Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
beltsniffer

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

I would like to see Awesome Miner support the Ebit E9 miner. I recently picked 5 of these up and would like to be able to access them through Awesome Miner.

did you try Add new miners it should let you set it up as either a network external miner or external miner. It uses CGMIner if I'm not mistaken but uses bit fury chips but is based off the ant 5 by bit main or uses that kind of idea  ...If that fails try generic miner under managed miners it is very limited in what it can do but should let you see it ..
Thanks Toptek. I did try that. My bitmain gear all shows up fine, but the e9's just show as "Disconnected"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beltsniffer

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

Can you select the E9 miner in the main window of Awesome Miner, and generate an API report from the toolbar: Tools->API Report. Please send me that report and I will take a look.

In the web interface for the E9 miner, do you see an option to enable the cgminer API for external applications to connect?
Thanks for responding so quickly. PM sent.
Turok2000

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

good afternoon
I ask help
Already the whole head broke how to do ((
I have a farm on gtx1060
Take
Ccminer-Alex-v1-x32-sib -a lbry -i 24 -o stratum + tcp: //lbc.coinmine.pl: 8787 -u tur ********. Gtx1060_1 -p x
I can not how to set up a local program that would have earned
What and how tell me step by step
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

good afternoon
I ask help
Already the whole head broke how to do ((
I have a farm on gtx1060
Take
Ccminer-Alex-v1-x32-sib -a lbry -i 24 -o stratum + tcp: //lbc.coinmine.pl: 8787 -u tur ********. Gtx1060_1 -p x
I can not how to set up a local program that would have earned
What and how tell me step by step
Hi,
You should use the concept of Managed Miner:
1) Install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on all computers where you want to run ccminer
2) Install Awesome Miner on your main computer
3) Add your pool in Awesome Miner
4) Define all Remote Agents as Managed Hosts in Awesome Miner
5) Add a Managed Miner for each Managed Host.
6 a) Either you configure every Managed Miner with the settings you want (like command line, pool) and so on OR...
6 b) Define a single Managed Template where you define these settings and then apply to all your Managed Miners (apply option available in toolbar: Main -> Template...).
7) Start the Managed Miners

The above is the general concept, please get back to me with any follow up questions when you started looking into the above.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
X_Daniel_

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:38:52 PM

Hello

I tried to swap from nicehash miner to Awesom miner but i think i dont get it?
It always says

POOL: -epool stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 184J94iB1kanCFjyNs2Pm45Tgr83UiZ1Ey -p 123, PSW: 123, WORKER: test, ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 1

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 5332

====================================================================================================
>
> ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
> º      Claymore's Dual ETH + DCR/SC/LBC/PASC GPU Miner v8.1      º
> ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
>
> ETH: No pools specified! Specify at least one valid pool in "-epool" parameter.

====================================================================================================
Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration
Diagnostics completed

What is wrong?
Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

Hello

I tried to swap from nicehash miner to Awesom miner but i think i dont get it?
It always says

POOL: -epool stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 184J94iB1kanCFjyNs2Pm45Tgr83UiZ1Ey -p 123, PSW: 123, WORKER: test, ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 1
Hi,
Have you defined a Pool in Awesome Miner, where you specified the Pool URL, username and password according to above? When you create a Managed Miner, the idea is to specify the pool you created and generally no command line parameters should be manually added to the Managed Miner.

Also isn't us.clevermining.com:3333 a Scrypt pool? The Claymore Ethereum mining software is intended to mine Ethereum, not Scrypt. Just to make sure I understand your request - is it Ethereum you want to mine?

There is also a guide on the web site how to setup Ethereum mining: http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/ethereum.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:42:01 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 09:08:02 PM by patrike

Awesome Miner 3.0 - Development preview release (v2.9)

Awesome Miner version 2.9.X is a development preview of version 3.0. Version 3.0 is expected to be finalized and released in May 2017, but you can try many of the features already today.

• Profitability Switching
      ○ Easy to use profitability switching feature that supports switching between all popular mining software and algorithms. Just enter your Bitcoin address and get started.
      ○ Multiple profit switching profiles to manage profitability switching across a wide range of miner configurations
      ○ Supports NiceHash, Zpool and any custom pool where the coin being mined is known
   • GPU Mining
      ○ Large scale GPU overclocking and configuration settings for remote systems without dependency on mining software having to run
      ○ Display of GPU and CPU monitoring (temperature, clock, load and more) from remote systems without mining software having to run
      ○ Mining software versions for automatic download can be updated without upgrading to a new version of Awesome Miner
      ○ Scan for Awesome Miner Remote Agent installations on the network and configure all of them for standard mining or profit switching
      ○ EWBF Zcash miner supported for nVidia GPU
      ○ X11Gost algorithm supported
   • ASIC Mining
      ○ Show ping information for disconnected External Miners
      ○ Set default pools for Antminer
      ○ Antminer L3+ supported
   • Configuration
      ○ More display currencies supported. In addition to USD, an additional 11 currencies are now included.
      ○ Usability improvements in the configuration dialogs and wizard
   • Rules
      ○ Rules can be applied to a miner group in addition to multiple miners
      ○ New rule to trigger based on pool URL
   • Many general improvements

Instructions how to use the new profit switching feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

Information on upgrading:
   • Awesome Profit Switching was previously defined as a rule. Awesome Profit Switching is now enabled per External Miner. The general settings for Awesome Profit Switching are located in the Options dialog, Profit Switching section.
   • Algorithm hashrate settings was previously defined as a factor with relative numbers between algorithms. This has been replaced by a concept where hashrate is specified. In addition, multiple Profit Switching Profiles can be defined to support different kinds of devices.
   • Downgrade is not possible. After upgrading to Awesome Miner 2.9 or 3.0, it's not possible to downgrade to 2.4 without all settings being lost. Do not install version 2.4 after running version 2.9 or 3.0.
   • If you need direct access to the MSI-files for the development preview, use the following links:
      ○ http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
      ○ http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

How to install?
To get access to development versions, go to the Options dialog and enable "Check for development versions". Then you can go to the Menu and select "Check for updates".

Please try out the new features and give feedback. There will be a few more features added before the final 3.0 release.

(Updated with 2.9.4 features)

ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:09:05 PM

Awesome Miner 3.0 - Development preview release (v2.9)

Awesome Miner version 2.9 is a development preview of version 3.0. Version 3.0 is expected to be finalized and released in May 2017, but you can try many of the features already today.

• Profitability Switching
      ○ Easy to use profitability switching feature that supports switching between all popular mining software and algorithms. Just enter your Bitcoin address and get started.
      ○ Multiple profit switching profiles to manage profitability switching across a wide range of miner configurations
      ○ Supports NiceHash, Zpool and any custom pool where the coin being mined is known

Instructions how to use the new profit switching feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

I've upgraded to 2.9 and followed the Setup a single miner section in the new profit switching help section, created a new Profit Switching Miner, then Enabled Managed Profit switching and NiceHash with my BTC address, yet when I try to start my profit switching miner I get

------------------------------
Awesome Miner
Failed to start miner process
Miner: Profit Miner
[OK] 

I'm not seeing any other configuration settings in the help section so I'm not sure what else can be the issue? Appreciate any help.

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

I've upgraded to 2.9 and followed the Setup a single miner section in the new profit switching help section, created a new Profit Switching Miner, then Enabled Managed Profit switching and NiceHash with my BTC address, yet when I try to start my profit switching miner I get

Awesome Miner
Failed to start miner process
Miner: Profit Miner
[OK] 

I'm not seeing any other configuration settings in the help section so I'm not sure what else can be the issue? Appreciate any help.
Thanks for trying out the new features. The profit miners will currently automatically download the mining software and run. Sometimes security software (Antivirus, Windows Defender) can block the download of mining software for security reasons. Can you please check if this is the case?

In the next preview release, I will also make it possible to specify path to mining software for the Managed Profit Mining feature.

ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Thanks for trying out the new features. The profit miners will currently automatically download the mining software and run. Sometimes security software (Antivirus, Windows Defender) can block the download of mining software for security reasons. Can you please check if this is the case?

In the next preview release, I will also make it possible to specify path to mining software for the Managed Profit Mining feature.

Very happy with the new feature addition!

I am able to configure my local managed miner to automatically download the mining software and I'm not seeing anything blocked in windows defender.

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

quick question
AM notifies me about high temp but it doesn't restarts the miner, what am I doing wrong ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

quick question
AM notifies me about high temp but it doesn't restarts the miner, what am I doing wrong ?
Hi. What kind of miner is it? Antminer or GPU mining? If Antminer, do you have Privileged API access configured?

mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

quick question
Hi. What kind of miner is it? Antminer or GPU mining? If Antminer, do you have Privileged API access configured?
S9s and apis are disabled for security reasons because Im using web monitoring also, I'm geting monitoring emails like speed monitoring and offline detection and now I realised is apis are disabled it's impossible to reboot them right?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

quick question
S9s and apis are disabled for security reasons because Im using web monitoring also, I'm geting monitoring emails like speed monitoring and offline detection and now I realised is apis are disabled it's impossible to reboot them right?
It's not possible to restart with restricted API access, because restart is an API command that is sent to the miner.

What you can do is to use another Action for your Rule. Try the SSH action and send a reboot command over SSH instead. SSH commands can always be executed, no matter of API settings.

mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

quick question
It's not possible to restart with restricted API access, because restart is an API command that is sent to the miner.

What you can do is to use another Action for your Rule. Try the SSH action and send a reboot command over SSH instead. SSH commands can always be executed, no matter of API settings.
I will look forward in it, thank you for your suggestions and I'm more than glad and happy to have this product
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

Awesome Miner development release v2.9.1 (preview of v3.0)

Read this post about the v3.0 previews in general:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg18621070#msg18621070

New in v2.9.1:
- EWBF Zcash miner supported for nVidia GPU
- X11Gost algorithm supported
- A few minor corrections and improvements

Please make sure to run the same version of both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent.

A screenshot of the new EWBF Zcash miner in action:

The information provided by the EWBF miner API is a bit limited, but gives an overview of the mining progress.

Eichelmann

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

Hi
I need help for the profit setup. I have a farm with nvidia gtx cards.
Managed miners works great. Since version 2.9.1 EWBF works also with monitoring.

I try the new managed profit miner.
I setup the EWBF miner and the ccMiner at the profit switching profile.
EWBF for ZCASH and ccMiner for LBRY. (If this works than I will add some other coins.)

http://imgur.com/a/KiXfg

When I start the managed profit miner it only starts the EWBF Miner.

At profit switching I set a custom pool group.

Thanks in advance
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:39:02 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 07:47:39 PM by patrike

Hi
I need help for the profit setup. I have a farm with nvidia gtx cards.
Managed miners works great. Since version 2.9.1 EWBF works also with monitoring.

I try the new managed profit miner.
I setup the EWBF miner and the ccMiner at the profit switching profile.
EWBF for ZCASH and ccMiner for LBRY. (If this works than I will add some other coins.)

When I start the managed profit miner it only starts the EWBF Miner.

At profit switching I set a custom pool group.
Hi.
The profit switching feature will only start one miner - the one that is most profitable to run. In your case it looks like Zcash mining is most profitable at the moment. Later on, it might switch if lbry becomes more profitable.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:59:36 PM

Awesome Miner development release v2.9.2 (preview of v3.0)

Read this post about the v3.0 previews in general:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg18621070#msg18621070

New in v2.9.2:
- New rule to trigger based on pool URL
- Profit switching feature improved
- Context menu option to save hashrate from miner to profit switching profile
- Selection of algorithms to view on the Coins tab has been simplified
- Claymore's Ethereum Miner 9.2
- A few minor corrections and improvements

Please make sure to run the same version of both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent.

A screenshot of the feature to display system information from any remote system running Awesome Miner Remote Agent. This information is available even when not mining.

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

does one get paid in BTC or in the coin that one is currently mining?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: