Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:31:57 AM

Its odd one of the 3 pools supported is Zpool and it still does not have Blake2s. My dashboard is not correct because of this.

Need Blake2S support
Can't get advanced API with my L3+
Half the coins are not loading
Blake2s can be added in next release. I already noticed your other reply above that the L3+ issues was resolved.
Was there any other issues on the dashboard than Blake2s missing?

Skien is not showing a price so there is not profit posted.
There are no Skein coins on whattomine or coinwarz, so the only source of information is zpool. Zpool Skein statistics and profit switcher support is implemented, but not yet released.
There are, they just are hard to find: https://whattomine.com/coins/114-dgb-skein
The problem is that it's not included in the API response from whattomine because it's current status is "Active (not listed)".
I'm curious what you mean because I'm using it in one of my custom programs right now..
https://whattomine.com/coins/114.json

From these APIs I calculate my income on a page: https://i.imgur.com/PC866Dm.png - note that the DGB showing is DGB-Skein
These are the only two WhatToMine API links that officiall will work all the time:
http://www.whattomine.com/coins.json
http://www.whattomine.com/asic.json

These two API's are updated to reflect what's being added on WhatToMine, and the coins listed there are generally stable without broken stats. The benefit of using these two is that as soon WhatToMine adds a new coin, it will automatically be listed in Awesome Miner. No need to update, remove or maintain a list of coins that is changing frequently.

You are correct that in addition to above, there are probably 200 individual JSON files for every single coin. It's however not realistic to use this from Awesome Miner, because it would put load on the WhatToMine server to make this number of individual HTTP requests, and it would also require constant updates of the source code in Awesome Miner to keep track of coins being added and removed.

I do agree that it would make sense for WhatToMine to push some of the missing coins to their main API-links, because most popular coins are included.

Pretty sure WTM doesn't do this as there are a lot of niche coins and a lot of idiots bulk farm with easy to find stats. They know that, so even though the site is kept up to date, they understand as soon as it's added to the mainpage it will get immediately destroyed. I've known about Skein and Blake2s profits for about 8 months, I've known about the algos for years. Only relatively recently (last couple months in niche threads, and the last couple weeks in main threads) have they been started to be mentioned and asked to add to mainstream services. And of course their revenue almost matches Equihash algos now.

Anyone who is mining something niche let me remind you that this is every man for himself. Coin emission isn't a bottomless well. As soon as they're added to any major service you will immediately lose that niche and the associated revenue. There is more then enough Nvidia miners to absolutely destroyed every niche coin and you will be earning just as much as the lowest common denominator with the highest volume and the most hash AKA Zcash.

That may seem heartless, but that is the game you are playing and the business you are running. It's a zero sum game.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

Not to spam, but keeping everything concise. Please add a manual start option for afterburner to the context menu when you right click on a miner. I'm not sure when AM performs a check to start AB, but I think it's only after you reboot the miner through AM? Maybe a icon or something that shows when the afterburner service is running on a miner too.

JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

Hi,

It's possible to select several different processes per GPU in a RIG?
For example, if I have 6 cards (4 NVidia, 2 AMD), is it possible to tell him to mining zcash with 2 cards, self-profits with 2 others and ETH with the last 2 ?

Thanks.
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

Hi,

It's possible to select several different processes per GPU in a RIG?
For example, if I have 6 cards (4 NVidia, 2 AMD), is it possible to tell him to mining zcash with 2 cards, self-profits with 2 others and ETH with the last 2 ?

Thanks.
This should be done by creating 2 different miners and setting GPUs for each of them (at least there is this option in Claymore to address specific GPUs).
Rodrigo8

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

By any chance of accepting Burstcoin miner as monitoring? I have 80 terabytes to manage, besides the rigs, it's getting complicated.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

Hey Pat.

This is a great software and I've been using for yours, my need almost exceed the pro version and i will probably shoot you an email for an upgrade in the next few days.

in the mean time i had a question. it there a way to display profit for an algo coin when pointing a miner to MMR .? the stats is there in the Online Services but i can't seem to be able to do what i want.?? maybe i'm missing something..

thanks and keep up the great work

bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Quote from: patrike

Hello Patrike. I don't know how it's happend.

I have 5 1070 + 1 RX 480 on 1 Rig. I setup in Awesome miner EWBF miner as managed on this rig. EWBF miner use only Nvidia GPUs. After EWBF start i manually start Claymore dual miner to mine ETH on RX 480. When i go to web i see RX 480 mine Zcash with EWBF and have 488 sol  Roll Eyes

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:48:42 PM

When using the Managed Profit Switcher, is there some way to configure it so that *if* the miner starts mining ETH,  that instead of using (zpool or miningpoolhub) it will instead use the custom pool also defined on that page for ETH?

I'm assuming I can just uncheck Etherium from the Profit Switching Profile to prevent it from mining ETH, and then if I also check the box for 'Custom Pools' and add my ETH pool there (ethermine.org),  but my question then is when it uses my custom pool (ethermine.org) will AwesomeMiner still be able to Dual-Mine?
That's not possible. Awesome Miner only looks at what is most profitable, so if your custom Ethereum pool is most profitable, it will be used. If Zpool/MiningPoolHub Ethereum algorithm pool (can be any coin), that pool will be used.

Awesome Miner is looking at the most profitable Ethereum pool and the most profitable pool for the secondary coin, so you can end up with having your custom Ethereum pool in combination with Zpool Sia for example.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Awesome update, thanks, Patrike.

I especially love the secondary coin hashrate.  Not sure if that was already planned or you implemented that quickly after I suggested it.  Either way, I was hoping you could add that since the api didn't seem to support it.  (I still would like to see more support in api for secondary coin, as I want to make a dashboard that pulls data from Awesome Miner).

That start remote afterburner server is a nice addition.  I don't have the correct license for it yet, but I have been considering it.

How far out is a linux remote agent so you can have full functionality within Linux?  I would really like to have miners on linux rather than Windows.  But the auto start and a few things you mentioned not supported under linux are still important.
Linux support would be nice, but it's much development effort to do. Right now it's not planned, but it could be something for the future.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Something I am noticing is miner offline notifications don't seem to work properly, same with rig down notifications. I have some rigs that are resetting and it doesn't notice it or it does a few minutes after I get it up and running again. I am using performance mode so there might be some sort of bug in there.

Also please add a auto update for remote services. 'Would you like to update all remote services?' sorta deal.
Can you let me know the configuration of your Offline Detection rule in the Options dialog, Rules section? In the Trigger of that rule, how many seconds are configured as offline tolerance and is it configured to detect if Remote Agent is offline?

The weird thing is it'll detect a miner offline after you start the miner. It doesn't detect all the miners as offline, but quite a few of them will show up in the notifications after batch starting all of them (even though they're all mining).

It's set to 2 minutes, the default.

Also a bit of confusion here, does it detect when the miner is offline or when the computer is offline?

Another thing, is there anyway to identify rigs that have the miner constantly being restarted by AM? (I thought that's what the rule was).
I had identified a scenario before where Generic Miner gave incorrect offline warnings, but that should have been fixed in version 3.1. Is it Generic Miners or something else where you run into these problems?

To detect computer offline, you need to configure the Offline Detection Rule/Trigger to "Detect Remote Agent offline"

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

Not to spam, but keeping everything concise. Please add a manual start option for afterburner to the context menu when you right click on a miner. I'm not sure when AM performs a check to start AB, but I think it's only after you reboot the miner through AM? Maybe a icon or something that shows when the afterburner service is running on a miner too.
Your comments are valuable, so please continue posting. User feedback is what's making the software even more awesome.

MSI Afterburner Remote Server is a bit complicated as it must be started with Administrator privileges. The new configuration in Options dialog, MSI Afterburner section, allows you to auto start Remote Server on all remote computers and then it will run as Administrator. However, just starting the MSI Remote Server from Awesome Miner Remote Agent isn't that easy because of the privilege requirement.

MSI Afterburner UI application also requires Administrator privileges to run, but at least that process can be started via MSI Remote Server, so Awesome Miner can take care of that part. Because Awesome Miner only uses MSI Afterburner for the GPU clocking operations, Awesome Miner till not communicate with MSI Remote Server until you open up the GPU clocking dialog. This is also when MSI Afterburner UI is started if not already running.

You have a good point about indicating if Afterburner Remote Server is running or not.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

By any chance of accepting Burstcoin miner as monitoring? I have 80 terabytes to manage, besides the rigs, it's getting complicated.
Which mining software do you use for that one? Do you know if there are API's available for external applications like Awesome Miner to control and monitor?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:23:40 PM

Hey Pat.

This is a great software and I've been using for yours, my need almost exceed the pro version and i will probably shoot you an email for an upgrade in the next few days.

in the mean time i had a question. it there a way to display profit for an algo coin when pointing a miner to MMR .? the stats is there in the Online Services but i can't seem to be able to do what i want.?? maybe i'm missing something..

thanks and keep up the great work
Hi and thanks for your feedback.
The feature you ask for is unfortunately not available. This would require more tight integration with MRR than just displaying a summary on the Online Services tab.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

Quote from: patrike

Hello Patrike. I don't know how it's happend.

I have 5 1070 + 1 RX 480 on 1 Rig. I setup in Awesome miner EWBF miner as managed on this rig. EWBF miner use only Nvidia GPUs. After EWBF start i manually start Claymore dual miner to mine ETH on RX 480. When i go to web i see RX 480 mine Zcash with EWBF and have 488 sol  Roll Eyes

I think you need to use the GPU mapping feature to really define the order of the GPU's. Move RX 480 to the bottom because it's not used by the EWBF miner (although I agree that it would be nice with 488 sol/s with that card).
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

Rodrigo8

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

Which mining software do you use for that one? Do you know if there are API's available for external applications like Awesome Miner to control and monitor?

These mining https://www.burstnation.com/filebase/index.php?file/24-burst-wallet-0-3-9-3-with-burstnation-wallet-as-online-wallet/
also
https://www.burstnation.com/filebase/index.php?file/28-creepminer-all-platforms-cpu-miner-windows-linux-osx/
https://www.burstnation.com/filebase/index.php?file/14-jminer/

Apparently yes have API
https://wallet.burst-team.us:8127/test
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/2866/wallet-api-request-list/3
http://burstcoin.cc/api

A lot info here
https://forums.burst-team.us
https://www.burstnation.com/filebase/

Thanks

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

Patrike,

After the latest update, on the Coins tab, when I select the AMD GPU profile, it shows that I can make millions of dollars from a few mBTC.  While I wish that were true, it's obviously not.  Cheesy

What do we need to do to fix it?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:17:44 AM

Seems as though the GPU tab no longer works. AB remote is running on the miners, 'display GPU data in the GPU tab' is enabled, I can manually look at the settings by clicking GPU settings > settings via AB and AM.

Could be that AB remote isn't running on some miners and this is causing a conflict?

exces

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Hi patrike.
Is your software capable for dual mining?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

Hi patrike.
Is your software capable for dual mining?
It is.
realtime

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

Loving the software so far.

However finding that anything but Claymore software crashes the rigs isntantly (CcMinder SP-Mod, EWBF, Excav).

It looks like all three try to start up too hard and cause the crash, any suggestions?

Rigs are Ryzen + 4x 1070's.

Cheers

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: