Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701020 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

How can I have my L3+ profit switch between nicehash and zpool?
First you need to enable Privileged API support for the Antminer, in order to be controlled by Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antminerapi.aspx

After that you can enable the External profit switching feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#awesomeprofit

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:34:18 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 05:45:42 PM by patrike

Patrike,

After the latest update, on the Coins tab, when I select the AMD GPU profile, it shows that I can make millions of dollars from a few mBTC.  While I wish that were true, it's obviously not.  Cheesy

What do we need to do to fix it?
Are you using the default option to get statistics from WhatToMine or do you have Coinwarz configured? For WhatToMine everything looks fine here. Do you have an example of coin or algorithm that is incorrect?

Yes, I'm only using the default WhatToMine option.  It seems to be Equihash and Cryptonight coins on my end.

Click Edit on the AMD profile. For these algorithms where I assume you have put in your custom hashrate. Does it really say H/s for Equihash, and not MH/s?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

I really like the recent updates, looks like your really starting to polish up the software for the community, but i have a few questions...

Is there anyway you can add 2 miner software to the list to use... 98% of my rigs use these well known miners for the Nvidia cards...i tested using your built in ccminersp version, but i only get 70-80% of the hashrates i get on alexis1.0, and i tried linking to alexis to force using it, but then i loose the ability to mine the half of coins that alexis miner doesnt support that ccminer-x64 does well... if you need them i can give you the miners
1) ccminerAlexis1.0 also called ccminerAlexis78 * this is the most used miner for pascal cards on altcoins
2) ccminer-x64 also called ccminerCuda 2.0 * this miner is always updating with the niche coins that Alexis miner doesnt tailor to....

In regards to the auto-profit switching, does it use a SET PASS list to let the pool determine which algo to mine or is auto-profit switching only using the coins listed from whatomine main api list? (basically only coins with revenue/profit numbers)? i am trying to understand how it works, because i currently use NemoMiner multi-algo on both zpool and minerpoolhub. You recently added most of the algo's i mine for profit to your list and my current miner submits the set pass to the pool, they basically decide what to mine from that list as most profitable... if this is how yours works i plan to switch over to your software if can gain the miner software i need for my GTX1070/GTX1080ti rigs

+1 for support for the ccMiner forks.

+1 for the ability to just add our own custom forks of miners and have the most show up in the list.

One after another, new releases are released, and you just add a new ccminer-Alexis to work normally. Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) can not ((sadly

ccminer-Alexis is on the list of miners to add support for.

Keep in mind that already today you can download ccminer-Alexis to the computer you are running Awesome Miner, then use the Upload Software feature to push it to all remote miners:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx
Then you configure your Managed Miners to not do Automatic download, but instead use a specified path. This is where you point it to the exe-file for ccminer-Alexis. Now Awesome Miner will be able to launch ccminer-Alexis instead of the standard ccminer.

Of course it's getting even easier if I add it directly to the Automatic download feature. The reason I talk about the Upload software feature is that there will always be some mining software that isn't included or is of latest version in Awesome Miner. Using the Upload software feature you can push the latest software to the entire farm in a single operation and use it.

I understand that i can do that, but Alexis miner is unable to mine many of the algo's that are common in the Nvidia field of cards, its just the ones it does support, it does it way way better than any other miner out currently... so manually specifying to use Alexis over the standard miner cuts out the ability to switch to those other algo's, because the ccminer slot is stuck being forced on Alexis...thus adding it would be a huge upgrade for hashrates for the Nvidia side of things.. on some algo's Alexis is able to pull up to 68% more hashrate over ccminersp, i use to combine tanguy version in my custom miner i use.. but with the latest update to ccminer-x64, he took over literally all of the algo's tanguy was better at.. so i currently only us CCAlexis Miner, CCminer-x64 miner, and EWBF miner across all my rigs

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

I really like the recent updates, looks like your really starting to polish up the software for the community, but i have a few questions...

Is there anyway you can add 2 miner software to the list to use... 98% of my rigs use these well known miners for the Nvidia cards...i tested using your built in ccminersp version, but i only get 70-80% of the hashrates i get on alexis1.0, and i tried linking to alexis to force using it, but then i loose the ability to mine the half of coins that alexis miner doesnt support that ccminer-x64 does well... if you need them i can give you the miners
1) ccminerAlexis1.0 also called ccminerAlexis78 * this is the most used miner for pascal cards on altcoins
2) ccminer-x64 also called ccminerCuda 2.0 * this miner is always updating with the niche coins that Alexis miner doesnt tailor to....

In regards to the auto-profit switching, does it use a SET PASS list to let the pool determine which algo to mine or is auto-profit switching only using the coins listed from whatomine main api list? (basically only coins with revenue/profit numbers)? i am trying to understand how it works, because i currently use NemoMiner multi-algo on both zpool and minerpoolhub. You recently added most of the algo's i mine for profit to your list and my current miner submits the set pass to the pool, they basically decide what to mine from that list as most profitable... if this is how yours works i plan to switch over to your software if can gain the miner software i need for my GTX1070/GTX1080ti rigs

+1 for the ability to just add our own custom forks of miners and have the most show up in the list.

One after another, new releases are released, and you just add a new ccminer-Alexis to work normally. Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) can not ((sadly

Keep in mind that already today you can download ccminer-Alexis to the computer you are running Awesome Miner, then use the Upload Software feature to push it to all remote miners:
Then you configure your Managed Miners to not do Automatic download, but instead use a specified path. This is where you point it to the exe-file for ccminer-Alexis. Now Awesome Miner will be able to launch ccminer-Alexis instead of the standard ccminer.

Of course it's getting even easier if I add it directly to the Automatic download feature. The reason I talk about the Upload software feature is that there will always be some mining software that isn't included or is of latest version in Awesome Miner. Using the Upload software feature you can push the latest software to the entire farm in a single operation and use it.

I understand that i can do that, but Alexis miner is unable to mine many of the algo's that are common in the Nvidia field of cards, its just the ones it does support, it does it way way better than any other miner out currently... so manually specifying to use Alexis over the standard miner cuts out the ability to switch to those other algo's, because the ccminer slot is stuck being forced on Alexis...thus adding it would be a huge upgrade for hashrates for the Nvidia side of things.. on some algo's Alexis is able to pull up to 28% more hashrate over ccminersp, i use to combine tanguy version in my custom miner i use.. but with the latest update to ccminer-x64, he took over literally all of the algo's tanguy was better at.. so i currently only us CCAlexis Miner, CCminer-x64 miner, and EWBF miner across all my rigs

You should be able to define two Managed Templates (http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx). One with ccminer on Auto-download (which is ccminer-spmod). The other one ccminer with custom path, where you point to your ccminer-Alexis.

Then you should be able to apply these template to one or many Managed Miners in a single operation.

Even if I add support for ccminer-Alexis in addition to ccminer-spmod - you would still be required to do the same switching with templates unless you manually go into each miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

The rate for miningrigrentals.com is not working. It is not showing it correctly in the online service tab either.
I will have to look into this and get back to you - I don't have an answer right now because it was years since I last looked at MRR. On the Online Service tabs it looks fine on my system, with profits about the same as Nicehash and the others. Maybe you could send me your MRR rig ID via PM? This would make it easier for me to see what's going on.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

Seems as though the GPU tab no longer works. AB remote is running on the miners, 'display GPU data in the GPU tab' is enabled, I can manually look at the settings by clicking GPU settings > settings via AB and AM.

Could be that AB remote isn't running on some miners and this is causing a conflict?
The stats from the GPU tab is the same information you see on the System tab. Is the information on System tab fine or also wrong? This information is not from Afterburner, as Afterburner is only used for the GPU clocking dialog, not for display on the GPU/System tabs.

In the GPU mapping dialog, have you selected to "Display system monitoring data in the GPU tab"?

Is this a problem for a specific miner or for all miners?

Yes system tab is still working.

Yes Display system monitoring data is selected.

Yup, it's a issue on all the rigs.
Thanks for the update. Could you please select one of the Managed Miners and send me the API report for it by e-mail or PM? (Toolbar: Tools -> API Report). Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

I'm having an issue and it is when I use the remote server to connect and start the program. It will go steady for a few hours and then for some reason it will stop and try to open another instance of claymore when it does that it hangs at open cl initializing pool/solo version and it does not  go past that. I need to manual close that screen and then it automatically starts up correctly. Also if I do not use remote server my rigs stay up for longer periods of time I'm not sure what's going on

Can I get help with this?
Rott

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

can we get espers2 on here?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

I'm having an issue and it is when I use the remote server to connect and start the program. It will go steady for a few hours and then for some reason it will stop and try to open another instance of claymore when it does that it hangs at open cl initializing pool/solo version and it does not  go past that. I need to manual close that screen and then it automatically starts up correctly. Also if I do not use remote server my rigs stay up for longer periods of time I'm not sure what's going on

Can I get help with this?
I think this is being addressed in latest Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.6 that just was released
"now watchdog monitors initialization steps too, e.g. it will restart miner even if miner hangs at GPUs initialization."

rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:23:49 AM

Does this support the 1060/1070 speed increase?

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/6jjhob/ethereum_code_optimized_for_some_nvidian_cards/

I think right now it defaults to Claymore.
natminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:24:59 AM

Just curious about what others experience... 

I know AwesomeMiner gets the PER DAY estimates from whattomine (so I don't fault AwesomeMiner for its estimates) but just wondering if my experience is similar to others. It seems the actual daily revenue is usually much less than the estimates, as much as 20-35%.

Is this what others find as well?

I did save my hashrate and whattomine shows the same estimate, so not at all saying it's an AwesomeMiner issue.  But wondering if I'm just using bad pools or bad settings somewhere - or if realizing a much lower revenue than the whattomine estimates every day is normal.

Thanks
Storx

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:58:37 AM

Just curious about what others experience... 

I know AwesomeMiner gets the PER DAY estimates from whattomine (so I don't fault AwesomeMiner for its estimates) but just wondering if my experience is similar to others. It seems the actual daily revenue is usually much less than the estimates, as much as 20-35%.

Is this what others find as well?

I did save my hashrate and whattomine shows the same estimate, so not at all saying it's an AwesomeMiner issue.  But wondering if I'm just using bad pools or bad settings somewhere - or if realizing a much lower revenue than the whattomine estimates every day is normal.

Thanks

the estimates on whattomine are based off the last 5 minutes of value, so its predicting your daily earnings based off something staying constant, which is not reality... the coin will change throughout the day, thus why your seeing different earnings...

Turok2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:04:17 AM

I would be very grateful if ccminer-Alexis will be included in the standard set of your program, because at present you do not have any alternatives for Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) ((And when you download the software every time you change the currency or something else this The miner dies and you have to load it again (((
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:34:23 PM

I would be very grateful if ccminer-Alexis will be included in the standard set of your program, because at present you do not have any alternatives for Sibcoin (SIB) and LBRY (LBC) ((And when you download the software every time you change the currency or something else this The miner dies and you have to load it again (((

I've not used ccminer-Alexis myself, so I was just trying to figure out from where I could download the latest version. Turned out to be a bit complicated, because there are no releases since 2 years on the Github page:
https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer
The only binary distribution I could find was the one compiled and posted on this site, but it's a few months old:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8471-you-should-use-ccminer-alexis-1-0-for-better-x11-ghost-hashrate/

Is it this one you are running?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

Awesome Miner 3.1.1

- Show secondary coin hashrate in miner list when using compact mode as well
- Display list of GPU's even if all GPU monitoring information is missing from the Claymore mining software
- Claymore Ethereum Miner 9.6

Important note: The latest version of Claymore Ethereum Miner is used a different way of ordering GPU's. Because of this, the order in which the GPU's are listed in Awesome Miner may have changed as well. If you have used the feature to map Awesome Miner system monitoring to the GPU list, please verify the order of the GPU's.

vaelek

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

I assume I'm just missing something here.. but I have a very annoying issue.

For the life of me, I can't get the pool settings to do anything at all. The only way I have been able to use this software is to specify every command line flag, including -epool. I checked the process through some trial and error and found that the pool settings never make it into the command line unless I write them in specifically. What am I doing wrong?? I have resorted to creating specific templates for different pools and just applying them as needed, but this hardly seems like the way it was designed to be used.

Thanks!
Storx

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:12:47 AM

I've not used ccminer-Alexis myself, so I was just trying to figure out from where I could download the latest version. Turned out to be a bit complicated, because there are no releases since 2 years on the Github page:
https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer
The only binary distribution I could find was the one compiled and posted on this site, but it's a few months old:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8471-you-should-use-ccminer-alexis-1-0-for-better-x11-ghost-hashrate/

Is it this one you are running?

I think it is the same one, i have been using the one i got from Nemominer pre 2.0.... from my understanding is Alexis no longer updating the miner, but every ccminer i have tested to date, Alexis is still the best at the algo's it supports for some reason. The Alexis version was optimized around the GTX DDR5x memory, so all the GPUs with that memory like the 1080 and 1080ti gain massive hashrates over other ccminers

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v1.7.6-Zpool/releases/download/NemosMinerv1.7.6/NemosMiner-v1.7.6-ZPOOL.zip

rsup

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:49:31 AM

Can we use ethminer instead of claymore? It's much faster for nvidia as of the most recent code.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

why  i get this errors ?
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

Patrike,

After the latest update, on the Coins tab, when I select the AMD GPU profile, it shows that I can make millions of dollars from a few mBTC.  While I wish that were true, it's obviously not.  Cheesy

What do we need to do to fix it?
Are you using the default option to get statistics from WhatToMine or do you have Coinwarz configured? For WhatToMine everything looks fine here. Do you have an example of coin or algorithm that is incorrect?

Yes, I'm only using the default WhatToMine option.  It seems to be Equihash and Cryptonight coins on my end.

Click Edit on the AMD profile. For these algorithms where I assume you have put in your custom hashrate. Does it really say H/s for Equihash, and not MH/s?

That was the problem.  Thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: