Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164294 times)
lextad

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:15:44 AM

thanks for this program  but since the last update i still getting a error.log the no was getting before
thanks for your help
Code:
9/24/2014 11:13:26 PM
----------------------------------------------
Type: KeyNotFoundException
Stack trace:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at MinerControl.Services.TradeMyBitService.DownloadStringBalanceCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

Do you have your TradeMyBit API key set in the configuration file?  This looks like you are sending a missing or invalid API key to TradeMyBit.

Yes i have a replace  check and update the api and i have tray to use the log false parameter and same error message i have update to the 1.1.1 and is no changes
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:02:34 AM

thanks for this program  but since the last update i still getting a error.log the no was getting before
thanks for your help
Code:
9/24/2014 11:13:26 PM
----------------------------------------------
Type: KeyNotFoundException
Stack trace:    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at MinerControl.Services.TradeMyBitService.DownloadStringBalanceCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

Do you have your TradeMyBit API key set in the configuration file?  This looks like you are sending a missing or invalid API key to TradeMyBit.

Yes i have a replace  check and update the api and i have tray to use the log false parameter and same error message i have update to the 1.1.1 and is no changes

Please try to open this in a web browser:
Code:
https://pool.trademybit.com/api/balance?key=XYZ
Replace XYZ with your api key.  If your key is in correctly then the only thing it could be is a missing piece of information in the return so I need to see a sample of that returned data.

Thanks.

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
ltc_bilic

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:00:51 PM

Also, I've seen a few payment the last couple of days from the services on the donation address.  Thank you very much to those doing some manual donation mining until I can get a configurable way to implement it.

Feels lonely if I'm the only one Wink Once again I encourage all MC users to join and mine to author's donation wallet: 1PMj3nrVq5CH4TXdJSnHHLPdvcXinjG72y for at least 1 day. It takes a lot of time and effort to develop any functional application. So people at least you can do is to mine for 1 day to his address.
SS2006

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:44:21 AM

StuffofInterest, this is the response i got from blackcoinpool (remember I asked about it, cause their X11 is very profitable). So I guess its a no-go, putting them in the same hole as Wafflepool?

"We have an API found here: http://blackcoinpool.com/api-docs which documents the API, since we do payouts every 24 hours we can't give a realtime amount in BTC / BC, however our API provides realtime stats for things such as your worker's hashrate and other metrics.

We can provide you with your private API keys if you provide us with your username after registering your account."
Zels

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:43:22 PM

Today Minercontrol just closed itself, and nothing in error.log, soo just made this basic batch to check if Minercontrol is runing, if not, kill nvminer/ccminer/sgminer as you want, and restart Minercontrol in auto mode:

CheckMC.bat
Code:
TaskList | findstr /c:MinerControl.exe > nul
If %errorlevel%== 0 goto end
Taskkill /IM nvminer.exe
cd C:\Where\MinerControl\Is\
start MinerControl.exe -a
:end

Run this batch with your windows scheduler to check every 5 - 10 - 30 or 60min Smiley

While there, another batch that perhaps some will find usefull.
Sometimes my graphic driver crash, and mining is way slower soo found a way on google to restart driver without rebooting computer.I'm running this batch every 24h:

Get the file: devmanview.exe from Nirsoft, move it to ..\windows\system32\ and run it.
Get your device name by opening devmanview.exe: right mouse click and select Properties on your video device.
Copy "DEVICE NAME" to clipboard for use in the script: for example: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti" or "AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series" Open notepad and copy paste this code:

DriverRestart.bat
Code:
@echo off
echo.
echo *** Restarting GPU 
timeout /t 2 /nobreak >nul
start devmanview.exe /disable_enable "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti"
echo.
echo *** DoNe
taskkill /f /IM explorer.exe
start explorer.exe
exit
ltc_bilic

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:12:49 PM

Today Minercontrol just closed itself, and nothing in error.log, soo just made this basic batch to check if Minercontrol is runing, if not, kill nvminer/ccminer/sgminer as you want, and restart Minercontrol in auto mode:

CheckMC.bat
Code:
TaskList | findstr /c:MinerControl.exe > nul
If %errorlevel%== 0 goto end
Taskkill /IM nvminer.exe
cd C:\Where\MinerControl\Is\
start MinerControl.exe -a
:end

Run this batch with your windows scheduler to check every 5 - 10 - 30 or 60min Smiley

While there, another batch that perhaps some will find usefull.
Sometimes my graphic driver crash, and mining is way slower soo found a way on google to restart driver without rebooting computer.I'm running this batch every 24h:

Get the file: devmanview.exe from Nirsoft, move it to ..\windows\system32\ and run it.
Get your device name by opening devmanview.exe: right mouse click and select Properties on your video device.
Copy "DEVICE NAME" to clipboard for use in the script: for example: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti" or "AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series" Open notepad and copy paste this code:

DriverRestart.bat
Code:
@echo off
echo.
echo *** Restarting GPU 
start devmanview.exe /disable_enable "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti"
echo.
echo *** DoNe
taskkill /f /IM explorer.exe
start explorer.exe
exit

Thank you for sharing! Was looking for something like this,...like forever.
DemosMirak

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

StuffOfInterest, I have send you a little something for Miner Control. It ain't much, but it beats nothing, I guess Smiley

BTC: 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx
LTC: LRTbQNQcRjZV51PivQdhK7zpMtJYPouqR9
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:40:32 AM

StuffOfInterest, I have send you a little something for Miner Control. It ain't much, but it beats nothing, I guess Smiley

Always appreciated, thanks.

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

The best price that i ever see  Shocked

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
polanskiman

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:55:38 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 10:24:13 AM by polanskiman

If I may, what exactly does this parameter do:

"param1": "-q -r 3 -R 10 -a",

?

Thanks.

Disregard: I found out they were the miners parameters options.
polanskiman

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:05:12 AM

Another question:

@ StuffOfInterest

Is it possible for Miner Control to include DMD (Diamond) for profit switching? Would that be too much of work?

Cheers.
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:18:48 AM

New release, Miner Control 1.1.2, to provide more control of minimizing to the system tray and finish up improvements in the grid display management.  You can now click column headers in the grids to sort but this will be overridden by the pricing refresh if you have grid sort mode set to anything but "0".  Wiring up the grid controls has been more work that I would have ever imagined.

StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:23:37 AM

?

Thanks.

These are substituted into the arguments when launching ccminer with the "_PARAM1_" string.  Details for the options are in the ccminer documentation.

"-q" is for quiet mode, don't display stats constantly. "-r 3" means to retry connecting to the pool three times before giving up. "-R 10" means to retry every 10 seconds until connected. "-a" is followed by an algorithm tham which is back in the arguments.  The important part here is the "-r 3 -R 10" which means that ccminer will only try to connect to the pool for 30 seconds before giving u and exiting.  When Miner Control detects that ccminer has exited on its own that service/algorithm is declared dead for a period of time (10 minutes with my default config) and will use other options for a period of time.

polanskiman

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:25:44 AM

?

Thanks.

These are substituted into the arguments when launching ccminer with the "_PARAM1_" string.  Details for the options are in the ccminer documentation.

"-q" is for quiet mode, don't display stats constantly. "-r 3" means to retry connecting to the pool three times before giving up. "-R 10" means to retry every 10 seconds until connected. "-a" is followed by an algorithm tham which is back in the arguments.  The important part here is the "-r 3 -R 10" which means that ccminer will only try to connect to the pool for 30 seconds before giving u and exiting.  When Miner Control detects that ccminer has exited on its own that service/algorithm is declared dead for a period of time (10 minutes with my default config) and will use other options for a period of time.

Yeap. Thanks a lot. I actually just figured it out while looking at the miners readme file. Those are the same options. Initially didn't quite understand it.
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:26:28 AM

Another question:

@ StuffOfInterest

Is it possible for Miner Control to include DMD (Diamond) for profit switching? Would that be too much of work?

Cheers.

Profit switching relies on pools which have an API showing current earnings (in BTC) of various algorithms.  I don't support individual coins as that would require a whole bunch more math as well as connecting out to other services such as Cryptsy to get exchange rates.  My criteria for inclusion are generally 1) pool must provide a real time pricing API with numbers in BTC, 2) pool must provide auto-conversion to and payout in BTC.

For individual coins there are several pricing calculators out there.

polanskiman

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:52:00 AM

What exactly is the purpose of the maxtime option? Why would one want to restart the miner every x amount of time?
polanskiman

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:55:19 AM

Another question:

@ StuffOfInterest

Cheers.

Profit switching relies on pools which have an API showing current earnings (in BTC) of various algorithms.  I don't support individual coins as that would require a whole bunch more math as well as connecting out to other services such as Cryptsy to get exchange rates.  My criteria for inclusion are generally 1) pool must provide a real time pricing API with numbers in BTC, 2) pool must provide auto-conversion to and payout in BTC.

For individual coins there are several pricing calculators out there.

Thanks for the clarifications. A DMD foundation member seems interested in your tool. Perhaps you should get in touch with them see if there is something that can be worked out. You can contact "Cryptonit" on the matter, of course if you see any interest. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.3540)
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:02:22 PM

Big thanks to whoever just dropped the 0.02BTC donation!

DemosMirak

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:12:21 PM

StuffOfInterest, how's the code cleanup coming along? Still not ready for open-source?

BTC: 13enECLM3M3gjQDoBKouXuYFG4zXaDdDPx
LTC: LRTbQNQcRjZV51PivQdhK7zpMtJYPouqR9
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

What exactly is the purpose of the maxtime option? Why would one want to restart the miner every x amount of time?

It was requested by some users in the past.  There are situations where a miner may get messed up internally but not actually exit out.  It will start claiming impossible hash rates or be unable to find good blocks.  In these situations a restart of the miner would clear up the problem.  There are situations where only a restart of the entire machine can correct the issue but there isn't anything I can do for that.

If you don't want to have your miner restart, just set the value to "0".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: