Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:24:43 PM

Garland, Texas - Mayor describes attack on AFDI Draw Mohammad event

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:28:58 PM

Regarding whether or not Islam is in favor of murdering artists, I just saw this online:

[ img]http://s8.postimg.org/f76n6khid/CEKJ8_CAVIAEOlqp_jpg_large.jpg[/img]

The Muslims on this thread are lying. They know they're lying. And they know some of the rest of us know they're lying. Lying about this shit is just part of what they do to serve their religion. It's called Taqiya.

The report about Asma bint Marwa is fabricated report. Please don't spread false things, not everything in internet/media is true. Smiley

Well, it was a long time ago, so I can't say if its true or not. I admit that killing a female poet who says something bad about Mohammed doesn't sound like something Muslims would do.

...Wait...

PS: I'd like to ask you also not to spread false things. Not everything in your Qu'ran is true. Smiley

You don't know whether is true or not, then why keep spreading it? It didn't happen.

Did I? I don't post more about Qur'an here because my English is not that good and I can't have an effective conversation and dome of the things I say will be oppposite to what I "really" want to say.

I was being a bit sarcastic in my post, but probably this did not come across due to language issues. Let me be very clear:

I believe Muslims lie about aspects of their religion and history. Most Muslims are simply ignorant of their religion and history, but those Muslims usually do not talk about it. You do, and I believe your purpose in threads like this is simple: lie to non-Muslims about Islam. I am calling you a liar.

Just as I cannot know the specifics of Asma bint Marwa case, you also cannot know that it is a fabrication. It is disputed. Still, you do not have any difficulty asserting it is a "fabricated report." In fact, you cannot know that it is fabricated. All you know is that this is what you have been taught to assert in this case. You say "It didn't happen." You cannot know it didn't happen. Whether it did or not, it is not the only case of Mohammed and his followers murdering people.

Good luck with the belief. I wasn't lying but if you believe it, I don't have any persuasive power to make you believe what I say.

The narrator was a liar and was caught by many. Many people who attacked Muslims where released free and no innocents were killed.

-snip-

There was no injustice done at all, Kab incited people to kill Muhammad and Muslims, so therefore he became a big threat to the lifes of Muslims.

In today’s legal system, if you incite murder that is seen as a crime and you yourself are guilty of murder as well. This is exactly what Kab did; he incited murder and violence.

By the same standard Muhammed incited his followers to kill a hell of a lot of people. Too bad he's dead or we could kill him.

The teachings of Muhammed even outlived him and incited his followers to kill and enslave millions of people. Maybe we could kill his teachings. The first step is exposing his teachings as bullshit.

No. Read reply to above quote.

Terrorists use Islam as an excuse, in fact, they don't follow it and/or create a new religion.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:37:06 PM

Many people who attacked Muslims where released free and no innocents were killed.
Terrorists use Islam as an excuse, in fact, they don't follow it and/or create a new religion.

You see, statements like these are why I say you are a liar. It's obviously false that "no innocents were killed" in Muhammed's many battles. It's also equally obvious that terrorists can point to the teachings and life of Muhammed to justify what they do. I believe you also know that, but one of your purposes in life is to say untrue things to cover up Islam's bloody teachings and bloody history.

By the way, if the world is successful in killing the message of Muhammed, no innocents will be killed.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:37:42 PM

Garland, Texas - Mayor describes attack on AFDI Draw Mohammad event

From a NYT "journalist"

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:41:41 PM

Good luck with the belief. I wasn't lying but if you believe it, I don't have any persuasive power to make you believe what I say.

By the way, Muslims do have the pursuasive power to make people pretend to believe what you say. The power is threatening to kill people who question it, and ultimately killing some of them. That's why most people pretend to believe it or at least pretend to respect it. Otherwise, Islam would be treated more like other kooky belief systems, like Scientology.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

Many people who attacked Muslims where released free and no innocents were killed.

You see, statements like these are why I say you are a liar. It's obviously false that "no innocents were killed" in Muhammed's many battles. It's also equally obvious that terrorists can point to the teachings and life of Muhammed to justify what they do. I believe you also know that, but one of your purposes in life is to say untrue things to cover up Islam's bloody teachings and bloody history.

By the way, if the world is successful in killing the message of Muhammed, no innocents will be killed.

I don't think it's clear enough to call Zakir a liar.  Yes, he has lied, many times in this thread, and I'm sure he will continue to.

It's just more accurate to say "Muhammed Zakir is a propagandist."
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:58:09 PM

I don't think it's clear enough to call Zakir a liar.  Yes, he has lied, many times in this thread, and I'm sure he will continue to.

I agree. "Propagandist" is more accurate.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:02:38 PM

I agree. "Propagandist" is more accurate.

Kinda like an evolutionist. So wants his evolution to be real, that he represents his favorite points above the rest of the reality.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

By the way, Muslims do have the pursuasive power to make people pretend to believe what you say. The power is threatening to kill people who question it, and ultimately killing some of them. That's why most people pretend to believe it or at least pretend to respect it. Otherwise, Islam would be treated more like other kooky belief systems, like Scientology.
Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam. 

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good." 

And then in the next post he will spout off about "Islam is a religion of peace."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:05:59 PM

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good." 

And then in the next post he will spout off about "Islam is a religion of peace."

And it's all because of the tax money they get. Same thing happens in the United States of America... well, not quite execution for not paying taxes. But imprisonment and confiscation of property very possible.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:01:30 AM

"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:04:01 AM

Islam can't hate people, because islam is not human,
islam is a religion, it cant hate nor love anything.

If your question is, "why do islamic people hate other people?"
my opinion is that they dont hate other people,
but they hate other religion.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 07:31:42 AM

And to be fair, Zakir does not lie about this.  He supports it.  He also supports stoning women to death if they misbehave, and cutting off feet and hands of thieves.  These things he considers good for society as they cause people to fear doing bad things, so they are "for the greater good."  

"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:39:06 AM

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:48:49 AM

Hail Spendulus.

The newborn king and savoir of the world.
What else will happen?
Will Bitcoin skyrocket and make us all rich?

Or will we see more posts from muslims who will defend their religion at almost any cost.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:08:03 PM

Perhaps that is your version, your interpretation, so that it can sit easier in your mind. But it isn't faithful to Mo's instructions any more than most Xtians are faithful to the BuyBull's instructions on how to keep slaves.

See how both cherry-pick what they want from their 'Holy' books?

We already saw a thread closed which attempted to claim Islam as the 'true' religion because Muslims asserted there were things in the Koran which could not possibly have been known at the time, which equals a 'miracle' apparently. Unfortunately, however, all these claims made by Muslims about their 'Holy' book containing 'miraculous' text can be, and have been, rapidly shot down as being the nonsense they are, hence the thread closing.

The question remains, Muhammed, are you even capable of considering that your belief is simply the result of you being conditioned to believe and that the many religious acts you have to carry out as part of the daily rituals are merely to reinforce that conditioning. That your 'prophet' was just a human being who lived during a time where many people could claim to be prophets or messiahs and not be ridiculed for it, which is exactly what he did, making sure of course to declare himself the final prophet so as not to be usurped by any young pretenders to his throne.

Your book isn't special in any way whatsoever and neither is your religion, apart from the fact that its frequent rituals and prayer times each day lead to such fervent belief among some of its followers that they are willing to die in the process of killing those who do not believe in their version of it, in order to impress their magic man in the sky.

Name one meaningful difference between your religion and any other. The names and places may change, but the delusion is still the same.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:44:43 PM

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

I didn't tell lie but point a lie.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:55:48 PM

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:53:03 PM

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:06:44 PM

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

Now don't start lying again please.

The question was violence, not hate.

You favor violence as just punishment in Islam.

You favor the use of fear as a deterrent, by savaging killing "law breakers" to create fear in the public.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: