Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:44:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:37:27 PM

Islam is not forcing anything on anyone wheather he/she is a Muslim or non muslim....

If Islam is the religion of jabr (consolation, assistance) then the whole world become a Muslim with the power of Sword but Islam is the religion of Peace....The word islam has meaning Peace Smiley

We are the Believers of Muhammad (PBUH) who is a great example for us .....He (SAWW) give us a lesson of Peace , Humanity, Love...Smiley

I thought The word islam has meaning Submission Smiley

Smiley

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience.

Oh, it's same with previous post, sorry Cheesy
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:38:50 PM

Islam is not forcing anything on anyone wheather he/she is a Muslim or non muslim....

If Islam is the religion of jabr (consolation, assistance) then the whole world become a Muslim with the power of Sword but Islam is the religion of Peace....The word islam has meaning Peace Smiley

We are the Believers of Muhammad (PBUH) who is a great example for us .....He (SAWW) give us a lesson of Peace , Humanity, Love...Smiley

The word Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God (ALLAH) and obedience to His law.

Not only submission....Submission to the will of God (ALLAH).....

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

Everything and every phenomenon in the world other than man is administered totally by God-made laws, ie. they are obedient to God and submissive to his laws, they are in the State of Islam. Man possesses the qualities of intelligence and choice, thus he is invited to submit to the good will of God and obey His law, ie, become a Muslim.

Submission to the good will of God, together with obedience to His beneficial Law, ie, becoming a Muslim, is the best safeguard for man's peace and harmony.

Islam dates back to the age of Adam and its message has been conveyed to man by God's prophets and messengers, including Abrahim, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Islam's message has been restored and enforced in the last stage of the religious evolution by God's last prophet and messenger, Muhammad.(PBUH)

The word Allah in the Arabic language means God, or more accurately, The One and Only Eternal God, Creator of the Universe, Lord of all lords, King of all kings, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. The word Allah to mean God is also used by Arabic speaking Jews and Christians.
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:41:28 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 01:56:41 PM by Whitehouse

Statements by physicists which support the existence of Allah and acknowledge His attributes.

1) Descartes, the French philosopher, said ‘Even though I feel imperfection in myself, I feel at the same time there must be a Perfect Being and I find myself obliged to believe that this feeling was implanted in me by the Perfect Being which is characterised by all attributes of perfection, which is God.’

In this statement he is acknowledging his weakness and inadequacy and confirming his belief in the existence and perfection of Allah. He is acknowledging that his feelings and sensations are a gift from Allah and are part of the innate nature instilled in him by Allah:

‘the innate nature made by Allah in which He has made men’

(Surat-ar-Rum (30), ayah 30)

2) Isaac Newton, the well-known English physicist, who discovered the law of gravity said: ‘Don’t doubt the Creator, because it is inconceivable that accidents alone could be the controller of this universe.’

3) Herschel, the English astronomer, said: ‘The more knowledge we have, the more irrefutable proofs we obtain for the existence of an Eternal Creator with infinite power. Geologists, mathematicians, astronomers and biologists have co-operated in setting up the edifice of science which is the edifice of God’s greatness.’

4) Lenet was quoted by Camille Flamirion, the Frenchman, in his book titled ‘God in Nature’ as having said: ‘The wonders of God’s creation, the Everlasting, the Eternal, the Omniscient, the Omnipotent, have astounded me: what power, what wisdom, what creativity in His creatures, small or large. The benefits which we get from these creatures testify to the greatness of the Mercy of God who made them subservient to us. Their perfection and harmony points to His vast Wisdom. Their preservation from extinction and their renewal bear witness to His Majesty and Greatness.’

C'mon don't be silly. These don't prove anything. They're the opinion of men. And Descartes was a philosopher not a physicist. And Newton believed in alchemy too, so sometimes physicists or so called intellectuals from the olden days have silly beliefs. And Newton and Descarte were Catholics not Muslim.

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:46:08 PM

Statements by physicists which support the existence of Allah and acknowledge His attributes.

1) Descartes, the French philosopher, said ‘Even though I feel imperfection in myself, I feel at the same time there must be a Perfect Being and I find myself obliged to believe that this feeling was implanted in me by the Perfect Being which is characterised by all attributes of perfection, which is God.’

In this statement he is acknowledging his weakness and inadequacy and confirming his belief in the existence and perfection of Allah. He is acknowledging that his feelings and sensations are a gift from Allah and are part of the innate nature instilled in him by Allah:

‘the innate nature made by Allah in which He has made men’

(Surat-ar-Rum (30), ayah 30)

2) Isaac Newton, the well-known English physicist, who discovered the law of gravity said: ‘Don’t doubt the Creator, because it is inconceivable that accidents alone could be the controller of this universe.’

3) Herschel, the English astronomer, said: ‘The more knowledge we have, the more irrefutable proofs we obtain for the existence of an Eternal Creator with infinite power. Geologists, mathematicians, astronomers and biologists have co-operated in setting up the edifice of science which is the edifice of God’s greatness.’

4) Lenet was quoted by Camille Flamirion, the Frenchman, in his book titled ‘God in Nature’ as having said: ‘The wonders of God’s creation, the Everlasting, the Eternal, the Omniscient, the Omnipotent, have astounded me: what power, what wisdom, what creativity in His creatures, small or large. The benefits which we get from these creatures testify to the greatness of the Mercy of God who made them subservient to us. Their perfection and harmony points to His vast Wisdom. Their preservation from extinction and their renewal bear witness to His Majesty and Greatness.’

C'mon don't be silly. These don't prove anything. They're the opinion of men. And Descartes was a philosopher not a physicist. And Newton believed in alchemy too, so sometimes physicists or so called intellectuals from the olden days have silly beliefs. And Newton and Descarte were Catholics not Muslim.

Dont be a kid !!

The person above want a proof from science ....So Science proved the existence of Creator and that is Allah....Smiley

Allah Is The Creator  Of This Universe...Smiley
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:46:29 PM

The word Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God (ALLAH) and obedience to His law.

Not only submission....Submission to the will of God (ALLAH).....

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law.

Everything and every phenomenon in the world other than man is administered totally by God-made laws, ie. they are obedient to God and submissive to his laws, they are in the State of Islam. Man possesses the qualities of intelligence and choice, thus he is invited to submit to the good will of God and obey His law, ie, become a Muslim.

Submission to the good will of God, together with obedience to His beneficial Law, ie, becoming a Muslim, is the best safeguard for man's peace and harmony.

Islam dates back to the age of Adam and its message has been conveyed to man by God's prophets and messengers, including Abrahim, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Islam's message has been restored and enforced in the last stage of the religious evolution by God's last prophet and messenger, Muhammad.(PBUH)

The word Allah in the Arabic language means God, or more accurately, The One and Only Eternal God, Creator of the Universe, Lord of all lords, King of all kings, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. The word Allah to mean God is also used by Arabic speaking Jews and Christians.

... Unless it is forbidden for then to do so...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/world/asia/malaysia-allah-ban/

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

In my Opinion Islam is for everyone.
Allah created all the things in the universe. Allah created humans wheather they are Muslims or non muslims.

He created man from clay like [that of] pottery. (Surah 55 Verse 14)

And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire. (Surah 55 Verse 15)

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? (Surah 55 Verse 16)
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:58:56 PM

Dont be a kid !!

The person above want a proof from science ....So Science proved the existence of Creator and that is Allah....Smiley

Allah Is The Creator  Of This Universe...Smiley

The only kid here is you who believes in childishness based on nothing. Using the beliefs of people from the scientific community is not proof from science. Steven Hawking doesn't believe in god and he's one of the greatest minds on the planet so does that disprove the existence of god? No.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:00:48 PM

Allah created all the things in the universe. Allah created humans wheather they are Muslims or non muslims.

Great,  thinks the world should be Muslim and ruled by Islamic Caliphate.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:03:22 PM

... But only followers of islam can say his name?

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir, plural كفّار kuffār; feminine DIN) is an Arabic term used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel." The term refers to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God or who hides, denies, or pays no attention to the beliefs held by Islamic religion. The practise of declaring another Muslim as a kafir is takfir.[1]

Under Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية‎ ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim subjects, who meet certain criteria. The tax is and was to be levied on able-bodied adult males of military age (but with specific exemptions).[1][2] From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws. In return, non-Muslim subjects are permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, and to be exempted from military service and from the zakat tax levied upon Muslim citizens.[3][4] The jizya continued to be applied in Persia and many North African countries into the 19th century, but almost vanished in the 20th century.[5] The tax is no longer imposed by nation states in the Islamic world.[6] However, armed groups such as ISIS enforce it in some areas they have captured.[7] In the 21st century, it is widely regarded as being at odds with contemporary secular conceptions of citizen's civil rights and equality before the law, although there have been occasional reports of religious minorities in conflict zones and areas subject to political instability being forced to pay jizya.[5]

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:07:28 PM

The only kid here is you who believes in childishness based on nothing. Using the beliefs of people from the scientific community is not proof from science. Steven Hawking doesn't believe in god and he's one of the greatest minds on the planet so does that disprove the existence of god? No.
[/quote]

Hey listen God (Allah) exist whether you believe or not.
Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist. The person came before 73 years tell about the existence of God. Wow great. Tongue Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 02:47:10 PM by Spendulus

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist. The person came before 73 years tell about the existence of God. Wow great. Tongue Cheesy

You err in your response as follows.  I did not respond to your beliefs in God/Allah whatever.  You would like to discuss that subject.  That's your misdirection and reframing of the argument posited.  Then you us ad hominid argument, "attack the arguer not the argument."

I simply noted based on your assertion that "Islam is for everyone" that apparently you advocate a global Caliphate.

Such it is typical of liberal authoritarian controller personalities, many of whom are in one religion or another.  They think they know best what is for other people.  Such personalities are typically very ignorant of actual facts.  I doubt if you even know or understand what Hawking said regarding religion and his attitude toward it.

In your particular case, be my guest to believe whatever you like.  Just don't try to push your crap on me or others.

However, just for fun here is one for you.

He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.
(Surah 55 Verse 14)

No, man was not created from clay.  Man is largely carbon based, and the molecular composition of clays is not correct for creation of animals, insects or man.  Clay will not form any life whatsoever.  Man was created through a one billion year process of evolution.  This accounts correctly for the molecular composition of man.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:37:13 PM

[/quote]

Are islam followers superior humans? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superior

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 02:43:58 PM

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

You are essentially forgetting grammars of a language to blame Islam. Great!

you guys don't eat pork because of a book written 2000 years ago....Smiley

Two corrections.

1. Qur'an is ~1400 years old holy book not 2000 years.
2. Qur'an wasn't actually written.

It's true. In fact, if Islam hasn't forbidden it, I may not have done more research why it was forbidden. When I did, I found out pork is bad for health and another thing I found out is that there is always a good reason for prohibiting/forbidding a thing.

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

You are essentially forgetting grammars of a language to blame Islam. Great!
I actually don't see a problem with that.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

Obviously the words expressed reality poorly.

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Uh, Spendulus, I am sad to see you also essentially forgetting grammars. There words like "but", "and" etc... and signs like ",", ";", "&", "-" etc... which connects two sentences. In Arabic there are words and signs like these too. Removing that words and/or signs, seperate two sentences, take one of them and tell it is not perfect actually shows it is a mistake of human who did it.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:47:59 PM

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist.

Because he's not Muslim.

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:58:21 PM

Are islam followers superior humans? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superior

[/quote

Yes we (Muslims) are better than non muslims...
Why??? Because  of our Belief in Allah. Belief in the Angels. Belief in the Holy Books. Belief in the Finality Of Muhammad (PBUH)...
The one who didn't believe in Allah will be in the hell. Allah can do everything. Allah is Qadeer (capable, powerful)
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:00:46 PM

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist.

Because he's not Muslim.

Thats the point he is not a Muslim Tongue Cheesy
But
There are so many religions who believe in Allah Like Christians (Believers of Jesus (AS) )
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:23:42 PM

You err in your response as follows.  I did not respond to your beliefs in God/Allah whatever.  You would like to discuss that subject.  That's your misdirection and reframing of the argument posited.  Then you us ad hominid argument, "attack the arguer not the argument."

I simply noted based on your assertion that "Islam is for everyone" that apparently you advocate a global Caliphate.

Such it is typical of liberal authoritarian controller personalities, many of whom are in one religion or another.  They think they know best what is for other people.  Such personalities are typically very ignorant of actual facts.  I doubt if you even know or understand what Hawking said regarding religion and his attitude toward it.

In your particular case, be my guest to believe whatever you like.  Just don't try to push your crap on me or others.

(Surah 55 Verse 14)

No, man was not created from clay.  Man is largely carbon based, and the molecular composition of clays is not correct for creation of animals, insects or man.  Clay will not form any life whatsoever.  Man was created through a one billion year process of evolution.  This accounts correctly for the molecular composition of man.

The man is refer to Adam (AS), not you. Cheesy

Hey, have you ever heard the sound of someone reading the Koran?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:27:36 PM

Because he's not Muslim.
Because he didn't live in a country that severely punished apostasy.  In such a place he would never have made the astonishing deep scientific progress that he did make.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:29:19 PM

You err in your response as follows.  I did not respond to your beliefs in God/Allah whatever.  You would like to discuss that subject.  That's your misdirection and reframing of the argument posited.  Then you us ad hominid argument, "attack the arguer not the argument."

Such it is typical of liberal authoritarian controller personalities, many of whom are in one religion or another.  They think they know best what is for other people.  Such personalities are typically very ignorant of actual facts.  I doubt if you even know or understand what Hawking said regarding religion and his attitude toward it.

In your particular case, be my guest to believe whatever you like.  Just don't try to push your crap on me or others.

(Surah 55 Verse 14)

No, man was not created from clay.  Man is largely carbon based, and the molecular composition of clays is not correct for creation of animals, insects or man.  Clay will not form any life whatsoever.  Man was created through a one billion year process of evolution.  This accounts correctly for the molecular composition of man.

Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:37:16 PM

(Surah 55 Verse 14)

Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.

Every men and women is created by clay.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: