Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:55:53 PM

Not you too. Undecided

Yes, undercooked pork meat is really dangerous like I mentioned above but you (deliberately?) forgotten cooked pork meat because it is dangerous too. Please read above.

No, cooked pork meat is not dangerous. 

This is an excellent example of an area of behavior where one should follow the guidance of scientific understanding, not religion.

One MIGHT follow the rule of a religion to not eat pork out of cultural respect for the tradition of that religion.

Jews do this.  None of them I have ever met believed there was actually anything unhealthy about pork.  But it was their tradition and culture not to eat it.

As I told earlier, I looked more about pork meat. It is not just because Islam forbids it. Read my post. I have put most needed things.
Yes, it is because of Islam forbidding it.   Then you tried to go find supporting evidence.

This is a logical error. "Cherry Picking."  Read Aristotle, "Logic."   Although I'm not thinking he came up with the term "cherry picking".

That's where you are wrong. I didn't look for "supporting evidence", I looked for "why pork meat is bad for health?"!

I understand - that is exactly what "cherry picking" means.  Only looking for supporting evidence.

Let's check "why pork meat is good for you"....

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/saturated_fat/Pork.php
http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/health-benefits-pork-chops-4294.html

I did read that too. The question I posted is what I checked first time. What I found is that "consuming lean cuts (tenderloin, loin center steak, or shoulder blade boneless chops) in moderation can actually be beneficial as pork is a rich source of protein as well as vitamins and minerals including thiamin, niacin, selenium, zinc and phosphorous". When I compared, I found bad are much higher than good. So it's not good to take that risk where outcome is hardly predictable.

Yes MZ is right, Why you eat anything that has bad content in it? Are you going to Separate both the good and bad things before eating it?

See here top ten reason Not to eat pork meat: http://www.peta.org/living/food/top-10-reasons-eat-pigs/

Any thing that is harmful for the human is prohibited

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:05:59 PM

Yes MZ is right, Why you eat anything that has bad content in it? Are you going to Separate both the good and bad things before eating it?

Many people separate eggs yellow from white, then only eat the white.

Many people only eat certain cuts of chicken.

Many people separate fat from meat with beef before eating it.

Why separate fat from meat?  Because the animal has fat reserves so that it can survive a long harsh winter.  

Ever tried to butcher and eat a bear?

Then you would know.

Anyway, all you are doing is defending a line of code in a system of human programming from 1400 years ago.  It is an imperfect system.

Otherwise it would handle the problem of iodine deficiencies in Muslim nations.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:12:09 PM

Islam traditions are barbaric and old. If a woman is not happy with her husband, kill her, big deal. I can not accept that, not in a normal world.

Kill her? What do you mean? You are spreading FUD for the sole purpose, spread hatred. That is not in Islam.
Do you yourself know what Islam is? Everyone Muslim has a different interpretation of Islam. For you the radical Islamist who are blood thirsty arnt true Muslims, for them you are fake Muslims.
You all keep on invoking clauses from your trollbook to counter all the allegations made against you.

What Billy said isn't in Islam. Are you saying it is?

What blood thirsty psychos are doing is not in Islam. They created new religion with their own set of rules for political gains. It's obvious. They do things which is against Islamic rules and say they are Muslims. Does claiming but not following make one a follower? NO!!!
What blood thirsty psychos are doing is also a part of Islam and what you are following(the peaceful version) is also Islam. Its just that you both are using different clauses from the same trollbook to justify your causes. There must be something very wrong with Kuran as it has failed to deliver a clear message to its users.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

Islam traditions are barbaric and old. If a woman is not happy with her husband, kill her, big deal. I can not accept that, not in a normal world.

Kill her? What do you mean? You are spreading FUD for the sole purpose, spread hatred. That is not in Islam.
Do you yourself know what Islam is? Everyone Muslim has a different interpretation of Islam. For you the radical Islamist who are blood thirsty arnt true Muslims, for them you are fake Muslims.
You all keep on invoking clauses from your trollbook to counter all the allegations made against you.

What blood thirsty psychos are doing is not in Islam. They created new religion with their own set of rules for political gains. It's obvious. They do things which is against Islamic rules and say they are Muslims. Does claiming but not following make one a follower? NO!!!
What blood thirsty psychos are doing is also a part of Islam and what you are following(the peaceful version) is also Islam. Its just that you both are using different clauses from the same trollbook to justify your causes. There must be something very wrong with Kuran as it has failed to deliver a clear message to its users.
Possibly not even different clauses. 

As a hypothetical example, suppose a mullah has taught his flock that Israel is evil, bad, the enemy, because they took part of the Holy Lands and that was not allowed by Islam (blah blah blah, you get the idea).  Violence against Israel is then specifically condoned by the Old Book right?

Then the mullah goes into a line of talk about how American supports Israel therefore we are also the evil one and violence is specifically allowed against America by the Old Book.

None of this is hidden one bit.  It's all right out in the open.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:54:54 PM

Why separate fat from meat?  Because the animal has fat reserves so that it can survive a long harsh winter.  

Then you would know.

Anyway, all you are doing is defending a line of code in a system of human programming from 1400 years ago.  It is an imperfect system.

The things you mentioned above are not disease causing. Like you mentioned egg and other things seperation these are not harmful. If they are not seperated.
Who said muslim.nations has iodime deficiencies. There are many other things to full fill iodine requirements.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:37:27 PM

No, it isn't part of Islam. They are going for political gains and not even following rules of Islam. Not following rules and claiming they are Muslims don't make them Muslims.

Like I said, they essentially omitted grammars and twisted some of the rules and teachings for political gains.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:43:42 PM

No, it isn't part of Islam. They are going for political gains and not even following rules of Islam. Not following rules and claiming they are Muslims don't make them Muslims.

Like I said, they essentially omitted grammars and twisted some of the rules and teachings for political gains.
would you care to show some of the cases where essentially the "grammar" has been omitted and twisted and thus has been used for bad purpose and do explain what was really meant by that line/phrase.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:08:48 PM

Then you would know.

The things you mentioned above are not disease causing. Like you mentioned egg and other things seperation these are not harmful. If they are not seperated.
Who said muslim.nations has iodime deficiencies. There are many other things to full fill iodine requirements.

No, that is just your point of view.  I have friends who think the yellows is harmful.  Their opinion is as valid to me as yours on pork (meaning I don't pay attention to either one!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iodine_deficiency_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2002.svg

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF03344029
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:15:34 PM

Then you would know.

No, that is just your point of view.  I have friends who think the yellows is harmful.  Their opinion is as valid to me as yours on pork (meaning I don't pay attention to either one!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Iodine_deficiency_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2002.svg

Wait, are you trying to find logic behind Muslim teachings?
Something which doesn't exist cannot be found.
Most of their rituals are opposite of what's done in other religions. They pray in different positions, they have unusual kind of beard, they wear short pants, they cook on inverted pans.
All they do is derived out of opposing what people of other religions do, there origin lies in this, they were formed by the barbaric outcast of the society who were barred from interfering in normal aspects of life cuz they were too cunning and evil minded.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:23:16 PM

Then you would know.

Please dont give your Opinion talk with Logic and Scientifically, I say

Pigs are primary carriers of:

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Hepatitis E virus (HEV)
• PRRS (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome)
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Each of these parasites and viruses can lead to serious health problems that can last for years to come.

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2007)
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (2010)
• A few other sites.

And you said "I have friends who think the yellows is harmful" Its not the logic.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:27:40 PM

Then you would know.

Most of their rituals are opposite of what's done in other religions. They pray in different positions, they have unusual kind of beard, they wear short pants, they cook on inverted pans.
All they do is derived out of opposing what people of other religions do, there origin lies in this, they were formed by the barbaric outcast of the society who were barred from interfering in normal aspects of life cuz they were too cunning and evil minded.

Where is the Logic in your Above post?

"They pray in different positions"  Why you say this?
"they have unusual kind of beard" Why you have problem with them ? Why Sikhs have large beared? Why people are clean shaved?
and like other?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:32:40 PM

Then you would know.

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Each of these parasites and viruses can lead to serious health problems that can last for years to come.

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• A few other sites.

And you said "I have friends who think the yellows is harmful" Its not the logic.

So why did your Allah supported the spread lf these diseases-

1. Leptospirosis
2. Cryptosporidia
3. Q fever
4. Psittacosis (ornithosis, chlamydiosis)
5. Contagious echthyma (orf)
6. Rabies
7. Escherichia coli
8. Ring worms
All these diseases can be caused due to eating goat's meat.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:35:10 PM

Then you would know.

Where is the Logic in your Above post?

"They pray in different positions"  Why you say this?
"they have unusual kind of beard" Why you have problem with them ? Why Sikhs have large beared? Why people are clean shaved?
and like other?

Cause you do pray in a different position just for the sake of opposing what other religions predominantly did.
Also at least Sikhs have more clean and hygienic beards than a Muslim.
And people are clean shaved cause it it hygienic! Barbaric people wont ever know what hygiene is.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:43:23 PM

I have a friend who only eats chicken without the skin.  The skin is bad.

Another who won't eat Chinese food.  Thinks it's bad.

Another who is vegetarian.  Meat and fish are bad.

Another who won't eat bread.  Says it's bad.

You are just one more with your personal opinion.
amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:38:16 PM

Then you would know.

Anyway, all you are doing is defending a line of code in a system of human programming from 1400 years ago.  It is an imperfect system.

No, that is just your point of view.  I have friends who think the yellows is harmful.  Their opinion is as valid to me as yours on pork (meaning I don't pay attention to either one!)

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• A few other sites.

You can do a lot better than that....All the animals are potentials hosts for various diseases, the pork is just one among many animals carrying diseases ...I can't believe that you are turning this discussion into the "pork is the most dangerous stuff to eat"

Someone just showed you just a fraction of the diseases that the goat carries...same goes for birds (everybody heard of the avian flue - H5N1) , beef (mad cow disease , the UK had huge problems with it ) etc etc

My point is not to convince you or others Muslims to eat pork ( I don't eat pork very often either), but I DO WANT TO SHOW YOU that your brain does a "deep freeze" (similar to the famous software) when arguments circumvent the Islam teachings...You (Muslims) cannot let valid arguments to change the way you were taught for 20+ years, thus you are not capable of evolution...

We(non-Muslims) learn from our mistakes, we learn from others. You are not capable of accepting/absorbing new information, you are stuck to square 1 in the Qur'an. That is the reason that in 1400+ years you evolved so little as a society and in 2015 you still kill people with stones for an affair...and I don't mean ISIS ruled territory here, I mean Saudi Arabia and many other "developed" Arab countries

You(Muslims) are a huge problem for the rest of the world because you are many, you cannot adapt and you are unwilling/incapable to accept facts...Sooner or later something's  gotta give...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:58:09 PM

Then you would know.

Anyway, all you are doing is defending a line of code in a system of human programming from 1400 years ago.  It is an imperfect system.

No, that is just your point of view.  I have friends who think the yellows is harmful.  Their opinion is as valid to me as yours on pork (meaning I don't pay attention to either one!)

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• A few other sites.

You can do a lot better than that....All the animals are potentials hosts for various diseases, the pork is just one among many animals carrying diseases ...I can't believe that you are turning this discussion into the "pork is the most dangerous stuff to eat"

Someone just showed you just a fraction of the diseases that the goat carries...same goes for birds (everybody heard of the avian flue - H5N1) , beef (mad cow disease , the UK had huge problems with it ) etc etc

My point is not to convince you or others Muslims to eat pork ( I don't eat pork very often either), but I DO WANT TO SHOW YOU that your brain does a "deep freeze" (similar to the famous software) when arguments circumvent the Islam teachings...You (Muslims) cannot let valid arguments to change the way you were taught for 20+ years, thus you are not capable of evolution...

We(non-Muslims) learn from our mistakes, we learn from others. You are not capable of accepting/absorbing new information, you are stuck to square 1 in the Qur'an. That is the reason that in 1400+ years you evolved so little as a society and in 2015 you still kill people with stones for an affair...and I don't mean ISIS ruled territory here, I mean Saudi Arabia and many other "developed" Arab countries

You(Muslims) are a huge problem for the rest of the world because you are many, you cannot adapt and you are unwilling/incapable to accept facts...Sooner or later something's  gotta give...

Islam, one of the great diseases!   Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:04:37 AM

Then you would know.

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• A few other sites.

Islam, one of the great diseases!   Smiley
I do not think that Islam, if one of the great diseases, can rise to the level of Badecker Christianity Affliction.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:51:02 AM

We pray in the direction of Ka'ba.

Do you think there is certain style of beard Muslims? If yes, then it is a false information. We just want to wear beard and there is no certain style but the style should be good.

What do you mean by "cook on inverted pans"? There are many ways of cooking for various foods. So different food will be cooked in different ways in different regions.

Cause you do pray in a different position just for the sake of opposing what other religions predominantly did.
And people are clean shaved cause it it hygienic! Barbaric people wont ever know what hygiene is.

Not for the sake of opposing other religions. You just created a new one. It is for the sake of uniqueness. People praying in different directions isn't good. So we pray in one direction.

What do you mean by "Sikhs have more clean and beards than a Muslim"? You are essentially creating a new thing for hatred or are judging all Muslims by seing one or a few Muslims in your region.

Wearing beard have advantages. Only thing you need to do is wash it regularly which certainly happens either when bathing or when taking vulu(washing organs before praying).

Prevents skin cancer

The sun has ultraviolet (UV) rays that harm your skin and cause you to develop skin cancer. While most of your body is shielded by your clothes, your face is always exposed, unless you wear a cap every time you go out in the sun. A beard is perfect because it covers the lower half of your face, thereby reducing the risk of skin cancer significantly.

Reduces allergies

Just like the tiny hairs in your nose that prevent dust and pollen from entering your system, your beard also works as a filter that helps to keep these same allergens out of your nose and mouth.

Retains natural moisture

When you shave, your skin is exposed to the sun in summer and cold air in winter. These elements dry out your skin, but if you have a beard to protect you then your skin can retain its moisture. Your skin also has sebaceous glands that keep it moisturised. When you shave, this moisture gets eroded, but when you have a beard it remains intact.

Prevents illnesses

Having a beard can help you stave off wintertime illnesses like a cold or cough, because it keeps your face and neck warm. Your beard serves as insulation against the cold, trapping your body heat from escaping and protecting you from the cold.

Prevents infections

People who shave regularly are prone to a lot of skin problems like rashes and infections. By giving up shaving, you don’t have to worry about rashes, bacterial infections or folliculitis, which in an infection of the hair follicles.

Keeps your skin smooth

People who shave get a lot of blemishes, in-growths and cuts on their faces that ultimately mar the smoothness of their skin. When you stop shaving and grow a beard, you automatically get less blemishes and much smoother skin.

Keeps you young

This is an ironic health benefit, since having a beard tends to make you look much older. But actually, by protecting your face from sun damage and blemishes, your beard keeps your skin much younger.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:55:44 AM

I have a friend who only eats chicken without the skin.  The skin is bad.

Another who won't eat Chinese food.  Thinks it's bad.

Another who is vegetarian.  Meat and fish are bad.

Another who won't eat bread.  Says it's bad.

You are just one more with your personal opinion.

You(Muslims) are a huge problem for the rest of the world because you are many, you cannot adapt and you are unwilling/incapable to accept facts...Sooner or later something's  gotta give...

Yes, all meats can spread diseases but you should understand why pork's meat is different and unhygienic than others. "Pork are omnivorous scavenging animals that literally eat everything. From rotten food to dead carcasses nothing escapes their menu. They not only eats bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as the dead carcasses of sick animals, including their own young. This is why the fat that builds up in their muscles is far more than any other meet that we eat. This itself can explain why the meat of the pig can be so dirty or at the very least not so appetizing to consume." (Read below)

I don't want to convince you either but you just keep saying we don't think...

The study was not just pig meats but most eaten meats. It doesn't make pig as healthy as other meats like you said.

Pork are omnivorous scavenging animals that literally eat everything. From rotten food to dead carcasses nothing escapes their menu. They not only eats bugs, insects, and whatever leftover scraps they find laying around, but also their own feces, as well as the dead carcasses of sick animals, including their own young. This is why the fat that builds up in their muscles is far more than any other meet that we eat. This itself can explain why the meat of the pig can be so dirty or at the very least not so appetizing to consume.

Pork meat is loaded with toxins, more than most other meats like beef and chicken.

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that more than 100 viruses come to the United States through pigs.

You’re probably familiar with H1N1, better known as ‘the swine flu.” This too is a virus that has made the leap from pig to human. But H1N1 is not the only disease to fear from the pig. There are other sicknesses you can get from eating the meat of the pig.

There are reasons that the meat of the pig becomes more saturated with toxins than many of its counterpart farm animals. The first reason has to do with the digestive system of a pig.

A pig digests whatever it eats rather quickly, in up to about four hours. On the other hand a cow takes a good twenty-four hours to digest what it’s eaten. During the digestive process, animals (including humans) get rid of excess toxins as well as other components of the food eaten that could be dangerous to health.

Since the pig’s digestive system operates rather basically, many of these toxins remain in their system to be stored in their more than adequate fatty tissues ready for our consumption.

Another issue with the pig is that it doesn’t have any sweat glands. Sweat glands are a tool the body uses to be rid of toxins. This leaves more toxins in the pig’s body.

It takes the human body more than 6 hours to digest the smallest stake and pork eaters often eat more than just one stake per meal. Pork becomes a problem when consumed in excess and it leads to a severe back up in the digestive system. This back up can make it difficult to absorb essential micronutrients from foods (malabsorption). Over time, undigested foods will putrefy in the stomach and small intestines leading to toxicity in the body.

Pigs carry a variety of parasites in their bodies and meat. Some of these parasites are difficult to kill even when cooking. One of the biggest concerns with eating pork meat is trichinellosis or trichinosis. This is an infection that humans get from eating undercooked or uncooked pork that contains the larvae of the trichinella worm. If it enters the human body it lodges itself directly into the heart muscles and poses an immediate danger of fatal heart failure.

In fact, it’s been theorized that trichinellosis is the exact cause of Mozart’s rather sudden death at age 35. An American researcher theorized this after studying all the documents recording the days before, during, and after Mozart’s death. He found that Mozart suffered many of the above listed symptoms and he, himself, had recorded in his journal the consumption of pork just forty-four days before his own death.

Pigs carry many viruses and parasites with them. Whether by coming in direct contact with them through farms or by eating their meat we put ourselves at higher risk of getting one of these painful, often debilitating diseases (not to mention put our bodies on toxic overload.)

• Taenia solium tapeworm
• Nipah virus
• Menangle virus

Sources:

• Science Direct (1999)
• A few other sites.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:32:03 AM

We pray in the direction of Ka'ba.

Do you think there is certain style of beard Muslims? If yes, then it is a false information. We just want to wear beard and there is no certain style but the style should be good.

What do you mean by "cook on inverted pans"? There are many ways of cooking for various foods. So different food will be cooked in different ways in different regions.

Not for the sake of opposing other religions. You just created a new one. It is for the sake of uniqueness. People praying in different directions isn't good. So we pray in one direction.

What do you mean by "Sikhs have more clean and beards than a Muslim"? You are essentially creating a new thing for hatred or are judging all Muslims by seing one or a few Muslims in your region.

Wearing beard have advantages. Only thing you need to do is wash it regularly which certainly happens either when bathing or when taking vulu(washing organs before praying).

Prevents skin cancer

The sun has ultraviolet (UV) rays that harm your skin and cause you to develop skin cancer. While most of your body is shielded by your clothes, your face is always exposed, unless you wear a cap every time you go out in the sun. A beard is perfect because it covers the lower half of your face, thereby reducing the risk of skin cancer significantly.

Reduces allergies

Just like the tiny hairs in your nose that prevent dust and pollen from entering your system, your beard also works as a filter that helps to keep these same allergens out of your nose and mouth.

Retains natural moisture

When you shave, your skin is exposed to the sun in summer and cold air in winter. These elements dry out your skin, but if you have a beard to protect you then your skin can retain its moisture. Your skin also has sebaceous glands that keep it moisturised. When you shave, this moisture gets eroded, but when you have a beard it remains intact.

Prevents illnesses

Having a beard can help you stave off wintertime illnesses like a cold or cough, because it keeps your face and neck warm. Your beard serves as insulation against the cold, trapping your body heat from escaping and protecting you from the cold.

Prevents infections

People who shave regularly are prone to a lot of skin problems like rashes and infections. By giving up shaving, you don’t have to worry about rashes, bacterial infections or folliculitis, which in an infection of the hair follicles.

Keeps your skin smooth

People who shave get a lot of blemishes, in-growths and cuts on their faces that ultimately mar the smoothness of their skin. When you stop shaving and grow a beard, you automatically get less blemishes and much smoother skin.

Keeps you young

This is an ironic health benefit, since having a beard tends to make you look much older. But actually, by protecting your face from sun damage and blemishes, your beard keeps your skin much younger.

Woman don't like scratchy beards. It irritates the insides of their thighs when you go down on them. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: