Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack  (Read 136086 times)
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

WTF! I just realized that I have 9-13 ignores. Is this telling me that all the earnest work that I am putting in to prove what this whole Bitcoinica thing is about is in vane?

I'm going to take a break from this for a few hours. I'm pretty sure that when I come back, I will be naming names. I've left clues out the ass hoping that others would pick up the mantle, but I guess that didn't work out so swell.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

I read it, though had trouble folling it. I did find the levitating woman hot.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shad0wbitz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 04:45:29 PM

WTF! I just realized that I have 9-13 ignores. Is this telling me that all the earnest work that I am putting in to prove what this whole Bitcoinica thing is about is in vane?

I'm going to take a break from this for a few hours. I'm pretty sure that when I come back, I will be naming names. I've left clues out the ass hoping that others would pick up the mantle, but I guess that didn't work out so swell.

Later, all.

~Bruno~

Dude, I have liked the research you have done in the past, but lately your stuff just comes off completely demented and unorganized. Also when you posts things like "I am pretty sure when I come back I will be dropping some names" you sound like a 15 year old attention whore. If you have something to add to the table just do it, no cliffhangers though.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, some of your previous research has proven to be brilliant, and I hope your research about Zhou Scam goes somewhere too so we can finally nail this little mofo and his "relic collector" stories!

GOX SUX COX!
The true faces of the Bitcoinica / Intersango SCAM! - Bitcoin was born in the shad0ws, for the shad0ws.
defxor

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 04:57:26 PM

Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time.

As I have been accused of sockpuppetry many times now, I will now withdraw from this thread

Thank you. If you didn't notice, you passed over the LR-selling once again in your first reply. I consider the question of shilling to have been answered now.

(I'm still asking for anyone who has met either Zhou or Tihan in person to step forward)

Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 04:58:03 PM

At this point I feel the shilling from rarity, dree12, and Mathew N. Queer comes from getting paid. Either that, or the first two are just sock puppets of this criminal organization spearheaded by Zhou.

You are right, no answer has been given as to why Zhou sold LR from an account that was supposedly open by a hacker. There won't be either, because he can't make any shit up. He already stuck his foot in its entirety up his mouth on that one.

You know what is really interesting too? Zhou confessed that the email address used on the hacks was his "semi sock puppet secret email" that he used to test vulnerabilities on exchangers. He even went to say that he returned the funds he "stole" from an exchanger after finding a vulnerability.

So far so good... now, CHECK THIS OUT:

Yesterday, sock puppet dree12 starts a very detailed and carefully crafted list of Bitcoin hacks:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0

MINUTES after he starts this thread, BTC-E get's hack (Huh). Dree12 happily announces that if the projected numbers are right, the bitcoinica hack is number three on the list now, instead of number two. He posts a sensationalistic header in red big letters stating that the BTC-E hack is going on "Right now!"

List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses
26.May.2012, 21:39:04

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from him? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.

Thank you, I had a good laugh!

Ente
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 05:11:19 PM

List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses
26.May.2012, 21:39:04

Ente

I think he means the last updated date of July 31, rather than the thread start date.

But I agree with you, and I don't see any evidence that ZT hacked BTC-e.

With Bitcoinica he had all the passwords and knew the procedures and addresses to attack.  Not to mention the evidence collected against him.  And I don't think he would commit another crime when he is under investigation for a major crime already.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ninjarobot

Activity: 761
Merit: 500

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 05:26:42 PM

At this point I feel the shilling from rarity, dree12, and Mathew N. Queer comes from getting paid. Either that, or the first two are just sock puppets of this criminal organization spearheaded by Zhou.

That is a possibility. Zhou mentioned he donated a significant sum of money to Matthews projects after the Bitcoinica sale. Perhaps Matthew is worried some of the proceeds from the sale might be clawed back at a future date? It is also possible that Zhou donated some more towards his projects in return for his help doing some damage control. Most likely he is just voicing his own opinion.

Matthew used to get loans from Bitcoinica for dialcoin and stuff. Matthew was involved with bitcoinica. How much involvement and how official was it, I do not know. I asked him to tell us but he did not want to, I don't know why.

It's just a few personal loans. They aren't even tied to Bitcoinica. When the site was acquired, the creditor becomes me as an individual.

Matthew was very familiar with the Bitcoin community and he offered a lot of help to me at early stage of Bitcoinica development. I really appreciate that. And I also donate a significant sum to his projects after the sale.

These are all entirely personal so I didn't talk about it at all. He did advise me to incorporate in Singapore and I followed his advice for a month. The acquisition happened just when I'm about to form Bitcoinica Pte Ltd with two partners who have experience in this field. So I wouldn't think it's any kind of involvement or even CEO.

Rarity appears to be a well educated troll. Dree12 just seems your average bitcointalk user (just because you don't agree does not mean others are paid shills)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:12:18 PM

This is a classic example of victim blaming.

Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time. Your shilling is beyond obvious - I just can't figure out why.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1063838#msg1063838

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=95795.msg1063850#msg1063850

So, I have done a deal "for a friend" on AurumXchange using my own account.

And I have also done a deal "for a friend" on QQ using a friend's account?

Both happened before I had any clue of the investigation.

I did the deals, but all in much larger amounts with my own account.

You are right, no answer has been given as to why Zhou sold LR from an account that was supposedly opened by a hacker. There won't be either, because he can't make any shit up. He already stuck his foot in its entirety up his mouth on that one.

You know what is really interesting too? Zhou confessed that the email address used on the hacks was his "semi sock puppet secret email" that he used to test vulnerabilities on exchangers. He even went to say that he returned the funds he "stole" from an exchanger after finding a vulnerability.

So far so good... now, CHECK THIS OUT:

Yesterday, sock puppet dree12 starts a very detailed and carefully crafted list of Bitcoin hacks:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0

MINUTES after he starts this thread, BTC-E get's hack (Huh). Dree12 happily announces that if the projected numbers are right, the bitcoinica hack is number three on the list now, instead of number two. He posts a sensationalistic header in red big letters stating that the BTC-E hack is going on "Right now!"

Coincidence? Maybe... Zhou Tong hacking BTC-E to deflect attention from himself? MOST LIKELY, specially considering his previous statements about his pastime of "Finding vulnerabilities", and the obvious sock puppetry from dree12.

Deflecting attention is a favorite pastime of theirs. Glenn Beck is an advocating of suck sockpuppetry. Another ruse would be to discuss mundane subjects like, I don't know, maybe the proper use of the word "or".

As I've stated prior, I didn't loose a single Satoshi in Bitcoinica, but indirectly I'm paying a heavy toll due to all this. I've had to close (move lumber) three warehouses, two due to EPA regulations and the other over zoning, none of which may have come to light if I had not espoused how wonderful Bitcoin is (and still do) to an acquaintance, whereupon his first foray into Bitcoin was with Bitcoinica.

If it weren't for that, I probably wouldn't have stuck my nose in this mess so heavily, nor started amassing ignores. That aspect really hurts. It wouldn't surprise me at the least that sockpuppets weren't created for the sole purpose of exercising that option. Only the admins here would know for sure.

That said, and with all due respect to those I've held to high standards, I now have no choice but to start pointing fingers.

Full Disclosure: Any actions (that of penning posts) I take is for the betterment of Bitcoin and this community, and NOT for any type of revenge.

For those who don't have me on their ignore list, PLEASE take a full look at Charlie Shrem and that quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:19:52 PM

Later, all.

~Bruno~

Dude, I have liked the research you have done in the past, but lately your stuff just comes off completely demented and unorganized. Also when you posts things like "I am pretty sure when I come back I will be dropping some names" you sound like a 15 year old attention whore. If you have something to add to the table just do it, no cliffhangers though.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, some of your previous research has proven to be brilliant, and I hope your research about Zhou Scam goes somewhere too so we can finally nail this little mofo and his "relic collector" stories!

I just got to this post. Fair enough, shad0wbitz. You're right about coming across as a 15-year-old, but when this 52-year-old penned that post, I wasn't in a proper state of mind.

Thanks for your post. I will do better.

~Bruno~
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:21:26 PM

For those who don't have me on their ignore list, PLEASE take a full look at Charlie Shrem and that quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck.

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

- 'full look at Charlie Shrem'

- 'quasi-lawyer, Patrick A. Murck'

Care to explain?

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:33:08 PM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

Several times, Patrick has been asked about his background, but he has conveniently side-stepped that topic. Therefore, I took it upon myself to research him, and your name came up, thus checking into your previous background. But you would have nothing to fear if there's nothing there, now would you? The worse case scenario is that I come across as a nut.

Now, I want to know is what relation is William W Muck to Patrick A. Murck using the same office address in Washington D.C.

And what the hell is this page all about? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/page/2

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:39:23 PM

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Pine Grove, Block 1K, #01-39
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ISTHEREASON.COM
Created on: 08-Aug-04
Expires on: 08-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 09-Aug-11

Administrative Contact:
Lim, Kevin brainopera@gmail.com
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:41:38 PM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

Several times, Patrick has been asked about his background, but he has conveniently side-stepped that topic. Therefore, I took it upon myself to research him, and your name came up, thus checking into your previous background. But you would have nothing to fear if there's nothing there, now would you? The worse case scenario is that I come across as a nut.

Now, I want to know is what relation is William W Muck to Patrick A. Murck using the same office address in Washington D.C.

~Bruno~

Your more than welcome to research him, myself or whoever you want.

Bitinstant, myself and my team have always been an open book regarding information and we do not intend to stop now.
In fact, I'd go as far to say we are the most transparent and have always preached this and influenced others to do the same. This is undebatable.

Patrick was brought onto our team a few months ago as a general house counsel and working on a few projects (We announced this months ago in the forum)

I have no idea who William is or what that page is.

Honestly if you want information, its better you ask directly by contacting Patrick or myself. Both our cell phone numbers are listed on these forums.
Additionally, your more than welcome to visit either of our offices in NY or Seattle where we respectively go every day.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes your questions come off as ill-intended and agressive. You and I know this to not be the case, but new members do not.

I'm surprised you haven't reached out to either of us already, since your conducting your research.

EDIT:

Also, I don't know what your definition of 'quasi-lawyer' is but someone who went to the Columbus School of Law, worked for Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC, head of biz dev at BigDoor, and a member of the bar in Washington DC is definitely a lawyer in my standard. Please edit your post.

When we hired him, we did our own due diligence as expected.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:47:21 PM

Who is Kevin Lim?

Lim, Kevin = Zhou, Tong Huh

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Administrative Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:47:47 PM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

~Bruno~

Bitinstant, myself and my team have always been an open book regarding information and we do not intend to stop now.
In fact, I'd go as far to say we are the most transparent and have always preached this and influenced others to do the same. This is undebatable.

Patrick was brought onto our team a few months ago as a general house counsel and working on a few projects (We announced this months ago in the forum)

Honestly if you want information, its better you ask directly by contacting Patrick or myself. Both our cell phone numbers are listed on these forums.
Additionally, your more than welcome to visit either of our offices in NY or Seattle where we respectively go every day.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes your questions come off as ill-intended and agressive. You and I know this to not be the case, but new members do not.

I'm surprised you haven't reached out to either of us already, since your conducting your research.

-Charlie

A simple Linkedin search would have found out who is William W. Murck. Or try that Google thingy that's all the rage. Seriously, a researcher like Patrick A. Murck, could not find out the following? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/post/6286926273/will-buy-bitcoin-in-singapore

There is no Zhou Tong. He was made up. Tihan Seale supposedly was the only person to have ever met him in person. Check out that link above, then tell me to my face that I'm off my rocker.

~Bruno~
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:50:08 PM

Peace, all.

~Bruno~

Wait, what?

Care to explain?

-Charlie

~Bruno~

-Charlie

A simple Linkedin search would have found out who is William W. Murck. Or try that Google thingy that's all the rage. Seriously, a researcher like Patrick A. Murck, could not find out the following? http://brainopera.tumblr.com/post/6286926273/will-buy-bitcoin-in-singapore

There is no Zhou Tong. He was made up. Tihan Seale supposedly was the only person to have ever met him in person. Check out that link above, then tell me to my face that I'm off my rocker.

~Bruno~

What does this have to do with anything. Patrick came in after the Bitcoinica hack to secure the funds for you all. He has nothing to do with the investigation.

You still have not responded to anything I wrote above.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:52:49 PM

Bruno, what's going on here?? Holy shit!!

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:55:35 PM

What is ZT phone number in Singapore? Somebody did a post of a whois search some days ago.

Is it +65.97371764??

Who is Kevin Lim?

Lim, Kevin = Zhou, Tong Huh

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Administrative Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 07:59:10 PM

Bruno, please reply. It is very important to know what you might to know!

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 08:02:15 PM

Bruno, please reply. It is very important to know what you might to know!

I'm trying to say that all the key players who back Zhou Tong know damn well that he is not real. All of this is just a ploy. We are being played. Sorry for having to leave you all hand a while longer, but I know need to go an meet a client.

~Bruno~
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 08:03:49 PM

Thanks Bruno!! That is why I mentioned "Holy shit"!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: