Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack  (Read 136073 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:04:43 AM

You guys may call it stalking, but the kid stole half a million dollars.  I'm bringing him to justice, and no court in the world will call that stalking.  If Zhou's payroll perma-bans me, then that's life.
Yes, and I think your stupid actions will actually prevent us from getting anything back. Your crusade will cost us all a lot of money. Hopefully someone with deep pockets (Roger?) will find out, how to sue you for this.

You're not getting your money back from him this way anyway.  At least this way we can bring him to Justice and seize his assets.
He already returned 15kBTC. I think your crusade already affects your thinking.

And we'll get the other 25kBTC back.  It's very probable a police investigation will tie him to the first hacks as well, so we will get MORE money back.  It's a win win.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:05:55 AM

You guys may call it stalking, but the kid stole half a million dollars.  I'm bringing him to justice, and no court in the world will call that stalking.  If Zhou's payroll perma-bans me, then that's life.
Yes, and I think your stupid actions will actually prevent us from getting anything back. Your crusade will cost us all a lot of money. Hopefully someone with deep pockets (Roger?) will find out, how to sue you for this.

You're not getting your money back from him this way anyway.  At least this way we can bring him to Justice and seize his assets.

And we'll get the other 25kBTC back.  It's very probable a police investigation will tie him to the first hacks as well, so we will get MORE money back.  It's a win win.
You must be a complete noob...
So I recommend watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo to you.
Your account can not be frozen
Good luck seizing his Bitcoins.
Sorry, but really epic stupidity
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:07:30 AM

If all that were true, what makes you think that it would entitle Bitcoinca users to EXTRA. If anything, funds recovered in excess of the liabilities at Bitcoinica would go to pay back the funds injected to cover the first 2 hacks.
MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:09:02 AM

Previous losses were covered by Bitcoinica owners, which means that if somehow those funds are recovered, they will be returned to whoever paid for everyone.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:10:04 AM

If all that were true, what makes you think that it would entitle Bitcoinca users to EXTRA. If anything, funds recovered in excess of the liabilities at Bitcoinica would go to pay back the funds injected to cover the first 2 hacks.

Whatever, man.  I don't care what happens once the thief is held accountable.  I don't care what happens to him once he is caught either.  Like many other people, I grew sick of the games of Zhou and his sock puppets.  Time for the boy to face the real world.

Edit:  And I am not making any promises.  The PI company claims they will be able to deliver and I believe them.  It's going to happen.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rarity

Activity: 182

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:10:24 AM

Nice job trying to rewrite history by editing out your admission that you plan to stalk Zhou Tong, mlawrence.  Too bad Matthew quoted it first though, it's not going down the memory hole.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:11:35 AM

Nice job trying to rewrite history by editing out your admission that you plan to stalk Zhou Tong, mlawrence.  Too bad Matthew quoted it first though, it's not going down the memory hole.

I didn't delete anything, pothead - one of the mods must have deleted it.

Rarity

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:14:10 AM

The thread is locked, you didn't add a new post at the end.  You edited it away to try and hide your guilt, and got caught.  Your dishonesty makes it clear why you should not be taken seriously on these issues.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:17:21 AM

The thread is locked, you didn't add a new post at the end.  You edited it away to try and hide your guilt, and got caught.  Your dishonesty makes it clear why you should not be taken seriously on these issues.

Then don't take me seriously! I really don't care what 99% of you do - I just need that 1% that wants to make a difference to work together. 

Email me at mlawrence02@yahoo.com if you are willing to contribute to the PI investigator in Australia.   Other than that, not much more to say.   Smiley

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:20:48 AM

@Roberto: Please post your legitimate business registration/contact information in this thread for informational purposes so that Zhou's attorney can have it to address you officially and so that the community can also benefit from the knowledge that you are a rock in the community with a legitimate business interest and not just a personal vendetta.

aq

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:32:52 AM

Whatever, man.  I don't care what happens once the thief is held accountable.  I don't care what happens to him once he is caught either.  Like many other people, I grew sick of the games of Zhou and his sock puppets.  Time for the boy to face the real world.

There are only 2 logical explainations for this behavior
a) poor Martin just hates Chinese or Asians (boys?)
b) he is jealous that some 17yr old Chinese kid, instead of 42yr old Martin, was able make such a prime time website
Most probably both.

He calls him a boy, but at the same time, he don't believe a 17yr old can do it. Since last year.
"© 2011 xWaylab Inc."

How can a 17 year old incorporate a company?

He accused ZT of making up the numbers, while we know today that there have been too much coins there.

We have no reason to make up the numbers ourselves.

You don't?  Do you realize if no one is trading on your exchange, it will not attract new users?

If you make up large numbers it would encourage others to join and trade, as an alternative to MTGox.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:04:20 AM

Matthew- Roberto has already dropped out of this thread, and no matter how well phrased your continued support for the criminal Zhou is, you are piling fuel on the fire. If Zhou or his attorney need any information it is abundantly available, this is neither the venue, nor the audience for that information. You are pretty much covered in splatter from this train wreck already- what is your upside for shilling for Zhou? Personally the very last thing I would want to do with my investors group is associate with any of the criminals and incompetents who are the principals in this drama.

Zhou- there is absolutely nothing believable about any of your statements. You point to a multimillionaire relic dealing gangster as the person who has no technical skill, but managed to take advantage of your account, exactly at the time that you forgot to use it? I suspect that you have close personal knowledge of Chinese criminal millionaires, and I suspect you know that voluntarily outing them in public, tied to actionable details like bank account numbers, what their schemes are, and offering enough of a profile may make for interesting reading, but you would already be dead if Chen was a real person. Millionaire criminal masterminds do not suffer fools who release their personal information, especially fools who do so in a very public way with a lynch mob screaming for legal action. You are a liar.

Rarity- get a plane flight to Australia and kowtow to Zhou in private. It is disgusting to see such an obvious sock-puppet slavishly drool over their hero and to heap such copious amounts of ignorant love on a criminal punk.

mlawrence- you are in the clear. Your comments are clearly protected speech, and even if they prove out to be prescient, one could hardly blame you half a world away for suggesting that A: a private investigator is a great move; and B: stupid people that do stupid crimes for half a million bucks tend to end up dead.

All the rest of the creditors- kids it is high time you woke up and smelled the coffee. You have been scammed. Ripped off. Victimized. Fleeced, robbed, raped and left for dead on the side of the road. The gang of thieves that have been doing this have had a falling out and are now in the end game where they all try to screw each other before the law clamps down on them, and everyone is trying to make alibis and hide the loot. This thread is Zhou's penultimate attempt to craft a comprehensive set of excuses that somehow exonerate him, if you are all willing to give up any idea of holding him accountable for his actions. You would be fools to do so. Seeing him sentenced to a very long stay in prison would be a far better lesson. Having every business entity run by the other liars, cheats and fools that have run the various incarnations of this destroyed, and having them held financially accountable would be another good step in the right direction.

And finally, let's encourage the heavy weights of this community to quit proclaiming their support for truth and justice and enabling this kind of gang-rape, as it is just flat out wrong. If the Admins and Moderators of our community, and the Lead Developer of bitcoin want to maintain any hint of integrity, they should not be standing on one side or the other in this issue, telling us that they know somebody who did a deal honestly, or that they have lines of credit with a criminal doesn't do anything for bitcoin, to solve this issue, or improve their reputation. This entire story is filthy with lies, dishonest dealings, fraud and theft. Why would anyone want to argue in support of that?
bittenbob

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:06:43 AM

@Roberto: Please post your legitimate business registration/contact information in this thread for informational purposes so that Zhou's attorney can have it to address you officially and so that the community can also benefit from the knowledge that you are a rock in the community with a legitimate business interest and not just a personal vendetta.

While I don't necessarily agree with the wording, I think AurumXchange needs to publicly state their business registration information. You have referenced Dominican law but have not provided an address, Dominican or otherwise.

For prospective customers, please state your business address and registration information on this forum and on your website. With this information, you will inspire the confidence of more people who are just hearing of your business the first time. I ask you not to release your contact information for Zhou, but for prospective customers everywhere.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Thanks LG - I am guilty of responding too often to people who are obviously trying to get my goat.  That will stop and I will simply ignore them.

I've already attracted serious interest in hiring the PI - we may go ahead and do that as early as this week.  If you are owed any significant sum by Zhou, and you intend to press criminal charges with the Australian police, please contact me.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:34:24 AM

Bruno, please reply. It is very important to know what you might to know!

I'm trying to say that all the key players who back Zhou Tong know damn well that he is not real. All of this is just a ploy. We are being played. Sorry for having to leave you all hand a while longer, but I know need to go an meet a client.

~Bruno~

Bruno, if you're back from the meeting with your client please give us a sign of alive here! Please take care!!

Got back from Iowa earlier, and stopped in off-topic first. Something caught my eye, and went into another Google Fu mode. Then came here and noticed there's seven pages following my last post, whereupon I had to go make a fresh pot of coffee. I stopped to reply to this one, and still 6+ pages out. I will add what may be needed once I finish reading. I may even post prior and it may come up as back-to-back posts. If so, please forgive me.

~Bruno~

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:35:23 AM

While I don't necessarily agree with the wording, I think AurumXchange needs to publicly state their business registration information. You have referenced Dominican law but have not provided an address, Dominican or otherwise.

For prospective customers, please state your business address and registration information on this forum and on your website. With this information, you will inspire the confidence of more people who are just hearing of your business the first time. I ask you not to release your contact information for Zhou, but for prospective customers everywhere.

I don't understand why they haven't done this already, publicly.

If they are a respectable, on-the-level business entity, why aren't they more forthcoming with publicly making available their business registration info, address, contact info, or otherwise ?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:37:43 AM

If ZouhTong is not a real person...WHO did Matthew from Bitcoin Magazine interview in that Video for Bitcoinica ?

http://bitcoinmagazine.net/10-questions-with-zhou-tong/

WTF ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43861.0

http://bittalk.tv/?p=105

Some other Asian guy with a more mature voice than a 16(+)-year-old. A PLANT! Listen to "Zhou Tong" again in that video.

~Bruno~
Rarity

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:52:00 AM

Thanks LG - I am guilty of responding too often to people who are obviously trying to get my goat.  That will stop and I will simply ignore them.

I've already attracted serious interest in hiring the PI - we may go ahead and do that as early as this week.  If you are owed any significant sum by Zhou, and you intend to press criminal charges with the Australian police, please contact me.

Just remember folks, if you give money to an admitted stalker to follow through on his threats of violence, law enforcement will be wanting to speak with you.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:52:38 AM

we all know and love Phin but he has this obnoxious habit of going off on witch hunts involving the worst logic and thought processes i've ever seen.  Tom Williams is the penultimate example.  he couldn't connect 2 dots if you drew it on a piece of paper for him.  Wink
+1

LOL - if you really want to see a connection: http://dcao.org/?page_id=36

WTF!!!

Amazing isn't it! With all of Bruno's superpowers he can't spot the obvious. LOL

This is odd! I just did a search on this forum of where I cleared stated not once, but at least three times that the voice in that video was not of a 16+-year-old kid. Perhaps they were removed. Does anybody here remember reading any of those posts penned by me?

~Bruno~
bittenbob

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:55:30 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2012, 05:06:59 AM by bittenbob

Answered my own question through some research

https://www.aurumxchange.com/content/AML

"Dominica law makes it illegal for AURUM CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC., its employees, agents, or customers to knowingly engage, or attempt to engage in a monetary transaction in criminally derived property"

and

http://www.icpcredit.com/Companies/Aurum_Capital_Holdings_Incorporated/398240.company

ID 398782
Company Aurum Capital Holdings Incorporated
Street 8 Copthall
PO Box 2342
Town Roseau
Country Dominica
Report Date 04 October 2011

Also
https://support.mtgox.com/entries/20298268-mt-gox-aurumxchange-partnership-european-transfers-now-available

"About AurumXchange

Aurum Capital Holdings, Inc. was founded on 2007 by a group of seasoned professionals in the technology and electronic payment industry. Since then, the company has been providing software and security services in the e-currency and electronic payment industry. In 2009, Aurum Capital Holdings decided to start an electronic currency business called The Aurum Exchange Company, quickly becoming one of the biggest and most trusted e-currency exchangers in the world. The AurumXchange company is a certified exchanger for GlobalDigitalPay, Solid Trust Pay, HD-Money, C-Gold, and it is also the official wholesaler for CosmicPay. We also work with Liberty Reserve and the company is currently undergoing the certification process to become a certified exchanger. The company is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Dominica, an offshore tax-free heaven with one of the strongest privacy and banking secrecy in the world"

---> http://188-165-140-240.ovh.net/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: