Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:19:34 PM

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Sounds like a loving Jesus

He's talking about choosing to follow His teachings. We need to leave the earthly cares behind, and follow Him with all of our heart and care about what He wants us to do. It's for a situation like where you have to take the mark of the beast or die, your family is telling you to take it and taking it themselves. He wouldn't want you to do it just for the love of your family, versus following what the Holy Spirit is saying and staying away from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:22:44 PM

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

He's talking about choosing to follow His teachings. We need to leave the earthly cares behind, and follow Him with all of our heart and care about what He wants us to do. It's for a situation like where you have to take the mark of the beast or die, your family is telling you to take it and taking it themselves. He wouldn't want you to do it just for the love of your family, versus following what the Holy Spirit is saying and staying away from it.

"First thing a stupid does is citing the Bible without the context"

Stupidity is the enemy of Wisdom.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

So why do you have to hate your family to follow him?
What kind of ego do this asshole have. I have to hate my family to get on his good side?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:27:31 PM

What kind of ego do this asshole have. I have to hate my family to get on his good side?

You're missing the point, which I get, but I don't know how to explain it any better. We are to love everyone as ourselves and to follow Jesus and take up our cross to follow Him. This means leaving all earthly things which includes family at times.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:27:48 PM

Gimpeline interpreted the verse his way, you interpreted your way.
Who's to say which of you is right or wrong.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

Well the bible clearly says to love everyone as yourself, so we're obviously not supposed to hate them too in that sense. Which some might say is a contradiction, but it's not if you interpret it the way I did. I understand people interpreting it differently. I'm just trying to say what it is (and why it's not a contradiction), IMHO. 
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:33:41 PM

You're missing the point, which I get, but I don't know how to explain it any better. We are to love everyone as ourselves and to follow Jesus and take up our cross to follow Him. This means leaving all earthly things which includes family at times.

He didn't say " at times". he said you have to hate them to follow him
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:39:23 PM

He didn't say " at times". he said you have to hate them to follow him

And He said to love everyone as ourselves. We're to hate sin at all times. I only gave you an example.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:41:53 PM

Well the bible clearly says to love everyone as yourself

See, even that is wide open to interpretation.

1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:44:20 PM

It should probably be understood as something rhetorical, as explained in Chopra's The Third Jesus.

When we take Jesus literally, we are faced with the impossible. How can we truly "love thy neighbor as thyself"? But when we see the exhortations of Jesus as invitations to join him on a higher spiritual plane, his words suddenly make sense.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

It should probably be understood as something rhetorical, as explained in Chopra's The Third Jesus.

When we take Jesus literally, we are faced with the impossible. How can we truly "love thy neighbor as thyself"? But when we see the exhortations of Jesus as invitations to join him on a higher spiritual plane, his words suddenly make sense.

It is to be understood literally within the context of a comparison between loving God and loving anything else. This can be seen in the words: "... he cannot be my disciple." In other words, if it means choosing anything, even the things dear to you, over Jesus and salvation, hate everything else so that you choose Jesus and salvation.

Secondarily, everything in this life is tainted by sin. Sin is weakness. Most of us do not want to make mistakes - sin. If we want to sin in certain ways, this, also, is a sin. Hate the weakness/sin of this life.

Since following Jesus and salvation is most important, love your neighbors by attempting to bring them out of the sinful world - causing them to hate everything in the world, if it means clinging to Jesus and salvation - so that you can hate their sinfulness and weakness as your hate your own, but love them for eternal life just as you have found eternal life... in Jesus.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
1aguar

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:27:11 PM

clinging to Jesus and salvation - so that you can hate their sinfulness and weakness as your hate your own, but love them for eternal life just as you have found eternal life... in Jesus.

To follow Jesus means to follow his example, as set out in the New Commandment. It does not mean to dump your wicked actions upon a "savior" or any man for that matter for that is pure selfishness and it is not "taking up your cross" at all.

He said that God was within him, but that God was also within YOU!
He said that God is not "here", "in Jesus", and that God will NOT be "there", "in Jesus"... God is within YOU!

You can also see from the Gospel of Thomas that he did not believe he was our master.

There were over 28 full gospels written and known. A scholar from South Germany chose the four which were placed into your New Testament--need I say more? How can you continue to be so narrow?
Your churches and church self-appointed priests keep the masses imprisoned. They do not dare even look upon other material than that which is sanctioned by the particular doctrine. Heaven might surely strike ones if they stumbled upon truth. These are the reasons that no Avatars begin or keep religious sects---they are only of God---sects are of man!

If one is a true believer in God then one would find that there is no place where the house of God does not exist!

Jesus allowed His body to be crucified in an effort to again show you the body is so temporary that one should not become attached to it. Then he showed that he could utilize it or cast it aside; or appear as anything he chose. Men continually miss of the lesson's point. Ones must seek out and attach oneself to that which is permanent--the soul or spirit within. You must come to know that the aura or light that is seen around the physical body, even in Kirlian photography, is unaffected by physical pain or death and remains perfect even after the body is cut away or dropped. Note in the picturing of a leaf--cut a portion away and the energy light remains whole.

WHY ALL THESE EXAMPLES FROM SO MANY--
YOU ONLY WANT TO BELIEVE ONE?
So be it, not to allow it, brothers, for that is the purpose of this whole lesson---THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD and you cannot change of it for he has come in many ways and you must become one in God or this is going to be one miser-able time in front of you.

Let us speak of organized religion and how it often misleads humanity and puts forth ridiculous doctrines and meaningless rituals, spinning a web of confusion and fear, thereby clouding and perverting the word of God, in order to maintain control and power over the people.

True religion is spiritual religion and is a seeking after God. There are many aids and props which may be of help in the "focusing" of attention but they should only be offered to man and certainly not imposed upon him.

It is essential to seek the Truth of the One God, to learn of His true laws and to serve His Creation. But in order to learn and understand more about the Lord, most of you need guides or spiritual leaders for you cannot accept your own perfection. Therefore, the problem is to distinguish between the good teachers and the bad teachers, the true prophets and the false, I suppose you might say. How does one make this distinction? You ask this more than just about any other question---that is, unless you are already trapped into deafness.

Emmanuel gave you the exact answer---"YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS."

In other words, one must look to the actions, the fruits of those who would be teachers or guides. Those who preach the ONENESS OF GOD and the brotherhood/sisterhood of humanity, who, like the American Indians, "respect all worship of Him by others and show respect to such things as are held sacred by others", who bring peace and unity to the world by sowing the seeds of love and compassion, patience and tolerance, and who practice what they preach by helping all in need, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, nationality---all “relations”, which, of course, is ALL. These ones are blessed and true "prophets", the Peacemakers--whose guidance you must seek in your spiritual quest. Never the person--always the WORD!

Those who say that "their way" is the "only way", who sow the seeds of hatred and violence, division and disharmony, who point out the differences rather than the similarities between you all, and even those who may preach love, but who practice otherwise, who fail to serve all equally or give to those in need: know them to be the false prophets of whom Jesus warned, the wolves in sheep's clothing, the dividers of humanity and disrupters of the natural flow of Oneness, Unity and Harmony.

Ones of truth will always "allow" and "bless" but will never change of the pro-nouncements of the Laws of God or the Laws of The Creation as to truth. Ones of truth will never say they are the "only one" but will never vary from the truth that the Christed path is the only way unto the Oneness with God. He will not judge but neither will he bend from those truths which have been sent forth from God to guide his path. He will never take the credit of perfection or performance upon self but always act in the name of God Creator.

Only he has a right to call himself worthy, who lives in the light of God's word brought to earth by prophets of all religions for only by being in the truth of God's light and truth is one a prophet. Religions and associations are set up by man who then sets himself up as the decider of truth instead of leaving God's word whole. Ignorance is the cause of religious conflicts from one doctrine to another if they claim their source is God. People talk and yet fail to realize the oneness in All. There is no difference between Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Baha'i or Native Indian. All are from the same mold. Only the veil of ignorance separates them. Ignorance has its roots in the ego, it does not see Him in all things but on a most petty and shallow level.

What is the best name, then, for God? ANYTHING YOU CAN USE TO REMEMBER HIM BY IS BEST: Jehovah, Om, Allah, Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka---whatever, for he knows thy heart-call, not the noise upon thy lips and lungs for those are of earth flesh. The heart soul is that which is of God and to that he always responds--for the call always compels the answer!

You must stop of the separating out of the divisions of the various doctrines and see that that which is wondrous and truth is within all. You must gather the essence of the great perfection from all truth for truth is always truth--always and 100 percent. Man can err and come unto God--man cannot turn from the truth of God and come unto God. If you turn away from the Laws of God and the Laws of The Creation and practice in the ways of Satan and evil, ye shall be left to thy evil and it shall consume of you for evil shall always consume of itself. You may, 100% of mankind, rewrite of the laws and vote upon them by democratic vote---it will change not a hair for changing of them does not make them changed. It only sinks you deeper into the lie for once knowing the truth of it you can never "unknow" of the truth. For another man to tell you a thing which is wrong is right, only makes you the fool if you follow in his stupidity.

The path requires discipline and the opening up unto knowledge and receiving of the truth and the practicing thereof through self-disciplined actions. No more "sitting and waiting" for it to fall over and about thee! None other can do it for you and you cannot do of it for another--each must carry his own.
Highly recommended reading: http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j012/
1aguar

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

By the way, Jesus said that God's Kingdom is WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus"... Contrary to "popular belief", he never ONCE suggested that he was your "savior".

http://www.bible-researcher.com/luke17.21.html
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:53:27 AM

clinging to Jesus and salvation - so that you can hate their sinfulness and weakness as your hate your own, but love them for eternal life just as you have found eternal life... in Jesus.

To follow Jesus means to follow his example, as set out in the New Commandment. It does not mean to dump your wicked actions upon a "savior" or any man for that matter for that is pure selfishness and it is not "taking up your cross" at all.

He said that God was within him, but that God was also within YOU!
He said that God is not "here", "in Jesus", and that God will NOT be "there", "in Jesus"... God is within YOU!

You can also see from the Gospel of Thomas that he did not believe he was our master.

There were over 28 full gospels written and known. A scholar from South Germany chose the four which were placed into your New Testament--need I say more? How can you continue to be so narrow?
Your churches and church self-appointed priests keep the masses imprisoned. They do not dare even look upon other material than that which is sanctioned by the particular doctrine. Heaven might surely strike ones if they stumbled upon truth. These are the reasons that no Avatars begin or keep religious sects---they are only of God---sects are of man!

If one is a true believer in God then one would find that there is no place where the house of God does not exist!

Jesus allowed His body to be crucified in an effort to again show you the body is so temporary that one should not become attached to it. Then he showed that he could utilize it or cast it aside; or appear as anything he chose. Men continually miss of the lesson's point. Ones must seek out and attach oneself to that which is permanent--the soul or spirit within. You must come to know that the aura or light that is seen around the physical body, even in Kirlian photography, is unaffected by physical pain or death and remains perfect even after the body is cut away or dropped. Note in the picturing of a leaf--cut a portion away and the energy light remains whole.

WHY ALL THESE EXAMPLES FROM SO MANY--
YOU ONLY WANT TO BELIEVE ONE?
So be it, not to allow it, brothers, for that is the purpose of this whole lesson---THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD and you cannot change of it for he has come in many ways and you must become one in God or this is going to be one miser-able time in front of you.

Let us speak of organized religion and how it often misleads humanity and puts forth ridiculous doctrines and meaningless rituals, spinning a web of confusion and fear, thereby clouding and perverting the word of God, in order to maintain control and power over the people.

True religion is spiritual religion and is a seeking after God. There are many aids and props which may be of help in the "focusing" of attention but they should only be offered to man and certainly not imposed upon him.

It is essential to seek the Truth of the One God, to learn of His true laws and to serve His Creation. But in order to learn and understand more about the Lord, most of you need guides or spiritual leaders for you cannot accept your own perfection. Therefore, the problem is to distinguish between the good teachers and the bad teachers, the true prophets and the false, I suppose you might say. How does one make this distinction? You ask this more than just about any other question---that is, unless you are already trapped into deafness.

Emmanuel gave you the exact answer---"YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS."

In other words, one must look to the actions, the fruits of those who would be teachers or guides. Those who preach the ONENESS OF GOD and the brotherhood/sisterhood of humanity, who, like the American Indians, "respect all worship of Him by others and show respect to such things as are held sacred by others", who bring peace and unity to the world by sowing the seeds of love and compassion, patience and tolerance, and who practice what they preach by helping all in need, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, nationality---all “relations”, which, of course, is ALL. These ones are blessed and true "prophets", the Peacemakers--whose guidance you must seek in your spiritual quest. Never the person--always the WORD!

Those who say that "their way" is the "only way", who sow the seeds of hatred and violence, division and disharmony, who point out the differences rather than the similarities between you all, and even those who may preach love, but who practice otherwise, who fail to serve all equally or give to those in need: know them to be the false prophets of whom Jesus warned, the wolves in sheep's clothing, the dividers of humanity and disrupters of the natural flow of Oneness, Unity and Harmony.

Ones of truth will always "allow" and "bless" but will never change of the pro-nouncements of the Laws of God or the Laws of The Creation as to truth. Ones of truth will never say they are the "only one" but will never vary from the truth that the Christed path is the only way unto the Oneness with God. He will not judge but neither will he bend from those truths which have been sent forth from God to guide his path. He will never take the credit of perfection or performance upon self but always act in the name of God Creator.

Only he has a right to call himself worthy, who lives in the light of God's word brought to earth by prophets of all religions for only by being in the truth of God's light and truth is one a prophet. Religions and associations are set up by man who then sets himself up as the decider of truth instead of leaving God's word whole. Ignorance is the cause of religious conflicts from one doctrine to another if they claim their source is God. People talk and yet fail to realize the oneness in All. There is no difference between Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Baha'i or Native Indian. All are from the same mold. Only the veil of ignorance separates them. Ignorance has its roots in the ego, it does not see Him in all things but on a most petty and shallow level.

What is the best name, then, for God? ANYTHING YOU CAN USE TO REMEMBER HIM BY IS BEST: Jehovah, Om, Allah, Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka---whatever, for he knows thy heart-call, not the noise upon thy lips and lungs for those are of earth flesh. The heart soul is that which is of God and to that he always responds--for the call always compels the answer!

You must stop of the separating out of the divisions of the various doctrines and see that that which is wondrous and truth is within all. You must gather the essence of the great perfection from all truth for truth is always truth--always and 100 percent. Man can err and come unto God--man cannot turn from the truth of God and come unto God. If you turn away from the Laws of God and the Laws of The Creation and practice in the ways of Satan and evil, ye shall be left to thy evil and it shall consume of you for evil shall always consume of itself. You may, 100% of mankind, rewrite of the laws and vote upon them by democratic vote---it will change not a hair for changing of them does not make them changed. It only sinks you deeper into the lie for once knowing the truth of it you can never "unknow" of the truth. For another man to tell you a thing which is wrong is right, only makes you the fool if you follow in his stupidity.

The path requires discipline and the opening up unto knowledge and receiving of the truth and the practicing thereof through self-disciplined actions. No more "sitting and waiting" for it to fall over and about thee! None other can do it for you and you cannot do of it for another--each must carry his own.
Highly recommended reading: http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j012/

You have within the things you say above, some truth and some falsehood and some that is unclear. It is your religion. The falsehood will lead you to a judgment into Hell. Why? Because it takes away the clarity of the salvation that Jesus provides, the salvation expressed by the Bible.

If you were to write a Gospel containing the things you list above, it would be placed among the writings that are not included in the Bible. Why? Because of the falsehood and the mistakes what you write.

Obviously, you are reasonably free for a time. Even so you can use the freedom you have in any ways you can use it. You seem to be using it to belittle God by not accepting His truth.

God made the universe and the spirits of mankind. When mankind destroyed his own spirits, God came in the form of Jesus, a man, to put things back together for mankind. The Bible is the expression of the way God did it. Because God is truth, the only way mankind can be saved is to believe the truth.

The Bible expresses that there will be many like you. Many will be drawn away from salvation by those who are like you. It is your choice. God holds your choice open for you. He doesn't want you to use it this way, but He allows freedom as always, even freedom of choice, even freedom of self-destruction.

See you in the judgment.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:08:17 AM

By the way, Jesus said that God's Kingdom is WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus"... Contrary to "popular belief", he never ONCE suggested that he was your "savior".

I know. It is difficult for a liar to admit a truth that that he doesn't like to see. But here are a couple of sites that contain a couple of reasonably simple Bible passage sections that show that Jesus is your Savior, if you accept Him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12741055#msg12741055

These aren't, of course, the only ones. But if you can't get these simple ones into your head, how will any of the others make any sense to you?

Smiley

EDIT: Notice who Jesus is talking about when He says, "The kingdom of God is within you." He is talking about those who accept Him as Savior and Christ. Nobody else fits Savior and Christ.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:11:39 AM

I know. It is difficult for a liar to admit a truth that that he doesn't like to see. But here are a couple of sites that contain a couple of reasonably simple Bible passage sections that show that Jesus is your Savior, if you accept Him.

These aren't, of course, the only ones. But if you can't get these simple ones into your head, how will any of the others make any sense to you?

Smiley

Also, Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
1aguar

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:14:24 AM

I don't practice any religion because Jesus never started a religious sect. That is where YOU are confused, BADecker. He said "follow me", NOT "believe that I have come to save mankind".

You seem to be using it to belittle God by not accepting His truth.
Do not reject all of what I have written just like that, BADecker; the truth is that there is ONE GOD, HIS KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus".
Jesus never ONCE suggested that he was your "savior", so how can that doctrine be GOD'S TRUTH if it was not stated explicitly again and again? GOD'S TRUTH IS REVEALED LIKE SO: BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM; Jesus says to follow his example, not to dump your wicked actions upon a man for that is pure selfishness and it is not "taking up your cross" at all.

The Bible is the expression of the way God did it. Because God is truth, the only way mankind can be saved is to believe the truth.
The Bible is tampered,
You choose to surrender all discernment and reason to the dogma that the Bible is purely of God. It is totally unreasonable and false and you use that book to reject all truth whatsoever while admitting that I have indeed posted some true things. You have no valid reason for thinking this way, all you have is "my dogma, my story", as told in "my book"; I have news for you, BADecker: YOUR WAY AND WISDOM HAS NOT WORKED; AND FURTHERMORE, THE WHOLE OF THE EDUCATED WORLD REJECTS THE INTEGRITY OF THE BIBLE.

The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth.
The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.
Wrong, BADecker; your book has been modified by man throughout the ages. Look at how you twist logic to say that God didn't do his job right the first time around:

Scholars agree that the ending of Mark was added to the gospel of Mark long after the gospel of Mark was written, it was added by man, so this alone proves that part of the bible was written by man, therefore it cannot be an impossible book, i.e. one written entirely by GOD.
Scholars didn't get into God's mind to see that He wanted that ending in there, so He had it added later.

Wow, how convenient! No need to think, just believe that all of history aligns to your worldview and your magical thinking.

All have freedom, but WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY. The truth is that you cannot call yourself good if you disclaim responsibility for your evil actions by believing that you are "saved" by "faith". GOD'S TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THE LAWS AND NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR ANOTHER; EACH MUST CARRY HIS OWN AND IT MATTERS NOT ONE IOTA WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR "PERFECT" BIBLE.

The Bible expresses that there will be many like you. Many will be drawn away from salvation by those who are like you.
Not true, it says there will be "false prophets who will deceive many", not "reasonable humans discussing back and forth with a religious nuts on a remote corner of the internet".
1aguar

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:15:26 AM

Smiley

Also, Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

In all of that, I never once saw Jesus say "believe that I have come to save mankind" or anything like that. If I missed it, would you please quote one sentence that has Jesus saying he is your savior.

Also, JESUS SAID THAT GOD'S KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus".

YOU WANT TO QUOTE ACTS AND DENY THE WORDS OF JESUS?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:22:25 AM

I don't practice any religion because Jesus never started a religious sect. That is where YOU are confused, BADecker. He said "follow me", NOT "believe that I have come to save mankind".

You seem to be using it to belittle God by not accepting His truth.
Do not reject all of what I have written just like that, BADecker; the truth is that there is ONE GOD, HIS KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus".
Jesus never ONCE suggested that he was your "savior", so how can that doctrine be GOD'S TRUTH if it was not stated explicitly again and again? GOD'S TRUTH IS REVEALED LIKE SO: BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM; Jesus says to follow his example, not to dump your wicked actions upon a man for that is pure selfishness and it is not "taking up your cross" at all.

The Bible is the expression of the way God did it. Because God is truth, the only way mankind can be saved is to believe the truth.
The Bible is tampered,
You choose to surrender all discernment and reason to the dogma that the Bible is purely of God. It is totally unreasonable and false and you use that book to reject all truth whatsoever while admitting that I have indeed posted some true things. You have no valid reason for thinking this way, all you have is "my dogma, my story", as told in "my book"; I have news for you, BADecker: YOUR WAY AND WISDOM HAS NOT WORKED; AND FURTHERMORE, THE WHOLE OF THE EDUCATED WORLD REJECTS THE INTEGRITY OF THE BIBLE.

The point is that God brought the Bible into being so that the world could understand the truth.
The history and content of the Bible show that it can't exist... but it does.
Wrong, BADecker; your book has been modified by man throughout the ages. Look at how you twist logic to say that God didn't do his job right the first time around:

Scholars agree that the ending of Mark was added to the gospel of Mark long after the gospel of Mark was written, it was added by man, so this alone proves that part of the bible was written by man, therefore it cannot be an impossible book, i.e. one written entirely by GOD.
Scholars didn't get into God's mind to see that He wanted that ending in there, so He had it added later.

Wow, how convenient! No need to think, just believe that all of history aligns to your worldview and your magical thinking.

All have freedom, but WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY. The truth is that you cannot call yourself good if you disclaim responsibility for your evil actions by believing that you are "saved" by "faith". GOD'S TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THE LAWS AND NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR ANOTHER; EACH MUST CARRY HIS OWN AND IT MATTERS NOT ONE IOTA WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR "PERFECT" BIBLE.

The Bible expresses that there will be many like you. Many will be drawn away from salvation by those who are like you.
Not true, it says there will be "false prophets who will deceive many", not "reasonable humans discussing back and forth with a religious nuts on a remote corner of the internet".

Your life and what you profess, believing in what you profess, all of that is your religion. Look up the meaning of religion. Your religion simply contradicts Bible religion.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:27:08 AM

Smiley

In all of that, I never once saw Jesus say "believe that I have come to save mankind" or anything like that. If I missed it, would you please quote one sentence that has Jesus saying he is your savior.

Also, JESUS SAID THAT GOD'S KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU, not "here, within Jesus".

YOU WANT TO QUOTE ACTS AND DENY THE WORDS OF JESUS?

What? You won't believe it unless it is expressed exactly the way you want it to be expressed? Well, it's your own destruction.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: