Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646773 times)
Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:58:54 PM

Look at the month of January, being the week of the 13th , max target is just above 30k on the Dow  Yes we do consider the 2019 weekly closings the market should exceed them in January.

I can send you more specific trade/confirmation signals if you need by PM but essentially the week of the 13th of Jan is showing up as a massive turning point in many markets so everything appears to point to a high which should be above any current levels we have seen this month.

Yeah, please can you do that, in my profile.

I cannot, you need to allow messages from newbies first. under profile settings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nstrdms

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:45:24 PM

But the close on Monday (Dec 31 2018) was 2506.9.

MA said the "Monthly Bearish Reversals lie at 268230 and 259460"

Gumbi, 2506.9 < 2682 monthly bearish, and 2506.9 < 2594 monthly bearish.

Yes we elected 2 monthly bearish reversals I do not know what the third monthly bearish reversal was but we may have tested it in December for the S&P500 and if so this means we can still move up. This is exactly what happened on the Dow where we elected 2 monthly bearish reversals at 23344 and 23997 but also tested the third monthly bearish within the same month being December 2018 at 21600 but failing to elect it.  The market found support at the 21700 area just above the third monthly bearish reversal at 21600 so you could of bought against it because January was also coming up as a directional change.

This is a very key aspect of the reversal system that you can now see coder and others are blissfully unaware of and this completely nullifies his year end reversal disaster post. They have no idea how the reversal system even functions let alone the reversals that were in play.

So what you're telling me is that the reversal system is:

* not reliable,
* cannot be used for short term trading (daily, weekly, and possibly monthly),
* and, most importantly, provides zero confidence for a trader to act on since there can always something to negate the signal.

I have found 29 rules or factors that can be used to negate a trade based on Armstrong's methodology. Good luck juggling all of this while taking a trade.

1% rule
reversal system
single reversals
double reversals
triple reversals
reversal points
superposition principle
spikes
slingshots
knee jerk reactions
time unit events
timing arrays
energy models
elected reversals
unelected reversals
five downtrend rule
reversal gaps
immediate reversals
major reversals
minor reversals
panic cycle
panic cycle model
phase transition
plateau move
quadruple reversal
reactions
turning point
waterfall effect
volatility model
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:03:42 PM

@nstrdms

Regarding the Dow We elected two monthly bearish reversals and tested the third monthly bearish reversal  at 21600 all within the same month but never elected it, it's that simple what you are saying is that the market must retest the third monthly bearish at 21600 again for the second time which makes zero sense. The election of a reversal implies we can test the next one in this case it was 21600 which we already had done so within the month of December. Based on this understanding the reversal system has functioned exactly as one would expect.
nstrdms

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

@nstrdms

Regarding the Dow We elected two monthly bearish reversals and tested the third monthly bearish reversal  at 21600 all within the same month but never elected it, it's that simple what you are saying is that the market must retest the third monthly bearish at 21600 again for the second time which makes zero sense. The election of a reversal implies we can test the next one in this case it was 21600 which we already had done so within the month of December. Based on this understanding the reversal system has functioned exactly as one would expect.

You are deflecting. The failed reversals were for S&P500, not the Dow. And the point still stands, there's always some other factor to negate a trade. I listed 29 such examples.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:31:39 PM

@nstrdms

You are deflecting. The failed reversals were for S&P500, not the Dow. And the point still stands, there's always some other factor to negate a trade. I listed 29 such examples.

No just don't know what the 3rd monthly bearish reversal was for the S&P500. an example of a trade based on the reversals would be to enter after the election lets say of a monthly bullish reversal with a big gap to the next you could enter and and close your position once the next monthly bullish is reached or exit the trade if the nearest monthly bearish is elected. that is your risk/reward ratio and this idea that it has to be right every time is also part of the problem.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:00:15 PM

Lol AnonymousCoder saying Armstrong committed a crime.  you entered a trade based on materials which are exclusively for educational and informational purposes only.

Disclaimer
" All users understand and agree that the Services, including the Socrates web site (and this User Manual), and any other information or materials provided, is exclusively for educational and informational purposes only, and is in no way individualized trading or investment advice. The Company is not a financial services firm – we do not provide individual investment or trading advice, nor do we offer money management services"

AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:10:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:07:24 PM by AnonymousCoder

@nstrdms

Regarding the Dow We elected two monthly bearish reversals and tested the third monthly bearish reversal at 21600 all within the same month but never elected it, it's that simple what you are saying is that the market must retest the third monthly bearish at 21600 again for the second time which makes zero sense. The election of a reversal implies we can test the next one in this case it was 21600 which we already had done so within the month of December. Based on this understanding the reversal system has functioned exactly as one would expect.

No just don't know what the 3rd monthly bearish reversal was for the S&P500. an example of a trade based on the reversals would be to enter after the election lets say of a monthly bullish reversal with a big gap to the next you could enter and and close your position once the next monthly bullish is reached or exit the trade if the nearest monthly bearish is elected. that is your risk/reward ratio and this idea that it has to be right every time is also part of the problem.

Sheer utter nonsense. Gumbi is spamming this forum. So he gets his treatment again as promised. The model case of distraction and manipulation in hindsight has been settled with 200% evidence on November 28, 2019. Martin Armstrong committed a crime (fraudulent misrepresentation of the performance of the reversal system).

Furthermore, here in this blog he reinforced this crime by inventing a new rule for the reversal system that aims to prove his point and show performance in case of failure but in fact would otherwise make it inoperable, again fraudulently misrepresenting the performance of it.

See

Notwithstanding any disclaimers of not providing trading or investment advice - what matters here is the claim of the performance of the models which is the foundation of the products and services that are sold as merchandise to clients.

As previously said, Gumbi's posts get replied to in a way that will remind him of the context in which we showed him that he is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

dibley8899

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:26:14 AM

I've worked in the financial industry for 20 years and know people from London to Hong Kong in the largest funds & boutiques. No one has ever heard of or met Martin Armstrong that I have come across.

Marty- Put up your trading account for all to see from 2018-2019 then you can show us how it is done, lol.

This will never happen. He probably doesn't even trade, he just spends his time thinking of new news/ways to fleece the followers.

Gumbi- How long have you been working for Marty?

trulycoined

Activity: 85
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:50:30 AM

Notice the backtracking from @Gumbi?

I wonder if Socrates has forecast a class action lawsuit against MA in 2020? The US is a highly litigious country.

There likely will be a lot of retail investors nursing losses based on Socrates "predictions", from trading, through to needlessly selling their property - all based on an elaborate hoax.

Not to mention thousands wasted on conferences that just glorify blog posts, to reports that contain 99% irrelevant ramblings about history and a few pages that replicate the ambiguity of the blog posts...
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:55:23 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:07:16 PM by AnonymousCoder

Notice the backtracking from @Gumbi?

I wonder if Socrates has forecast a class action lawsuit against MA in 2020? The US is a highly litigious country.

There likely will be a lot of retail investors nursing losses based on Socrates "predictions", from trading, through to needlessly selling their property - all based on an elaborate hoax.

Not to mention thousands wasted on conferences that just glorify blog posts, to reports that contain 99% irrelevant ramblings about history and a few pages that replicate the ambiguity of the blog posts...

Gumbi has done a really good job to point us in the right direction with his lies. Not directly because he has been trying to distract in an extreme way. The key is to resist following his distractions. Just ignore. I have used him to refine my strategies of pointing out what really matters. The key point is really to collect and condense the material that would be useful in such a class action lawsuit. The fraud. Not that his predictions are wrong. No, it it is the fraud, the deception. He can put out as many disclaimers on his web site as he likes. They do not matter.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:59:18 AM

In addition to my prior post

It is more than a black box. It is a complex black box that monitors the entire world. It can see trends others cannot for it processes inputs on a multiple dimensional plane that just may be beyond human capability. You have to understand that a true deep learning machine is not a linear program that a human writes IF this THEN that ELSE do this. It has taught me to see what it sees, but it is not something that is a simple formula to achieve.

We will go public so it continues, but I prefer not to allow it to be sold to some bank or government who then keeps it for themselves. When I die, my explanation will be released, but not the code.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:29:26 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:07:08 PM by AnonymousCoder

It is more than a black box. It is a complex black box that monitors the entire world. It can see trends others cannot for it processes inputs on a multiple dimensional plane that just may be beyond human capability. You have to understand that a true deep learning machine is not a linear program that a human writes IF this THEN that ELSE do this. It has taught me to see what it sees, but it is not something that is a simple formula to achieve.

We will go public so it continues, but I prefer not to allow it to be sold to some bank or government who then keeps it for themselves. When I die, my explanation will be released, but not the code.

Another important aspect worth elaborating on.

We have proven that his models are LESS THAN ONE-DIMENSIONAL.

What I mean with that is that at a maximum, the computer looks at a fixed number of bars in a single time frame.

Imagine!

It cannot even combine the information from multiple time frames. Let alone correlate with other markets such as currencies. So the claim you mention is a load of bullshit.

Is it not interesting to stick with basic reasoning, research and knowledge and explore what is actually there for everyone to see?

He cannot publish the code because that would expose the fraud. That conspiracy theory that the government wanted his models is a clever smokescreen. Why would the government be interested in his outdated computer programs and computers? Perhaps only because they needed to confiscate whatever looked like an asset but not for the intellectual property value of the programs.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:31:43 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 02:35:30 PM by Traxo

This label of “genius” is misunderstood. It is not someone who knows-everything, or can memorize the contents of books. It is about exploring the would around you, willing to grasp new points of view, and effectively THINK OUT OF THE BOX rather than repeating the same nonsense over and over again.  
If you are reading this, the odds are you are among the 10% who are the real MOVERS AND SHAKERS.  
You can look at the numbers that elected a president You will discover that NOT even FDR was elected with 60%. Effectively, you have 45% Republican and 45% Democrat and no matter what evidence you present, they will never change their mind. The open-minded people who think out of the box is about 10%. It is something to encourage your children to grasp.

The common denominator between myself and Einstein is the same with Adam Smith all the way back to Socrates. It is NOT some mystic level of intelligence that makes one smarter than everyone else. It is all about vision and the willingness to explore without bias or prejudice. To see the world for the first time like a child and stare at it in wonder. Anyone who thinks dynamically can do what I do or Einstein. It is all in the methodology.

What I try to do with this blog is show you the world and allow you to connect the dots to grasp how the same trends unfold and move around the world. We are all just human and subject to influences by others. Some call this the mob effect. We can choose with free will to just follow the mob, or breakout and think for ourselves.

I have been compared to so many people who are regarded as a “genius” yet people have no clue what they are trying to arrive at. It has NOTHING to do with the level of intelligence. It is all about dynamic thinking and methodology.  
I have written before, if you read this blog, chances are you too fall into the category of being a “genius” for your thinking process.  

Chances are, if you are reading this blog you are
1.) Prone to think out of the box  
2.) Keeping an open mind and are willing to weight all sides of a debate  
3.) You are a non-conformist. Welcome to the Genius Club CULT.  
Yes, you are most likely a genius for that is defined NOT as someone who knows everything, but as someone who actually thinks dynamically, observing and taking in everything around them for the learning experience.

Martin Shillstrong is a cult leader. You are not genius for paying him, you are his cult member.
Essentially you worship a man who claims to have a magic crystal ball that boogyman wants to take for themselves, but it self-shatters when approached by anyone except the owner. Then when boogyman is gone, owner glues the pieces back together.
And anything he comes up with, you believe it, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, and at the same time he calls you genius for that.  
The information flow is one-way - ask yourself why does he not include comments section?

BTW
Constantly people insist there has to be these “rich” trillionaires who are out to enslave all people and create some one-world government. It is power they want not money? Those in the private sector are only concerned about money. Goldman Sachs, I believe,  filled government spots to eliminate the power to prosecute them so they could make money – not run government. I believe this is propaganda creating sinister groups is instigated by the very people who want to send the world into communism. For to go get these mythical “rich”, you have to take all the rights away from everyone. Who is trying to gather everything under the sun? The Bilderberg Group? Don’t think so. Have you ever heard of the NSA?

If you want to hide something in plain view, exaggerate it to the point it becomes extreme and convert it to a conspiracy theory. This is a very standard in how to create propaganda and if you keep saying a lie, its becomes the truth to many without ever having to prove anything. To uncover the truth, takes digging. This I have discovered both in politics as well as market fundamentals.

The two big conspiracy theories to be exaggerated that cover up the truth are the 911 WTC Attack and the Kennedy Assassination. With the former, people take it to the extreme and claim there was not even an attack by terrorists and the whole thing was made up. Sorry, there was an attack and the government knew it was coming and allowed it to for three purposes

Pick a side Wink
Whos conspiracy you believe? Lol

He cannot publish the code because that would expose the fraud. That conspiracy theory that the government wanted his models is a clever smokescreen.
Agree, most likely that's it.  

Why would the government be interested in his outdated computer programs and computers?  
Perhaps only because they needed to confiscate whatever looked like an asset but not for the intellectual property value of the programs.

They hated the fact that it self-destructs everytime they came near. So they also tried to hire him, lol:

Yes, the CIA wanted me to build a computer for them after our model predicted the collapse of Russia That the FT broadcast in advance on its front page of the second section. True I declined.
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

This call for a correction in Jan 13th/18th 2020 IMO is irrelevant, the indices are so overbought I feel the weight on my shoulders, lol. Anyone who pays attention to markets can see a correction coming. Here's my prediction, the market corrects this week and/or first week in Jan.

Cool
555Many

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

This call for a correction in Jan 13th/18th 2020 IMO is irrelevant, the indices are so overbought I feel the weight on my shoulders, lol. Anyone who pays attention to markets can see a correction coming. Here's my prediction, the market corrects this week and/or first week in Jan.

Cool

Why is it irrelevant, the model still forecasts the correction, it is not something Martin made the arrays, to conform to it.  I am still waiting for testing the model before I pay for his subscription, Gumbi should send me the numbers soon. I am noticed, will alter the settings, now.

Also I see, lot of people here regurgitate the same phrases, Martin is a charlatan, bla. bla.? What is going on here? We don't need that, explain in detail what you want to say.

I don't personally know why the Pi dates seem to be spot on. Maybe it is just a fluke but just from my experience. I have no explanation for 2001.695, especially the one in April 2010 pi date, and May in 2007, and  Goldman Sachs getting sued. So I thought if similar affairs repeat maybe the recent Pi date should conform to it, so I waited and watched for any news about Goldman. And we had yet again on the same day, 2018.895 Goldman Sachs getting sued again.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/goldman-sachs-going-down-on-the-pi-target/
Even though it may seem a minor incident, not having broader implications, it shows that there is some order in how affairs are arranged.

And I also need an explanation for the claims of Princeton accumulating transactions, a little over 1 trillion dollars, read it in FX street, this is not some random blog website.  So what is this about? Is this with trading transactions or some weird money laundering, scam going on? I am not going to follow Martin with blind faith. It is a possibility that Martin is a scammer and that he did, in fact, did the deed which leads him to 11 years of solitary confinement.

555Many

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:21:53 PM

I've been following MA since at least 2013 and I have to say there's both good and bad in doing so.  I know alot are calling him a fraud and I've also met a few people who claim to have made alot of money trading using his system too.  I was highly skeptical myself and studied it extensively for my own curiosity like many others.  First, I can confirm from other sources that the system that MA made available to everyone as Socrates and the one he uses for himself are completely different.  Many people are duped into believing this which is unfortunate.  I also was hoping to get access to his famous buy/sell charts like this he posts on the blog occasionally but again never gonna happen (also confirmed).  So basically if you think you are going to get access to the actual program he uses by buying a Socrates service, I would urge you to save your money.  

I had the full service for Socrates when it came out in 2016 and did alot of work to see if the arrays and reversals actually did what they say they would.  After back testing everything I found that the daily and weekly (to a lesser extent) stuff was pretty much worthless.  The monthly was somewhat more accurate and the yearly was better still (I'm talking about the arrays from his system that he sometimes posts on the blog, not the public Socrates membership stuff).  MA has also confirmed in the past that the larger time frames were much more reliable than the shorter terms because the smaller time frames had large amounts of noise on them (this makes alot of sense in the age of electronic trading).  In general the arrays are confusing to use and the Socrates version available to the public is worthless for trading IMHO.  On the blog MA makes tons of claims about being right all the time and that it's always his computer making the calls but often you'll see in his writing that's he's making some subjective suggestions about outcomes based on his own personal logic.  For instance one of the documents he wrote in 2008 said we'd likely see US states starting to go bankrupt in 2009.  We know now that none have but some are getting close so the idea was right but the timing was off.  Did the computer predict that? Not likely.  I remember one call specifically in late 2015 that the DOW would crash the next week.  Nobody called that at all except him and the computer nailed it (I did very well on that one).  The 2015 WEC he also told everyone to short Deutsche Bank since they were in terrible shape over in Europe, again nailed that one too (that short has worked really well even to this day).  Then later in early 2016 he said the US dollar would continue to rise and gold would drop below $1000 (possibly even to $800).  I remember realizing the bottom in the commodities was in, USD had peaked and that MA's comments were just flat wrong.  I suspect he was using trading logic that if you shake both the long and shorts hard than that sets up a potential rally later.  That incorrect commentary even kept going while gold was skyrocketing and the USD tanked.  I was pretty pissed having missed that nice little run so it was at that point that I realized I couldn't rely on his system/commentary to trade and that I needed to create my own system.  I have now developed my own system which took some elements from his design (some parts I stumbled upon accidentally and they often match up quite interestingly with his reversals and trend lines) while incorporating other items I designed that greatly increase my trading efficiency.  Now I use his system/commentary more like an early radar warning to watch for things on my own system and my trading has improved substantially.  

To me there's no question that this guy is super smart and has learned very good trading instincts but just like anyone he's human and will inject his personal bias at times even if he says it's the computer.  The key is to be able to use it as a reference rather than using it as gospel to trade or you will lose money.  His macro level views are exceptional and I've yet to see anyone else even get close to thinking out of the box like he can.

It seems like an unbiased review.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:23:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:07:00 PM by AnonymousCoder

Cool

Why is it irrelevant, the model still forecasts the correction, it is not something Martin made the arrays, to conform to it. I am still waiting for testing the model before I pay for his subscription, Gumbi should send me the numbers soon. I am noticed, will alter the settings, now.

Also I see, lot of people here regurgitate the same phrases, Martin is a charlatan, bla. bla. What is going on here? We don't need that, explain in detail what you want to say.

I don't personally know why the Pi dates seem to be spot on. Maybe it is just a fluke but just from my experience. I have no explanation for 2001.695, especially the one in April 2010 pi date, and May in 2007, and Goldman Sachs getting sued. So I thought if similar affairs repeat maybe the recent Pi date should conform to it, so I waited and watched for any news about Goldman. And we had yet again on the same day, 2018.895 Goldman Sachs getting sued again.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/goldman-sachs-going-down-on-the-pi-target/
Even though it may seem a minor incident, not having broader implications, it shows that there is some order in how affairs are arranged.

And I also need an explanation for the claims of Princeton accumulating transactions, a little over 1 trillion dollars, read it in FX street, this is not some random blog website. So what is this about? Is this with trading transactions or some weird money laundering, scam going on? I am not going to follow Martin with blind faith. It is a possibility that Martin is a scammer and that he did, in fact, did the deed which leads him to 11 years of solitary confinement.

What do you want? If I had had the opportunity to view this site 10 years ago or so when I first read about Armstrong, when there were no critical sites like this one, then sure I would not have even looked at this crackpot.

Even this rather unstructured blog is loaded with facts that you can check. And yes, there is bla, bla as you say but that is opinion that you quote as credible. I am dealing only with facts not opinion.

Go and spend the time to read the facts and check them. I am here to help people like you and now you want to be spoon-fed?

Give me a break.

We are volunteers who aim to protect people like you and you are complaining.

The Wikipedia site is a good start. I can tell you it is not biased. Read the edit history of the Wikipedia article and you will see how many facts even were rejected because they do not meet the high quality standards. You have to have some patience. A charlatan like Armstrong is not an everyday occurrence - he spent decades to build up layers and layers of smokescreens. It takes time to unravel that. Have you read all 340 pages of this blog? Have you read all pages of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com ?

Before you are complaining, DO challenge us. But not with bla-bla like you do. Quote one issue at the time. With links. That is the way to do it. Tell us where we are wrong. Otherwise you get what you deserve.

You are biased. You WANT to believe Armstrong and you are looking for confirmation. Perhaps you find another cult member who can do this for you. Ask Gumbi then. Did he not give you what you want?

555Many

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:48:51 PM

Cool

Why is it irrelevant, the model still forecasts the correction, it is not something Martin made the arrays, to conform to it.  I am still waiting for testing the model before I pay for his subscription, Gumbi should send me the numbers soon. I am noticed, will alter the settings, now.

Also I see, lot of people here regurgitate the same phrases, Martin is a charlatan, bla. bla.? What is going on here? We don't need that, explain in detail what you want to say.

I don't personally know why the Pi dates seem to be spot on. Maybe it is just a fluke but just from my experience. I have no explanation for 2001.695, especially the one in April 2010 pi date, and May in 2007, and  Goldman Sachs getting sued. So I thought if similar affairs repeat maybe the recent Pi date should conform to it, so I waited and watched for any news about Goldman. And we had yet again on the same day, 2018.895 Goldman Sachs getting sued again.

And I also need an explanation for the claims of Princeton accumulating transactions, a little over 1 trillion dollars, read it in FX street, this is not some random blog website.  So what is this about? Is this with trading transactions or some weird money laundering, scam going on? I am not going to follow Martin with blind faith. It is a possibility that Martin is a scammer and that he did, in fact, did the deed which leads him to 11 years of solitary confinement.

What do you want? If I had had the opportunity to view this site 10 years ago or so when I first read about Armstrong, when there were no critical sites like this one, then sure I would not have even looked at this crackpot.

Even this rather unstructured blog is loaded with facts that you can check. And yes, there is bla, bla as you say but that is opinion that you quote as credible. I am dealing only with facts not opinion.

Go and spend the time to read the facts and check them. I am here to help people like you and now you want to be spoon-fed?

Give me a break.

We are volunteers who aim to protect people like you and you are complaining.

The Wikipedia site is a good start. I can tell you it is not biased. Read the edit history of the Wikipedia article and you will see how many facts even were rejected because they do not meet the high quality standards. You have to have some patience. A charlatan like Armstrong is not an everyday occurrence - he spent decades to build up layers and layers of smokescreens. It takes time to unravel that. Have you read all 340 pages of this blog? Have you read all pages of armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com ?

Before you are complaining, DO challenge us. But not with bla-bla like you do. Quote one issue at the time. With links. That is the way to do it. Tell us where we are wrong. Otherwise you get what you deserve.

You are biased. You WANT to believe Armstrong and you are looking for confirmation. Perhaps you find another cult member who can do this for you. Ask Gumbi then. Did he not give you what you want?

Read this blog starting at page 273 to find out more about computerized fraud.

I am just saying it seems unauthentic, saying the same phrases. It seems mechanical and like a troll. And I am all for not believing Martin, that is what I want.
So could you do me a favor be a little more organic? 
555Many

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:58:06 PM

No I have not read, will read it. 
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 05:16:34 PM by unwashed

Cool

Why is it irrelevant, the model still forecasts the correction, it is not something Martin made the arrays, to conform to it.  I am still waiting for testing the model before I pay for his subscription, Gumbi should send me the numbers soon. I am noticed, will alter the settings, now.

I don't personally know why the Pi dates seem to be spot on. Maybe it is just a fluke but just from my experience. I have no explanation for 2001.695, especially the one in April 2010 pi date, and May in 2007, and  Goldman Sachs getting sued. So I thought if similar affairs repeat maybe the recent Pi date should conform to it, so I waited and watched for any news about Goldman. And we had yet again on the same day, 2018.895 Goldman Sachs getting sued again.

And I also need an explanation for the claims of Princeton accumulating transactions, a little over 1 trillion dollars, read it in FX street, this is not some random blog website.  So what is this about? Is this with trading transactions or some weird money laundering, scam going on? I am not going to follow Martin with blind faith. It is a possibility that Martin is a scammer and that he did, in fact, did the deed which leads him to 11 years of solitary confinement.
The model didn't forecast the correction, the ecm forecasts the trend and that trend was down from 2015-2020. The Market going up, up, up and then corrects doesn't make the model right, even if it is around those dates. MA states his ecm is global which IMO is easy to fit world events on those dates. For an exercise, pick a random date and on that day scan world events and see what you come up with. I've seen his ecm dates come up empty but I'm sure you will come upon something. I found MA in 2009 and to this day I only use him as an indicator, just like RSI, ROC and Stochastic, if he lines up with what I see I count him in. I also agree with the ambiguity. IMHO
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: