Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm an atheist  (Read 88812 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:07:46 PM

@styca that's where you're wrong buckko, one is scientific fact and one is unproven theory.

Objects fall/sink due density and buoyancy with the underlying mechanism being the Coulomb force, gravity is just bullshit that hijacks Coulombs Law.

Gravity is a lie.

"Gravity" is the name that people have given to something that they use every day all the time. This means that it is true, even if they don't know what makes it work. If you want to give it another name, that's okay. But if you try to confuse people by applying another name to gravity, one that they use for something else other than gravity, you are simply being deceptive.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

^^^ Deceptive? The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:14:13 PM

No. You're still avoiding my question, how was physics different?? Or math  Huh

If I seem to be avoiding your question, it's because I wasn't back then to see how it was different. However, BB theory shows that it was different. How does BB Theory show that it was different? Like this.

BB Theory shows us that at the time of BB and for several million years following, the universe was different. Did you catch that? DIFFERENT!!!

The fact that BB Theory doesn't explain how BB times could be different, without math and physics being different, and without "time" being different, shows that BB is just a guess or science fiction story.

BB Theory builds BB up at the same exact time it tears BB down.

I don't think it can be said any clearer. If you can't understand that BB is only a guess from this, it's because you don't want to. And if you don't want to, it's because BB is becoming a religion for you.

Since there is no BB, we only have two choices for how the Universe came into existence:
1. God;
2. We don't know.

God is the stronger choice, because machines have makers. Atheism is simply another false religion.

Cool

So your answer to how was physics different is that you weren't there so you know it was different?

You're not familiar at all to what the big bang is and how it happened, you deny everything that's not in relation to the biblical explanation.
You should really consider your life choices and what makes you pick the decisions you pick.

God is the stronger choice, because machines have makers.

You don't think God could have created the Big Bang?

Looking for a signature campaign.
AlmazWin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:44:36 PM

There are some people who say that the earth is flat, do you believe it?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

No. You're still avoiding my question, how was physics different?? Or math  Huh

If I seem to be avoiding your question, it's because I wasn't back then to see how it was different. However, BB theory shows that it was different. How does BB Theory show that it was different? Like this.

BB Theory shows us that at the time of BB and for several million years following, the universe was different. Did you catch that? DIFFERENT!!!

The fact that BB Theory doesn't explain how BB times could be different, without math and physics being different, and without "time" being different, shows that BB is just a guess or science fiction story.

BB Theory builds BB up at the same exact time it tears BB down.

I don't think it can be said any clearer. If you can't understand that BB is only a guess from this, it's because you don't want to. And if you don't want to, it's because BB is becoming a religion for you.

Since there is no BB, we only have two choices for how the Universe came into existence:
1. God;
2. We don't know.

God is the stronger choice, because machines have makers. Atheism is simply another false religion.

Cool

So your answer to how was physics different is that you weren't there so you know it was different? - Not exactly. My answer in that direction is that none of us were there. So none of us knows. However, if you are referring to BB Theory, as I said above, BB Theory says that BB is different than how scientists try to express it. That's why the BB of BB Theory doesn't exist.

You're not familiar at all to what the big bang is and how it happened - Nobody is familiar with what BB is and how it happened, and especially, if it happened. BB Theory paints a picture of a BB that BB Theory shows couldn't exist, you deny everything that's not in relation to the biblical explanation - Of course not. The Bible doesn't explain about every blade of grass, or every color of the sky, or lots of things. We observe these things on our own. This isn't the point of expressing that BB Theory shows that its own BB doesn't exist..
You should really consider your life choices and what makes you pick the decisions you pick. - Thank you. I do. Is it wrong to point out flaws in BB Theory that show BB doesn't exist? You sound like I am messing with your BB religion.

God is the stronger choice, because machines have makers.

You don't think God could have created the Big Bang?

God can do anything. He could easily have created a BB.

But the BB of BB Theory doesn't exist. BB Theory says so... but not in a straight forward way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:18:46 PM

I still don't think my point about God shrinking has been answered.
To recap: God used to be everything.
Later there was a bit of science, which explained how simple things worked. But complex stuff like the Sun and the Moon was God.
Then Sun and Moon were explained by science, and so on.
Each advance of science diminishes God that little bit more.
Eventually there will be no God left.

'God made the science' isn't an argument, surely? That would mean that we understand the workings of God - surely we couldn't understand, and replicate the skills of, an omnipotent being?

... unless... God is simply the collective term for the science we haven't yet discovered.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:32:31 PM

Later there was a bit of science, which explained how simple things worked. But complex stuff like the Sun and the Moon was God.

'God made the science' isn't an argument, surely? That would mean that we understand the workings of God - surely we couldn't understand, and replicate the skills of, an omnipotent being?

... unless... God is simply the collective term for the science we haven't yet discovered.

The various gods of the nations aren't always the same. And few of them reflect what God would have to be to create the universe.

God, being the universe Creator, is outside the universe before creating it. Just because He entered the universe in part (like when you build a garage, sometimes you are in it and sometimes without), doesn't mean He actually is part of it in God-essence.

Science might point to God. But science will never answer what He is. Science is too weak, and will always be too weak for that. Revelation from God will sho0w what science can't, but even then, it will barely be understood.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:28:45 PM

The various gods of the nations aren't always the same. And few of them reflect what God would have to be to create the universe.

God, being the universe Creator, is outside the universe before creating it. Just because He entered the universe in part (like when you build a garage, sometimes you are in it and sometimes without), doesn't mean He actually is part of it in God-essence.

Science might point to God. But science will never answer what He is. Science is too weak, and will always be too weak for that. Revelation from God will sho0w what science can't, but even then, it will barely be understood.

He? How do you know he has a Y chromosome?

What is the 'God' that you believe in? LOL.  Let me guess, you don't know.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:10:23 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 11:31:08 PM by notbatman

@BADecker,

Man (~15 feet tall with a ~1000 year lifespan) is made in God's image, from the KJV we know that much. Humans are made in man's image with a reduced life span (~130 years) and reduced height (~6 feet).

Clearly you've never read the KJV, you just quote the passages without any kind of reflection. To say we can't know God when we're God's creation is a bit ignorant wouldn't you say?

Bonus link:

https://www.messynessychic.com/2014/07/09/just-some-300-year-old-giant-books/
archive

The historical narrative taught in school and seen on TV and movies is a hoax, there were giants not too long ago.
styca

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:41:43 AM

Revelation from God will sho0w what science can't, but even then, it will barely be understood.

That's kind of my point though. Plenty of things that were ascribed to God in the past are now explained by science. God is fading.
I do understand that religion is based on faith rather than evidence, so no amount of science can disprove God. It can however suggest, as the evidence mounts, that the probability of God's existence is perhaps less than previously thought.
styca

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:44:06 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 11:03:30 AM by styca

The historical narrative taught in school and seen on TV and movies is a hoax, there were giants not too long ago.

No, your image shows Dave from Accounts, I know him, he's 1 foot 4 high, that's a normal-sized book. Fake news.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:54:56 PM

@BADecker,

Man (15 feet tall with a 1000 year lifespan) is made in God's image, from the KJV we know that much. Humans are made in man's image with a reduced life span (~130 years) and reduced height (~6 feet).

Clearly you've never read the KJV, you just quote the passages without any kind of reflection. To say we can't know God when we're God's creation is a bit ignorant wouldn't you say?

https://i.imgur.com/IGCygRj.jpg

Bonus link:

archive

Man was made in the image of God. God completed the God-image in man when He breathed the breath of God's own life into him. Then man used the God-strength that God breathed into him, to tarnish the God-image in himself.

We know God deep down within our selves. But we don't know Him on the outside. That's why there are people who think that they are atheists. Expressing God in His entirety in the English language is impossible for mankind to do. It might not have been before they tarnished their image.

But there is a puzzling question. It has to do with what you are yammering about this stuff for.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

@BADecker,

Man (15 feet tall with a 1000 year lifespan) is made in God's image, from the KJV we know that much. Humans are made in man's image with a reduced life span (~130 years) and reduced height (~6 feet).

https://i.imgur.com/IGCygRj.jpg

Bonus link:

archive

Man was made in the image of God. God completed the God-image in man when He breathed the breath of God's own life into him. Then man used the God-strength that God breathed into him, to tarnish the God-image in himself.

We know God deep down within our selves. But we don't know Him on the outside. That's why there are people who think that they are atheists. Expressing God in His entirety in the English language is impossible for mankind to do. It might not have been before they tarnished their image.

But there is a puzzling question. It has to do with what you are yammering about this stuff for.

Cool

God was made in the image of man.

styca

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:22:07 PM

I'm grabbing my post from another thread because I think it's relevant here. It may be the same people on these threads, but it's still a question that I don't think has been answered yet:

It's impossible to perform a morally good act if you're religious.
An atheist can perform an act of kindness without any expectation of reward.
A Christian knows that if they perform a good act, it gets them a step closer to heaven. If there is a guaranteed reward for being good, how can you separate goodness from self-interest?

Even if God was proven to exist, I wouldn't worship him.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:45:59 PM

I'm grabbing my post from another thread because I think it's relevant here. It may be the same people on these threads, but it's still a question that I don't think has been answered yet:

It's impossible to perform a morally good act if you're religious.
An atheist can perform an act of kindness without any expectation of reward.
A Christian knows that if they perform a good act, it gets them a step closer to heaven. If there is a guaranteed reward for being good, how can you separate goodness from self-interest?

Even if God was proven to exist, I wouldn't worship him.

If you have faith in Jesus salvation, all your bad acts are forgiven, and all your good acts are recognized by god to be good.

If you don't have Jesus-salvation faith, God doesn't recognize any of your acts as good.

But in the resurrection you will worship God. You will do it automatically, because you will be shown how great He is Who gives you all you have, and makes it work together so well for you, even in the face of your making of intentional mistakes, and in the face of you being against Someone Who is as GREAT as God is.

Cool

styca

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:11:12 PM

But God made atheists like me too, right? He made people like me who wouldn't worship him even if he's proven to exist. If we are God's children then why would he demand that we worship him? If a person made their kids worship them, they'd have their kids taken into care.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:54:36 PM

But God made atheists like me too, right? He made people like me who wouldn't worship him even if he's proven to exist. If we are God's children then why would he demand that we worship him? If a person made their kids worship them, they'd have their kids taken into care.

You know, God is probably asking that same question. Why don't people worship him?

Consider. Worshipping God is a thing that He demands. But worship isn't something that He needs. Since He doesn't need it, why does He demand it? He demands it because, what we are makes God-worship a requirement. If we don't worship, we will be destroyed... not because God needs it, but because we need it.

Why do we need the worshipping of God? For our salvation. We sinned in our first parents, and lost the perfect image of God. Because of this, our destruction is naturally imminent, except that God through Jesus payed the ultimate price to save us. We still have freedom to reject, like our first parents. But we have the chance to be made alive again, but it's only through God.

If you lose an arm or a leg and can grow it back again, maybe you don't need God. Maybe you can keep yourself alive forever. But if you can't, your death is imminent, and there is only one thing that can save you... God. What's more, even if you find the right drugs and nutrients to stimulate yourself into never dying, you will never be strong enough to stop the coming destruction of the universe, and you will be destroyed in that.

It's like a painting. Imagine that you find a work of art that touches your soul when you see it. It is so good (for you at least) that it resonates with your soul. You can't help it that your eyes light up, and that you feel the resonation, and that you proclaim the beauty, and maybe you even praise its creator. It just happens. You aren't trying to be affected. You simply are.

It's the same kind of thing with worshipping God... except for the little detail that worshipping God is the thing that keeps your whole life alive forever.

Cool

jqprez

Activity: 813
Merit: 65

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:14:10 PM

From what you write you trust, and your god is the non god. you think you're the god of yourself, but what's the use? can you win against death? Can you know how the weather will be to an year? can you know what time is the end of the world? and how many stars are there in the sky? The peace on earth and the end of the wars? Well, if the answer is no, then you should start looking for God.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:22:32 PM

From what you write you trust, and your god is the non god. you think you're the god of yourself, but what's the use? can you win against death? Can you know how the weather will be to an year? can you know what time is the end of the world? and how many stars are there in the sky? The peace on earth and the end of the wars? Well, if the answer is no, then you should start looking for God.

Cause and effect show that God knows these things.

When a person comes to know God, it is God holding that faith and trust in place.

The Spirit of God is trying to make God known to all people. Those who resist are the strong-willed people. Many weak-willed people are the ones who are affected by God enough to believe in Him. God does it. God holds the trust place in the people who trust in Him.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

"From what you [OP] write you trust, and your god is the non god Satan..."
FTFY

@BADecker I think the real question is why are you such a sadist?

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: