Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:43:04 PM

The company name and address was posted here, I remember seeing it. But can’t seem the find anything through all the garbage! It stated they were in the process of a name change…
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:48:10 PM

So let's start with an easy one: why is Ionomy PTE not listed as a registered business in Singapore? Like the ION team has stated? That shouldn't take up too much of your busy schedule. They should have the answer...boom, 3 minutes and this question is over.

The company has been registered under a name you have not searched for. The company has been waiting for a pin (which they currently received by snail mail) and are in the process of changing the registered name.

Yeah, no big deal, just a $50k penalty - that's like two weeks worth of dumping. And/or two years of free meals and lodging.

https://archive.is/FMoFy#selection-1115.0-1115.314

Section 405 – Penalty for carrying business without registering a corporation and for improper use of words Limited and Berhad (Unregistered entity)
If any person -
  • other than a foreign company, uses any name or title or trades or carries on business under any name or title which "Limited" or "Berhad" or any abbreviation, imitation, or translation of an of those words is the final word; or
  • in any way holds out that the business is incorporated under this Act, that person shall, unless at the time the business was duly incorporated under this Act, be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:51:34 PM

So let's start with an easy one: why is Ionomy PTE not listed as a registered business in Singapore? Like the ION team has stated? That shouldn't take up too much of your busy schedule. They should have the answer...boom, 3 minutes and this question is over.

The company has been registered under a name you have not searched for. The company has been waiting for a pin (which they currently received by snail mail) and are in the process of changing the registered name.

When they came here, soliciting a huge amount of funds, they claimed they represented a registered company, Ionomy PTE.

Regardless of anything you've just stated it remains a fact that they lied about being a registered company.

Some would consider what they'd done, by that point, to be fraud.  I'm not going to hazard a guess because I'm not a very good arm chair lawyer, but it does seem more than a little...dodgy...?

*edit* Forget what I've just said, quote Suchmoon in the above post and respond to that, much more interesting than anything I've got to say...

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:59:00 PM

someone here talks like badbitcoin  Roll Eyes

ps:
if i remember right graval pte is the one they supposedly have atm. beyond me how it takes month(s) to change a name tho...? could be smokescreen for all we know
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:01:06 PM

Thank you for your reply. Duly noted.

So they were representing themselves as Ionomy PTE but actually registered as a different company. Again, noted.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:01:33 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 09:57:47 PM by WildShark

someone here talks like badbitcoin  Roll Eyes

ps:
if i remember right graval pte is the one they supposedly have atm. beyond me how it takes month(s) to change a name tho...? could be smokescreen for all we know

Their pin to access the registration data expired and it has taken Singapore a long time to send the new one...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:32:19 PM

Yeah, no big deal, just a $50k penalty - that's like two weeks worth of dumping. And/or two years of free meals and lodging.

https://archive.is/FMoFy#selection-1115.0-1115.314

Section 405 – Penalty for carrying business without registering a corporation and for improper use of words Limited and Berhad (Unregistered entity)
If any person -
  • other than a foreign company, uses any name or title or trades or carries on business under any name or title which "Limited" or "Berhad" or any abbreviation, imitation, or translation of an of those words is the final word; or
  • in any way holds out that the business is incorporated under this Act, that person shall, unless at the time the business was duly incorporated under this Act, be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

UEN# 201006641K -GRAVAL PTE. LTD.
Neat, only took 99 pages to get this answer when at least three people asked in unison at once.

I would love to see what agreement people who bought ION through folding in their XPY/PCs.
Probably says nothing about any of this or the conversion.

I wonder who's the Singapore citizen who's helping create the shell for the ION team and the private exchange.
They'll be on the line for the fine, if anyone reports it.

We're coming on 100 pages and at least we have a possible company.
Suchmoon and myself only had to click through the explorer ourselves to find the genesis block.
I look forward to more of this ION transparency  Roll Eyes

Wellibedamed

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:34:05 PM

Why so much hate for ION I just dong get it, are you really that concerned for this project you have to spend so much time knocking it, team paycoin or XPY does no longer exist they have moved on, as to mr Josh Garza...he's about to move into a basement unit on cell block H, fully retard level.
I read from such moon that only one game per month will be introduced by the ION platform if you ask me that pretty dam good, look at other coins it takes months if not years to produce new updates.....let's face it haters if you continue in life tearing the same people with the same brush the whole world will be in meltdown....at least give them a chance to prove otherwise.

I am not an old XPY holder I dumped my coins the minute I knew Garza was dumping too, he's an ass that the truth but you can't keep blaming others for someone else's mistakes, from what I see on there slack channel they all seem to be a great bunch of DEVS that have been handed a bad hand of cards......go easy just wait and see they may just prove you haters all wromg
Bx100

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:35:16 PM

Seems interesting, Like the idea added to my watchlist!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:47:14 PM

Why so much hate for ION I just dong get it, are you really that concerned for this project you have to spend so much time knocking it, team paycoin or XPY does no longer exist they have moved on, as to mr Josh Garza...he's about to move into a basement unit on cell block H, fully retard level.
I read from such moon that only one game per month will be introduced by the ION platform if you ask me that pretty dam good, look at other coins it takes months if not years to produce new updates.....let's face it haters if you continue in life tearing the same people with the same brush the whole world will be in meltdown....at least give them a chance to prove otherwise.

I am not an old XPY holder I dumped my coins the minute I knew Garza was dumping too, he's an ass that the truth but you can't keep blaming others for someone else's mistakes, from what I see on there slack channel they all seem to be a great bunch of DEVS that have been handed a bad hand of cards......go easy just wait and see they may just prove you haters all wromg

Why don't you just post this under your real account name? I don't understand why people create newbie shill accounts - If it's not a scam, why are you hiding?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:48:49 PM

It's awesome how you managed to take one unproven statement (one game per month) from the FAQ - shit I just noticed that if I fatfinger FAQ I get GAW Grin - and conclude that it's "pretty dam good" (sic).

They already had two months to sort out a trivial matter of business registration and have proven quite conclusively that they're inept on the same scale as Garza who filed for MSB registration when "trolls" started questioning it. But I'm fine with giving them any number of chances to hang themselves, what do I care. It's the bagholders who should be worried about having to come up with 50 BTC every week to keep this shit afloat, not me.

I do reserve the right to laugh at this "venture" though and its attempt to paint themselves as having "learned" from the XPY experience. They learned some tricks all right.
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:51:30 PM

Why don't you just post this under your real account name? I don't understand why people create newbie shill accounts - If it's not a scam, why are you hiding?  Roll Eyes

Maybe because they are new to the forum?
Wellibedamed

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

I just joined this web site am I not free to post without reactions like this.......it's just my opinion that's all guess I joined the wrong place for a constructive opinion in crypto in general
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:02:30 PM

GAWESOME!
I love the new accounts asking for lenience to fraud if what was stated is true about the GRAVAL PTE. LTD company.
But the ION devs are a great bunch of guys! They just don't like giving out those pesky identities.

I'm concerned with all these ICO's launching out with grey .com shells in countries with no extradition.
But the ION devs are a great bunch of guys! Give them a chance to steal your monies or dissolve past debts so Adam isn't liable for the XPY foundation investors.

We're not blaming JG for this shitty group.
But the ION devs are a great bunch of guys! Be sure to read all the in between GAW and XPY 2.0 to see all those lovely shenanigans.

Its 'painting' the same people with the same brush. Not tearing, with a brush. That doesn't make any sense.
You see Suchmoon, others, and myself bothering all the other BCT projects? It should tell you something.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:08:33 PM

I just joined this web site am I not free to post without reactions like this.......it's just my opinion that's all guess I joined the wrong place for a constructive opinion in crypto in general

Fair enough, at least you didn't just disappear after one post. I am up for constructive conversation.

Here is another question. How come NOBODY here with any trust, is shilling for this coin at all? Generally speaking, you have to understand - 99% of all alt coins are scams, based off bitcoins source code, With the rare exception of Cryptonote coins and a few others like ETH. That said, There is nothing about this coin that has any benefit that I can see, if I'm wrong, please let me know what I'm missing.

Why are you investing in this coin, if so?  What does it have that others don't? Games? I don't see the lure there, I just don't, that's all. Plus the fact that this just seems like another premined scam just like all the others before it.

You have to understand. We have seen all kinds of scams here, and this is a fairly basic one IMO, so we are just asking questions - it's called doing due diligence, if you are an "investor" - I know I certainly don't buy some company's stocks without knowing anything about them, does that make sense? Tongue 

Thanks for the reply. Cheers. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Wellibedamed

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:09:40 PM

Ok it was meant to be Taring not tearing, typo error.
But as it's just not worth saying anything here unless it is Bitcoin praise I guess it's time to leave, Bitcoin fans hate competition, ion will be one of the along with Lisk and DAO......Bitcoin has only survived cuz it was the first but now it's got challengers your running scared
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:15:14 PM

But as it's just not worth saying anything here unless it is Bitcoin praise I guess it's time to leave, Bitcoin fans hate competition, ion will be one of the along with Lisk and DAO......Bitcoin has only survived cuz it was the first but now it's got challengers your running scared

Oh, c'mon, that's just ridiculous. Comparing ION to ETH/DAO?  Wow... Just... Wow...  Roll Eyes

Now I know you are just a moronic shill, sorry. I was willing to talk to you, but this torpedo'ed that... Worried about bitcoin? ... What a fucking joke, nice try man...  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Wellibedamed

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:17:50 PM

Fair enough, at least you didn't just disappear after one post. I am up for constructive conversation.

Here is another question. How come NOBODY here with any trust, is shilling for this coin at all? Generally speaking, you have to understand - 99% of all alt coins are scams, based off bitcoins source code, With the rare exception of Cryptonote coins and a few others like ETH. That said, There is nothing about this coin that has any benefit that I can see, if I'm wrong, please let me know what I'm missing.

Why are you investing in this coin, if so?  What does it have that others don't? Games? I don't see the lure there, I just don't, that's all. Plus the fact that this just seems like another premined scam just like all the others before it.

You have to understand. We have seen all kinds of scams here, and this is a fairly basic one IMO, so we are just asking questions - it's called doing due diligence, if you are an "investor" - I know I certainly don't buy some company's stocks without knowing anything about them, does that make sense? Tongue 

Thanks for the reply. Cheers. Wink

No I have not invested yet but may do, online gaming is huge now only set to get bigger as time goes by, DGB has entered the gaming world and I think they will do well as will game credits and bit crystals, if you like it or not gaming is huge just look at Facebook and its revenue just from games credits, Bitcoin was key but now Alts with a purpose will overshadow Bitcoin within 1 year, Bitcoin halving will be the death of it the blockchain is past its sell by date, to slow, full all the time, can't handle mass transactions & so 2015
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:18:10 PM

ION will challenge Bitcoin? Bitcoin fans are scared? Do you have ANY basis for such... hmm... amusing statements? Don't be afraid to offend our sensitivities if you can prove that Bitcoin is not viable.

Edit: just quoting for posterity.

No I have not invested yet but may do, online gaming is huge now only set to get bigger as time goes by, DGB has entered the gaming world and I think they will do well as will game credits and bit crystals, if you like it or not gaming is huge just look at Facebook and its revenue just from games credits, Bitcoin was key but now Alts with a purpose will overshadow Bitcoin within 1 year, Bitcoin halving will be the death of it the blockchain is past its sell by date, to slow, full all the time, can't handle mass transactions & so 2015
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:21:28 PM

Here I thought you were going to try some sort of theater play.
But you've already killed yourself...

I'm coin agnostic myself.
Comparing ION to something more reputable like Lisk or DOA (ETH).
Comical.

Thanks for playing.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: