Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:54:29 PM

any plans to add binance exchange?

Would be interesting for me, too.
Any plans in near future to add binance support?
Would be great!

Thanks for your suggestions! Our wish-list is growing each day Smiley

All the best,

Rene

Yeah .. i have another feature request too; I still want to have usable logs of whatever leonardo does Wink

Oh ... and it would be nice if one can simply rearrange the list of open pairs by simply drag and drop them to a new position, i tend to have several pairs open to watch them and kick in with a bot if an opportunity opens. And i even tend to open and close some pairs for some time because of actual market changes ...... but if i want to have the pairs sorted in the same order on every one of my three exchanges, it is a bit of a hassle that you can not manually re-order them. Wink

So ..... maybe a nice change in the ui might allow us to reorder them by hand? Wink

Dunno. Wink

Greetings from Undeloh, Lower Saxony, Germany, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Laniakea Cluster, Virgo Supercluster;

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:12:45 PM

It's taking up to fscking two minutes to adapt a single order on bitfinex for btcusd, whilst having just _only_ this pair open.

That's not runnig well right now.... Sad

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

It's taking up to fscking two minutes to adapt a single order on bitfinex for btcusd, whilst having just _only_ this pair open.

Hacky

Yes we know. You have to probably wait for the update.

You can open a tools Window and add a polling scheduler to see what is currently allowed and to get a view of the queue of API calls. This is not our fault. Bitfinex just recently changed it and today I was restricted to 8 calls in a minute - horrible!

We are implementing web sockets which should make it rocket again.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

evan79

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:51:24 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:00:32 PM by evan79

Hacky

Yes we know. You have to probably wait for the update.

You can open a tools Window and add a polling scheduler to see what is currently allowed and to get a view of the queue of API calls. This is not our fault. Bitfinex just recently changed it and today I was restricted to 8 calls in a minute - horrible!

We are implementing web sockets which should make it rocket again.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathon
Can you confirm if implementing web sockets is now a priority due to Bitfinex`s system update yesterday and how long till  you have update your program to include web sockets as I would like to buy your program for using just on Bitfinex?
Evan
FritsFibonacci

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

I've been looking at the demoversion but couldn't find right away if what I want is possible, so hopefully someone here can answer this for me:

I'm the kind of trader who wants to spot his entries manually but after that I want a bot / piece of software to execute my sellorders when certain conditions are met. Basically stop-loss and price target at the same time.
Since it's impossible currently at Bittrex to place 2 orders at the same time. (one order reserves entire balance so you can never place 2 orders at the same time), i'm losing a lot of potential profits when price starts to move when i'm away from the computer.

Can Leonardo keep an eye on price for me and automatically place the right order which is closest to either one of these levels ? (stoploss when losing / price target when the price is rising)

btw: If Leonardo can't do this but someone knows a piece of software which can, please let me know. I don't feel comfortable trading this space without this feature.

Thanks in advance.
proarty

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

then we can see trailing stop for bittrex?
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:30:56 AM

sorry if this is asked all the time, but is there plans or a way to use Cryptopia with this bot?

yes please cryptopia, Binance and etherdelta Smiley
CoinPapps

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Hi, I am on the way to buy leonArdo and will like to run it on debian. I have testing the trail and that work fine on windows. On Linux I are not able to get the currancy in start window. The are empty on Bittrix, the same happend on ubuntu.

What is the best prosses to run leonArdo on Linux? I have unzip the files and running directly.
Amaralluis

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

I've been looking at the demoversion but couldn't find right away if what I want is possible, so hopefully someone here can answer this for me:

I'm the kind of trader who wants to spot his entries manually but after that I want a bot / piece of software to execute my sellorders when certain conditions are met. Basically stop-loss and price target at the same time.
Since it's impossible currently at Bittrex to place 2 orders at the same time. (one order reserves entire balance so you can never place 2 orders at the same time), i'm losing a lot of potential profits when price starts to move when i'm away from the computer.
Is this new?
I was able to create two different orders in Bittrex not too long ago

Can Leonardo keep an eye on price for me and automatically place the right order which is closest to either one of these levels ? (stoploss when losing / price target when the price is rising)
btw: If Leonardo can't do this but someone knows a piece of software which can, please let me know. I don't feel comfortable trading this space without this feature.

Thanks in advance.

Why dont you try the demo version to see if Leonardo does what you need?
dbolivar

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

Is this new?

Hmm I use Bittrex and also can't place 2 orders at the same time, at least not in leonArdo (haven't tried on the website). Is there any other exchange that has this functionality, which works in leonArdo too? It would be great for my manual strategies. However, I'm not quite sure how the bots would work with this behavior, since if the amount isn't reserved with the first order, it can "go crazy" placing multiple orders (especially if you have more than one bot for the same currency pair).
andromeda66

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Hallo Leute,

geh ich Recht in der Annahme, dass Ihr aus D kommt?

Ich bräuchte dringend mal eine Anleitung für Eure Software, insbesondere für das SetUp des MarginMaker.
Ist das möglich?

Sorry mein Englisch is nicht gut genug, daher schreibe ich auf Deutsch.
Amaralluis

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

Is this new?

Hmm I use Bittrex and also can't place 2 orders at the same time, at least not in leonArdo (haven't tried on the website). Is there any other exchange that has this functionality, which works in leonArdo too? It would be great for my manual strategies. However, I'm not quite sure how the bots would work with this behavior, since if the amount isn't reserved with the first order, it can "go crazy" placing multiple orders (especially if you have more than one bot for the same currency pair).

With Leonardo you should be able to place as many orders as you want in the manual mode?? Am I missig something? You can have several bots running too on the same pair.
dbolivar

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:15:04 PM

Is this new?

With Leonardo you should be able to place as many orders as you want in the manual mode?? Am I missig something? You can have several bots running too on the same pair.

Well yes, in fact what I was thinking maybe doesn't make much sense (don't know if it's the same what @FritsFibonacci thought). It was kind of "stop loss" / "make profit" orders in manual mode, like in this hypothetical scenario with BTC/USDT:

- Market is ranging from [5000,5500].
- I have 1 BTC, 3000 USDT.
- Place one BUY order 0.6 BTC@5000.
- Place one SELL order: 1 BTC@5500.
- If it doesn't reserve the BTC/USDT amounts, I can continue to trade with the original amounts while these "safety" orders aren't executed. These would be something like "set and forget" in case you leave your manual trading away for a while.

Now as I mentioned I don't know if it makes much sense, because to be honest I've never seen an exchange allow that (even with stocks), because otherwise you could speculate in the order book, and influence the market, without having the actual money or assets... And we can manually place the "safety" orders just before going away.

EDIT: "stop" orders would cover this scenario (buy and sell at defined boundaries), because in this case we are not actually placing an order in the order book, so in principle no influence on the market. But I don't know which digital currencies exchanges support that (Bittrex doesn't), and if in this case leonArdo can work with stop orders.
FritsFibonacci

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

Is this new?

Well yes, in fact what I was thinking maybe doesn't make much sense (don't know if it's the same what @FritsFibonacci thought). It was kind of "stop loss" / "make profit" orders in manual mode, like in this hypothetical scenario with BTC/USDT:

- If it doesn't reserve the BTC/USDT amounts, I can continue to trade with the original amounts while these "safety" orders aren't executed. These would be something like "set and forget" in case you leave your manual trading away for a while.

Now as I mentioned I don't know if it makes much sense, because to be honest I've never seen an exchange allow that (even with stocks), because otherwise you could speculate in the order book, and influence the market, without having the actual money or assets... And we can manually place the "safety" orders just before going away.

EDIT: "stop" orders would cover this scenario (buy and sell at defined boundaries), because in this case we are not actually placing an order in the order book, so in principle no influence on the market. But I don't know which digital currencies exchanges support that (Bittrex doesn't), and if in this case leonArdo can work with stop orders.

This is not exactly what I meant.

Let's try an example on Bittrex:
1. I buy 100 neo at 0.005.    (entry)
2. I want a stop loss at 0.004   (stoploss)
3. I want to take profit at 0.006 (price target)

When trading manually at bittrex it's currently impossible to set 2. and 3. at the same time for the full 100 coins. (at Bitfinex you can, it's called the OCO, one-cancels-the-other-order) This is very annoying because it forces you to choose between the stop loss and the price target.
When you pick stop loss for safety you miss out on gains when you're sleeping or away from computer. When you pick price target you run the risk of losing a lot because you don't have a stop loss.

What I want is a piece of software / bot that monitors the price fluctuation and puts in the corresponding order for either 2. (stop loss) or 3. (price target) when one of these levels is within reach.

Can Leonardo do this ?  (i'm very new to all this, so please forgive me if this is obvious to some of you)

Amaralluis

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

Is this new?

This is not exactly what I meant.

When trading manually at bittrex it's currently impossible to set 2. and 3. at the same time for the full 100 coins. (at Bitfinex you can, it's called the OCO, one-cancels-the-other-order) This is very annoying because it forces you to choose between the stop loss and the price target.
When you pick stop loss for safety you miss out on gains when you're sleeping or away from computer. When you pick price target you run the risk of losing a lot because you don't have a stop loss.

What I want is a piece of software / bot that monitors the price fluctuation and puts in the corresponding order for either 2. (stop loss) or 3. (price target) when one of these levels is within reach.

Can Leonardo do this ?  (i'm very new to all this, so please forgive me if this is obvious to some of you)

The answer is no, only the margin maker bot allows to put a stop loss but you cant set a sell order as its calculated dynamically.
dbolivar

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

Just curious: what does Bitfinex do with these OCO orders if you don't have the original amount anymore, after placing the orders? For instance, after (3), you do some manual trading and end up with 90 NEO. Your OCO orders were for 100 NEO. Does it simply fail to execute them when the conditions are met, removing the failed matched order? Cancel the orders immediately as soon as you don't have the original amount anymore? Locks the original amount when you place these orders, so you can't trade with it?
FritsFibonacci

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:54:32 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:21:30 AM by FritsFibonacci

The answer is no, only the margin maker bot allows to put a stop loss but you cant set a sell order as its calculated dynamically.

A dynamic sell order for price target would in theory be even better than a fixed one.   If I understand the margin bot correct it's a bot which executes a strategy of continuous buying and selling between a dynamic range. If I could instruct the bot to only do it once for
the coins I allready have than I would have what i'm looking for, but i don't think that's possible right ? (it would make it a 'sell-once-sell only'- bot basically)

I really hope someone can help me with this, because since it feels like such a basic feature, it really annoys me that I can't find it anywhere even after multiple days of searching.
Alkoxy1980

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

http://www.marginsoftware.de/downloads.html

Only download from that limk. There's at least 1 imposter around with malicious software.
Happy trading
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

*Sigh*

Any suggestions? I Already deleted the .leonardo dir and so tried to re initialise leonardo (3.5.0-beta build: 11228543) but .. well see for yourself:

I hope we will see an update for that bitfinex problem soon, it's starting to cost money......

Greetings,

hacky

Amaralluis

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

*Sigh*

Any suggestions? I Already deleted the .leonardo dir and so tried to re initialise leonardo (3.5.0-beta build: 11228543) but .. well see for yourself:

I hope we will see an update for that bitfinex problem soon, it's starting to cost money......

Greetings,

hacky

Until there is an update with Leonardo I think you are out of luck. Bitifiniex has tighten up the access to its API and Leonardo is not API friendly anymore.
Wait to hear what Jon has to say.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: