Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

I really really want to like leonArdo but it's hard.

I have laptop which cannot be connected to net 24/7 so thats not an option. Cant buy new computer just for leonArdo.

I have couple of extra Raspberry Pi 3's, but it won't run in Raspberry.

It wont run in ASUS QM1-C007 STICK PC WIN10.

Could some one please find cheap Raspberry or stick pc type of computer which runs multiple pairs okay? I'm sure there are others who would run it in separate small computer which is easy to keep 24/7 online and don't use tons of power. Thanks!!!

You need at least an X86 processor. I have a q1900-itx from asrock at home (if leonardo does not occpy a laptop;)) you can simply pick virtually anone from this list:

https://www.board-db.org/search.php?q=&ram_min=2048&cpu_64bit=on&cpu_arch=x86&lan_speed=0&order=price&order_d=a#results

x86_64 cpu arch, 2gig ram, probably a vga display for initial setup might be enough if you use a remote connection later ... look for dvi or better hdmi instead. Wink

Hacky

Thanks.

Up Core ($75) seems to be cheapest. Anybody here tried it?

We would also be interested in that Smiley  We might also try to get one to check how well leonArdo works on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

I really really want to like leonArdo but it's hard.

I have laptop which cannot be connected to net 24/7 so thats not an option. Cant buy new computer just for leonArdo.

I have couple of extra Raspberry Pi 3's, but it won't run in Raspberry.

It wont run in ASUS QM1-C007 STICK PC WIN10.

Could some one please find cheap Raspberry or stick pc type of computer which runs multiple pairs okay? I'm sure there are others who would run it in separate small computer which is easy to keep 24/7 online and don't use tons of power. Thanks!!!

You need at least an X86 processor. I have a q1900-itx from asrock at home (if leonardo does not occpy a laptop;)) you can simply pick virtually anone from this list:

https://www.board-db.org/search.php?q=&ram_min=2048&cpu_64bit=on&cpu_arch=x86&lan_speed=0&order=price&order_d=a#results

x86_64 cpu arch, 2gig ram, probably a vga display for initial setup might be enough if you use a remote connection later ... look for dvi or better hdmi instead. Wink

Hacky

Thanks.

you're welcome.

as followup, i'd like to see a arm port too, considering that ubuntu is based on debian and there is an interesting armbian fork/port which supports a lot of arm based SBCs, this might open a nice to have niche too. Wink

But there are sadly some different ARM processors with different FPU and feature sets, so that might be not so easy at all.

The other question is, if it might be possible to get the main functionality "downscaled" to a daemon which then can run on some dedicated device or VM and then get connected by the UI to manage it?

This can further reduce the needed resources and even make it cheaper to have it running on a remote vm/server on the internet. One can simply restrict API connections to localhost and use an ssh tunnel to connect to it for example, so no additional encryption might be needed...

Well, ideas.

Hacky Wink

The downscaled version also already crossed our minds. But the best solution would prob. be something like the up core board with just features an intel processor.
Supporting another platform is always a lot of work, implementing and also maintaining it.
Adding support for these would mean diverting resources from bots, etc..

All the best,

Rene

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

Due change of Bittrex TOS I would like to buy full leonArdo markets, how I can conjunction that?

Edit

Now we in need to leonArdo adding more exchanges such as hitbtc etc,,

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

I finally managed to get my leonardo back in a 'working state' .. had a few weeks with crashes on the last 4.3.x releases, now installed/upgraded 2 laptops to 3.5.0 and 'on the road' for a while, which is some bit of a hassle actually.

First, bitfinex is nearly un-usable righ now. I had 10 open pairs with average 4 to 5 running margin makers on them which is actually not nearly possible because leonardo already hangs sometimes for minutes if you only want to process a single manual order! Sad

Additional to that problem, i actually have now licenses for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex ... but _SADLY_, hanging bitfinex transactions/db-re-inits/syncs eventuall lead to the whole UI hanging at all, sometimes up to a crash or neccesary process termination/kill to get me back into a safe states on fast moving swings......

So, actually, i'm using one leonardo instance on one machine to have it running on poloniex and bittrex, which runs fine and very fast, for this part the update is really nice.

On another laptop i have the next leonardo install but only with bitfinex open, which nearly steadily hangs, delays with inresponsive ui, suspends the bots and all that stuff. I learned - whilst catching up with this thread - that there is a new limit on the bitfinex API? Well, as i tried to analyze the problem even with initializing on bitfinex, i saw a lot of opened and closed TCP connections to a specific IP range which looked a bit strange to me, i suspect connections to bitfinex and/or leonardo transaction log servers behind that?

Overall, the new release seems to be more stable compared to the last 3.4.1 release but has a _BIG_ problem with bitfinex api which urgently need to get hands on, because that's actually the more important exchange for a lot of disappointed poloniex users (like me;)).

I have a feature request too; Please give us command line parameters!

I need a way to have more than one leonardo running at a time with the same user on windows, so i don't need additional machines to run more than one windows leonardo install. (nope, i can't use virtual machines for this sadly.)

Oh and another "little problem" ... on windows, there is no way to right click a exchange, a pair or a strategy to save it.

You _have_ to close leonardo completely to get your actual setup saved to disk and in one of 2 times, leonardo even can't do that but just crashes.

Greetings,

hacky

Thanks for the detailed report. We are looking into it!

Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

hi. I have a question. Why is the order long in time and not repositioned?
statistic interval = 2 hrs
max.order age = 0.10 hrs
go for it! = true
bot can increase trading amount = true

I notice this often.

The bot doesnt sell at a loss and looking at your partial screen it seems based on that -0.1% that its not readjusting because the sell value is as low as it can go.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Hello guys,

I would like ask you when will be the new version with the stoploss and take profit option on Bittrex ready? (approximately)
I can see your bot is really great right now, but I am waiting with the purchase because my trading strategy rely on these two features a lot.

6 weeks away....

Very excited about the release of the new version of leonArdo with the features.
Can you share any sneak peak, or is it too early?

Still too early. We have a patch release coming with a couple of updates and then it's full steam ahead with new bots!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

I finally managed to get my leonardo back in a 'working state' .. had a few weeks with crashes on the last 4.3.x releases, now installed/upgraded 2 laptops to 3.5.0 and 'on the road' for a while, which is some bit of a hassle actually.

First, bitfinex is nearly un-usable righ now. I had 10 open pairs with average 4 to 5 running margin makers on them which is actually not nearly possible because leonardo already hangs sometimes for minutes if you only want to process a single manual order! Sad

Additional to that problem, i actually have now licenses for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex ... but _SADLY_, hanging bitfinex transactions/db-re-inits/syncs eventuall lead to the whole UI hanging at all, sometimes up to a crash or neccesary process termination/kill to get me back into a safe states on fast moving swings......

So, actually, i'm using one leonardo instance on one machine to have it running on poloniex and bittrex, which runs fine and very fast, for this part the update is really nice.

On another laptop i have the next leonardo install but only with bitfinex open, which nearly steadily hangs, delays with inresponsive ui, suspends the bots and all that stuff. I learned - whilst catching up with this thread - that there is a new limit on the bitfinex API? Well, as i tried to analyze the problem even with initializing on bitfinex, i saw a lot of opened and closed TCP connections to a specific IP range which looked a bit strange to me, i suspect connections to bitfinex and/or leonardo transaction log servers behind that?

Overall, the new release seems to be more stable compared to the last 3.4.1 release but has a _BIG_ problem with bitfinex api which urgently need to get hands on, because that's actually the more important exchange for a lot of disappointed poloniex users (like me;)).

I need a way to have more than one leonardo running at a time with the same user on windows, so i don't need additional machines to run more than one windows leonardo install. (nope, i can't use virtual machines for this sadly.)

Oh and another "little problem" ... on windows, there is no way to right click a exchange, a pair or a strategy to save it.

You _have_ to close leonardo completely to get your actual setup saved to disk and in one of 2 times, leonardo even can't do that but just crashes.

Greetings,

hacky

Hi Hacky,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, we know that there are issues with Bitfinex. They just changed the API call quotas making it very slow if you loads more than a few bots/pairs. But we are busy implementing websockets for Bitfinex so that we don't have those issues anymore. Hoping to get this patch release out within a week or so.

As for right clicking and saving strategies. I just tried that and it works. I don't undertand what you mean by saving an exchange or a pair?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

Due change of Bittrex TOS I would like to buy full leonArdo markets, how I can conjunction that?

Edit

Now we in need to leonArdo adding more exchanges such as hitbtc etc,,

Can you send me a mail to support@marginsoftware.de regarding an upgrade?

Yes, we will continue to add more markets at a much faster pace over the next few months.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

hi. I have a question. Why is the order long in time and not repositioned?
statistic interval = 2 hrs
max.order age = 0.10 hrs
go for it! = true
bot can increase trading amount = true

I notice this often.

The most important parameter you have to look at is the Min effective gain. I can't see in the image you posted, but I assume the sell order is constrained at that price because the bot made a buy at some point beforehand and if the sell order was placed at a cheaper price the Min effective gain would be violated.

The reason the order is not replaced is a feature in this case. If it is replaced at the exact same price there is no point in actually cancelling and replacing the order.

I hope that answers your question.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:47:35 PM

[---snip---]

Greetings,

hacky

Thanks for the detailed report. We are looking into it!

No problem, i really like the software and if i can help, i'd be proud to do so. Wink

So, as followup to the mentioned crashes on closing leonArdo, i found that actually _to many changes in open pairs and strategies_ whilst having 3 exchanges open seems to be a bigger problem than if you only have a few pairs open. Which may actually depend on the problems with the Bitfinex api, as leonardo seem to work properly if it is _not_ connected to bitfinex (ie this exchange is not opened at all).

So it looks to me, that there is a huge problem with the connections to bitfinex which eventually even keeps leonArdo from closing properly, or it just needs way more time than i am willing to spend to wait for it. (Well, program close to re open it in a sane state and watiting for 3 to 5 minutes for it to close is just ... not working. Wink

Not if you just want to catch up with the actual market to do some trades.)

On top of that, it looks to me as if leonArdo even has some problems with catching up with the actual market data and even placed buy or sell orders need strangely a lot of time to finally appear in the ui.

#Feature request: I would like to be able to change the order of pairs from each exchange in the tabs list.
Right now, i have to open them in the order i want to operate them, on all exchanges on the same place so to speak. To have it that way, you have to open them in that specific order, which is a bit annoying if you have to do that for 3 separate exchanges (and actually on 2 different setups due to the bitfinex api changes. Wink)

But well, fixing this bitfinex problem gets a higher priority from me. Wink

Greetings from Undeloh, Lower Saxony, Germany, Europe, (Northern Hemisphere of) Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Laniakea Galaxy (Super)Cluster, Virgo Supercluster;

Hacky

P.s.: leonArdo just crashed with only having bittrex and poloniex with 10~12 pairs and avg 8~14 margin makers (switched on/off depending on market states, it's no self running magic at all. Wink) The actual crash happened after i tried to add an manual order iirc. I will keep an eye on that, it was after an uptime of more than 24hrs and tons of small but profitable trades and a lot of changes in pairs and bot/strategy setups (and additional manually adapted bot orders to keep up with bigger swings... Wink)

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

[---snip---]
[---snap---]

[---snip---]
[---snap---]

Hi Hacky,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, we know that there are issues with Bitfinex. They just changed the API call quotas making it very slow if you loads more than a few bots/pairs. But we are busy implementing websockets for Bitfinex so that we don't have those issues anymore. Hoping to get this patch release out within a week or so.

As for right clicking and saving strategies. I just tried that and it works. I don't undertand what you mean by saving an exchange or a pair?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Yip i know, as i wrote, there are changes from bitfinex which creates problems with the actual API. I have no doubt that you guys wil get to the root of the problem soon and find a way to adapt the new rules to your program. All easy. Wink

For the problem with right klicking in windows. I'm actually using some makeshift windows 7 x86_64 installs on 2 different laptops. (well, they have legal licences, one win7 home and one win7 pro) I don't know if maybe some pre installed components (installed from me probably) could or might interfere with your code? I tend to have at least a basic cygwin 64 setup on everone of my machines. Usually, there are no Qt related/dependent tools on my setups (mostly terminal and ssh/mosh connections), but who knows.

I meant btw the list of exchanges on the left side in vertical direction, right from them you have the list of opened pairs on the selected exchange in horizontal tabs and in an opened pair, you have your strategy/ies with your configured bots.

On neither one i can do a right click and select anything like "save".

I'm only allowed to click rename/'umbenennen' on a particular strategy (a margin maker bot), but not anything like a 'save'.

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:48:16 AM

I wanted to give my kudos to the leonArdo team. I purchased the bot last Friday, and had some API problems while trying to get the program setup (my own fault). The team provided me multiple times a solution to my problem by email. Each response was less than 24, normally around 12 hours, which is unheard of for support over the weekend. Great job! And thank you.
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

sorry if this is asked all the time, but is there plans or a way to use Cryptopia with this bot?
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

I wanted to give my kudos to the leonArdo team. I purchased the bot last Friday, and had some API problems while trying to get the program setup (my own fault). The team provided me multiple times a solution to my problem by email. Each response was less than 24, normally around 12 hours, which is unheard of for support over the weekend. Great job! And thank you.

I second that, usually it runs just out of the box and if you have a problem, they're very keen to don't let anyone down but quickly answer emails to the support address. Even if you're not (already) a customer (as i was in the first few weeks Wink).

Regards,

hacky

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

sorry if this is asked all the time, but is there plans or a way to use Cryptopia with this bot?

We will add more exchanges in the near future. But Cryptopia is not on the near horizon.
We have to focus on the most popular ones for now and spend our effort on new bots Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

any plans to add binance exchange?

Would be interesting for me, too.
Any plans in near future to add binance support?
Would be great!

Thanks for your suggestions! Our wish-list is growing each day Smiley

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

I second that, usually it runs just out of the box and if you have a problem, they're very keen to don't let anyone down but quickly answer emails to the support address. Even if you're not (already) a customer (as i was in the first few weeks Wink).

Regards,

hacky

Thank you so much Smiley We are trying to give you guys one of the best support services in the crypto/blockchain scene Smiley

ppy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:49 AM

I want to ask can i pay with Eth guys?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:46:22 AM

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there is an imposter site pretending to be us. We are currently in the process of taking it down. Our real website is

https://www.marginsoftware.de

so please take care!

Thanks to Isacc for giving us a heads up about this.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

I want to ask can i pay with Eth guys?

Sorry, we currently only accept bitcoin. We are updating our website and will add other payments options soon.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: