Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
allyrbase

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Sequential tabbing across fields and buttons does not seem to work in leonArdo. Is this because of the way the software is written? or can this feature eventually be implemented?

It would be nice to simply be able to hit Tab then Return to place an order instead of having to track the mouse curser from another screen over the Yes button. Speed can sometimes make or break a trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:35:13 PM

yeah but im not liking it at all tbh. I have set different things and still no complete trades seems to happen.... not working like a thought.
Im very disappointed,Do you have a reinbursment option?

Hi,

sorry to hear that you are not happy with it so far.
But the experience is just as good as the exchanges work at a given time.
Yesterday many exchanges were having difficulties.

What kind of problems are you having? You can also always contact support@marginsoftware.de.
If you are really not happy we can of course reimburse you. But most of our customers are really happy with it, you might just give it another try Smiley

All the best,

Rene

Well first of all the software just crashes randomly. I have bitdefender but i do not want in any way delete it for running a bot.The software also keep slowing down and lagging when cancelling/creating new orders in a way you CANT use it at all.
furthermore let me make clear im far to be expert at all, but i tryed different configurations and altcoins: i tryed btc/vtc, neo/btc, btc/dash, btc/monero with no results. All the times i ran them the software either crashed or did not made any adaptation to the market. I mean, whats the point in cancelling a buy order if it set itself right away at the same rate?
I watched the tutorials on youtube but they are give little informations Imho.
Im not mad or anything, im just sad because i was so hyped for this software that i find just incredible i can't even complete ONE order of buy/sell margin.
i just don't understand how all the people can say they made 10x in 1 week...i mean the software literaly crashes,slow down and do not complete any trades using any pair i tryed...

im really open to try again with some advice, but right now im just not happy at all with the product.

Yeah, sadly you need to have a somewhat fast and low latency internet connection for leonArdo to work really good.

My actual setup is now to have a dedicated atom/celereon SoC based itx machine with an actual ubuntu install on it. Running three separate leonArdo instances (they luckily share one ~/.leonardo folder w/o hassle), for each exchange a separate leonardo so to speak (i have 3 licenses).

And yeah i can confirm, that from time to time depending on congestion on your internet connection and / or on the exchange api, leonardo starts to get somewhat laggy....

Which is .... FUBAR .. especially on fast moving markets where you lose a lot of advantages from the software and a lot of trade opportunities too. Sad

And that happens to me with a somewhat guaranteed stable 50:10MBit/s vdsl connection too.

On your uplink side, sadly leonArdo uses a _lot_ of bandwidth over time, there are tons of requests going between leonardo and the exchanges, multiplying per open pair.

So maybe try it on one exchange with just only one, two or maybe three open pairs to check if your internet connection might be the problem.

Regards.

hacky

P.s.: My plan just includes 50MBit/s downlink and 10MBit/s uplink, thanks to our FTTB install, my actual modem and connection is capable of easy 90,3MBit/s downlink and 31,2MBit/s uplink. Anyways, i have a 300GB/Month data cap, where leonardo _easily_ eats up at least 40~80GB/Mon of traffic in average.

P.p.s: I can confirm the random crashes/segfaults. After switching to ubuntu and having them run natively on that, they just segfault from time to time for no clear reason. Sad

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
maximil

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:50:52 PM

yeah but im not liking it at all tbh. I have set different things and still no complete trades seems to happen.... not working like a thought.
Im very disappointed,Do you have a reinbursment option?

Hi,

sorry to hear that you are not happy with it so far.
But the experience is just as good as the exchanges work at a given time.
Yesterday many exchanges were having difficulties.

What kind of problems are you having? You can also always contact support@marginsoftware.de.
If you are really not happy we can of course reimburse you. But most of our customers are really happy with it, you might just give it another try Smiley

All the best,

Rene

Well first of all the software just crashes randomly. I have bitdefender but i do not want in any way delete it for running a bot.The software also keep slowing down and lagging when cancelling/creating new orders in a way you CANT use it at all.
furthermore let me make clear im far to be expert at all, but i tryed different configurations and altcoins: i tryed btc/vtc, neo/btc, btc/dash, btc/monero with no results. All the times i ran them the software either crashed or did not made any adaptation to the market. I mean, whats the point in cancelling a buy order if it set itself right away at the same rate?
I watched the tutorials on youtube but they are give little informations Imho.
Im not mad or anything, im just sad because i was so hyped for this software that i find just incredible i can't even complete ONE order of buy/sell margin.
i just don't understand how all the people can say they made 10x in 1 week...i mean the software literaly crashes,slow down and do not complete any trades using any pair i tryed...

im really open to try again with some advice, but right now im just not happy at all with the product.

Replace it with something that doesn't trigger false positives all the time.
Crashes usually seem to occur when your internet is sheite or there are no resources available(RAM/CPU).
Either that or your exchange is going bonkers, which is happening quite a lot lately.

If you feel funky, set up a VPS with X2Go, costs 5 bucks a month and works like a charm.
There are a couple commands available that can keep your bot running after you disconnect, forgot their names.

I must say, this bot handles upswings or downswings terribly, and it's a massive heartache to see a 30% gain that the bot wasn't programmed to comprehend.

I really hope the coming update will bring change in that.
mninfo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:04:13 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 01:59:57 AM by mninfo

Hi there! I am considering buying the bot but I have one crucial question.

Could I run the bot in more than one PC? If so, could I run it simultaneously on both?
Otherwise, is there an API I can connect to remotely see the the bot status and start/stop it? (Granted the bot is running behind a static ip with API port open)

EDIT: One more question, paying for Ultra grants free access to all new markets? Or would I have to pay them individually once they are out?

Thank you
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:35:13 AM

Could I run the bot in more than one PC? If so, could I run it simultaneously on both?
Otherwise, is there an API I can connect to remotely see the the bot status and start/stop it? (Granted the bot is running behind a static ip with API port open)

EDIT: One more question, paying for Ultra grants free access to all new markets? Or would I have to pay them individually once they are out?

Thank you

Yes, the ultra purchase gives you access to all actual aviable exchanges. Dunno if new added exchanges are included on that. Wink

You can run leonardo as often as you like, from as many computers and users as you want. As long as you only use one api key per exchange overall.

I wanna say, i have 3 licenses, for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex, and i can start any leonardo on any machine as often as i like, as long as there is actually only one specific variant running for any specific exchange.

So no .. sadly no server/client behaviour (which i would really like anyways!;)).

But you can use vnc or other tools to have it run in the background and connect only when you want.... even on remote (virtual) boxes...

Greetins,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
mninfo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

Yes, the ultra purchase gives you access to all actual aviable exchanges. Dunno if new added exchanges are included on that. Wink

You can run leonardo as often as you like, from as many computers and users as you want. As long as you only use one api key per exchange overall.

I wanna say, i have 3 licenses, for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex, and i can start any leonardo on any machine as often as i like, as long as there is actually only one specific variant running for any specific exchange.

So no .. sadly no server/client behaviour (which i would really like anyways!;)).

But you can use vnc or other tools to have it run in the background and connect only when you want.... even on remote (virtual) boxes...

Greetins,

hacky

Sure, I could use x2go and so on (I'm on linux), but that would completely rend mobile useless, so in case of an emergency I might not be able to do anything at all. Having a native API would totally kill it!

One more question, I'm in demo mode and overnight the bot decided to place this buy (Bitfinex):
https://i.imgur.com/lwNeVSz.png

Why didn't it trail from 0.0181, the bet it did, down to 0.17436? I mean, bitfinex supports trailing stop (at least for sells?), or even the bot could be programmed to trail it. There's no green candle so maybe waiting until reaching the bottom would have been much better (indeed, 2.50% gains vs -0.83% loss)
Helmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

One more question, I'm in demo mode and overnight the bot decided to place this buy (Bitfinex):
Why didn't it trail from 0.0181, the bet it did, down to 0.17436? I mean, bitfinex supports trailing stop (at least for sells?), or even the bot could be programmed to trail it. There's no green candle so maybe waiting until reaching the bottom would have been much better (indeed, 2.50% gains vs -0.83% loss)

The reason could be:
If you have a timeframe of "3 hours", then at a given time at night, the buy point has been evaluated as a "lowpoint", and therefore bought. And right after the bot purchased the coin fell. But given the 3 hours interval it was counted as a lowpoint. I havn't tried it yet, but ppl say, "set the min. eff margin negative", and the bot should sell off, and keep reevaluate until a new lowpoint is found ( Which could be a the bottom of the price drop).
^Anyone feel free to correct me, but this happend to me aswell the other day.
wabbits

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:13 PM

Thank you for all the assistance!

Super product!
ThomAB

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

Hey all

Wondering if there is an option to buy an ultra upgrade?

Need to move away from Bittrex as Margin Maker keeps placing more than one buy order per bot due to latency (I presume)
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

Bittrex has me throwing up my hands again today. So if you are running a boat load of pairs, might be best to leave the stopped ones stopped. I crashed yesterday after being up 11 days and 14 hours. The exchange just got too far behind (my greed).  Undecided

@ThomAB, turn off the "Go for it!" option to help somewhat. Saw your post while I was adding mine.

Y, Bittrex is getting like Poloniex in June..  Sad

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

Hey all

Need to move away from Bittrex as Margin Maker keeps placing more than one buy order per bot due to latency (I presume)
The procedure I followed was to buy another single and tell them which exchange(s) to add. Best to contact support first to make sure what I am saying is valid.
http://www.marginsoftware.de/pricing.html

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
tfbiii

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

http://ckpool.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

Hey all

The procedure I followed was to buy another single and tell them which exchange(s) to add. Best to contact support first to make sure what I am saying is valid.

This is the exact process I followed as well.

-Fred

http://ckpool.org
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:26:32 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:54:56 PM by leonArdo@margin

Bittrex has me throwing up my hands again today. So if you are running a boat load of pairs, might be best to leave the stopped ones stopped. I crashed yesterday after being up 11 days and 14 hours. The exchange just got too far behind (my greed).  Undecided

@ThomAB, turn off the "Go for it!" option to help somewhat. Saw your post while I was adding mine.

Y, Bittrex is getting like Poloniex in June..  Sad

Hi,

sorry but there is not much we can do about the way the exchanges act under heavy load.
We are monitoring the situation as well. We have to rely on their API and already do as much as possible to handle that the APIs somtimes act in a strange way.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

Hey all

Hi,

just contact support@marginsoftware.de and then we can just proceed as described.

All the best,

Rene

punks

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

any chance to add Binance?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:57:40 PM

Thank you

Greetins,

hacky

Hi and thanks for jumping in Smiley
The reason that you can't run leonardo on two machines on the same exchange is the way the exchanges handle the keys.
There is a good chance that running it on two machines at the same time renders the key non-functional.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

any chance to add Binance?

It is high on our list, but we will release HitBTC first Smiley

All the best,

Rene

mninfo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:21:07 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:53:19 PM by mninfo

@leonArdo@margin Few questions.

* Does the Ultra package include future markets? Or would I have to purchase them individually.

* I've found a (critical for me) bug. While reviewing last messages, I selected two of them and attempted to clear them through the [X] button. LearonArdo crashed, which is not a major issue by itself, I can simply restart it, but once done, all my mArgIn bots where completelly lost, why so?

* Any plans for a client API?  So that I could query my bot from far away. Or even maybe exposing a scripting lenguage like JavaScript (take a look at Duktape), Python or even Lua? I'd love to see that on the bot and would give it much more value. If you expose the necessari "API calls" and build in the interpreter, I offer myself to create the framework, deal?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

@leonArdo@margin Few questions.

* Does the Ultra package include future markets? Or would I have to purchase them individually.

* I've found a (critical for me) bug. While reviewing last messages, I selected two of them and attempted to clear them through the [X] button. LearonArdo crashed, which is not a major issue by itself, I can simply restart it, but once done, all my mArgIn bots where completelly lost, why so?

* Any plans for a client API?  So that I could query my bot from far away. Or even maybe exposing a scripting lenguage like JavaScript (take a look at Duktape), Python or even Lua? I'd love to see that on the bot and would give it much more value. If you expose the necessari "API calls" and build in the interpreter, I offer myself to create the framework, deal?

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Ultra package includes up to 7 markets of your choice. You don't need to choose them all straight away so it's no problem to add some later.

Concerning the bug, I just tried it and it worked fine. Which system are you on? You meant the notifications, right?

We want to create an API for leonArdo and will do so in the future!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

To coincide with the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi we implemented the Force Index indicator!

A sneak peak  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: