Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

hey guys..i bought it 2 hours ago and still no emails...is it ok or do you comunicate the activation success by email?

Purchases and activations will come to you by email yes .. just look in your spam folder maybe...

And, it's 20:48 here in germany now ... if you have luck there might still be someone in the office .... otherwise, you can probably expect your mail tomorrow in the morning. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Hi

The software is going very slow and messy with bittrex.

It's like if I was back on kraken with their shitty interface.

You software rocks, but now, it's almost unusable.

Do I need to do something special ?

I find hard delays and like 5 or even 10 seconds lag about refresh (when i compare with bittrex website directly).

hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

Is anybody else having troubles with Bitfinex at the moment?

After crashing I am unable to connect to Bitfinex. Bitrex works as normal.

Bitfinex site is available from my PC

Two things that may be relevant.

If I start Bitrex first and than try to add Bitfinex as another market nothing seems to happen. The little icon in the top left corner just keeps spinning forever.

I also can't start Bitfinex from the Leonardo start screen. The login button is greyed out.

I never choose restart last session because it never works for me.

(edit) Now working. Please ignore

I have issues logging in to bitfinex too actuall...

Looks like something weird is going on, i can select any exchange i want and get the according input fields .. but if i select bitfinex, there simply changes nothing on the input fields at all...

halp! Wink

Hacky

Hey,
Bitfinex and Bitstamp had problems with their APIs today.
Looking good now.

All the best,

Rene

Confirmed, they're a bit laggy at times. All working fine again. Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
dankan88

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

whats the best way to trade? altcoin vs btc or alt/usd?
also, i red some comments talking about STEEM mode. what is that?
dankan88

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:09:54 PM

Hello. I installed a demo version and when I try to open the programm I get this error https://image.prntscr.com/image/CV7dnyUyTcu3uA3jfZ1Ktg.png . I have a windows 10 and all versions of framework and visial c++ are installed. Can somebody help me to figure out what is wrong?

@leonArdo@margin, I'm sorry for interrupting you but can you help me with solving this problem?

Is leonArdo crashing  immediately after starting it? Do you see the login windows at all?

All the best,

Rene

It does not even open: I click on the icon and then the error occure immediately.

i  have bit difender what can i do?

That is strange indeed. This normally only happens with Bitdefener or a similar software installed.
Are you sure you are not running something like that?

All the best,

Rene
maximil

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:24:28 PM

Hello. I installed a demo version and when I try to open the programm I get this error https://image.prntscr.com/image/CV7dnyUyTcu3uA3jfZ1Ktg.png . I have a windows 10 and all versions of framework and visial c++ are installed. Can somebody help me to figure out what is wrong?

@leonArdo@margin, I'm sorry for interrupting you but can you help me with solving this problem?

Is leonArdo crashing  immediately after starting it? Do you see the login windows at all?

All the best,

Rene

It does not even open: I click on the icon and then the error occure immediately.

i  have bit difender what can i do?

That is strange indeed. This normally only happens with Bitdefener or a similar software installed.
Are you sure you are not running something like that?

All the best,

Rene

Disable or delete it, preferably the latter.
Helmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:13:39 AM

Hi
It's like if I was back on kraken with their shitty interface.
You software rocks, but now, it's almost unusable.
Do I need to do something special ?
I find hard delays and like 5 or even 10 seconds lag about refresh (when i compare with bittrex website directly).

I would like to second this, i'm having a laggy time at Bittrex aswell.

whats the best way to trade? altcoin vs btc or alt/usd?
also, i red some comments talking about STEEM mode. what is that?

I would like someones oppenion / experience on this aswell.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

hey guys..i bought it 2 hours ago and still no emails...is it ok or do you comunicate the activation success by email?

Hi,

did you get your copy already? If not please check your spam folder or drop us a mail at support@marginsoftware.de

All the best,

Rene

dankan88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

yeah but im not liking it at all tbh. I have set different things and still no complete trades seems to happen.... not working like a thought.
Im very disappointed,Do you have a reinbursment option?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

yeah but im not liking it at all tbh. I have set different things and still no complete trades seems to happen.... not working like a thought.

Hi,

sorry to hear that you are not happy with it so far.
But the experience is just as good as the exchanges work at a given time.
Yesterday many exchanges were having difficulties.

What kind of problems are you having? You can also always contact support@marginsoftware.de.
If you are really not happy we can of course reimburse you. But most of our customers are really happy with it, you might just give it another try Smiley

All the best,

Rene

dankan88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Hi,

What kind of problems are you having? You can also always contact support@marginsoftware.de.
If you are really not happy we can of course reimburse you. But most of our customers are really happy with it, you might just give it another try Smiley

All the best,

Rene

Well first of all the software just crashes randomly. I have bitdefender but i do not want in any way delete it for running a bot.The software also keep slowing down and lagging when cancelling/creating new orders in a way you CANT use it at all.
furthermore let me make clear im far to be expert at all, but i tryed different configurations and altcoins: i tryed btc/vtc, neo/btc, btc/dash, btc/monero with no results. All the times i ran them the software either crashed or did not made any adaptation to the market. I mean, whats the point in cancelling a buy order if it set itself right away at the same rate?
I watched the tutorials on youtube but they are give little informations Imho.
Im not mad or anything, im just sad because i was so hyped for this software that i find just incredible i can't even complete ONE order of buy/sell margin.
i just don't understand how all the people can say they made 10x in 1 week...i mean the software literaly crashes,slow down and do not complete any trades using any pair i tryed...

im really open to try again with some advice, but right now im just not happy at all with the product.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

Hi,

All the best,

Rene

Well first of all the software just crashes randomly. I have bitdefender but i do not want in any way delete it for running a bot.The software also keep slowing down and lagging when cancelling/creating new orders in a way you CANT use it at all.
furthermore let me make clear im far to be expert at all, but i tryed different configurations and altcoins: i tryed btc/vtc, neo/btc, btc/dash, btc/monero with no results. All the times i ran them the software either crashed or did not made any adaptation to the market. I mean, whats the point in cancelling a buy order if it set itself right away at the same rate?
Im not mad or anything, im just sad because i was so hyped for this software that i find just incredible i can't even complete ONE order of buy/sell margin.
i just don't understand how all the people can say they made 10x in 1 week...i mean the software literaly crashes,slow down and do not complete any trades using any pair i tryed...

im really open to try again with some advice, but right now im just not happy at all with the product.

Hi

First off, have you sent us a mail to support@marginsoftware.de yet? I can't match your bitcointalk name with your mail so I don't know who you are.

Secondly, we have given instructions on how to correctly exclude leonArdo from bitdefender to ensure it doesn't crash. Have you done this?

Thirdly, you are wondering how people are making money because for you it crashes. Don't you think that that could be something to do with your setup? We have thousands of customers who do not experience what you are experiencing.

Please get in touch and we will look into your situation.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

dankan88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

Hi,

All the best,

Rene

Hi

First off, have you sent us a mail to support@marginsoftware.de yet? I can't match your bitcointalk name with your mail so I don't know who you are.

Secondly, we have given instructions on how to correctly exclude leonArdo from bitdefender to ensure it doesn't crash. Have you done this?

Thirdly, you are wondering how people are making money because for you it crashes. Don't you think that that could be something to do with your setup? We have thousands of customers who do not experience what you are experiencing.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

i just sent the email to the support. Its titled software issue.
As for the instructions for bitdefender i did not know there was something to run correctly leonardo, can you post the info here?

also about the thousands of customers who do not experience this, i never said they are not, im just reporting my experience with. It pretty much can be a problem of setup but the problem is the guide you offer on the site is not enough for an average user.

Im willing to try some setup parameters if you want to tell me tho.
dankan88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

i put the .exe in the whitelist of bitdefender, still no changes. software slows down till freezing when elaborting orders.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:50:18 PM

Hi,

All the best,

Rene

Hi

Best wishes,
Jonathan

i just sent the email to the support. Its titled software issue.
As for the instructions for bitdefender i did not know there was something to run correctly leonardo, can you post the info here?

also about the thousands of customers who do not experience this, i never said they are not, im just reporting my experience with. It pretty much can be a problem of setup but the problem is the guide you offer on the site is not enough for an average user.

Im willing to try some setup parameters if you want to tell me tho.

Hi,

thanks for contacting us via support. We will sort out the issues and get you up an running asap Smiley

All the best,

Rene

dankan88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

message for jonathan who texted me in the PM: i cant answer this site is really slow atm, the page keeps crashing. I also asked on email for a contact of you to be able to talk in private.
No one is answering tho.

also, the customer response to  my issues was this one:

Hi

As I said before, there is currently a problem with Bittrex and their API, so no one can place orders. This problem is on Bittrex's side and not leonArdos.

please send me some contact to talk with you jonathan as i cant in this forum's Pm.

CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

message for jonathan who texted me in the PM: i cant answer this site is really slow atm, the page keeps crashing. I also asked on email for a contact of you to be able to talk in private.
No one is answering tho.

also, the customer response to  my issues was this one:

Hi

As I said before, there is currently a problem with Bittrex and their API, so no one can place orders. This problem is on Bittrex's side and not leonArdos.

please send me some contact to talk with you jonathan as i cant in this forum's Pm.

AFAIK the whole support team (including Jonathan) has support@marginsoftware.de available to them.
Bittrex has put dozens of pair into maintenance today as the whole world seems to have BTCMania.
They will make it right for you, they are a good bunch.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
zukolega

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

I would like the program to have the function of a trained stop loss. Let me explain, I put a purchase order at 0.1 and I want the program to automatically make a sales order when I have a 10% profit, but if I do not reach that 10% I want the value to be watched from 5% if it drops 1.5% of the maximum value, execute the sale order. I do not know if I explained well. I think it would be very useful

Thank's
allyrbase

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

I had the same experience with Bittrex. I believe the lag is API related to some extent.

I'm running in demo mode and have switched to Bitfinex... which is WAY better than my experience with leonArdo using the Bittrex API.
allyrbase

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:54:43 PM

I would like the program to have the function of a trained stop loss. Let me explain, I put a purchase order at 0.1 and I want the program to automatically make a sales order when I have a 10% profit, but if I do not reach that 10% I want the value to be watched from 5% if it drops 1.5% of the maximum value, execute the sale order. I do not know if I explained well. I think it would be very useful

Thank's

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: