Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 [1077] 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

I don't understand.  They must be packaging and shipping them all at once.  I hope we aren't waiting on the extras beyond 200 that need to be produced.

2 days have gone by and nothing shipped?  I thought they were in stock?  Some people could've had them before the weekend.

This industry gives me ulcers.

you definitely should leave this business imo

You have to admit it is a bit two-faced to hear them acknowledge that "time is everything" while sitting on their hands at the same time.

They have all the time in the world to play patty-cake with upgrading their customer service reply system after they're done shipping the 28nm gen.

I would have though that you would need to wait until all November orders are shipped, seen as they paid before you.  

Things like that certainly need to be made known if that was the intention.  Being just one month late now is disastrous at the prices companies are still charging.

You don't need of remind me of that, being a past BFL customer.

But the same could be said from the other perspective.  Who told the November order customers that they would send out another 27TH before the November orders shipped.  

Seen as the November orders paid first they should by rights, get their orders first.  Although they didn't say this, it should in my mind be taken for granted that the upgrade boards would e sent after the November batch.

I'm not having a go at KnC, but it should be made clear, and if they do say these upgrade boards will go first, I can accept that, but an apology for the oversight would be nice.

From their Nov 11th News update:

The Boards will ship out this week directly from our offices in Stockholm.

Sounds like the boards are shipping first, possibly concurrently with the first of the Nov shipments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:48:58 PM

All images removed. Good I saved it on my hard drive  Grin

seems like I missed sth  - what for images ?
And Canth took it as an endorsement, so not sure why mods removed it? Maybe RoadStress is sore...

An external link with content warning is okay with mods I assume?

Warning! For those of a sensitive disposition, this image contains references to male roosters and poultry handling:
https://i.imgur.com/23Y4R0A.jpg

HAHA man you are sick
you made may day Smiley))

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:54:49 PM

They promise a lot, until they have your money. Then they do whatever they like, at their own pace. Hasn't anyone learned this yet?

Can't wait when they ship and guys start reporting how these ex-RMA boards are only hashing at < 100GH  Tongue

P.S. Bet they are kicking themselves seeing one of these boards selling for $3k on ebay. Sam's probably pinned bitcoinorama to the wall and screaming at him for suggesting they sell them for sub $1000/board Wink All that money they didn't make, will have to send every faulty RMA board directly back to customers now, not replace any, to keep profits healthy...

Where is the proof of your unit mining?

1) I really doubt bitcoinorama (no offense o'rama) is making pricing decisions at KNC. CEOs make those decisions and really have no one to blame but themselves.
2) Avenger, really, stop fabricating problems that don't exist. If KNC's products had so many faulty boards, then where did 4 network PH in 6 weeks come from? BFL?! LOL.
3) Where's your order? Where's your unit? Where are your friends? Oh right...you spend too much time trolling lying on bitcointalk to have any of those.

While I may agree with what you say the "trolling" and "lying" words just set people off for a lot of pointless posts.

He spent his money -- he has some legitimate points -- maybe just respond without the antagonism and people will exchange more useful information.

Thank you for reading this and thinking about it.

How do you know that he actually has a KnC unit? I never saw any proof of that.
Where's the proof you have a unit ChodeStress? Please give me your order number or you are a liar and have never bought anything from knc.

Why do i have to show you or anyone else a proof that i own KnC hardware? I'm not crying like a bitch like you.I don't think that i have to own KnC equipment to ask you reasonable questions.

On the other hand anyone that is reading your posts can see that you are an incompetent human being. All you do is cry. For someone who invested "many thousands of dollars" you don't posses too much intelligence.

-"Faulty goods" - So right now you still have faulty goods? Still haven't used the RMA?
-"lousy service" - Please describe. I get same day reply to emails.
-"lots of lies" - Please enumerate the "lost" of lies.

Still waiting for a proof of you big investment.

Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:07:30 PM

Actually, he posted proof, you just did not see it. Now that he has proven himself legitimate I would like some of his questions answered, since I asked the same ones and was consequently ignored too.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:11:57 PM

Actually, he posted proof, you just did not see it. Now that he has proven himself legitimate I would like some of his questions answered, since I asked the same ones and was consequently ignored too.

I've not seen a customer number and mention of associated order and presumed vague whereabouts of delivery. I'm not buying he's a customer at all.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:15:11 PM

Guys!

Could you stop bitching about Avanger and the other impotent trolls and turn back to some technical discussion about KNC?

This thread becoming boring....

You can't help someone how doesn't want. Trolls just cryin' and doesn't want to solve the problems....

Begging PLEASE, PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!

Grin

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:16:23 PM

Guys!

Could you stop bitching about Avanger and the other impotent trolls and turn back to some technical discussion about KNC?

You can't help someone how doesn't want. Trolls just cryin' and doesn't want to solve the problems....

Grin

yes! like how i can get my hands on one bloody upgrade module!

you know, when they said these things would be upgradeable, i assumed that meant longer than 3 minutes on November 12th......
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:18:20 PM

I don't understand.  They must be packaging and shipping them all at once.  I hope we aren't waiting on the extras beyond 200 that need to be produced.

2 days have gone by and nothing shipped?  I thought they were in stock?  Some people could've had them before the weekend.

This industry gives me ulcers.

you definitely should leave this business imo

You have to admit it is a bit two-faced to hear them acknowledge that "time is everything" while sitting on their hands at the same time.

They have all the time in the world to play patty-cake with upgrading their customer service reply system after they're done shipping the 28nm gen.

I would have though that you would need to wait until all November orders are shipped, seen as they paid before you.  

Things like that certainly need to be made known if that was the intention.  Being just one month late now is disastrous at the prices companies are still charging.

You don't need of remind me of that, being a past BFL customer.

But the same could be said from the other perspective.  Who told the November order customers that they would send out another 27TH before the November orders shipped.  

Seen as the November orders paid first they should by rights, get their orders first.  Although they didn't say this, it should in my mind be taken for granted that the upgrade boards would e sent after the November batch.

I'm not having a go at KnC, but it should be made clear, and if they do say these upgrade boards will go first, I can accept that, but an apology for the oversight would be nice.

It's not the 27TH we should be concerned about at this level, it is the other 2-3PH of November customers you will be competing with.

I think KnC is moving too much product out the door.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:18:45 PM

Ok let's say that's the proof. Still waiting for the rest of the answers.

The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:29:25 PM

They promise a lot, until they have your money. Then they do whatever they like, at their own pace. Hasn't anyone learned this yet?

Can't wait when they ship and guys start reporting how these ex-RMA boards are only hashing at < 100GH  Tongue

P.S. Bet they are kicking themselves seeing one of these boards selling for $3k on ebay. Sam's probably pinned bitcoinorama to the wall and screaming at him for suggesting they sell them for sub $1000/board Wink All that money they didn't make, will have to send every faulty RMA board directly back to customers now, not replace any, to keep profits healthy...

Where is the proof of your unit mining?

1) I really doubt bitcoinorama (no offense o'rama) is making pricing decisions at KNC. CEOs make those decisions and really have no one to blame but themselves.
2) Avenger, really, stop fabricating problems that don't exist. If KNC's products had so many faulty boards, then where did 4 network PH in 6 weeks come from? BFL?! LOL.
3) Where's your order? Where's your unit? Where are your friends? Oh right...you spend too much time trolling lying on bitcointalk to have any of those.

While I may agree with what you say the "trolling" and "lying" words just set people off for a lot of pointless posts.

He spent his money -- he has some legitimate points -- maybe just respond without the antagonism and people will exchange more useful information.

Thank you for reading this and thinking about it.

How do you know that he actually has a KnC unit? I never saw any proof of that.
Where's the proof you have a unit ChodeStress? Please give me your order number or you are a liar and have never bought anything from knc.

Why do i have to show you or anyone else a proof that i own KnC hardware?
My point exactly when you and bumcoinorama demand the same off me.

My opinion of knc based on my experience with them is as valid as anything else posted here. But this is the last time I humour your trolling Roadstress, as it's not just annoying to me, it fills up pages with crap. I guess you've got nothing better to do and bumcoinorama is incapable of any flexibility of thought, I could hit him over the head with a jupiter and he'd still say I don't have one.

Look at yourself - when put in the same position - me demanding an order number from you - you seem insulted by the request and refuse. Shoe and other foot eh? End of.

P.S. I fully agree with jonoiv - it's disgraceful that people who placed November orders a month or two ago are not getting their unit before this weeks fire-sale of boards. KNC continue their ruthless ways, knowing they have everyone's money and there is nothing they can do about it. They just want more. I assume refunds for November customers are not available any more?  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:32:49 PM

Tech note**
one of the saturns that had a not-so perfect vrm was brought back to life permanently, by removing  the blue pci patch-cord, and plugging the pci power directly into the hashing board....  I attribute to a loose connection...

Phoenix, what made you decide to try this out in the first place?
I am a fuel technology researcher, specifically in the resonant electrolysis field (also consultant to a large Swedish gasification firm), and know through many many experiments, that by eliminating "Weak links" and resistance in general, ALWAYS improves efficiency, always. Our equipment relies heavily on electronic efficiency. So, with that in mind, looking at those long pci patch cords, had to try.

I'll bet that if eliminating the cable was in fact what fixed your issue, that the cause was actually in one of the connectors, and not in the cable itself or owing to the length of its wires.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:38:49 PM

My point exactly when you and bumcoinorama demand the same off me.

My opinion of knc based on my experience with them is as valid as anything else posted here. But this is the last time I humour your trolling Roadstress, as it's not just annoying to me, it fills up pages with crap. I guess you've got nothing better to do and bumcoinorama is incapable of any flexibility of thought, I could hit him over the head with a jupiter and he'd still say I don't have one.

Look at yourself - when put in the same position - me demanding an order number from you - you seem insulted by the request and refuse. Shoe and other foot eh? End of.

P.S. I fully agree with jonoiv - it's disgraceful that people who placed November orders a month or two ago are not getting their unit before this weeks fire-sale of boards. KNC continue their ruthless ways, knowing they have everyone's money and there is nothing they can do about it. They just want more. I assume refunds for November customers are not available any more?  Grin

Because it's a totally different thing. I'll let you find out why.

You still haven't answered. How is your unit hashing? Why are you not satisfied with your purchase from KnC?

davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:46:35 PM

My point exactly when you and...

...November customers are not available any more?  Grin

Because it's an awesomely different thing. I'll let you find yourself...

You still haven't danced. How is your unit smashing? Why are you not transmorgified with your purchase from KnC?

He does not want to tell us -- so let him be.

He takes far too many words not to tell us.

It's tiresome.

And no November Customers aren't available anymore.

Back to technical issues and helping each other please...

There that makes more sense.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
ElGabo

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

Guys!

Grin

yes! like how i can get my hands on one bloody upgrade module!

you know, when they said these things would be upgradeable, i assumed that meant longer than 3 minutes on November 12th......

They was upgradeable for 3 minutes.

I could put an order, then I cancelled it.

After I put an other, paid it, and got 2 modules.

Was it magic? Or was I as fast as some others?

Everybody known this will be a rush. I refreshed the page from 13:55 every 2 seconds to catch it.....

First in first serve that was the key words.

Somebody got, somebody missed. It's not their fault...

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:02:44 PM

Guys!

Grin

^^^^ Having Avenger on ignore is not helping anymore Sad
ElGabo

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:05:15 PM

Guys!

Grin

^^^^ Having Avenger on ignore is not helping anymore Sad

What is the problem?

It's not true?

btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:06:10 PM

RoadStress read the KnC forums and you'll see there ARE in fact unhappy customers  - for several reasons.
Count yourself lucky if everything went so smooth for you that there's no room for improvement at all.

I get same day reply to emails.
Honestly I do not believe you.
Whether you do have a special status there (if so y?), customers are rated by unwanted questions or your are just telling us lies.

I wrote quite a lot of mails to KnC in the last months - and it's very very rare that you'll get an answer the same day.
Even for time critical stuff marked as high prio as well as tiny politely emails you have to wait at least one, but up to 3 business days.

And if you're unlucky you won't get an answer at all.
When asking again you might get one for the same question, but no 'sorry we forgot about you'.

*edit:
I understand that KnC is a young company with growing number of customers - and they are doing great.
Nevertheless they can improve a lot of things..and my experience in regards to emails is another one than yours.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
idee2013

Activity: 407

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:19:30 PM

Guys!

Grin
+111111
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:22:13 PM

you are right - sorry I could not resist...
guess it's caused somehow by 'there are no real issues right now'

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:34:33 PM

Guys!

Grin

I will stop after this post. I only wanted to show that Avenger has a vendetta against KnC and it's obviously bad intended.

@btc_uzr I can't have any special treatment since the email i'm using to communicate with them is not related to anything from this forum. Maybe i have a good karma. There may be some unsatisfied customers, but their number is important. I only counted around 5 on this forum, please tell me an approximate number from their forums. And sales never lie, their 200 upgrade boards went out in 3 minutes and they sold out on their November batch (i'm hoping there won't be another batch till at least February) comparing to idiots from Avalon who were struggling to sale their units/chips after the mess they did. As usual you are free to not buy from this company if you never got the satisfaction that you wanted.

The problem that i have with Avenger is that all he does is whine and throw shit at KnC instead of coming with REAL problems like in every other hardware threads. For example i want him to come and say "I have requested for an RMA and i never got one. WTF" or "I'm waiting for a reply from KnC for one week now. Their support sucks" or "My unit hits only 400GH/s" etc. All these are legitimate problems(like some others posted here), but what i see from trolling Avenger was "KNC continue their ruthless ways", "Faulty goods, lousy service, lots of lies", "will have to send every faulty RMA board directly back to customers now", "if you are willing to deal with a company of liars and thieves" (actually laughed so hard at this one), "And the fact you can't come up with a few grand to invest suggests you are a loser, with no real business skills, just a lot of talk".

Please see the difference between legitimate posts and the ones with an agenda to throw shit at companies for no reason. As i said i'm giving up on Avenger. People have been warned about him and for what i call people can be idiots and actually believe Avanger since that means fewer miners sold and lower difficulty for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 [1077] 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: