Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:23:35 PM

UMMMM I ordered 3, bitpay fucked up and couldn't pay, then i just called keith and he says sorry they all sold out....wtf?!? i made an order and it still says new on my account, what the fuck.

dude, what do you expect? they sold those boards for a bargain and only 200 units on stock. of course everybody was running and the system got overloaded.

nothing else to expect and to complain about. maybe better luck next time. and no i didnt try to get one of those.

what the fuck do you mean better luck? i made a fucking order within the time frame and went to pay right away and couldn't. how is this my fault?

You never use Ticketmaster or any site that sells something out in 5 mins?    

This crap happens all the time even with businesses designed to prevent these problems

no i get that, I'm saying it wouldn't let me pay. i tried to pay at like 8:02am

had the same thing trying to buy a Jupiter :d

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:23:57 PM

I placed order #1089X and then went to BTC-E to get the coins I needed for the payment. The Pay now link to bitmit just disappeared and I'm stuck here with nothing in my hands.

Please tell me that they let me pay for my order... Please (at least lie to me Tongue)

yup, lied to me too. knc finally fucked me over after i was so supportive all this time. fuck this.

No one lied to anyone. The order was handled by Bitpay, and the volume of transactions so quick crashed their site. Error #404.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:24:03 PM

I placed order #1089X and then went to BTC-E to get the coins I needed for the payment. The Pay now link to bitmit just disappeared and I'm stuck here with nothing in my hands.

Please tell me that they let me pay for my order... Please (at least lie to me Tongue)

yup, lied to me too. knc finally fucked me over after i was so supportive all this time. fuck this.

lol

You mean you didn't have your coins ready and then took too long and the "Limited Supply" was sold out.

Derp welcome to real life.
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:24:42 PM

Regarding shipping - if you are willing to deal with a company of liars and thieves (well documented at this point, e.g "We're selling to the general public" "We are selling fully functional devices, that anyone can come and buy" "No emails from customers get ignored"), stop whining about them acting like liars and thieves.

What's your order number?

You want to keep digging up old ground, I haven't had an answer to this:

So let's get back to you Bitcoinorama, as you like to questions people's integrity.

Doesn't it make you sick you are going to work for a company that made money and sales through lies and false pretenses?

1. No refunds when they said they would honour them right up until shipping.
2. The "All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th" blatant lie.
3. Sam lying in a recorded interview "We're selling to the general public" to generate sales. Contrary to his own company t&cs, which were live on KNC website ages before this interview, which he now quotes in emails to refuse compensation.

You keep saying on here how you never lied to anybody (sic) and how you never encouraged anyone to buy from KNC (sic).

If you work for them, for a company where the director is willing to be recorded lying to boost sales, it shows you have no integrity and a are a party to their lies. That would make you a despicable character and a liar. Is that what you want?

You keep saying you have never been paid, never received any money from KNC. You also said that KNC are paying for your Stockholm hotel and expenses. The last time I looked, hotels in Stockholm are incredibly expensive.

So you are in the process of recieved thousands of euro's from KNC. To say you aren't, just now, shows you are a liar.

You are in good company with KNC. I wish you all the best in your pitiful, deceiptful business endeavours.

P.S. Your time on this forum would be better spent explaining why customers orders are being held up at Swedish customs and when in fact everyone's orders are going to be dispatched, since KNC lied about today's shipping date.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:26:55 PM

Common sense dictates that when an order is placed, it is implied the customer had grant good faith to pay for the product he requires. If the customer placed an order, the system must reserve the ordered product in the stock for that customer. Then the customer have to pay for the order during a certain period of time (invoice). This is explained to the customer at the time the order is placed. In ASIC-K case, he lost his order because a failure in the payment system, not because he refused to pay. KnCminer sales department should contact him and offer another payment method to complete the sale, however that is not what happened. ASIC-K order was just simple ignored and replaced for who could pay first.

In another words:

"Fuck you (ASIC-K) got mine (upgrade)".
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:27:15 PM

lol

You mean you didn't have your coins ready and then took too long and the "Limited Supply" was sold out.

Derp welcome to real life.

derp yourself, there was no option to pay it was greyed out.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:29:12 PM

Common sense dictates that when an order is placed, it is implied the customer had grant good faith to pay for the product he requires. If the customer placed an order, the system must reserve the ordered product in the stock for that customer. Then the customer have to pay for the order during a certain period of time (invoice). This is explained to the customer at the time the order is placed. In ASIC-K case, he lost his order because a failure in the payment system, not because he refused to pay. KnCminer sales department should contact him and offer another payment method to complete the sale, however that is not what happened. ASIC-K order was just simple ignored and replaced for who could pay first.

In another words:

thank you, thats EXACTLY what happened. whats the point of reserving a spot in queue then? erg, fucking knc.
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:32:56 PM

This "upgrade opportunity" from KnC was a fucking joke... 3 minutes

Not acceptable Angry

Ubachef

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

In another words:

thank you, thats EXACTLY what happened. whats the point of reserving a spot in queue then? erg, fucking knc.

Come on, maybe we're overreacting
Maybe they now fix the connection with bitpay and people is going to pay for it.

how many could we be in this situation?
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:36:05 PM

In another words:

Come on, maybe we're overreacting
Maybe they now fix the connection with bitpay and people is going to pay for it.

how many could we be in this situation?

i called and talked to keith...his answer was: sorry we are sold out

again, whats the point of making an order if someone pays slightly faster than me and then my order is invalid. these are fucking amateur ordering procedures.
volosator

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:36:29 PM

I placed an order at 8:06AM EST. Everything went smoothly, no errors and no delays. Bitpay also worked just fine.

Shipping is a bit expensive.
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:36:50 PM

This "upgrade opportunity" from KnC was a fucking joke... 3 minutes

Not acceptable Angry

yup, i was a huge knc supporter but this has totally changed my opinion of them, they just lost a customer. way to go knc.
thorvald

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

In another words:

I called them regarding my order that I wanted to pay but went out of sock (there was not a time frame to pay on the site , when I placed the order it was in stock  )
The answer was sorry we are out ok stock .
Also send some emails regarding this with no answers.
I think that that is , if you are not fast enough :d
Do what I have done , drink a beer and relax
Best
Thorvald

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Ubachef

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:37:42 PM

i called and talked to keith...his answer was: sorry we are sold out

again, whats the point of making an order if someone pays slightly faster than me and then my order is invalid. these are fucking amateur ordering procedures.

Ok. We're screwed. Ouch if it hurts. Cry
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:39:07 PM

so many people whining about being too late...

mining-community = whining-community

and the bfl-trolls cheers
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:40:08 PM

Maybe they didn't allow you to pay because it was out of stock?

Maybe it was out of stock before people bought them before you, faster than you, paid quicker than you?

Everyone was aware it was a limited batch, sorry if you missed out. No amount of temper tantrums will likely remedy the situation since you feel entitled.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:40:33 PM

Code:

var amountOrdered = getAmountFromOrder();
    sync:
         var totalAmountAvailable = getTotalAmountAvailable();
         if (totalAmountAvailable >= amountOrdered) {
             reduceTotalAmountAvailable(amountOrdered)
         } else {
             print "Sorry, only "+totalAmountAvailable+" left!";
         }

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
thorvald

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:40:48 PM

so many people whining about being too late...

mining-community = whining-community

and the bfl-trolls cheers
Man you are totally wrong
you pay for a product , you expect it to work as advised
you place a order you want to be able to pay it
common sense not whining

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:41:15 PM

All of you be mad of knc
Relax
Relax
Relax

Alll life is not only  mining btc
Go out with your girls
And relax
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:42:22 PM

Maybe they didn't allow you to pay because it was out of stock?

Maybe it was out of stock before people bought them before you, faster than you, paid quicker than you?

Everyone was aware it was a limited batch, sorry if you missed out. No amount of temper tantrums will likely remedy the situation since you feel entitled.

no, I'm saying they shouldn't have allowed 3000 orders but only 200 paid units then the other orders are invalid, how does that make sense?

if its sold out, then i should have been able to order not hard tounderstand is it?
Pages: « 1 ... 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: