Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel shameful for being a gambler?  (Read 34446 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

I have not really thought of it has shame has I have not done anything wrong or owe somebody some cash , so there is no reason for me to be shameful about gambling or being a punter.
Society doenst try to make you feel shameful?

Society is another factor, when you live in a place that's full of people that has a very bad way of thinking with gambling. That can affect you, your family and friends because we know that when a crowd shouts 'shame to you, gambler' that will make you feel that you don't belong to them and that's force shame.
If that is how they see it, then in the first place you would not be influence and will learn gambling. I don't know if there are really a community that hates gambling because for me it is just s pure game and entertainment. People can play if they want and they are not force to spend their hard earn money.

If you are living in a religious place or you are part of religious family then they hate gambling. Admit it or not there are places are like this and they are making fun for those people who are into gambling. Instead of helping those type of people, they are putting them down with their ego's and that's making them more shameful to gamble.
Maybe gambling is considered a sin that is why they have that reaction every time they caught someone gambling, if I live with that pace, maybe I would have not known gambling in the first place. Fortunately, I live in a country where we have democracy, we are free to do whatever we want and gambling is just considered as an entertainment and the government has no negative actions as long as they have their fair share.

Yes they are treating gambling as a sin and I don't know if you won't know gambling even you'll live there. Because the surroundings will still attract you to do so, especially if you have peers that are into gambling, you will be influenced as they do. But that is not going to be a shameful thing because you are in the crowd of gamblers.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:12:34 AM

I have not really thought of it has shame has I have not done anything wrong or owe somebody some cash , so there is no reason for me to be shameful about gambling or being a punter.

Society is another factor, when you live in a place that's full of people that has a very bad way of thinking with gambling. That can affect you, your family and friends because we know that when a crowd shouts 'shame to you, gambler' that will make you feel that you don't belong to them and that's force shame.
If that is how they see it, then in the first place you would not be influence and will learn gambling. I don't know if there are really a community that hates gambling because for me it is just s pure game and entertainment. People can play if they want and they are not force to spend their hard earn money.

If you are living in a religious place or you are part of religious family then they hate gambling. Admit it or not there are places are like this and they are making fun for those people who are into gambling. Instead of helping those type of people, they are putting them down with their ego's and that's making them more shameful to gamble.
Maybe gambling is considered a sin that is why they have that reaction every time they caught someone gambling, if I live with that pace, maybe I would have not known gambling in the first place. Fortunately, I live in a country where we have democracy, we are free to do whatever we want and gambling is just considered as an entertainment and the government has no negative actions as long as they have their fair share.

Yes they are treating gambling as a sin and I don't know if you won't know gambling even you'll live there. Because the surroundings will still attract you to do so, especially if you have peers that are into gambling, you will be influenced as they do. But that is not going to be a shameful thing because you are in the crowd of gamblers.
well said mate if you are already been surround by people who do the same act its easy to depend yourself and it will not consider shameful because of the numbers of people who act as you do but in the real word if you can avoid doing it, it is much better to change your lifestyle instead of doing the same you still have your own option mate.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:07:41 AM

Because indeed some religions claim that gambling is a sin. And it's not without reason, in gambling can cause a lot of harm besides can earn money. Especially when it's an addiction, people who are addicted to gambling can do a lot of harm, such as selling essential items at home, selling jewelry belonging to his wife, abandoned his wife and children, even to kill people. Because when the addicted person can be unbridled. But for people who do not consider it a sin, it all depends on how you treat yourself when gambling.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:29:03 AM

Because indeed some religions claim that gambling is a sin. And it's not without reason, in gambling can cause a lot of harm besides can earn money. Especially when it's an addiction, people who are addicted to gambling can do a lot of harm, such as selling essential items at home, selling jewelry belo his wife, abandoned his wife and children, even to kill people. Because when the addicted person can be pkpP
pppunbridled. But for people who do not consider it a sin, pk
Loopoop pt all depends on how you treat yourself when gambling.
I don't know any religion that banned it, but getting addictied to something bad is probably a sin for everything and everyone and every religion. Everything can be harmful when it's too much, it would be really hard to overcome so before starting anything, be sure to commit to it and makesure it's legal

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

I would be ashamed if I lose all my bankroll as well as savings through gambling but if I'm even or up because of gambling the why be ashamed? Be happy that you have earned some extra money because of your gambling.
Very positive approach!
yes many people when earn money feel happy and tell to their friends in that case they do not feel shameful but in the cases when a person lose their money especially their wealth in gambling then he do not tell about it to anyone and feel shameful when someone hear about that.
In my case its opposite haha because when I won money I used to tell my friends that I am earning by trading while when a time came where I lost too much and my friends gave me loans also Tongue then I lost and had to openly accept that I gamble.

Anyhow I paid them though and you know the problem ? Guys trusted me hell when they knew I am trader while now knowing that I am a gambler they don't even listen to me much when I ask money or tell them even legit strategies.
That's a quite good story .meanwhile the point there is many people when they know or on my own when you say you are a trader,you're a big time people all we know a trader or trading is a buy and sell ,but when we entry the gambling it is a bad idea especially when they know you lose even one time only 😀 .
Yup, i will share my trading activity with my friends, but I will not share my gambling activity. I don't like to share this thing with friends I don't know exactly why, but I feel that gambling is bad activity and if they know that I am playing gambling there respect will automatically change that I don't like. So I will not share my gambling activity with others.
That is fine you don’t have to share every single thing with them if you don't feel like doing so will be right for you under those circumstances, also I’m not sure if I will be comfortable telling my friends about my trading activities because they are not risk takers and they may not like that I’m trading.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:37:07 AM

That is fine you don’t have to share every single thing with them if you don't feel like doing so will be right for you under those circumstances, also I’m not sure if I will be comfortable telling my friends about my trading activities because they are not risk takers and they may not like that I’m trading.

People are not comfortable with negative thing that they are doing so eventhough you win a huge amount from gambling site, you probably wont tell anyone about it. This is of course totally different from where you live, if you are from  country which is legal to gamble then you probably could tell this stuff easily to everyone unlike those from country which doesnt permit gambling
boyptc

Merit: 681

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:21:06 AM

I don't know any religion that banned it,
Most of them are not banning it but they are prohibiting their members not to gamble.

but getting addictied to something bad is probably a sin for everything and everyone and every religion.

Yes when a person became addicted to gambling that is going to make him commit sin and that's against the rules of their church / religion.

Everything can be harmful when it's too much, it would be really hard to overcome so before starting anything, be sure to commit to it and makesure it's legal

Exactly, so if you someone gambles too much, that's really a bad habit and a shame for himself.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:41:23 AM

People are not comfortable with negative thing that they are doing so eventhough you win a huge amount from gambling site, you probably wont tell anyone about it. This is of course totally different from where you live, if you are from  country which is legal to gamble then you probably could tell this stuff easily to everyone unlike those from country which doesnt permit gambling
there is a place where gambling are not that negative, i mean indeed it is not a normal thing but people don't care where you get the money , from gambling or from anywhere else , so for those people there's nothing to worry.

those people who have no real job and rely on gambling as income of course will feel uncomfortable to tell anybody he is gambling all the time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

there is a place where gambling are not that negative, i mean indeed it is not a normal thing but people don't care where you get the money , from gambling or from anywhere else , so for those people there's nothing to worry.

those people who have no real job and rely on gambling as income of course will feel uncomfortable to tell anybody he is gambling all the time.
Not for me, but my problem now is how to make gambling as a source of income. If time will come that I will be given that kind of privilege, I would not be ashamed for sure, instead I will be very proud that finally I get out of employment and I can live my life with full freedom to control my time.

You have no idea how much  a gambler can earn when it's his source of income, there should be no limit and when you are confident you can always increase your bankroll for better return or profit.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

Well not really since I just do it for fun and very casually, usually to meet with friends in Las Vegas city and have some real life fun. I never gamble online because its too addictive and its very easy to empty your bank account gambling like an idiot, and now with bitcoin its even easier to get your wallet emptied due bad emotions. Its best to control your urge to gamble and only do it in real life a couple times a year and bet big for fun.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

Well not really since I just do it for fun and very casually, usually to meet with friends in Las Vegas city and have some real life fun. I never gamble online because its too addictive and its very easy to empty your bank account gambling like an idiot, and now with bitcoin its even easier to get your wallet emptied due bad emotions. Its best to control your urge to gamble and only do it in real life a couple times a year and bet big for fun.

Well that is if you can actually afford to gi to vegas occassionally and spend money there. Good for you dude. Though i agree with you that gambling has been affecting more lives when it went available online. A lot of people gained access to it who are gambling irresponsibly with their money and sometimes with other people's money. I think this is what makes it shameful. Gamble if you have the means, avoid if you can't afford

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:48:12 PM

Even if gambling is legal in the country where you live, you may decide to hide that fact due to the culture of the people, since some don't see with good eyes that you frequent casinos and mix with the people that work there, to me that is ridiculous but there are people that think like that.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Go guys!
In many cultures and countries is gambling consider as a bad thing which only the poorest and silliest ones do. Many gamblers try to hide that they gamble from their friends and families and feel really shameful for that. Do you consider gambling as a bad thing? Do you feel shameful or proud for being a gambler? If it is shame what you feel what do you about it? How do you hide you're a gambler and who do you hide it from?
Let others know!
No, I Never Feel Shameful to Gamble Because I Gamble Just for Fun Not For money That's Why I Never Feel Shameful For this and Also I Suggest you to Do Gambling Only For Fun Because Gambling Mainly Depends Upon your Luck and Don't Waste your Money with the Motive of Earning Money By Just Gambling. Instead of this I Suggest you to Do Some Other Business.......
tabas

Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

I wish that I'm living near on Vegas to do the same thing with you. Here in my place there are a lot of gamblers and we are the one that are shameful to them, because they tend to gamble all day long not knowing that their families doesn't have something to eat yet they tend to gamble and focusing their time with it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1392

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:23:01 AM

Going to LV to gamble is great, of course, but mostly people are not likely to spend money both on gambling and on the road. So, you say you gamble for fun? And you really don't think about winning money and are fine with spending lots on casino when you could've spent it on kid's education, nice house, charity or other stuff?
Good for you not to gamble online, of course, because it is too seductive when you know you can play more and more.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

for me gambling is not a shameful thing,others used gambling as their way to enjoy things..only brave people gamble because it takes courage to push through what they want..maybe it can be called gambling but if its a way to make somebody happy ang enjoy life to the fullest.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:08:04 PM

for me gambling is not a shameful thing,others used gambling as their way to enjoy things..only brave people gamble because it takes courage to push through what they want..maybe it can be called gambling but if its a way to make somebody happy ang enjoy life to the fullest.
Really not, When you loved gambling all thing in gambling you are going to accept that because gambling brings you or gave you money dpends on your skills and depends on how you are going to control your self , You can fulfill your enjoyment , Gambling are design to lose but if you are going to push it on your hard work playing maybe in the end you will see the result.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

Really not, When you loved gambling all thing in gambling you are going to accept that because gambling brings you or gave you money dpends on your skills and depends on how you are going to control your self , You can fulfill your enjoyment , Gambling are design to lose but if you are going to push it on your hard work playing maybe in the end you will see the result.
I agree. It's a matter of patience we should not give up. Gamble what we can lose, not we can't lose. Although it has a less probability of winning, there is still percentage of chance of winning which is very important. Gamble can change our life. It can gives us instant money if we aren't greedy. If we are greedy, nothing will happen to us but lose.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

I agree. It's a matter of patience we should not give up. Gamble what we can lose, not we can't lose. Although it has a less probability of winning, there is still percentage of chance of winning which is very important. Gamble can change our life. It can gives us instant money if we aren't greedy. If we are greedy, nothing will happen to us but lose.

Being greedy makes things worse. We just need to enjoy playing if not there is no really way we can win on it. We should not take personal life in gambling. The only time we can be ashamed is when it ruins our life and the lives of the people we love.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:16:28 PM

Because indeed some religions claim that gambling is a sin. And it's not without reason, in gambling can cause a lot of harm besides can earn money. Especially when it's an addiction, people who are addicted to gambling can do a lot of harm, such as selling essential items at home, selling jewelry belo his wife, abandoned his wife and children, even to kill people. Because when the addicted person can be pkpP
pppunbridled. But for people who do not consider it a sin, pk
Loopoop pt all depends on how you treat yourself when gambling.
I don't know any religion that banned it, but getting addictied to something bad is probably a sin for everything and everyone and every religion. Everything can be harmful when it's too much, it would be really hard to overcome so before starting anything, be sure to commit to it and makesure it's legal

Gambling is banned on Christians, because it against the will of God, and it is a sin that all of us should not do, but we are hard headed, most of us are still doing gambling even though we know that this is not right, also doing gambling just make our bitcoin disappear in time. I know that we have different religions here, and I am only saying this to those people here that their religions prohibits gambling.

So, if you are a Christian and you are doing gambling secretly, then you could call it being ashamed of himself because he is hiding his illegal deeds just to earn money, I admit that I have also tried gambling, and I stopped it on the very first day that I have tried it, because I know that is wrong and it won't cause any good things to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: