Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ?  (Read 5044 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Yes, you are right.
but I believe only fools use bitcoin to commit crime. Now, bitcoin has a lot of positive effects for many people.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

Of course Bitcoin is used by criminals. there is no limitation in the matter of using Bitcoin. it is open for everyone anyone can use Bitcoin. Anyone can use Bitcoin anytime from anywhere.many criminals also uses Bitcoin to payment to those who works under them.
Anonymous features make criminals bebeas transact with bitcoin, they need not be afraid of state policies that restrict all accounts even freeze if there are indications used for criminal acts including criminals, the most important thing is we have to keep ourselves from using bitcoin for illegal transactions.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Criminals are everywhere both online and offline but as for the online criminals transactions online it is  an easier way for them to carry on all their dirty deals and the fact is that ,they cannot be stop.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.
I heard about the deepweb thag the bitcoin is the main currency in the drugs, illegal firearm and etc. Many hackers use bitcoin to trick other people. I think this is the bad side of the bitcoin because they use it in illegal way.
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

lol . Every politic claim that criminals and terrorists use cryptocurrency and thats the reason for them to prohibit it. But when you look at real situation so majority of criminals use normal currencies like usd , eur , gb . So why we don't prohibit usd , when criminals use it ?  so this is only fuckˇng propaganda

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Actually, even before, Bitcoin is using by those criminals. These currency serves as a payment in darkweb, obviously with those illegal transactions.  this seems very hard to eliminate for this transactions happen within the web.
It makes more applicable for this illegal transactions for it involves big amounts of money which can be seen with Bitcoins. Maybe the one thing we can do is too avoid being involved with this unlawful so doings.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

lol . Every politic claim that criminals and terrorists use cryptocurrency and thats the reason for them to prohibit it. But when you look at real situation so majority of criminals use normal currencies like usd , eur , gb . So why we don't prohibit usd , when criminals use it ?  so this is only fuckˇng propaganda

Precisely, very accurate. Any currencies here in this world we have, either cryptocurrencies or even the real currency that we have are using in criminal activities, the government just didn't know that perhaps. Using bitcoin on anything in this world is a choice, we can't prevent someone on where he should use it only, there is no limit on that, and prohibiting bitcoin because they think criminals are using it doesn't change a thing.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

Paper money, Gold, technology and anything valuable is used by criminals - ready to dump them too?
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

Everything is used by criminals, not just Bitcoin. For sure, the great majority of the criminals are using fiat. The more dangerous ones are definitely using fiat. They are the ones who are wearing suits and are occupying high positions in the governments of different countries and in the top executive positions of various international companies. In the low level, even scissors and frying pans and pins are used by criminals as well.
That's true. Bitcoin is just one way to transact illegal transactions that's why we can say that it is used by criminals. But to be honest, there are so many ways to be used by criminals, but some of them just choose bitcoin.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

There is no exemption if who wants to use bitcoin,bad or good people can use it because as far as i know bitcoin was created for everyone. It is decentralized digital currency,free from government,so it means bad persons can easilly transact through bitcoin as long as there is an internet in their area.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Precisely, very accurate. Any currencies here in this world we have, either cryptocurrencies or even the real currency that we have are using in criminal activities, the government just didn't know that perhaps. Using bitcoin on anything in this world is a choice, we can't prevent someone on where he should use it only, there is no limit on that, and prohibiting bitcoin because they think criminals are using it doesn't change a thing.

Some government are addressing crypto currencies as a currency used by criminals and its black propaganda against bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Even if they keep spreading those kind of FUD's people will just laugh at them and ask them just what you have said that majority of criminals uses fiat currency and they still never ban those paper money. Grin

Majority of the government in the world are against crypto currencies because it is a threat to them, It will prevent them to scam people from those taxes that they get from everyone. Look at those countries that are admiring crypto currencies just like Japan, their country have less corruption in their government that's why they're implementing rules and regulation on the usage of crypto's instead of banning it just like what other corrupt countries want to do.  Cool

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Criminals always find ways how to make transaction secretly and if they will use bitcoin to transfer funds then they are sure that they will be safe since bitcoin is decentralized and there is no information needed. We can't stop them for using bitcoin as a tool for their crime and its sad that we can't do anything about it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

So many negative campaign about bitcoin or altcoin. I think its depending on us to use our bitcoin or money. Even fiat money can use for crimininal act but no media cover it. I think, bitcoin always use for criminality is negative campaign and should not to listen
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Honestly I think They use it to make their Illegal transaction fast and secure in the Internet. they Use BTC because of its high and vOlatile vale. Ive been to the Dark side of the Internet and their type of payment there are All in Currencies in the Internet or Crypto Via BTC. There are Drug Dealers, Organ Sellers and Etc that accepts BTC as Payment and Few for the Fiat Money that WE use. In My country, Ive heard none using BTC as Illegal transaction but through time, there will be.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Paper money, Gold, technology and anything valuable is used by criminals - ready to dump them too?

Precisely, i don't know why people cease the least opportunity to castigate bitcoin. Every currency around the world can be used by criminals depending on which one they find convenient and since bitcoin is globally accept and provide high anonymity its no secrete that these bad guys could be using it but it doesn't make bitcoin any worse.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

This is probably the main reason why most of the countries doesn't approve and agree with the use of Bitcoin. It can be used for illegal payment transactions and the government should take into consideration about the risk of using bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Yes. Bitcoin can be used by bad people. Bitcoin can be used by anyone in this world who has internet access. We are in a free democratic world because of the internet.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
MagelanLezajic

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Yes. Bitcoin can be used by bad people. Bitcoin can be used by anyone in this world who has internet access. We are in a free democratic world because of the internet.
You really believe that we are in a free DEMOCRATIC world ? Huh  Grin Grin Grin
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:29 PM

Do not be surprised apart from being used as an investment or payment, bitcoin is also often used as a criminal thing. There's been a lot of news we've seen in various media about using bitcoin for crime. Anonymous transactions which makes people difficult to know with whom they transact. Very easy to use also makes criminals do not need to use or go banks to transact.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Depends on human nature or people who use bitcoin in negative terms. Usually most criminals use fiat. Criminals are also people who collect taxes and spread weapons to the whole world. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: