Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013  (Read 186651 times)
greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:29:14 PM

at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)
Hello Yifu, please ADD OUR TRADE-INS.

Sorted by Date Created
BEING PROCESSED
Trade-ins Please Sir ADD to Store Account #1476
Created on Tue, Aug 13 at 10:15 AM
BEING PROCESSED
Sir Please Add Trade-In to Store #1454
Created on Tue, Aug 6 at 12:21 PM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1453
Created on Tue, Aug 6 at 12:20 PM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1452
Created on Tue, Aug 6 at 12:20 PM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1451
Created on Tue, Aug 6 at 12:19 PM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1450
Created on Tue, Aug 6 at 12:18 PM
BEING PROCESSED
Sir Please Add Trade-In to Store #1424
Created on Tue, Jul 30 at 2:50 PM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1409
Created on Wed, Jul 24 at 11:53 AM
BEING PROCESSED
TRADE-IN NOT IN STORE YET #1408
Created on Wed, Jul 24 at 11:51 AM
BEING PROCESSED
Hello Sir, Please add my trade-in to my store account. #1351
Created on Mon, Jul 15 at 11:01 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:30:26 PM

Sure, you can ask the government for help, but please realize that that is like asking the Mafia to fix your problem. It will get fixed, for sure, but in a way that will make all of us losers in the end. I suppose this is how the government grows in size indefinitely: by us inviting it to govern more and more of our affairs.
If the FEDs took down pirate there is no reason to think they will not pursue an $8M scam and get Yifu. In fact I think they will be highly motivated to so.
Pirate was a US citizien, or? Yifu is not.. so it wouldn't be as easy...
He lives in NY ...
And the USA government has ZERO qualms about arresting people that are not US citizens.   Ask the poker site managers how they were treated (and they were not stealing).

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:41:20 PM

Sure, you can ask the government for help, but please realize that that is like asking the Mafia to fix your problem. It will get fixed, for sure, but in a way that will make all of us losers in the end. I suppose this is how the government grows in size indefinitely: by us inviting it to govern more and more of our affairs.
If the FEDs took down pirate there is no reason to think they will not pursue an $8M scam and get Yifu. In fact I think they will be highly motivated to so.
He lives in NY ...
And the USA government has ZERO qualms about arresting people that are not US citizens.   Ask the poker site managers how they were treated (and they were not stealing).

Umm, the board of directors at FTP were absolutely stealing bro, although your point still stands.  Isn't Isai Schienberg still a fugitive or did he settle already (haven't been following that for a few months)?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:43:51 PM

He lives in NY ...
And the USA government has ZERO qualms about arresting people that are not US citizens.   Ask the poker site managers how they were treated (and they were not stealing).

Umm, the board of directors at FTP were absolutely stealing bro
You feel that getting to see everyone else's hands in a poker game is stealing?   Man, you are a stickler.
You really must think that using other people's money to build them a product and then using that product to mine, then delaying all legitimate shipments of the people who you have stolen from so that you have more market share for a longer period is also stealing then?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:49:48 PM

He lives in NY ...

Umm, the board of directors at FTP were absolutely stealing bro
You feel that getting to see everyone else's hands in a poker game is stealing?   Man, you are a stickler.
You really must think that using other people's money to build them a product and then using that product to mine, then delaying all legitimate shipments of the people who you have stolen from so that you have more market share for a longer period is also stealing then?

FTP never had a superuser scandal that was UB.  The FTP BoD stole over $300 million from players.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:54:06 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 10:37:23 PM by Dalkore

at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

Glad to hear.   Keep your head up, don't let the bulls**t catch up.  Your newsletter story was not pleasant.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:56:14 PM

Nothing about refunds? Come onnnn
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:22:09 PM

Smiley
Great news!

Yeah, at least sounds like progress!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:30:18 PM

It was the truffle shuffle that got your attention, wasn't it?     Grin

... there may be some hope after all ...

EDIT: Thank you for some type of update!

zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:35:14 PM

So much hatred on this thread.  I'm intrigued as to how many prepubescent teenagers got their hands on enough cash to warrant such dark comments.

I've seen more maturity on EA gaming forums and that says a lot.

Chillax kids.  It'll be done when it's done.  Wink

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:42:56 PM

So much hatred on this thread.  I'm intrigued as to how many prepubescent teenagers got their hands on enough cash to warrant such dark comments.

Did you read that ridiculous story that school kid from avalon posted as an excuse for failure of thousands of $$$'s of goods??? 

Why so much hate ??  Shocked

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:52:26 PM

Uh,how much do YOU have riding on this  Huh  Some have ALOT,$10,000's or more,think about it...................with NO communication for months  Angry

Me?? $1,500,so I'm just riding on coat tails here  Roll Eyes I don't want to lose it,but it won't leave me homeless if I do.........................

But yeah,walk in another mans shoes  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

Lulz comparing an EA gaming forum where kids parents buy them games, with a multi million dollar investment in a company that has failed to live up to it's stated performance and absconded with the hardware the funds paid for.

Go back to EA please kid.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:02:07 PM

So much hatred on this thread.  I'm intrigued as to how many prepubescent teenagers got their hands on enough cash to warrant such dark comments.

Chillax kids.  It'll be done when it's done.  Wink
Lulz comparing an EA gaming forum where kids parents buy them games, with a multi million dollar investment in a company that has failed to live up to it's stated performance and absconded with the hardware the funds paid for.

I won't let you talk bad about BFL! <shakes fist>  Grin Cheesy

By the way, don't bash the kids and their games, chances are they are playing games while building the next Jally on the line. (Little Singles and Singles might be difficult for them...hence the delay...you know, on account that it is a more involved build.)
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:04:33 PM

I won't let you talk bad about BFL! <shakes fist>  Grin Cheesy
Wrong thread Tokisaki

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:06:10 PM

love Chips x.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:18:58 PM

@BitSyncom - In my opinion, GO F*CK YOURSELF! And I hope you and your associates get whats coming to them; a slew of lawsuits!

I don't want to upset anyone here and that was not my intention.  I apologise if I have done so.

I simply wanted to share an outsiders perspective by commenting on the lack of maturity and levels of unnecessary aggression in the hope that some contributors thought twice before doing so again.

I too have a vested interest in receiving Avalon chips.  I would hope that $10,000 would be a small fraction of what I could stand to gain if they get here soon enough.

EDIT: and there is no shame being a old gamer!  Wink

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:20:59 PM

Chips be like "We got top men working on us!"

Customs be like "Top men"

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:47:49 PM

@BitSyncom - In my opinion, GO F*CK YOURSELF! And I hope you and your associates get whats coming to them; a slew of lawsuits!

I don't want to upset anyone here and that was not my intention.  I apologise if I have done so.

I simply wanted to share an outsiders perspective by commenting on the lack of maturity and levels of unnecessary aggression in the hope that some contributors thought twice before doing so again.

I too have a vested interest in receiving Avalon chips.  I would hope that $10,000 would be a small fraction of what I could stand to gain if they get here soon enough.

EDIT: and there is no shame being a old gamer!  Wink

in my opinion one of the reasons you see aggression is because most recent bitcoiners came into this with some fiat but likely an amount they were willing to risk but a lot of the older users spent a large amount of their stash that was built up through years of hard mining with hot burning rooms of GPUs needing constant attention and in a flash got boned by someone they thought was on of them.  This is common in a lot of scams where people tend to forget that it's irrelevant that you share a common interest.  In the end you put a lot of money in front of someone and problems will occur and it may not even be yufu or whoever it's just once large sums start floating around temptations will be plentiful.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:56:04 PM

EDIT: and there is no shame being a old gamer!  Wink

in my opinion one of the reasons you see aggression is because most recent bitcoiners came into this with some fiat but likely an amount they were willing to risk but a lot of the older users spent a large amount of their stash that was built up through years of hard mining with hot burning rooms of GPUs needing constant attention and in a flash got boned by someone they thought was on of them.  This is common in a lot of scams where people tend to forget that it's irrelevant that you share a common interest.  In the end you put a lot of money in front of someone and problems will occur and it may not even be yufu or whoever it's just once large sums start floating around temptations will be plentiful.

I think the reason is some bought Bitcoins with debt to finance purchases. Blatantly some did, I remember people proudly stating they were. In addition some DIY assemblers must have secured loads for premesis and inventory in anticipation. Then there were those thinking they could jack in their job and live the easy life off the back of a mining investment.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: