Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628602 times)
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:36:22 PM

TICKET 815976

I went above the USD limit - thought i have it in EUR. While it is a huge amount of money please release it as soon as possible..
I'm already Tier 4 - increase my limit is already pending (Ticket: 816029)

How long will this normally take?

Hi BitCharlie. Please use this form to escalate your ticket.

In a normal situation what would happen is you would need to wait until your daily deposit limit reset enough times for us to release the deposit. What I mean by that is if you deposit $20,000 and your daily limit is $10,000 you will need to wait 24 hours in order for the deposit to be released. If you deposit $30,000 we would have to wait until your daily limits reset twice which would be 48 hours.

I have passed your other ticket to the appropriate team in an attempt to avoid the 24 hour hold period.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCharlie

Activity: 424
Merit: 343

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

TICKET 815976

I went above the USD limit - thought i have it in EUR. While it is a huge amount of money please release it as soon as possible..
I'm already Tier 4 - increase my limit is already pending (Ticket: 816029)

How long will this normally take?

Hi BitCharlie. Please use this form to escalate your ticket.

In a normal situation what would happen is you would need to wait until your daily deposit limit reset enough times for us to release the deposit. What I mean by that is if you deposit $20,000 and your daily limit is $10,000 you will need to wait 24 hours in order for the deposit to be released. If you deposit $30,000 we would have to wait until your daily limits reset twice which would be 48 hours.

I have passed your other ticket to the appropriate team in an attempt to avoid the 24 hour hold period.

Awesome it is fixed! Thanks a lot!
crypto_time

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

Hi Everyone.

I see lots of frustrated messages today, which is understandable as we have been experiencing many failed orders today. It's very unpropitious and it's something we are looking to correct in the near future.

We have been saying for quite some time that there will be an update on our trading engine and we now have a general idea of when that will be. After many months of hard work the plan is to have it completed by the end of the year. This is not a promise but it is the goal.

Thank you all for your ongoing fortitude.

serious talking: you should give your user a f*cking big warning-sign before they deposit fiat/crypto in your exchange, because your sorry and your words doesnt help anybody at all after it, its to dangerous to trade on your platform anymore and i mean this serious, people will lose a lot of money because the kraken-engine is not working fine.
if you are not able to run this nice and fluid, you should inform your users to withdrawal all the currencies and close the service till you fixed all the problems.
i will not recommend your exchange to other users from now.

edit: i can not imagine you ever used your own service for daytrading, you would be angry, disappointed and pissed off, believe me...

But that's how a scam works Smiley

A step-by-step guide as to how to run a scam.

1) Welcome user's registration without any warning on the sign up page and accept fiat deposits, bitcoin deposits, altcoin deposits.
Step 2) Still pretend everything is well and smooth and let user start a trade.
3) Trader tries to close a trade. Now this is where the fun part starts.
4) Trader: Closes the trade
Kraken: "Invalid Request. You must login to perform the action"
Trader: Logs in. Closes the trade again.
Kraken: "Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary."
Trader: Again, Closes the trade.
Kraken: "Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary."
Trader: Now, finds a duplicate order. Finds another order executed in the exact opposite direction. Price drops. User gets pissed off and contacts support as advised in earlier message.
Kraken: Replies "We recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading, especially on an online platform. If you have anymore questions let us know."
Trader: Obviously, trader has more questions and writes back "I trusted you and gave my money. But now I loose money. Why didn't you let me know of this when I signed up for an account and made my deposit"
Kraken: Writes back saying "This is the risk of trading, especially on an online platform. If you have anymore questions let us know.""
Trader: I trusted you when signed up, but now you're scamming me.
Kraken: You've been disrespectful. You are banned. buuuuum.

Huh
mastahofdesastah

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

In other words 18% of the 100 calls worked out?

The orders were retried to be placed as long as an Eservice unavailable answer were received. In case you don't get an Eservice unavaialble, you get either an order ID, or a type of undefined answers (assuming that your order input is correct, if not you can get other tyes of error messages). In the undefined case you don't know what happened to your order and you need to check your open order and/or trade history lists. In the undefined case the next order was placed, unknown orders were checked in one go at the end.

Getting to numbers to which you refer. For the list of 100 orders to be placed, a total of 182 calls had to be made due to having to retry to place orders when receiving a total of 82 Eservice failures.

This leaves 100 calls (please note the difference between calls and orders, even though their numbers are equal) which did not receive an Eservice failure. From these calls, 51 received an answer which included order ID and other info. This leaves 49 calls where the answers was undefined (as said some were later found in the order or trade list, but some were also not placed).

So in the end 51 of 182 calls yielded an order ID = 28% of calls giving a correct answer.

Counting only Eservice failures as errors the error percentage is 82/182 = 45%
Also counting calls of the undefined answer type as error increases the error percentage to 71.9%

I hope this answers your question

For me, the Eservice and undefined answers are counting as errors on Krakens side. The experience Trading on this site in combination with your number are saying to me:

IF i dont get a eservice error or a undefined answer, 28% of my trades are getting a order ID. That means not, that that your order get trough. Kraken can still cancel your order for some undefined reason, and your ending up with no Order or you switch it, because you execute a other order. Margin trading is the hell in such circumstances.

Im in bitcoin trading/mining since 2013, seem a lot of site come and go. I traded on Mt. Gox (RIP), btc-e(RIP), cryptsy(RIP), cex, vircurex, bitfinex, bitstamp and some really shady sites that i didn't even remember. But this Ladies and gentleman's is the worst experience you will make if you want to day/margintrade. Maybe its ok for some normal buys, but after the advanced options like stops are gone its getting ridiculous.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

In other words 18% of the 100 calls worked out?

The orders were retried to be placed as long as an Eservice unavailable answer were received. In case you don't get an Eservice unavaialble, you get either an order ID, or a type of undefined answers (assuming that your order input is correct, if not you can get other tyes of error messages). In the undefined case you don't know what happened to your order and you need to check your open order and/or trade history lists. In the undefined case the next order was placed, unknown orders were checked in one go at the end.

Getting to numbers to which you refer. For the list of 100 orders to be placed, a total of 182 calls had to be made due to having to retry to place orders when receiving a total of 82 Eservice failures.

This leaves 100 calls (please note the difference between calls and orders, even though their numbers are equal) which did not receive an Eservice failure. From these calls, 51 received an answer which included order ID and other info. This leaves 49 calls where the answers was undefined (as said some were later found in the order or trade list, but some were also not placed).

So in the end 51 of 182 calls yielded an order ID = 28% of calls giving a correct answer.

Counting only Eservice failures as errors the error percentage is 82/182 = 45%
Also counting calls of the undefined answer type as error increases the error percentage to 71.9%

I hope this answers your question

For me, the Eservice and undefined answers are counting as errors on Krakens side. The experience Trading on this site in combination with your number are saying to me:

IF i dont get a eservice error or a undefined answer, 28% of my trades are getting a order ID. That means not, that that your order get trough. Kraken can still cancel your order for some undefined reason, and your ending up with no Order or you switch it, because you execute a other order. Margin trading is the hell in such circumstances.

Im in bitcoin trading/mining since 2013, seem a lot of site come and go. I traded on Mt. Gox (RIP), btc-e(RIP), cryptsy(RIP), cex, vircurex, bitfinex, bitstamp and some really shady sites that i didn't even remember. But this Ladies and gentleman's is the worst experience you will make if you want to day/margintrade. Maybe its ok for some normal buys, but after the advanced options like stops are gone its getting ridiculous.

We (my  business partner and I) are in Crypto trading since roughly 2013, and we are part of the Mt.Gox claim (hint, hint, smile). And this type of error rates were barely encountered by us, if at all.

About the numbers. I count undefined answers as errors as well, as I dont know for hack what happened to the call/order. So I completely agree with you for reasons stated in your post. I just liked too differentiate between the two types of error to be as precise as possible.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:36:53 PM

Latest update on error rates

On 80 orders to be placed:168 Eservice unavailables aka total calls 80 + 168 = 248
Eservice rate: 168/248*100%=67.74%

45/248 Unknowns aka 18.14%

Total error rate = (168+45)/248*100% = 85.88%
alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:49:47 AM

I am a non US citizen but i have a US bank account, when i tried to add my US bank account to the withdrawal page, it said "Bank Not Allowed" , anyone has the similar issue and how to fix it?
thenarog

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

Hi Everyone.

I see lots of frustrated messages today, which is understandable as we have been experiencing many failed orders today. It's very unpropitious and it's something we are looking to correct in the near future.

We have been saying for quite some time that there will be an update on our trading engine and we now have a general idea of when that will be. After many months of hard work the plan is to have it completed by the end of the year. This is not a promise but it is the goal.

Thank you all for your ongoing fortitude.

serious talking: you should give your user a f*cking big warning-sign before they deposit fiat/crypto in your exchange, because your sorry and your words doesnt help anybody at all after it, its to dangerous to trade on your platform anymore and i mean this serious, people will lose a lot of money because the kraken-engine is not working fine.
if you are not able to run this nice and fluid, you should inform your users to withdrawal all the currencies and close the service till you fixed all the problems.
i will not recommend your exchange to other users from now.

edit: i can not imagine you ever used your own service for daytrading, you would be angry, disappointed and pissed off, believe me...

But that's how a scam works Smiley

A step-by-step guide as to how to run a scam.

1) Welcome user's registration without any warning on the sign up page and accept fiat deposits, bitcoin deposits, altcoin deposits.
Step 2) Still pretend everything is well and smooth and let user start a trade.
3) Trader tries to close a trade. Now this is where the fun part starts.
4) Trader: Closes the trade
Kraken: "Invalid Request. You must login to perform the action"
Trader: Logs in. Closes the trade again.
Trader: Again, Closes the trade.
Trader: Now, finds a duplicate order. Finds another order executed in the exact opposite direction. Price drops. User gets pissed off and contacts support as advised in earlier message.
Kraken: Replies "We recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading, especially on an online platform. If you have anymore questions let us know."
Trader: Obviously, trader has more questions and writes back "I trusted you and gave my money. But now I loose money. Why didn't you let me know of this when I signed up for an account and made my deposit"
Kraken: Writes back saying "This is the risk of trading, especially on an online platform. If you have anymore questions let us know.""
Trader: I trusted you when signed up, but now you're scamming me.
Kraken: You've been disrespectful. You are banned. buuuuum.

Huh

You forget this way too :

Me:  My email adress is no longer exist tor2mail is down.
Kraken : ok, we will change it. Send  papers.
Me: Okay i send it.

One month later
Me : So ?
Kraken : we didn't receive it.
me : I send it again

One month later
Same problem, same story. 8 months later, i'am still here.

Now i go tier2 and i a send again papers... No response.
"It's complicated to change an email adress" joke of the year.

@kraken-septimus

Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

I am a non US citizen but i have a US bank account, when i tried to add my US bank account to the withdrawal page, it said "Bank Not Allowed" , anyone has the similar issue and how to fix it?

Hi alphaque. Only US residents are able to withdraw to US bank accounts. I know you're not a US citizen but if you are a US resident please have your housing information on Kraken updated so you will have the option to withdraw to your USD to a US bank account.

To withdraw to a bank account outside of the US please navigate to Funding > Withdraw > US Dollar (USD) and input your banking information for SMBC (SWIFT).

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
yoda42

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:04:26 PM

Quote from: Kraken-Septimus
Now THAT would be a really great Christmas present  Grin
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

Any plans to fix this botched API?

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

Hi alphaque. Only US residents are able to withdraw to US bank accounts. I know you're not a US citizen but if you are a US resident please have your housing information on Kraken updated so you will have the option to withdraw to your USD to a US bank account.

To withdraw to a bank account outside of the US please navigate to Funding > Withdraw > US Dollar (USD) and input your banking information for SMBC (SWIFT).
Do you have plans to be able to use your platform as a wallet to pay other people, like initiating SEPA transfers, etc?
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Is there any way to see the full balance?
With more than 5 decimals?

I have some dust in some coins and they appear in the Overview tab.

Is there any way to get them out of there?
I hear about some mobile app that shows the entire balance. Anyone knows?
atmosphere99

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:25:46 PM

Does anyone know if you cancel a wire transfer on Kraken (within 30-45 minutes of submitting it), do you still need to pay the $60 fee?

I've had a 'cancel requested' status all day. Suppose I'll be waiting days for an answer.
jahead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

not possible, they change the sign of decimals displayed on their exchange a while ago...
aekgal

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

Dear Kraken.com supports

I have a big problem. I sent 16K USD on 27 September, and still no change on my balance. I opened ticket on your website. I have sent three times before this one. That transfer funded in 1-2 days. But this transfer is not, i am waiting more than week. I talk with my local bank branch they checked that transfer and they said there is no any problem on this transfer and already sent to your bank. Please help me.

Ticket #804227
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

Hi CarlosCorreia!

You can see your balances to 8 decimal places by exporting your ledger history. Please follow these instructions.

Does anyone know if you cancel a wire transfer on Kraken (within 30-45 minutes of submitting it), do you still need to pay the $60 fee?

I've had a 'cancel requested' status all day. Suppose I'll be waiting days for an answer.

Hi atmosphere99! If your transfer has not been sent you will not be charged the $60.00 fee. The "cancel requested" status shows so that we're able to check if it was sent before the funds are credited back to your Kraken account. Please note that this needs to be done manually by one of our team members. Thanks for your patience.

Do you have plans to be able to use your platform as a wallet to pay other people, like initiating SEPA transfers, etc?

Hi Retired! This will not be possible due to compliance reasons. The name on the bank account must match the name on your Kraken account. You are free to withdraw cryptocurrency to someone else though!

Dear Kraken.com supports

I have a big problem. I sent 16K USD on 27 September, and still no change on my balance. I opened ticket on your website. I have sent three times before this one. That transfer funded in 1-2 days. But this transfer is not, i am waiting more than week. I talk with my local bank branch they checked that transfer and they said there is no any problem on this transfer and already sent to your bank. Please help me.

Ticket #804227

I see in the ticket that you've indicated that these funds were send on October 27th. Assuming they have in fact been sent on October 27th there could be a delay on your funds because of a Japanese banking holiday on Friday. The Client Engagement Specialist assigned to this ticket will be reaching out to you on this matter.

aekgal

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:00 PM

I see in the ticket that you've indicated that these funds were send on October 27th. Assuming they have in fact been sent on October 27th there could be a delay on your funds because of a Japanese banking holiday on Friday. The Client Engagement Specialist assigned to this ticket will be reaching out to you on this matter.

Hi Septimus,

When will i take response and when will i take my money, do you have any idea?
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

you really should take care of your servers your service is practically unusable!!! Sad
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:18:10 PM

Its really sad to see one of the best services decline so rapidity.
For fuck sake u guys used to be among the top3 in Europe and look at it now.
Really sad, really really sad.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: