Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:19:48 AM

I'm filing a missing persons report for Bruno as soon as I can if we don't hear from him soon
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:23:15 AM

Just a heads up, we did try and call Phin and didn't get an answer, but are here waiting.

He said he was at saxby's.

That like right across the street isn't it?

Why not send someone over he's going to be hard to miss.

Just ask for whoever ordered two bowls of dicks and a pineapple.

Saxby's is closed.

Hmmm, dunno then.

I'm just wondering if you guys had received the certified letter I sent.

Never got an alert from the post office and it's been sitting there a week. I'm more then happy to chat the phone about it if you have any extra time in the evenings like now. Obviously wouldn't want to take time away from the build process. The phone # is 219-242-5330. 

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:24:27 AM

I said today let me come make mine and I would help make others since I live 5 minutes from their assembly plant. I was the basically told black was a special case since he ordered more and told it was time to go to court to get anywhere.

Mblackout was not a special case because of his order quantity, it was because of he approached the situation. When we offered to have assemblers come in he offered right away and noted that the didn't need to take his miner that he just wanted to help. He was polite in every email and understanding about delays, he demonstrated how he could help and that he felt we needed it. We do need the help and the right people who can do it, not guys that a threatening to sue and later like - "ok sure I wont sue and i'll come build two miners if i can take mine today." Also Mblackout was in the in the early 600's vs HSminer who is in the 1200's. We're picking up the pace but again we could still use the help.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:28:26 AM

I said today let me come make mine and I would help make others since I live 5 minutes from their assembly plant. I was the basically told black was a special case since he ordered more and told it was time to go to court to get anywhere.

Mblackout was not a special case because of his order quantity, it was because of he approached the situation. When we offered to have assemblers come in he offered right away and noted that the didn't need to take his miner that he just wanted to help. He was polite in every email and understanding about delays, he demonstrated how he could help and that he felt we needed it. We do need the help and the right people who can do it, not guys that a threatening to sue and later like - "ok sure I wont sue and i'll come build two miners if i can take mine today." Also Mblackout was in the in the early 600's vs HSminer who is in the 1200's. We're picking up the pace but again we could still use the help.

you made the same offer 45 days ago and took no one up on their offer. quit fucking lying. your lies are getting old. dont you have any new material?

it's the same old song and dance. just like your story "the check is in the mail" but it "must have gotten lost" story. jeeeezus man is that the best you could come up with? if any of these folks by into your crap now it wont be from a lack of effort on my part. YOU ARE A CROOK JOSHUA ZIPKIN.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

Did you find Phin yet? Just sent him a text saying that you're looking for him.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:31:31 AM

You just admitted to preferential treatment to customers whom you "like". You guys haven't been shipping units at all. It doesn't matter if your customer is a devil or a saint you can't discriminate. This is totally uncalled for in every single way. You're being sued because of the way you do business - not because your customers are "dicks". You even shipped a miner to a person who didn't even order one. This is a joke

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:32:30 AM

he was polite, so we gave him a miner when other people ordered first. how cute.
clenell

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

You just admitted to preferential treatment to customers whom you "like". You guys haven't been shipping units at all. It doesn't matter if your customer is a devil or a saint you can't discriminate. This is totally uncalled for in every single way. You're being sued because of the way you do business - not because your customers are "dicks". You even shipped a miner to a person who didn't even order one. This is a joke

AMT is a big fucking joke. they pick people who lay down when getting screwed to give a miner to in an effort to placate others? what crazy fucking rationale is that?

seriously, what the hell is wrong with these people?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
HSMiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:34:11 AM

that's not what I was told.  I was told he was allowed to come and put his together. and I said I would come put mine together then too if that what it take, and I offered to put more together while I was there.  Then you said he was a special case since he ordered 150K worth of units, and dropped off a check for 20 more units..And I was told by your staff that you have shipped out of order to keep certain people quit. And I didn't say anything about sewing with you on the phone till I was told no refund. and that you change your policies to no refunds..
clenell

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:39:48 AM

that's not what I was told.  I was told he was allowed to come and put his together. and I said I would come put mine together then too if that what it take, and I offered to put more together while I was there.  Then you said he was a special case since he ordered 150K worth of units, and dropped off a check for 20 more units..And I was told by your staff that you have shipped out of order to keep certain people quit. And I didn't say anything about sewing with you on the phone till I was told no refund. and that you change your policies to no refunds..

HSminer.... dude are you listening to me? AMT has done nothing but lie to me since day one!! welcome to the joys of being an AMT client. hes not going to refund any money. i have text messages from JOSH ZIPKIN on my phone telling me he is going to wire me my money. HES A FUKING LIAR! do you think you are special? i dunno, maybe you are. guess what though... it's not the "good" special you are thinking.

if you dont know the story... they told me they issued me a refund and put it in the mail BUT guess what!! THE CHECK WAS LOST IN THE MAIL. can you believe that shit? in my 40 plus years on this earth i have never lost a piece of mail until i found the likes of joshua zipkin aka crook and con artist.

HSMiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:44:27 AM

I know.. I still had to try and get something to show to my investors. I had to try before going the next step, and I still had some hope.  I had to try something and give them a chance. And all in all at this point I want my money back.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:44:42 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 03:01:16 AM by rik_khaos

What kind of e-mail do you find to be impolite?

Is it impolite to send an e-mail that asks if the date stated directly in my e-mail about two weeks ago for when my order will be shipped is still valid knowing you were having issues with production? Is it impolite to note that we know our rights and that we'd prefer not to go the whole court route because it wouldn't be mutually beneficial? In every interaction I've been cordial, perhaps a little snarky, but that's just my personality and a reflection of the same type of communication I've had over the phone, with some snarky but fun attitudes from your employees. 

What does the preferred e-mail format look like when sending you a communication? I honestly want to know so that I can make sure that my e-mails are greeted with responses rather than silence. 

I understand delays happen and that supplies are not always delivered on time, working, in the correct quantities, but at what point should we be able to to expect that the time tables you outline are anywhere near an accurate representation of reality?

I don't say that to be impolite, but to be sure that the process is happening as it needs to and that I have adequate time to make arrangements to receive my miner as it's important I'm home when it arrives. 

And if my order, #1432, is not going to be shipped the week of 3/24/14 as I was told in that e-mail I deserve to know when it will be. And that doesn't have to happen here on the forum it can been in a private communication for all I care. I'd just like the answer, because as it stands it doesn't look like you are going to meet that self imposed deadline.

And believe me I'd be more than happy come up with a mutually beneficial agreement with you.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:45:41 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 02:59:38 AM by ISAWHIM

If this was all raw components, at the current past-due state of my order... This is what I would expect.

2x back-planes, 2x RaspberyPi's, 2x LCD-Displays, 2x PSU's that could run 5 boards each, 10x hashing-boards, and the custom wires to connect things.
(I have network-cables, standard USB cables with mini-connections and such.)

Removed from the shipping, would be the following...
Tower cases
Cooling Fans
Mounting Racks
Mounting Screws/hardware
Assembly-labor

Thus, a full "stripped-down" DIY kit. With compensation for the dually-promised missed shipping dates, MPP, removed components and assembly.

My review was focused on the hardware anyways, not the assembled unit. (Which I would have also disassembled to taste, anyways.)

My order is #968 December 10th
(Promised shipped by FEB, MAR, and now APR.)

I accept that the unit will not be held to any "assembly warranty", but do still expect the rest of the "manufacturing warranty". I will consider the MPP and compensated hardware, as part of that "manufacturing warranty" coverage also. With 5x boards running as 1.2THs in turbo, and the promised 1.5THs for the original late shipment, I feel the 10x boards, which would run at only 2.0THs in non-turbo mode, would place this order in fair standing.

However, If this is not agreeable, I will wait longer for that upgraded 2.4THs "next unit-size up", with the newly designed boards, or standard compensation at the time of the actual shipment of my miner.

Consider this my signed agreement.
Jason DAngelo (Forum member: ISAWHIM)
www.isawhim.com (isawhim at gmail dot com)

P.S. You can contact me through e-mail or through the forums PM system.
clenell

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:45:45 AM

HSminer... do you want your miner? here is what you are going to have to do in this order.

1. stop calling them
2. stop writing them
3. stop requesting information on this thread.
4. shut the fuck up
5. wait patiently until ROI is impossible
6. repeat steps 1-5 as needed.

clenell

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

I know.. I still had to try and get something to show to my investors. I had to try before going the next step, and I still had some hope.  I had to try something and give them a chance. And all in all at this point I want my money back.

NO! you will not get your money back. I PROMISE YOU.

unless you take their ass to court. if you choose to do so PM me and i can help you out. quit playing with these clowns.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:48:37 AM

The AMT 1.2TH plate looks like shit but if it functions then who gives a shit.

I like it, it looks pretty cool, looks better in person.  But you have a point.  the unit is hashing does it really matter what it looks like.  nope

How fast is it hashing? Any idea of it's power draw?

I am relieved that they did actually make the things. I've not been real happy with the drama I got myself in here Cheesy

Actually, that brings up a few more questions: Are the boards AMT with A1 chips, or are they Bitmine.ch, Technobit, Huh Ok, I know they aren't Technobit cuz Martin already said so.
It has 5 blades... At 300gh each maybe giving it 1.5 not sure... Hopefully that's the case. How's your unit holding up bio?

One of the cards went south on me yesterday. Trying to determine if it's fixable. I started a thread about it in custom hardware... but it blew sparks out of a couple of capacitors, one of which is now a crater. The PSU shut down before much was damaged, at least. I suspect the card had issues for a while, since the other one running solo is consistently doing about 45 GH/s now, whereas the total between them was rarely over 80. Really solidly AT 80 until yesterday Sad

Martin of Technobit has said it probably overheated because of insufficient heatsinks and being in a tight case. I should have taken people's advice and ran 'em in the open air to begin with. Oh well, live and learn. I may be able to repair it, or sell it cheap to somebody who can. Sucks losing half my hashrate, though.

I told ya it was too hot for them in that tiny, poorly ventilated case.  Sucks to hear yours blew.  sounds like what happened when i first got mine.
You, Loshia, and Puppet. Live and learn. Blew two caps, and according to some experts, probably a power regulator and a transistor that don't appear damaged. The ASICs are apparently unharmed, as is most of the board. I've never done rework on a SMT board. I might try, though. I miss my 1/2 miner Tongue
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:55:04 AM

You, Loshia, and Puppet. Live and learn. Blew two caps, and according to some experts, probably a power regulator and a transistor that don't appear damaged. The ASICs are apparently unharmed, as is most of the board. I've never done rework on a SMT board. I might try, though. I miss my 1/2 miner Tongue

That is a manufacturing issue, of the components, and if they allow it, they should at-least give you a replacement board for a decent price. That, or fix it for free. I realize it was free, but it is an after-market component, which I am sure they would be able to get coverage for, from the people they obtained it from. Minus the cost of shipping.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:08:52 AM

That is a manufacturing issue, of the components, and if they allow it, they should at-least give you a replacement board for a decent price. That, or fix it for free. I realize it was free, but it is an after-market component, which I am sure they would be able to get coverage for, from the people they obtained it from. Minus the cost of shipping.

As bad as they've been to paying customers, they were good to me. I'm very upset with them for NOT following through on their word to you guys, who actually paid for your units. I hope that nobody bought based on me getting a review unit, because of that.

But I can't in good conscience ask for a replacement for a piece of equipment I got out of line, and free. I got some good use out of it, I had fun doing it. I'm ok with that. And I might get to learn how to do DIY SMT solder work as well. I used to do very fine solder work back when that meant like .05 mm through the board. I've never done SMT, it looks interesting.

Before AMT even considers my existence again, they need to make all of their PAID customers whole. Anything else is unacceptable.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:09:24 AM

...And where the hell is Bruno?
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

...And where the hell is Bruno?

He skipped the pineapple and just shoved josh up his ass.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: