Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
CoinPumper

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:55:32 AM

He did and we have spoke.  But an idea is an idea.  I asked him for some structure.  Who uploads the images, and sources them?  How is it administered such that he/she is not telling their friends what the answer is?  who doles out the prize each week, how much is the prize.  How is it determined?  Time and date stamped?

An idea is great.  It requires administration and execution now.  If you can put that together we of course would implement it.  It is a great idea to expand the brand and include new people.  Any idea like this is great.

Hey Wes, is the incryptex exchange and also the big secret project that was supposed to make EAC worth $1 each all gone now?

Was John in charge of all that?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:41:06 AM

He did and we have spoke.  But an idea is an idea.  I asked him for some structure.  Who uploads the images, and sources them?  How is it administered such that he/she is not telling their friends what the answer is?  who doles out the prize each week, how much is the prize.  How is it determined?  Time and date stamped?

An idea is great.  It requires administration and execution now.  If you can put that together we of course would implement it.  It is a great idea to expand the brand and include new people.  Any idea like this is great.

Hey Wes, is the incryptex exchange and also the big secret project that was supposed to make EAC worth $1 each all gone now?

Just asked him in chat. Incryptex is an entirely separate entity. A true exchange. Wes is building that. I don't know about the other.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:58:31 AM

Hey I think there was again some misdirection with the rumour and conjecture hehe.  It is ripe in this community.  Detectives that really are not detectives.  I know Norb of course, and on the splash page he decided to place EAC/USD or something like that and so rumour began hehe.  There was no plan for Incryptex to be an exchange for EAC.  We know one another.  I am simply an investor in it that's all.

Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:39:03 AM

I'm still on it, expect to see progress this week. I'm trying to find a way to make it legally 100% correct, since google maps doesn't allow screenshots.
CoinPumper

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:55:39 AM

Hey I think there was again some misdirection with the rumour and conjecture hehe.  It is ripe in this community.  Detectives that really are not detectives.  I know Norb of course, and on the splash page he decided to place EAC/USD or something like that and so rumour began hehe.  There was no plan for Incryptex to be an exchange for EAC.  We know one another.  I am simply an investor in it that's all.

Hmm, so the big secret project is no more, and incryptex will not be offering EAC/USD...
Darn, and here I was thinking EAC/USD would be the best way to make EAC worth something because EAC and every other alt is basically tied to BTC

I have a small bag i'm just gonna hold till EAC dies or it'll be worth something.

I'm prepared for the worst though =(

The whole alt-coin scene is game over it looks like...

EAC has nothing to offer over any other scrypt coin, it's a WorldCoin clone, which is a LiteCoin clone =/
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:03:22 AM

Hmm, so the big secret project is no more, and incryptex will not be offering EAC/USD...

What was the big secret project? I never heard that rumour.
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:05:49 AM

It took a little time searching Wikipieda and Google Maps, but I'll say Hastings... Grin That was kind of Cool, and a little History lesson to boot.
That's the correct answer Smiley Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:37:42 AM

Darn, and here I was thinking EAC/USD would be the best way to make EAC worth something because EAC and every other alt is basically tied to BTC

I have a small bag i'm just gonna hold till EAC dies or it'll be worth something.

EAC has nothing to offer over any other scrypt coin, it's a WorldCoin clone, which is a LiteCoin clone =/
I think you misunderstand. It's not that it won't have it, it's that it will not be LIMITED to EAC/USD. They are going for a HUGE trading platform, both fiat and crypto. I'm not an insider, so I don't know how huge, but the hints I've gotten are pretty intense. Cryptsy better step up or take a bow.
CoinPumper

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:46:53 AM

I think you misunderstand. It's not that it won't have it, it's that it will not be LIMITED to EAC/USD. They are going for a HUGE trading platform, both fiat and crypto. I'm not an insider, so I don't know how huge, but the hints I've gotten are pretty intense. Cryptsy better step up or take a bow.

Then if they don't BIAS EAC like only allow BTC/USD, LTC/USD, and EAC/USD, at least for a while, EAC needs something like that...

If you can trade any alt currency for USD from the start, then it will not benefit EAC in any way, it will just be another exchange you can trade EAC on, even if its a next-gen
exchange that has good features traders will love.
CoinPumper

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

So basically they will get rich and be ballin' from the exchange fees they rake in everyday, but it won't affect EAC in any way and EAC will still be dead like every other alt...
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:44:27 AM

So basically they will get rich and be ballin' from the exchange fees they rake in everyday, but it won't affect EAC in any way and EAC will still be dead like every other alt...

I am not really a FOREX trader. I see the value of a currency in a different light. EAC is hard to obtain right now unless you are ALREADY into Crypto. With Incryptex, (as I understand it) you have a gateway by which anyone with fiat can purchase coins. This gives us fresh blood that's sorely needed. Right now, it's hard to buy crypto with fiat. You have to buy BTC, post it up on an exchange, exchange it for the coin(s) you want.. it's a huge hassle.

Get some merchants with EAC as their default coin. Get an exchange where Joe Schmuck can prop down a VISA and buy it, then go purchase things with it. Put it out in everybody's face. Who cares if it *also* benefits other alts?

We got more going than most of them as far as I'm concerned.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:47:11 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
rfe3

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:41:24 AM

I am not really a FOREX trader. I see the value of a currency in a different light. EAC is hard to obtain right now unless you are ALREADY into Crypto. With Incryptex, (as I understand it) you have a gateway by which anyone with fiat can purchase coins. This gives us fresh blood that's sorely needed. Right now, it's hard to buy crypto with fiat. You have to buy BTC, post it up on an exchange, exchange it for the coin(s) you want.. it's a huge hassle.

Get some merchants with EAC as their default coin. Get an exchange where Joe Schmuck can prop down a VISA and buy it, then go purchase things with it. Put it out in everybody's face. Who cares if it *also* benefits other alts?

We got more going than most of them as far as I'm concerned.

+1 I totally agree...It would be great to be able to buy Cryptos directly with Fiat. It's such a hassle to do the whole "Fiat to Btc to Alt" thing that it keeps me from purchasing as much as I would like. A direct Fiat to Crypto exchange would definitely bring lots of new skin into the game.
sedrchang

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:19:57 AM

if you are talking about InCryptEx, first thing i notice is.. this InCryptEx is a 'broker' much like in Forex world , reference > Pepperstone Forex , go search , so they plan to list all currencies to 1 big program and we can buy and sell just like in Forex . Now the problem is... IF this is a program for trading.. they looks like not an ECN (go search) , and when they are not an ECn.. that mean when we are trading(put open buy position for example) , they can move the price to hit the Stop Loss or make a spike so our position is liquidated and we loss money, this kind of evil thing called Market Maker.

This kind of dark company will get rich fast.. and got hate fast.. then other companies like this will rise eventually and could really ECN-like system . And this wont help EAC much.. actually.. why? well EAC is now down down down cheap.. can be too late bfore ICE (InCryptEx) released in full force.
sedrchang

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:27:37 AM

if you are talking about InCryptEx, first thing i notice is.. this InCryptEx is a 'broker' much like in Forex world , reference > Pepperstone Forex , go search , so they plan to list all currencies to 1 big program and we can buy and sell just like in Forex . Now the problem is... IF this is a program for trading.. they looks like not an ECN (go search) , and when they are not an ECn.. that mean when we are trading(put open buy position for example) , they can move the price to hit the Stop Loss or make a spike so our position is liquidated and we loss money, this kind of evil thing called Market Maker.

This kind of dark company will get rich fast.. and got hate fast.. then other companies like this will rise eventually and could really ECN-like system . And this wont help EAC much.. actually.. why? well EAC is now down down down cheap.. can be too late bfore ICE (InCryptEx) released in full force.

And we will see peoples with no knowledge of Forex/Financial(only know about mining for example)... got killed when they are trying to do trading in ICE
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:33:48 AM

And we will see peoples with no knowledge of Forex/Financial(only know about mining for example)... got killed when they are trying to do trading in ICE

I am assuming you are referring to this? http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Electronic+Communications+Network

If so, I can honestly say I don't know enough about it to constructively comment. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a FOREX trader. I'm interested, but definitely a newbie.

Perhaps you could educate us somewhat?
sedrchang

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:43:47 AM

I am assuming you are referring to this? http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Electronic+Communications+Network

If so, I can honestly say I don't know enough about it to constructively comment. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a FOREX trader. I'm interested, but definitely a newbie.

Yep that one, no prob, just join my group www.facebook.com/groups/508902342513351/ ,all material and example from me and other inside, after Request , please message me (Leonard Chang) , u can see the group member.. message me your bitcointalk id (i.e :Biomech). I only receive people that i see from irc chat talk/teamEAC.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:19:45 AM

Yep that one, no prob, just join my group www.facebook.com/groups/508902342513351/ ,all material and example from me and other inside, after Request , please message me (Leonard Chang) , u can see the group member.. message me your bitcointalk id (i.e :Biomech). I only receive people that i see from irc chat talk/teamEAC.
Thanks. I clearly have some research to do Smiley I saw that you approved me as soon as I got on the page, so I figured I'd just reply here for now.

I'm having some computer issues at the moment, and I'm about to crash. But I will read up and hopefully learn some things of value.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:34:23 AM

Buy some cheap EAC, remember what happened with DOGE!!!
sedrchang

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:43:58 AM

Thanks. I clearly have some research to do Smiley I saw that you approved me as soon as I got on the page, so I figured I'd just reply here for now.

I'm having some computer issues at the moment, and I'm about to crash. But I will read up and hopefully learn some things of value.

Check the comment tag (image) EAC/BTC later~ .Yes you will, and then you will know why BTC can go up like crazy if it hit 600/580 at www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/btc/usd/bitstamp/10-days  .
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: