Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Nicho

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:31:40 AM

WesandEAC

Activity: 84

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [2014 FLAGSHIP ALT] *EarthCoin* EAC +1 Community, +1 Exec Team, +1 Best Talent
Today at 02:39:01 PM      #9912

0rganic, I can save you the trouble.  When you post, just hit the space bar.  I am sure from your perspective the mystery and fantasy have merit and require 'your accounting principals hehe.  The methods are flawed and so is the purpose

1.  Thanks
2.  Thanks again and Incryptex wished for an EarthCoin team member who excels at marketing and page design to put up a one page splash page about coming soon. Hahaha.  All other  news is speculation and fantasy created maybe out of necessity for you?  No idea.
3.  You will wait for a lifetime for the fantasy you are looking for kind of like the Never Ending Story - But even it ended.  You seem to be the only boil around here to lance
4.  Yes please leave considering you have no skin in the game and especially no EarthCoins - invalid speak
5.  Again, not a good way to bring back the creator of EarthCoin - he can do whatever he wants to do, especially the opposite of what you wish him to do.  Again you do not seem to bright with any of your strategies
6.  EarthCoin land everyone seems to work positively and create.  In 0rganic land people just waste time on fantasies and unsolvable questions.  Isn't there a dinosaur board for that?
7.  Your accounting is as good as we are able to do as well.  That's it.
8.  No idea what John did and he wishes that to remain private.  Can't help you.
9.  He wishes for you to shut the fuck up and the value rise some day I would assume.
10.  Since I no longer am the comm. and dont have to refrain myself any longer I can tell you what i really think.

You are a conniving fucking prick or a fraud artist yourself.  We can discover how the community feels about you by putting up a simple vote?

Isn't the whole idea behind cryptocurrency a self voting mechanism?  Yes it is.  So the question we can have someone post to the community is,

"Do you believe 0rganic, although well versed with as valid concern as anyone, has an ulterior motive for EarthCoin?"
"Do you believe his incessant speak has assisted EarthCoin?"
"Do you believe after publicly stating he has no EAC, that quite possibly he has been bountied for his "investigative" efforts from another coin?"
"Do you believe 0rganic has removed value from EarthCoin through his existence?"

I am sure he will have his own voting questions reagrding Norb and I.  I for one am thankful I can politely tell him to go fuck himself.  Loser.  Have a great day!

oh wow did i miss this post.

OMG perfect.  I deleted that post at the behest of another EarthCoin user that called you a lost cause and wished to stay positive.

Your seemingly intelligent posts have implications in fraudulent behaviour my friend.  Trying to create misdirection, deception and fear through your dogma is not working.  In fact you have alienated yourself from everyone already.  I enjoy tellinng you to go fuck yourself quite honestly.  Your just a punk kid, a nobody with nothing but 72 keys on a keyboard.  I can tell you have never accomplished ANYTHING in your life.  It is quite obvious through the implication in your rhetoric.

I tried to discount your non-sense recognizing you as a highly functioning fella with some form of retardation and offer you some respect.  Now I would rescind that privilege I have offered you.  

Filling up pages with things that are open ended is just a way to spread discontent to the community.  ESPECIALLY FROM A POSITION OF NOT HAVING ANY EARTHCOINS IN THE GAME!  Seriously guy, you should seek some form of counselling.  It will help in your everyday life that I am sure suffers immensely probably with out your own recognition.

What I KNOW IS FACT - no investigation required, that ANY and ALL coins I have ever possessed or have been given are COMPLETELY accounted for and easily disseminated.  I KNOW ALL people involved with the project are ACTIVE and working forward.

What I KNOW about you is that you have proposed a misdirected question which yields more misdirected answers, this propagates your cause into perpetuity.  It is an wonderful tactic if you are 15 or 16 years old.  Anyone of any calibur, sees through that.  Enjoy yourself because you are entertaining to say the least.  I do hope you will never leave the board, the truth always wins in the end buddy and I will be embarrassed for you.  EAC will be here long long long after you are gone.

Why don't we have that vote?  Does anyone care to set that up?  I am sure you will discover what the community thinks of your exhausting audit of what I have determined through your own rhetoric to be 2.8% of the pre-mine equaling $7729 USD right now.  Please enlighten us with your exhausting investigative skills to discover this incredible injustice, that will probably turn out one day that John or Norb or somebody gave thousands of coins to followers at the beginning or who knows.

I post here each and everytime and consistently discredit the illusion you are putting forth under your guise of righteousness.

I am astounded at the 'effort' you have put into your quest.  I don't personally work for .50 cents an hour so I would not be able to do that kind of research but thankfully your time is worthless to you and you feel obliged to 'help' the community.  Do you think anyone believes anything you are saying?  You are seriously cute. *Big hug*

Wes, I do hope you understand that these type of communications actually will only help 0rganic in his quest to discredit EAC. By your reaction in your role as one of the core EarthCoin members, where you go head to head with other members, will only drive away investors and others. And being a hothead does not give you or anyone the excuse to act like you do. This is not the first time you did this btw.
I'd strongly advise the new team to discuss the roles and ways people are supposed to be communicating about EarthCoin. At the moment Wes clearly shows that the team still has some big loose ends which need to be dealt with.
For now, 0rganic managed to score points by getting respondses and he even got a bonus handed over by Wes as he is losing his temper. So at this moment, congrats 0rganic for highlighting the weakpoints in the team.

+1 

I kinda like 0rganic, if im honest, and hopefully not insulting to him lol, he seems like a well spoken man probably in his 50+ years of age, possibly from the UK, maybe New Zealand, not a kid tho.  He has some valid points but what I'd say to all this would just be a waste of energy so... time for popcorn  Cool.

Oh and who is Tins, is that an alt account of Wes or just someone paid to promote the coin?
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:02:35 AM

Originally Posted this on Earthcointalk.org

I contacted http://www.altoutlet.com as they now process EAC for payments. I noticed they have tab set aside for charity. https://www.altoutlet.com/eac/charity

I questioned  how to go about setting up an EAC charity link and this was the response:
 Thanks for the email.. Yes it’s really easy for us to add some EAC supported charities, if you could either let us know the charity name (either registered in the US, or the UK). Alternatively a charity/foundation that accepts EAC directly is also acceptable.

Thanks
 Joel

So Since I am not associated with any Charity, It was my hope that one of our sponsored charities could see this endeavor though.
 Joel can be contacted by email :  hi@altoutlet.com

Hope this points someone in the right direction:

TJS.

Ironic the Dogecoin foundation has a picture of the earth in its hands.  Anyway I think this is a good idea, is the EAC community big enough for this sort of organization http://foundation.dogecoin.com/ for us to be successful?  The only downside would be that the these charity's will dump the coins on the exchange for real funding, the recent drop in Dogecoin could have been due to their water fund being sold > BTC > USD.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:34:07 AM

Any reason why a late investor should put some money into this?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:03:18 AM

Oh and who is Tins, is that an alt account of Wes or just someone paid to promote the coin?

I'm not Wes, nor do I have anything to do with Earthcoin outside of being an investor that has bought a few million coins.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:45:35 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 07:01:23 AM by ATXsilver

Hello EarthCoin Community,

I thought I would lighten up the mood in here with some 'light-hearted' research.

I just did a Google news search for 'bitcoin' and only found articles pretty much slamming bitcoin, including the famous Warren Buffett showing a profound ignorance of how Bitcoin works, comparing it to a check or money order  Huh

Naysayers included: Goldman Sachs, MarketWatch, The Economist, Etc.

Thoughts.

Bitcoin has an $8 BILLION USD market capitalization at current prices. For comparison, Darden Restaurants (Ticker: DRI) has a 6.5 Billion Market Cap.

"Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full service restaurant company. As of May 26, 2013, the Company operated through subsidiaries 2,138 restaurants in the United States and Canada. In the United States, it operated 2,105 restaurants in all 50 states, including 822 Olive Garden, 678 Red Lobster, 430 LongHorn Steakhouse, 49 The Capital Grille, 44 Yard House, 33 Bahama Breeze, 31 Seasons 52, nine Eddie V's Prime Seafood, six test synergy restaurants (which house both a Red Lobster and Olive Garden restaurant in the same building) and three Wildfish Seafood Grille restaurants."

Darden is a Cashflow Machine.

BitCoin is 23% Larger in 'Cumulative Value' 'Market Capitalization' or simply (# of Bitcoins x Current Bitcoin Price)

When the collective world puts $8 Billion behind something, it is usually for a legitimate reason. Not to mention that BitCoin investors are much more intelligent, wealthy, and technologically sophisticated than the 'average' person reading the main-stream 'news'.

While reading these articles about the 'Doom' of BitCoin and it's subsidiaries, I could not help thinking:

1) People still don't understand the technology. I would wager that <0.5% Of the US population could get even close to explaining BitCoin. What will BitCoin (& many Alt. Coins by default) price look like when ~ 5% of the population understands BitCoin?

2) The Major players who have the most to lose, such as Big Banks, Governments, Money Exchanges (Paypal, American Express, Etc.) are frightened to death of BitCoin. They can see the potential, but they are not smart enough to profit off of the movement. So they seek to destroy it with falsehoods and mass-media bashing when shown the golden opportunity with the Mt. Gox debacle.

In Addition, BitCoin prices have been hanging very strong in the face of this wave of negativity, having recovered strongly from the Mt. Gox issue and showing surprising strength IMO. You have to remember that when corporations (Who nearly control everything in the USA) have MASSIVE amounts of money to lose, they will respond like any self-sustaining organism, and defend themselves vigorously, often times in deceitful, underhanded and maniacal ways.

The BitCoin owners aren't buying it. They are in fact buying more BitCoin, and spending them increasingly in interesting ways. They are smart enough to see through the irrelevant smear campaign. This IS the Internet of Currency.

"In addition, some A-level venture capitalists are funding a number of companies that will raise the level of the game"

How does this relate to Earthcoin? You can almost certainly view Earthcoin as a highly leveraged play on BitCoin. It even has a way cooler name & design. Need I mention transaction times? I can buy a cup of coffee with EarthCoin - How long does 'BitCoin' take to confirm a transaction again?

So if BitCoin gets running again on 'speculation', increased merchant adoption, etc. You will see Earthcoin rise in a % that is 3-10x BTC IMO.

The one positive article I found about BitCoin mentioned how despite all the nay-saying, merchant adoption is clearly on the rise. (http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2014/0313/Bitcoin-why-businesses-are-buying-in-despite-critics-and-start-up-woes-video)

"In particular, new businesses whose profit margins are often razor-thin in their debut years are thrilled at having an option to avoid the 3 percent fees they must pay to credit card companies, on average. And if they can be seen riding the hottest new pop culture wave while they do it, so much the better."

"The retail website Overstock.com recently began accepting the digital currency and is currently taking in about $30,000 per day using Bitcoin – about 1 percent of its roughly $3.6 million daily sales, according to TechCrunch. TechCrunch, which is devoted to analyzing start-up technology, estimates that Overstock will push that number to six figures by the 2014 holidays."

"Across the Deep South, where the tea party has strong roots, there is a growing acceptance of Bitcoin “as a way to get the Federal Reserve out of banking,” he says."

"Many of the doctors he advises across the region who have had a growing number of uninsured cash patients are turning to Bitcoin."

There is good reason to still believe in BitCoin, and if you believe in BitCoin, you should believe TENFOLD in EarthCoin.

If I looked at the information correctly, It appears that we currently have ~1.8 Billion EarthCoins created at this time. Does that mean that you can own 1% of the Float with 18 Million Earthcoins in your wallet?

If that is true, that is awesome. I am getting closer to my near-term goal. I invite any of the true believers in the Earthcoin community to buy 1% of the Float at current prices and refuse to sell for a 1 month time period. If 50 people joined that challenge, for a mere $2000, they would own more of this 'fledgling, high-tech, growth currency' than they could ever dream of owning in the equivalent equity of a start-up tech company. I also would bet my Silver that in 1 Months time you will be looking at significantly higher prices.

By locking up 50% of the float into strong, dedicated hands, we would essentially guarantee our own profits. If supply was cut in half, and demand stays the same, what happens to price? We can control our own destiny. The more Earthcoins you own, the more you begin to control the trading price.

Miners, you can turn your machines back to the 'ON' button for Earthcoin. I am going to making things a little more interesting over at Earthazaar.com in the next couple days, so stay tuned. You are welcome to hedge/ lock in profit on your mining proceeds with my physical silver Bullion coins when the price makes sense to do so. Why bother switching from coin to coin like some scatter brained maniac? Just focus your bots on Earthcoin and cash out some of your earnings in Physical Silver Bullion when the EAC price makes financial sense to do so.

What a wonderful day to be on Mother EarthCoin. A new era has dawned.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:01:35 AM

I thought I would lighten up the mood in here with some 'light-hearted' research.

I just did a Google news search for 'bitcoin' and only found articles pretty much slamming bitcoin, including the famous Warren Buffett showing a profound ignorance of how Bitcoin works, comparing it to a check or money order  Huh

Thoughts.

Bitcoin has an $8 BILLION USD market capitalization at current prices. For comparison, Darden Restaurants (Ticker: DRI) has a 6.5 Billion Market Cap.

"Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full service restaurant company. As of May 26, 2013, the Company operated through subsidiaries 2,138 restaurants in the United States and Canada. In the United States, it operated 2,105 restaurants in all 50 states, including 822 Olive Garden, 678 Red Lobster, 430 LongHorn Steakhouse, 49 The Capital Grille, 44 Yard House, 33 Bahama Breeze, 31 Seasons 52, nine Eddie V's Prime Seafood, six test synergy restaurants (which house both a Red Lobster and Olive Garden restaurant in the same building) and three Wildfish Seafood Grille restaurants."

BitCoin is 23% Larger in 'Cumulative Value' 'Market Capitalization' or simply (# of Bitcoins x Current Bitcoin Price)

When the collective world puts $8 Billion behind something, it is usually for a legitimate reason. Not to mention that BitCoin investors are much more intelligent, wealthy, and technologically sophisticated than the 'average' person reading the main-stream 'news'.

While reading these articles about the 'Doom' of BitCoin and it's subsidiaries, I could not help thinking:

1) People still don't understand the technology. I would wager that <0.5% Of the US population could get even close to explaining BitCoin. What will BitCoin (& many Alt. Coins by default) price look like when ~ 5% of the population understands BitCoin?

2) The Major players who have the most to lose, such as Big Banks, Governments, Money Exchanges (Paypal, American Express, Etc.) are frightened to death of BitCoin. They can see the potential, but they are not smart enough to profit off of the movement. So they seek to destroy it with falsehoods and mass-media bashing when shown the golden opportunity with the Mt. Gox debacle.

In Addition, BitCoin prices have been hanging very strong in the face of this wave of negativity, having recovered strongly from the Mt. Gox issue and showing surprising strength IMO. You have to remember that when corporations (Who nearly control everything in the USA) have MASSIVE amounts of money to lose, they will respond like any self-sustaining organism, and defend themselves vigorously, often times in deceitful, underhanded and maniacal ways.

The BitCoin owners aren't buying it. They are in fact buying more BitCoin, and spending them increasingly in interesting ways. They are smart enough to see through the irrelevant smear campaign. This IS the Internet of Currency.

"In addition, some A-level venture capitalists are funding a number of companies that will raise the level of the game"

How does this relate to Earthcoin? You can almost certainly view Earthcoin as a highly leveraged play on BitCoin. It even has a way cooler name & design. Need I mention transaction times? I can buy a cup of coffee with EarthCoin - How long does 'BitCoin' take to confirm a transaction again?

So if BitCoin gets running again on 'speculation', increased merchant adoption, etc. You will see Earthcoin rise in a % that is 3-10x BTC IMO.

The one positive article I found about BitCoin mentioned how despite all the nay-saying, merchant adoption is clearly on the rise. (http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2014/0313/Bitcoin-why-businesses-are-buying-in-despite-critics-and-start-up-woes-video)

"In particular, new businesses whose profit margins are often razor-thin in their debut years are thrilled at having an option to avoid the 3 percent fees they must pay to credit card companies, on average. And if they can be seen riding the hottest new pop culture wave while they do it, so much the better."

"The retail website Overstock.com recently began accepting the digital currency and is currently taking in about $30,000 per day using Bitcoin – about 1 percent of its roughly $3.6 million daily sales, according to TechCrunch. TechCrunch, which is devoted to analyzing start-up technology, estimates that Overstock will push that number to six figures by the 2014 holidays."

"Across the Deep South, where the tea party has strong roots, there is a growing acceptance of Bitcoin “as a way to get the Federal Reserve out of banking,” he says."

"Many of the doctors he advises across the region who have had a growing number of uninsured cash patients are turning to Bitcoin."

There is good reason to still believe in BitCoin, and if you believe in BitCoin, you should believe TENFOLD in EarthCoin.

If I looked at the information correctly, It appears that we currently have ~1.8 Billion EarthCoins created at this time. Does that mean that you can own 1% of the Float with 18 Million Earthcoins in your wallet?

If that is true, that is awesome. I am getting closer to my near-term goal. I invite any of the true believers in the Earthcoin community to buy 1% of the Float at current prices and refuse to sell for a 1 month time period. If 50 people joined that challenge, for a mere $2000, they would own more of this 'fledgling, high-tech, growth currency' than they could ever dream of owning in the equivalent equity of a start-up tech company. I also would bet my Silver that in 1 Months time you will be looking at significantly higher prices.

By locking up 50% of the float into strong, dedicated hands, we would essentially guarantee our own profits. If supply was cut in half, and demand stays the same, what happens to price? We can control our own destiny. The more Earthcoins you own, the more you begin to control the trading price.

Miners, you can turn your machines back to the 'ON' button for Earthcoin. I am going to making things a little more interesting over at Earthazaar.com in the next couple days, so stay tuned. You are welcome to hedge/ lock in profit on your mining proceeds with my physical silver Bullion coins when the price makes sense to do so. Why bother switching from coin to coin like some scatter brained maniac? Just focus your bots on Earthcoin and cash out some of your earnings in Physical Silver Bullion when the EAC price makes financial sense to do so.

I agree with you... I own 10M coins out of 1,792,252,728 EAC coins so this give me 0.00557% of all coins available for Earth coin at the moment... Dammit this is infact a massive amount of coins!!!! When you check how many shit coins are worth more then Earth coin then i can see only one thing. BUY...BUY...BUY....BUY... I hope that my 10M stake will result in 20BTC and that should give me a target of 200 sats. Impossible? I don't think so... Earth coin has been trading above 200 sats for a very long time. Am I buying more Earthcoins based on above comments, maybe, there is one fact here. Earth coin is really undervalued, we still have plenty of time to go before all coins are being mine, more and more people will start using Earthcoin, it took Bitcoin several years to stand where they stand now. So i have time.... and i think maybe need to take enough time too.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:29:07 AM

@ ATXsilver.

You, sir, are truly Da Bomb!

Now where can we get ten more of ya?

I have a bit of a challenge for all the earthcoin family: Get New Blood. Everybody that thinks earthcoin needs a boost, send your friends and colleagues to Earthcointalk or getearthcoin, or this thread. Hold their hand if they are new to crypto, and get 'em to Earthazaar while you're at it.

Also, and I don't recall who said this so somebody tell me, if all of us put up something that we no longer need/want on Earthazaar either for auction or sale, we'd peak the charts in no time.

...and with that I'm off to bed. See y'all in the coming days!
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:11:59 AM

Good news. We are heading to 500 votes!!!  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

EAC donations are welcome at   eTuZvHygBjTGNR6a6DkaBYdgcXVSTPZSTv

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

Thoughts.

Well written. I cannot think of a better representative of the Earthcoin community.
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:42:52 PM

EAC has been added to the exchange http://bittrex.com.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:12:28 PM

EAC has been added to the exchange http://bittrex.com.

Updated OP. They also list it as a LTC pair.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:20:42 PM

EarthCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
blackswan121

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

bitcoindirect

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:08:28 PM

Here is the direct Reddit link where I will have most of the updates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable

Thanks again to all those who are helping these kids who don't have the opportunity to have books like we do, and the Penguin Foundation!

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-610,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

So for those of you who know me either from Reddit or Bitcointalk, I am the guy who has a glass etching business with my girl that started doing glass etched Bitcoin Glasses and have been an active member in the crypto currency world.

Today, I want to inform you that with being a big part in the Penguincoin community, our community has setup with two charitable organizations for whom we are going to work directly with on helping their cause.

In doing so, I personally have promised to the community that ANY SALE made with our glass etching at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull, we will PERSONALLY DONATE 25% off the sale to our donation wallet, which will get divided between the two charitites.  By tomorrow we will post an article that http://cryptoarticles.com

Our first charity we have been in communication with is Penguin Books and the Pearson Foundation.  

Who is known for such books as:*
*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

They're charity is http://wegivebooks.org.  We give books donates books to children less fortunate and tries to inspire caregivers and educators the chance to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.

For every $5 dollars donated, they will send two more bookbooks to their charity partners.

The other organization we have communicated with and are making promises to is **The Penguin Foundation**
http://penguinfoundation.org.au

The Penguin Foundation was established to protect and preserve one of Australia's most important natural assets - the little penguin.

The Penguin Foundation aims to provide a dedicated source of funding to support little penguin conservation projects on Phillip Island. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation in the event of a man-made disaster; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic on Phillip Island. Since its establishment in 2006, the Penguin Foundation has raised over $1.5 million.

Our Goal for the penguin foundation is to be a sponsor, but we will have an adopted penguin as well.  And with the current news articles about the Penguin Foundations need, such as http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Knit-a-penguin-sweater-to-help-them-survive-an-5293898.php We felt the need to reach out directly to them.

Any and all donations are beneficial to our cause and the meaning of what Penguincoin is trying to achieve, and what a positive outlook the crypto-currency world will achieve from this and it's ability to do more positive for the world then negative.

Thank you for any help, and please spread the word.  I will gladly update everyone on here, as well as on bitcointalk about the updates and donations we have been receiving, as well as the updates on our penguins and books that have been donated.

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Donations are accepted in any of these forms so far.  We will gladly give other currencies the option to donate on request.

*BTC-1MEnRWb5EWoiQm32p3aF78MkBAPheqAvZQ
*LTC-LSAgpiArAQCe8jyUrHZ7vG3vyQv4xwY5GQ
*PENG-pDFQzCdyeqKdzP7LRgAc2G21LQJKzHKXQz
*DOGE-DMEAqJBRkPL38A5MPwmfanDx98sWen6Kgu
*RIPPLE-rPYpuvDH7sXBDF2hEYC1E7Ko2sUEKqYetG
*AURORACOIN-ASZfre39f9Po8ndukHznRzo2y18MF2tift
*FLAP-FFUZk1m7gohkbNCK42YjdZA44FuJ5W3tDe
*KLONDIKE-L6zvYLLeVjwFgWN7cpJb3EMfwjJJXenx1J
*ULTRA-UjkkNHz3X9VrVw1t3z6gA74nhg31ZBKHip
*EARTH-epYihNy9sNmLBHo8HUaSKoVsrgaY2c9LvQ
*DARK-XhgrwWsfE3pGcy6sBqcMTSwvegnqQQGjMF
*LEAF-fHxCcHMzRFjrythxRHhZmM2Xz2E4Q7PtV6
*MINT-MXQcJJCmkFTByLuUYqgatVKBuH3FPNmbcn
*BLACK-B4s9FErujyGYrp4VuR5u94vVBwytoTL9XS

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:27:15 PM

Good news. We are heading to 500 votes!!!  

That poll result doesn't look good at all.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4927

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:32:39 PM

Hello "John", "earthcoin", and "eac15678", including "?" as none of the aforementioned are really you.

Whomever you are.. thank you for posting, I post as "0rganic" on this forum and on earthcointalk.org, I do not believe I have communicated with you directly or I am not aware of that fact.

Your post... although very welcome, is also an opportunity to finally lance this boil, and carbuncle, that has plagued and disfigured this community, resulting in rumor, speculation, contempt, mistrust, anger, confusion, accusations, allegations, notwithstanding the dire market price of the coin.

Firstly...., I thank you for the creation and the concept of Earthcoin I really do, and I am sorry that the alleged working relationship between you and Norb disintegrated and fell apart.

Secondly, ...I am certain that no reasonable minded party would think that you should't be compensated for your work and creativity, as far as I have been able to piece this broken jigsaw together  all the components of a Perfect Storm have played their part, including "InCryptEx", which on the face of it appears to be Earthcoins MtGox according to the information I hold.

Thirdly, I thank you for your disclosure in respect of the premine, as you are aware speculation has been rife, however progress has been made this boil has been lanced and the infection is being removed by disclosure of whom did what and where and what for, although at present the figures
 still do not tally, and I am still awaiting a response to these questions that I posted in earthcointalk.org, PLEASE SEE LINKS
 https://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/the-emperors-new-clothes/
 https://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/dev-qa-transcript/page/2/

Fourthly, sorry for the medical analogy, but this open sore stinks, there are some who wish to close this wound now, stitch it up and move on, so do I ....but there is still a little infection that remains, and it will only come back in the future and cause further  damage, and financial loss
which will be irreparable.

Fifthly, If you record the premine was for and I quote, " Premined 2% for promotions, giveaway, bounties, dev and long term support." I believe that most reasonable thinking people would equate from  the aforementioned sentence,....  would understand that "dev" is an abbreviation of "development" when used in conjunction with "dev and long term support".  It does not infer I will take 100 million EAC and disappear!

Sixthly, as I previously stated, your above post although welcome, will be spun by others that all is well in Earthcoin Land, there will be many others who view the above with skepticism , and If I am totally honest so do I. Libertarian cryptology is all well and good,.. and I am an ardent Cheerleader for that.......but one of the most important elements in respect of this new evolving currency is **"TRUST"**, it is non-negotiable, unbending, and can be easily lost, and very difficult to recover, notwithstanding the fact that Earthcoin has been developed and launched with a humanitarian philanthropic ethos. In light of this the i's need to be dotted, and the t's crossed, although this appears to be reluctantly happening, and I wish certain parties had done this willingly without foot-dragging, we have had positive results, as evidenced by your post and others.

Seventhly however...from my research from Earthcoin.info, it does not appear that the 270 million EAC appears to be divided as you state above, what has been discovered is that 270 million EAC was divided into 220 million EAC and 50 million EAC respectivily. I was expecting to see 270 million EAC divided by 2 transfers of 135 000,000 million EAC each. For your information and records your ex partner Norb has disclosed a wallet containing 1,000, 000 and 99,000,000 a total of  100,000,000 EAC.  The Fund Manger "wesandEAC" has disclosed a wallet containing +18,000,000 million EAC and subsequently disclosed another 20,000,000 that he forgot he had received from Norb, however at the moment  this has not been confirmed,... this additional 20,000,000 EAC, and at present is only hearsay, upon conformation bY a disclosed wallet the total held by him would amount to 38,000,000 million EAC. In this regard I am awaiting further news and updates from Kevin  AKA **biomech** who is the new communications officer and now posts as "earthcoin**.

Eightly  From the above it would appear that Norbs Disclosed 100,000,000 EAC,  Wes unconfirmed 38,000,000 would amount  to 138,000,000 EAC,
from your unconfirmed disclosure that you hold 65,000,000 this would make a grand total of 203,000,000 EAC, of that 85,000,000 not confirmed. Notwithstanding  67,000,000 million EAC that have allegedly been paid out in bounties giveaways, in respect of the paid bounties, this figure does not stack up at all.

Ninethly, I note your reluctance in disclosing the balance of your wallet, and I do not know the history of your relationship with Norb or  Wes, so cannot comment on the reasons that you have in respect of those two individuals. However, if you have left the original team of earthcoin and the community, why have you taken the premine with you?  

Tenthly, if you care about this coin, and the many disenfranchised people that could benefit in the future, also the market price, including its community and the general perception of crypto currency, PLEASE reconsider your position in respect of Norb and  Wes, wave a white flag at least temporarily to reassess your figures.

Best Regards

0rganic

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ThatMouse

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

I just did a Google news search for 'bitcoin' and only found articles pretty much slamming bitcoin, including the famous Warren Buffett showing a profound ignorance of how Bitcoin works, comparing it to a check or money order  Huh

Thoughts.

+1
Backlash

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

I see MintCoin is now accepted by http://bongocoin.com/. Is this a company EAC should be associated with? At this stage I have no idea if BongoCoin is a reputable company, but it definitely has potential.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

I invite any of the true believers in the Earthcoin community to buy 1% of the Float at current prices and refuse to sell for a 1 month time period. If 50 people joined that challenge, for a mere $2000, they would own more of this 'fledgling, high-tech, growth currency' than they could ever dream of owning in the equivalent equity of a start-up tech company.

Maybe the first 2 persons would be able to buy 18M at $2,000 if they carefully set their orders across a couple of days time span. But after that, the price would've risen so the 50th person would have to pay $20,000 to get 18M. Smiley

Anyway, I'm planning on being the first, so it's gonna be easiest for me. Smiley  Already have 11M, so I'm gonna get 7 more.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:18:47 PM

I invite any of the true believers in the Earthcoin community to buy 1% of the Float at current prices and refuse to sell for a 1 month time period. If 50 people joined that challenge, for a mere $2000, they would own more of this 'fledgling, high-tech, growth currency' than they could ever dream of owning in the equivalent equity of a start-up tech company.

Maybe the first 2 persons would be able to buy 18M at $2,000 if they carefully set their orders across a couple of days time span. But after that, the price would've risen so the 50th person would have to pay $20,000 to get 18M. Smiley

Anyway, I'm planning on being the first, so it's gonna be easiest for me. Smiley  Already have 11M, so I'm gonna get 7 more.

Currently at 10M, a little more then 10M, i don't have BTCs to add more at this moment, i really would love to have 20M or more .

Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: