Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

Building this kind of project was a very big help on new on building projects and didn't know where the hell they were get budget for the project and platform that they will be building or creating. Probably this project will be a hit on every developers who were finding backers and supporter for their project/platform.
Yes, I believe that, too. Building this kind of crowdfunding platform is most likely to be a big hit for new
businessman or new companies out there who wants to raise capital to start their business through the people
who will believe and have trust in their project. This crowdfunding platform is replacing the traditional way
of relying to immediate network such as members of the family to fund for it or loan from local banks.Arizn's
platform is not simply a usual platform,it is built in Ethereum Blockchain which makes it a reliable one.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.

This project will probably putting a blast in the industry
because they will encourage more people to create more outstanding project than existing project now. Small business can now conceptualize their own project/platform and create more.
Arceusz

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.

It is truly helpful for those people but how can they be sure that all of the people or business will not do any harm on their platform, like most of the people starting up an ICO just to scam peoples money?  Do they have any plans on filtering these kinds of a business proposal on Arizn platform?

Funding one’s project platform is very difficult nowadays because small business doesn’t have the chance to build their own project platform and to compete into others. Because of this project people nowadays will have the chance to be more innovative small or big.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.

Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:36:41 PM by UnBiased

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.
Thanks for providing us all the links so we can monitor the updates regarding this project. I am looking forward to being one of the investors on the projects that will be created on this platform. I am sure that ARIZN will attract investors to invest in this project because of its great concept.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:19:27 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Is there any reason why you build up this kind of feature than others? I'm just being curious because as I read on some post your system is free to use so why you come up on this while you cannot profit on this kind of project you will build? Am I right or what? I'm just basing on what I have read, no hate.
Yeah, I read it, too, in their website https://ico.arizn.network/ that Arizn provide
"A free for life service". How does Arizn make profit from this platform then? I thought, crowdfunding platforms
are business too, having door fees to accept project to start raising funds.Got confused in here.

I think we better read again the Whitepaper and look for the answers. And the devs on this thread is actively answering our inquiries. I hope they will notice your concern to be able to answer you directly. I am quite sure that they are definitely generating income from this platform. ARIZN is a great project and we should keep the faith in the team.

I found this in the ARIZN Whitepaper and I think this is probably the answer to our question:

Arizn is developing an ecosystem of supporting and connecting products that combine
multiple financial markets into one unified and decentralized platform. This creates a a
range of potential revenue streams. Despite being completely free to use as a basic
portal to funding, there is many services that incur nominal fee's that can add
immediate value in the way of promotion across the platform.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:06:25 PM by MashaAndBear

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.

Thanks for the links, I'll spread words about this project on how good it is to my fellow crypto enthusiast and friends.

Do this project have any bounty campaign on goin right now?
bitstalker23

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

We shoudnt be relax until it releases it MVP, do they reach the projects soft cap or hard cap. Any announcement about the projects progress?
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

Arizn is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity for AALT Token Holders.

Arizn is integrating with the Bancor Protocol to allow AALT token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

source: https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d

Big news, this will give a boost on their ICO, i want to see ARIZN having their hardcap.
i saw they plan about the 20% buy back to keep their holders and investors a big chance in having a profit in very short time.

Imagine just the private sale alone gather a huge amount money how much more if it still coninue to gather more investor until the ICO sale ends. That is a good news for the one who put their money into this platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

?
I have same doubt as you. I hate to say but don't you think there is something fishy about it. If they say they want transparency then they should do what they preach, no more private sale or there must be someone who can answer our doubts. No matter how good the project is, if you have created a doubt on people, there will definitely a big hindrance in the success of the project.

Well giga19, everything in the crypto world is just speculations. Nothing is really solid and tangible. Everything is  just like hitting the air but so also investment. Nothing is 100% sure in investments but we do hope, trust and believe. For us if we dont trust and try we lose. Though there are those who fail in trusting but there are also those who’ve succeed and benefitted much so, it is just a matter of making decision. This what is presented, up to us if we take it or not.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

?
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
1kreasons

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Is the Transparency feature of this project/platform are helpful or not? For me it is. Nowadays investors are more monitored on the project they were supporting to. Also project nowadays are being worst and worst than before, all project doesn't have unique concept that actually helps people. In other way it is helpful for me so that the investors will observe first the project and study about what's about on the project before investing and funding to.
Definitely helpful! Transparency is so much needed in crowfunding platform like this of Arizn's.Without it,
Arizn cannot draw potential supporters and investors who are checking on project's eligibility.Supporters and
investors are now more cautious and does a lot of researches and reviews before engaging themselves in a certain project.

No doubt, transparency is helpful, so there will be no conspiracy nor sabotage for those who have plans to.make such business fail. You never know sometimes as much as people are very clever and they like to succeed, some.people lso doesn't play fair,.they want others to fail taht they may succeed.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

well,let's hope that they are telling the truth and i believe that it is not impossible for the project to collect that big amount they stated because Arizn projects looks good and has a better future. And one thing more,every project has their own strategy to reach their plans and goals.
The thing that may relax us  if this Arizn is legal or just a scam is that fyi, they have been started their business since 2011 and they have partnered with government agencies where they started this project, in South Africa, so more or less, this project is real.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.

I think even  have many crowdfunding like Arizn now ,but again arizn will be unique for them because we have a lot of supporters and investor behind of them ,to help and growing industry of this platform.therefore As avid fun on this project I will also support them in my own ways,

That's a good idea helping and supporting for the best of Arizn platform for the continuing success of the project. I believe also that Arizn has a unique crowdfunding platform strategy that other projects doesn't have.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.
stitch070707

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

A project like this needs more time to understand, about their developments is the issue here, at some point, with that huge amount of money like 2M$ isnt that enough to suffice their development system? I think they are still in developing their process and continuing their vision towards this matter.
theamazinggrace

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

A project like this needs more time to understand, about their developments is the issue here, at some point, with that huge amount of money like 2M$ isnt that enough to suffice their development system? I think they are still in developing their process and continuing their vision towards this matter.

Actually the project is simple they want to help the starting projects, developers and other company to have a crowdfunding system by using blockchain as their base. Transparency of every project is necessary for the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: