Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

I just went through the AMA answers. Did I understand it correctly that they will have two separate blockchains/tokens. One on the Ethereum blockchain and another blockchain, the so-called CovaChain to store data? So I assume all the token holders of ERC-20 COVA tokens will get coins on the CovaChain, too?

Yes and in addition to that they seem to cover everywhere aside medicals with their blockchain technology proving for the technology to have really a wide use cases

I don't think they would have a token on the cova chain. But the cova token will be an ERC-20 token that is it will be hosted on the Ethereum blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I just went through the AMA answers. Did I understand it correctly that they will have two separate blockchains/tokens. One on the Ethereum blockchain and another blockchain, the so-called CovaChain to store data? So I assume all the token holders of ERC-20 COVA tokens will get coins on the CovaChain, too?

Yes and in addition to that they seem to cover everywhere aside medicals with their blockchain technology proving for the technology to have really a wide use cases

I was thinking on the same thing too if where are we going to see our coins there. Anyway I also believe that they really can bring more benefits more than what we think not only for medical, It will be a world wide benefit from the project someday.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Yes plus going ERC 20 is the only way they will be able to trade quickly; I don't it is wise waiting until the blockchain is ready along with the wallet. So it makes sense having the ERC20

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Your not wrong partnerships with big names and adoption go hand in hand you can’t really expect people to use crypto until it’s been integrated and useable across platforms and companies

You're absolutely right and such things will help make the brand worth the investment, the blockchain industry don't need anything that will make them look bad but they need something that will actually bring them to limelight, so whatever that will make the industry productive is what we need to see, as that's the only way we can get to experience the advantages of blockchain 
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Yeah. I hope so too. I have some questions to ask but I think I will wait till they do another AMA session like this. I really wished I participated as I saw as it was happening

We can also request for such sessions in their telegram channel. I am sure team will be very happy to do that.

yeah, another COVAAMA is really a wonderful thing i also have loads of questions to ask the team, the just concluded AMA was a success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Yes plus going ERC 20 is the only way they will be able to trade quickly; I don't it is wise waiting until the blockchain is ready along with the wallet. So it makes sense having the ERC20

Well, they are not replacing the ERC-20 token and are not only have it as a placeholder until the CovaChain is ready. In the end, we will have both, the ERC20 Cova token and the token on the CovaChain. And both will be tradeable (I guess).
Ace44

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

Yeah. I hope so too. I have some questions to ask but I think I will wait till they do another AMA session like this. I really wished I participated as I saw as it was happening

We can also request for such sessions in their telegram channel. I am sure team will be very happy to do that.

yeah, another COVAAMA is really a wonderful thing i also have loads of questions to ask the team, the just concluded AMA was a success

I believe they will do so, a continuous process of awareness is needed and most times in order for such awareness to work, a freebie should be attached, the AMA is a great communication process that should not be underutilized and its a good thing that cova just had one of such and it shouldn't be the end of it
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

Well, they are not replacing the ERC-20 token and are not only have it as a placeholder until the CovaChain is ready. In the end, we will have both, the ERC20 Cova token and the token on the CovaChain. And both will be tradeable (I guess).

I had read similar information before and it great to have it pointed out again
Thanks for this besides I am thinking how would they be able to manage the listing and trading of 2 tokens side by side?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Thanks for this besides I am thinking how would they be able to manage the listing and trading of 2 tokens side by side?  Huh

That’s going to be a bit confusing, if they should do this they should ensure they create good publicity so their community will be kept updated.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

That’s going to be a bit confusing, if they should do this they should ensure they create good publicity so their community will be kept updated.

well i believe that's the job of weekly report, the team needs to ensure every party involved in the project are kept abreast with every happenings

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction
ibininja

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction

They are currently doing the bi-weekly; I don't think weekly would make that much difference. I mean it would be useless to have a weekly when there are minor updates it would just render their efforts under valued.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I can understand your concerns. And keep in mind that what I have written in my message above is still based only on my assumptions. So I am not sure if both tokens will be listed on an exchange. But what incentive for miners would it be to keep the CovaChain running, when the block rewards aren't tradable anywhere.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

They are currently doing the bi-weekly; I don't think weekly would make that much difference. I mean it would be useless to have a weekly when there are minor updates it would just render their efforts under valued.

https://twitter.com/covatoken

They are very constant to make update I am very confident with my investment in this project. They are still moving forward in good direction and I hope future will bring more attention for this project.
Ace44

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Yea, they really have been busy and i'm pretty sure investors will really be happy with the report, i was discussing with a friend yesterday and he stated something very important, which is the fact that data is like the new oil of the 21st century, so its important that a process should be created to provide adequate security when it comes to data protection
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

The dip that we are seeing is not natural. Its caused by some whales. Not sure what the plans are exactly. But waiting for big..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

The dip that we are seeing is not natural. Its caused by some whales. Not sure what the plans are exactly. But waiting for big..

Actually there is a conspiracy theory that the dip is caused by a some high people who are trying to surpress the price and not actually trying to make money out of it.
ibininja

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Actually there is a conspiracy theory that the dip is caused by a some high people who are trying to surpress the price and not actually trying to make money out of it.

I think it is more of an exhaustion thing. Many jumped into crypto now and it is really difficult pushing the price up; earlier it was somewhat manageable with usdt but now not anymore.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Actually, most of the protocol would be open sourced. Btw I’ll say it was an impressive move by COVALENT team. Everyone has an opportunity to get access to the Protocol, modify it and have an idea of its potential.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: