Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

its really good to see COVA trading so soon! plus a new airdrop on Bitmax really got my hope up! i'll be joining it today! and i'll suggest you guys not to miss the chance of getting some free COVA for your self!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

its really good to see COVA trading so soon! plus a new airdrop on Bitmax really got my hope up! i'll be joining it today! and i'll suggest you guys not to miss the chance of getting some free COVA for your self!

Yea, they are really in for it, going all out in such a short period and giving the community a lot to talk about, it really started like they weren't serious on their social media and all that but now, the whole place is up and doing, bitmax and huobi is a good place to start and i believe with time, they will extend to other exchange sites
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

Yea, they are really in for it, going all out in such a short period and giving the community a lot to talk about, it really started like they weren't serious on their social media and all that but now, the whole place is up and doing, bitmax and huobi is a good place to start and i believe with time, they will extend to other exchange sites

They’ve done a good job and now everyone is talking about the one Blockchain project that went against the odds. Early investors would be happy with the success so far.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

They’ve done a good job and now everyone is talking about the one Blockchain project that went against the odds. Early investors would be happy with the success so far.

Mores reason I think 2019 is going to be a year for massive Blockchain technology adoption. Projects like COVA would spearhead these adoption like they’re doing with the partnerships

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

yeah, cova x bitmax airdrop is truly a sure way to grab some decent COVA the team are working to ensure a lot of people get familiar with the project.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

yeah, cova x bitmax airdrop is truly a sure way to grab some decent COVA the team are working to ensure a lot of people get familiar with the project.

This airdrop is especially a nice idea when you consider that there are still only a small number of token holders since there was no public sale. The more people that hold (and care about) the tokens the better.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

This airdrop is especially a nice idea when you consider that there are still only a small number of token holders since there was no public sale. The more people that hold (and care about) the tokens the better.

i honestly don't know why they choose to get listed without carrying out ICO i will have to ask this question in their AMA that is obviously next AMA

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

i honestly don't know why they choose to get listed without carrying out ICO i will have to ask this question in their AMA that is obviously next AMA

I think they already raised the right amount of funds they need for the project plus they got financial partners. Also. It’s not really a good market to have an ICO. Now everyone got an opportunity to get COVA tokens on huobi and BitMax.io

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Saw them posting on twitter about the number of commercial partners they've already lined up in the asian region i think that plus their testnet performance puts them in a pretty solid position hopefully they can gain some western partners as well to really solidify a spot in the market
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Saw them posting on twitter about the number of commercial partners they've already lined up in the asian region i think that plus their testnet performance puts them in a pretty solid position hopefully they can gain some western partners as well to really solidify a spot in the market

Being in Asia seems to be an easy way to find good projects to partner with. Bitmax has recently announced listing them the exchange is quite decent with around 80 in daily volume.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Yeah just saw it too. I think those partnerships will really going to be true because the project is really a good deal to those companies too. This project will going to be big and those companies will going to grab it.

At your service
Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I think they already raised the right amount of funds they need for the project plus they got financial partners. Also. It’s not really a good market to have an ICO. Now everyone got an opportunity to get COVA tokens on huobi and BitMax.io

The main reason why they decided not to have a public ICO was due to regulatory concerns. Totally understandable when you see how the SEC is going after unregistered tokensales lately.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Talking about the odds, the whole thing really caught me off guard, i mean, they started like every other project but they seem to have turn the tide in their favor, from huge investors to amazing announcements, i went through their twitter page today and the whole place was littered with good news, not to mention partnership deals, i'm really excited
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Being in Asia seems to be an easy way to find good projects to partner with. Bitmax has recently announced listing them the exchange is quite decent with around 80 in daily volume.

The idea of a smart internet protocol where your data can’t be accessed with your consent is one that could be adopted easily by any company or industry. Everyone needs it.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

The idea of a smart internet protocol where your data can’t be accessed with your consent is one that could be adopted easily by any company or industry. Everyone needs it.

Data privacy is an important part of every company. No one wants it’s data breached. They’ll come running for a Partnership soon. I hope Covalent team can take the heat.

Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Data privacy is an important part of every company. No one wants it’s data breached. They’ll come running for a Partnership soon. I hope Covalent team can take the heat.

Ofcourse they can. I think there would likely be more additions to the team. COVA project in a few months from its private sales is gaining grounds in data management. All thanks to hardwork and brilliance of the team.

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.
Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.
What’s the rate on BitMax today?

Sozialtourist

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.
What’s the rate on BitMax today?

Current price is 0.0000285 ETH per token. Still a bit lower than the 0.00003125 ETH, which was the private sale price.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: