Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.
What’s the rate on BitMax today?

Current price is 0.0000285 ETH per token. Still a bit lower than the 0.00003125 ETH, which was the private sale price.

Well, its the norm but i  believe that the implementations of the brands will boost the value with time, its normal for the price to be low at the beginning because of factors that's associated with new brands, like skepticism among the community, so its going to be a lot of hardwork but time its all they need to determine the actual value of the token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Was anybody here able to meet up with the deadline for the Bitmax snapshot? I can't believe I missed it. I also commend the strategy adopted by the team for the airdrop on Bitmax, these guys are really smart.

It wasn't indeed very smart of them  Grin the airdrop is such a way one has to trade to claim them yet it has an expiring period where the token loses its presence in one's wallet as I had read

i read somewhere the airdrop is finishing by 29-Dec the team to consider extending it i believe a lot of people are not aware they are currently carrying out airdrop

I do not see the need for extending, the volume is increasing and activity is increasing as well, definitely, there isn't any need for an extension?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

Current price is 0.0000285 ETH per token. Still a bit lower than the 0.00003125 ETH, which was the private sale price.

Well, its the norm but i  believe that the implementations of the brands will boost the value with time, its normal for the price to be low at the beginning because of factors that's associated with new brands, like skepticism among the community, so its going to be a lot of hardwork but time its all they need to determine the actual value of the token
[/quote]

wow. interesting to see the COVA price. Sure to get into the eyes of many potential traders and then it will fly high.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Saw them posting on twitter about the number of commercial partners they've already lined up in the asian region i think that plus their testnet performance puts them in a pretty solid position hopefully they can gain some western partners as well to really solidify a spot in the market

yeah, i have no idea they have released information about their testnet i will have to check it out to stay abreast about the latest happening in their space 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

I see that trading on Bitmax is finally open. There have been some trades already. I will also buy a few thousand Cova Tokens today. The price is also very cheap... but probably not for long.
em777

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

I see that trading on Bitmax is finally open. There have been some trades already. I will also buy a few thousand Cova Tokens today. The price is also very cheap... but probably not for long.

yeah, considering the fact that the project is a very awesome and i expect to see a rise in price as soon as crypto community start to recognize the importance of COVA

[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

With trading open on bitmax and with a USDT pair, hopefully that plus the huobi listing will be able to really start building up traders volume and knowledge of the platform getting the testnet off the ground also takes things to a much different level than a few weeks ago even
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Did you mean to say that Cova is already tradable on BitMax exchange? I didn't get your point, could you explain little bit about it?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I think this is the best project ranking on its quick adoption. More partners trying to get in. Each day there’s an exciting announcement of adoption in a different industry. What do you think would come next?

Their listing on bitmax and release of their public testnet came out at the right time. They have kept to their word about giving us good updates.

Yes I agree with you. It’s the best project of the year and also really undervalued. No ICO just private sales but keeps s stable 1 eth : 32000 COVA.

I think the biggest problem is that the project is still quite unknown. I mean, they had no public sale so no huge marketing campaign for it. No Bitcointalk bounties that would've attracted a lot of people. So it's not surprising for me that the price didn't skyrocket after their listing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

I think the biggest problem is that the project is still quite unknown. I mean, they had no public sale so no huge marketing campaign for it. No Bitcointalk bounties that would've attracted a lot of people. So it's not surprising for me that the price didn't skyrocket after their listing.
[/quote]

This is not entirely correct. Project marketing is at its best and even seen article about COVA in cointelegraph. These days bounty participants not doing their work properly in my opinion because they always got scammed by project people in the near past. So nobody is interested.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 04:35:17 PM by Sozialtourist

Well, its the norm but i  believe that the implementations of the brands will boost the value with time, its normal for the price to be low at the beginning because of factors that's associated with new brands, like skepticism among the community, so its going to be a lot of hardwork but time its all they need to determine the actual value of the token

This is not entirely correct. Project marketing is at its best and even seen article about COVA in cointelegraph. These days bounty participants not doing their work properly in my opinion because they always got scammed by project people in the near past. So nobody is interested.

So did you know about the project when they had their private sale in February this year? I first heard about the project recently. You are right, they have stepped up and are doing much more for their marketing now. But a lot more people would have heard about COVA if they had an ICO. At least that's my opinion. However, this can be good for early birds who secure their tokens now before the majority knows about the project.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

thats probably because it listed only on a new exchange, listing on Huobi will make the price and trade volume a boom! currently there shouldnt be any holder rather then the private investors as they did not initiated any airdrop/bounty or public sale.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

With trading open on bitmax and with a USDT pair, hopefully that plus the huobi listing will be able to really start building up traders volume and knowledge of the platform getting the testnet off the ground also takes things to a much different level than a few weeks ago even

With the rate at which everyone wants to hold their tokens and the excitement and support they have gained. It would not take long before they have a lot of trading volume.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Saw them posting on twitter about the number of commercial partners they've already lined up in the asian region i think that plus their testnet performance puts them in a pretty solid position hopefully they can gain some western partners as well to really solidify a spot in the market

yeah, i have no idea they have released information about their testnet i will have to check it out to stay abreast about the latest happening in their space 

I have not seen the above news on their twitter page,i will have to check that out much later, i'm really excited with the direction that this project is going and the influence that it has generated in such a short period and i believe with time, the community will come to appreciate the concept, in fact, i feel they already have that feeling of Cova becoming a good brand
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

I think it’s the right time to get more COVA tokens. They seem to have a much attention now and whales must have an eye on a great project like this.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

With the rate at which everyone wants to hold their tokens and the excitement and support they have gained. It would not take long before they have a lot of trading volume.

Good projects like COVA get could get support for the crypto circle and other no Blockchain firms easily. There’s so much good news, and the team won’t stop wining.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

I have been following COVA project for some time now. Unique features and smart strategies from the team made it a success.
Covalent is listed and trading on BitMax.io and huobi. I already opened a trading account on both Exchange, which of these, would be a better exchange to trade on?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

I have been following COVA project for some time now. Unique features and smart strategies from the team made it a success.
Covalent is listed and trading on BitMax.io and huobi. I already opened a trading account on both Exchange, which of these, would be a better exchange to trade on?

Well you can try out btmax given that they are new they will give more attention to their customers  and that is what most customers need

[[[[[[
em777

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

Did you mean to say that Cova is already tradable on BitMax exchange? I didn't get your point, could you explain little bit about it?

yeah they are trading on both Houbi and bitmax you can check their website for list of exchange platform where they are trading you can equally grab some decent amount of tokens

[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

It’s up now. And I think it’s bonus price time is over. Seems it’s heading for the moon, trading above private sale price. Main Rt is going to be a blast.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: