Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 12:30:20 PM

Ignacio Bahamondes also impressed me with a high kick. I think it will be on KO tops for a good time. In general, this event was one of those, where I liked prelims more than main card.
For me Ignacio Bahamondes was the most interesting fight of the night. I've seen this guy take an absolute beating, and still move forward. This time it was the complete opposite, and while he was still pressuring, he wasn't really taking too much damage. The only damage he was taking was from those pretty slick jabs, but they were never a massive threat to him. Last 10 seconds of the fight KO is always nice, especially if anyone put a bet on for a KO in the third round. Always the best odds to have a KO in the final round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 12:43:07 PM

I love the prospect of upcoming UFC event Barboza vs Chikadze and I am still unsure how to pick the winner here, odds are almost equal but I am slightly leaning towards Chikadze.
Chikadze overall attitude is great, he was begging Dana White to give him some fight for months, and I think this fight is perfect for him.
Both fighters have very similar stats but Barboza advantage is more experience, he is better ranked, but his record is showing that he can lose a fight and there are holes in his game.
I am going to wait for weight-ins and interviews before making any bets here.

But check out those names he’s lost to tho.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/edson-barboza-mendes-junior

There’s Dan Ige.  I had a bet on Ige but watching tape on that match again, I could see an argument for Barboza winner.  It was very close.

Other guys are Paul Felder, tough opponent.  Justin Gaethje, you guys know this guy.  Kevin Lee, was a talented prospect at the time.  Khabib, no comment!  Peak Ferguson, peak Johnson and peak Cerrone...  These are all high level guys.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 01:28:41 PM

It appears we have another pretty fighting kitten for this event hehehe. Her name is Vanessa Demopoulos, she was a confirmed exotic dancer before she became an MMA fighter. She is very flexible and she likes to do high wide kicks!

I am not one to judge fighters on their looks, and I am genuinely happy there are female MMA fighters and hope that the female side of fighting will evolve with time. That being said, my heart sir will forever belong to Claudia Gadelha Smiley Was close to getting a subscription for her onlyfans acc Cheesy

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:13:27 PM

I am not one to judge fighters on their looks, and I am genuinely happy there are female MMA fighters and hope that the female side of fighting will evolve with time. That being said, my heart sir will forever belong to Claudia Gadelha Smiley Was close to getting a subscription for her onlyfans acc Cheesy

Whoa! I never thought that Claudia Gadelha has an Onlyfans page, I was really shocked and check it to verify, but I really don't want to spend a single penny just to view her only fans page, so I search the internet for leak photos and her photos is not really that showy or she would post just sexy picture but other are blurred so I am OK with this and actually now aside from Michelle Waterson, Mackenzie Dern, Alexa Grasso, Tracy Cortez, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, I will surely add up Claudia Gadelha in my dreams of a list of hotties!  Grin
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:17:16 AM

I am not one to judge fighters on their looks, and I am genuinely happy there are female MMA fighters and hope that the female side of fighting will evolve with time.  

I'm genuinely scared if such female fighters evolve or we will have more like these:

Even Axe murderer looks pretty next to her

Just google Gabi Garcia (The Brazilian behemoth, who stands 187cm tall and weighed in at 111kg for her last fight - rofl) for more content or search on YouTube for her fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:19:05 PM

I am not one to judge fighters on their looks, and I am genuinely happy there are female MMA fighters and hope that the female side of fighting will evolve with time.  

I'm genuinely scared if such female fighters evolve or we will have more like these:

Just google Gabi Garcia (The Brazilian behemoth, who stands 187cm tall and weighed in at 111kg for her last fight - rofl) for more content or search on YouTube for her fight.

We all know about Gabi Smiley When is she grappling with Craig Jones? Is that still on or? Anyway, Gabi is more of an exception than the rule. That's why heavier women's weight classes have much less of a competition and that's why it's hard for Gabi or let' say Cyborg get adequate fights. So no, I don't think she is the future, just the odd old style of MMA exception.

Whoa! I never thought that Claudia Gadelha has an Onlyfans page, I was really shocked and check it to verify, but I really don't want to spend a single penny just to view her only fans page, so I search the internet for leak photos and her photos is not really that showy or she would post just sexy picture but other are blurred so I am OK with this and actually now aside from Michelle Waterson, Mackenzie Dern, Alexa Grasso, Tracy Cortez, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, I will surely add up Claudia Gadelha in my dreams of a list of hotties!  Grin

Yeah buddy! I am a simp for Claudia and I am not ashamed to admit it Smiley And I applaud her having an OnlyFans acc, you go girl, more power to her.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 12:40:21 PM

That is just a mean-looking chick there, and a real treat if she can transfer to the UFC but there is no Women Heavyweight and I think that she will always struggle with the weigh-ins, but she is a real She-hulk if there is a Heavyweight Division for women.

Yeah buddy! I am a simp for Claudia and I am not ashamed to admit it Smiley And I applaud her having an OnlyFans acc, you go girl, more power to her.

Yup! you actually have a simp for knowing such things about Claudia Gadelha, this girl is surely looking for a sexy time with her only fans account, and I am adding the Strawweight Champion Rose Namajunas, I think she is sexy inside and out, and I really love her until she just decided to take her hair off, but still a great looking girl.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:10:38 PM

TopTort, my eyes!  Wtf did you find that ‘beauty’.  Lolol.  Cheesy  She looks like she could KO Vanderei Silva in that pic.

Ignacio Bahamondes also impressed me with a high kick. I think it will be on KO tops for a good time. In general, this event was one of those, where I liked prelims more than main card.
For me Ignacio Bahamondes was the most interesting fight of the night. I've seen this guy take an absolute beating, and still move forward. This time it was the complete opposite, and while he was still pressuring, he wasn't really taking too much damage. The only damage he was taking was from those pretty slick jabs, but they were never a massive threat to him. Last 10 seconds of the fight KO is always nice, especially if anyone put a bet on for a KO in the third round. Always the best odds to have a KO in the final round.

His TD defense was the most surprising.  Him being primarily a kick boxer would make everybody assume that he could he taken down easy by Roberts who is a decent grappler.  But no..  All TD attempts got stuffed.  After losing like an idiot vs Croom, I knew Roberts wasn’t worth a bet.  But I still did.  Lmao.  Never again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 7778

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 03:49:00 PM
Merited by notblox1 (1)

Damn it ... it reminded me of the gender scandal at the Olympics, that our world is going crazy. In short, the Olympic Committee allowed Transgender Woman Laurel Hubbard to compete with other women. Lol, but the highlight is that until the age of 40 it was a man and his whole body, muscles, bones developed like a man's and not like a woman's, but no one cares about that ... the transgender trend is more important. So if someone wants to be an Olympic medalist ... do not hesitate to take estrogen for a year and then you can expect that women and not men will become your rivals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 10:44:48 AM

TopTort, my eyes!  Wtf did you find that ‘beauty’.  Lolol.  Cheesy  She looks like she could KO Vanderei Silva in that pic.

Instagram showed me that beauty while scrolling and I could not resist not to share it Cheesy

I have even watched her fight against Destanie Yarbrough. I would love to see her in UFC mens flyweight to lightweight division, giving discount as she is a woman  Grin I'm sure she would make some noise there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 12:19:53 PM

That is just a mean-looking chick there, and a real treat if she can transfer to the UFC but there is no Women Heavyweight and I think that she will always struggle with the weigh-ins, but she is a real She-hulk if there is a Heavyweight Division for women.

Yup! you actually have a simp for knowing such things about Claudia Gadelha, this girl is surely looking for a sexy time with her only fans account, and I am adding the Strawweight Champion Rose Namajunas, I think she is sexy inside and out, and I really love her until she just decided to take her hair off, but still a great looking girl.

Rose just rubbed me the wrong way (pun intended XD) in her fight with Weili, she came easily influenced by political things she seems to have little grasp on and seemed to regurgitated stupid ideas Pat Barry put's out. There was no need for that and she came looking way worse than Weili in that regard.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 01:25:02 PM

^  Don’t take stuff like that seriously, esp in the UFC.  They’re just trying to draw a crowd to get a larger audience.  They prolly get bonuses behind the scenes from the company if some PPV buy quota is reached .  Lol.  

Here’s a vid you guys might like.  But mind you this is a Cub Swanson who’s at the tail end of his career.

UFC Free Fight:  Chikadze vs Swanson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edovbzTg9_I

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 07:57:32 PM

Oh man looking at those pictures posted above all I can say that there are some freaks in this sport, one example is Cris Cyborg that is now in Bellator but she could beat some male fighters in octagon or in street fight easy.

We are few days away from next UFC event Barboza vs Chikadze and you can watch media day video with pre fight interviews of all fighters, Giga Chikadze starts at 1:14 and Edson Barboza at 3:05.
Giga looked very excited about this fight and like he came from Hawaii with his yellow shirt Smiley
I know he moved from Georgia to United States but I was not sure where exactly he lives but it might be California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxDh_XggPN8

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 08:07:22 PM

Rose just rubbed me the wrong way (pun intended XD) in her fight with Weili, she came easily influenced by political things she seems to have little grasp on and seemed to regurgitated stupid ideas Pat Barry put's out. There was no need for that and she came looking way worse than Weili in that regard.

It might be her political views on Zhangs Country but that is her opinion and even though many may look at it as something negative, it will always be just her opinion in what happens and her political views, and we can not blame her with her thoughts on the matter there must be something that happens with her, but she has said that she never really hated Zhang Weili, and she is pulling some motivation even though it is not that positive it did the job pretty well, and this is just my opinion with the matter it is in the past and let's just hope for the best.
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 01:24:01 PM

It might be her political views on Zhangs Country but that is her opinion and even though many may look at it as something negative, it will always be just her opinion in what happens and her political views, and we can not blame her with her thoughts on the matter there must be something that happens with her, but she has said that she never really hated Zhang Weili, and she is pulling some motivation even though it is not that positive it did the job pretty well, and this is just my opinion with the matter it is in the past and let's just hope for the best.

Look, I get that she was pulling some motivation and I have ZERO issues when established shit stirrers/talkers go about attacking verbally on political, geographical, religious, or any others point of the topic because they are consistent. But Rose came with this from an 'I pray to the Lord Saviour while that evil Boogey woman is trying to hurt my feelings cuz I'm such a nice girl' stance to 'BASH THE COMMIE GIRL!!' McCarthy-esque bullshit

From a news outlet 'Namajunas added that she views all her opponents as "red" and has no personal issue with Zhang, saying, "I love Weili."

JFC Rose, at least stay consistent FFS

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 01:45:51 PM

This weekend’s event is that bad eh?  The regs itt seem to be distracted.  Lol.  Cheesy

The main event is solid tho.  And that Kevin Lee vs D Rodriguez match up is good enough to be included in a PPV card imho.  So yeah..  One of these two matches could be fight of the night.

And I found a new stat site that could help you guys make your picks:  https://fightmetric.rds.ca/events/upcoming

Enjoy.  Wink

Edit:  My only bet for the event, Barboza to win at 1.90.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 02:06:01 PM

Suddenly was his by this question - why there are no more UFC events on UFC Island in Abu Dhabi? These events bring a lot of money, there are highly solvent audience there, covid is almost not a problem in UAE. Last event there was in January (Conor vs Poirier 2). Anyone knows the reason why almost all the events are in UFC Apex?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:05:10 PM

Look, I get that she was pulling some motivation and I have ZERO issues when established shit stirrers/talkers go about attacking verbally on political, geographical, religious, or any others point of the topic because they are consistent. But Rose came with this from an 'I pray to the Lord Saviour while that evil Boogey woman is trying to hurt my feelings cuz I'm such a nice girl' stance to 'BASH THE COMMIE GIRL!!' McCarthy-esque bullshit

From a news outlet 'Namajunas added that she views all her opponents as "red" and has no personal issue with Zhang, saying, "I love Weili."

JFC Rose, at least stay consistent FFS

I think there is no argument here, and if the girl wants that kind of motivation then let her, but I know what are you trying to say and Rose Namajunas don't need to say that vulgarly without the thought that there might be some fans that might view her negatively, but I really respect all ideas and comments that is history and Namajunas had said something like that we can not take that out to her system,

Let's just move on and enjoy some fights with responsible betting into the sportsbooks.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:59:57 PM

~
Have you seen Gabi Garcia fight, i saw her fight when she fought in Rizin Fighting and i noticed her because she was the sparring partner of Cris Cyborg and i accept Gabi Garcia has BJJ skills but her striking is laughable as she is really slow and any decent opponent could see the strikes coming from a distance and that too not strong ones Grin.

Suddenly was his by this question - why there are no more UFC events on UFC Island in Abu Dhabi? These events bring a lot of money, there are highly solvent audience there, covid is almost not a problem in UAE. Last event there was in January (Conor vs Poirier 2). Anyone knows the reason why almost all the events are in UFC Apex?
US started allowing audience and these big events were conducted in the UAE when US was in complete lockdown and not allowing sporting events and then comes the transportation of production units and i am sure UFC will be conducting events once or twice every year.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:46:18 AM

Faceoff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8qtoZV4xxg

^ Barboza looks shredded but my money is on Chikadze at 2.01. The fight should be entertaining and I hope they don't disappoint. I'm looking forward to a striking match.

Who is betting on Kevin Lee? Odds at 1.70 looks good. He seems confident coming into this fight.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: