Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 12:50:40 PM

^  That’s cos Lewis was on a 4 fight win streak and Miocic got KO’d last spring by Ngannou.  The UFC can’t just match him vs another killer like Gane.  And that chin should be given enough time to recover imho as Miocic got starched.  His next match should be vs somebody who also just came off a loss.  Prolly somebody like Blaydes.  A trilogy wouldn’t make sense atm.

Well, you are right and I think Dana White really knows what he is doing, in who's gonna fight who, but I think the fight that many fans want is a fight between Cyril Gane VS Francis Ngannou, and In my opinion, this is a bigger fight to have than going with a Jon Jones fight,

I really think that Cyril Gane has proven himself a worthy opponent for Francis Ngannou, and I am getting redundant here by saying I was really shocked with the result of the fight, I never expect the fight to be a TKO,

And yes Stipe Miocic VS Curtis Blaydes might be a great fight to have, and prove themselves that they still have it going.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 01:08:26 PM

^  That’s cos Lewis was on a 4 fight win streak and Miocic got KO’d last spring by Ngannou.  The UFC can’t just match him vs another killer like Gane.  And that chin should be given enough time to recover imho as Miocic got starched.  His next match should be vs somebody who also just came off a loss.  Prolly somebody like Blaydes.  A trilogy wouldn’t make sense atm.

Well, you are right and I think Dana White really knows what he is doing, in who's gonna fight who, but I think the fight that many fans want is a fight between Cyril Gane VS Francis Ngannou, and In my opinion, this is a bigger fight to have than going with a Jon Jones fight,

I really think that Cyril Gane has proven himself a worthy opponent for Francis Ngannou, and I am getting redundant here by saying I was really shocked with the result of the fight, I never expect the fight to be a TKO,

And yes Stipe Miocic VS Curtis Blaydes might be a great fight to have, and prove themselves that they still have it going.

The advantage of Cyril against Ngannou is his stamina. Making the fight last at least 3rd round might slow Ngannou. First 2 rounds is going to be crucial for his win, if he couldn't duck the punches its him keeping the peace. Ngannou is too huge to stop and he's agile than Lewis.

I'd be more excited to watch Ngannou Vs Gane match too than Jones.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:38:21 PM

The advantage of Cyril against Ngannou is his stamina. Making the fight last at least 3rd round might slow Ngannou. First 2 rounds is going to be crucial for his win, if he couldn't duck the punches its him keeping the peace. Ngannou is too huge to stop and he's agile than Lewis.

Easier said than done against a big hitter like Ngannou. I also think Ngannou has shown some decent improvements in his stamina.

Do we really think Jon Jones is coming back? I'm not convinced. He'll demand too much money to come back in, and fight, and he'll only want to fight the current champion. Which I don't think he deserves right now, his last few fights which were a long time ago now, weren't exactly convincing wins.

Stipe will be fine. Although, Blaydes probably took a big hit on his confidence. That was a nasty KO, and I think everyone going into that fight was expecting him to easily win it. It makes  sense for both the fans, and Blaydes to organise a rematch against Lewis, once he himself has recovered from his recent defeat.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:58:28 PM

The fact of the matter is that Gane won the Interim belt by fighting Lewis, and, there are only two ways this can go. Either he fight's Francis for the unification of the belts or the UFC strip Francis f the title for inactivity and Gane fights someone for the title, presumably Miočić. However, I don't think Francis is near being striped.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:21:13 PM

speaking of the Advantage of Cyril Gane, I am thinking his speed will be a big factor for him, this is why Lewis is having a hard time with Gane keeping up, that lightning-fast jab that some have thought Gane had poke Derrick Lewis eye, which Gane is just aiming perfectly on the eyes of Lewis with a jab,

And by the way, I have seen that Francis Ngannou is training with Michael Jai White and Omar Sy on Ngannou's Youtube channel, it was a great watch that is why Francis Ngannou on Stipe Miocic fight was very calm and composed Ngannou was very patient in that match in my opinion.

Stipe will be fine. Although, Blaydes probably took a big hit on his confidence. That was a nasty KO, and I think everyone going into that fight was expecting him to easily win it. It makes  sense for both the fans, and Blaydes to organise a rematch against Lewis, once he himself has recovered from his recent defeat.

Well, Curtis Blaydes really needs to win this, just to get his confidence back, but Stipe Miocic in my opinion isn't going to be a hard fight for Curtis Blaydes if this match will continue or Dana could make it happen.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:37:10 PM

However, I don't think Francis is near being striped.
Definitely not, he's already fought this year. Its not a requirement that a fighter fights multiple times a year, unless its in their contract which I don't think it would be, since its hard to predict how much damage they take in their yearly matches. Francis usually fights 1-2 times a year, no more or less recently.

Dana also knows that there's hype behind Gane at the moment, and he might want to keep that going for as long as possible, and putting him against Francis even if you think he can win, is a significant risk compared to other people in the division that could be made. I actually think the Stipe Vs Gane would be the better match up, and more fun from a fans perspective.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:52:33 PM

Blaydes would be a interesting fight, but if it was to be made I feel like it would have been made before the Derrick Lewis fight if this was on the schedule. I do believe Gane will get the opportunity against Ngannou. I don't he's ready, and I'm not sure if he will ever be ready, but as you put it a lot of the fighters in the division are currently recovering from some nasty knockouts. Particularly Blaydes, and Stipe. Before of those knockouts were significant ones.

Again Miocic got starched vs Ngannou.  The UFC will give him enough time to recover.  And so did Blaydes against Lewis now thinking about it.  Lolol.  He’ll need to rest his chin too.  Cheesy  But yeah..  Gane will def get the title shot.  And yes, against Ngannou?  I don’t think he’s ready.  But then again nobody else makes sense for the title shot rn but him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:25:47 PM

However, I don't think Francis is near being striped.
Definitely not, he's already fought this year. Its not a requirement that a fighter fights multiple times a year, unless its in their contract which I don't think it would be, since its hard to predict how much damage they take in their yearly matches. Francis usually fights 1-2 times a year, no more or less recently.

Dana also knows that there's hype behind Gane at the moment, and he might want to keep that going for as long as possible, and putting him against Francis even if you think he can win, is a significant risk compared to other people in the division that could be made. I actually think the Stipe Vs Gane would be the better match up, and more fun from a fans perspective.

Yeah, striping him is a far-fetched idea so I too am leaning more towards it being Francis vs Gane. But also inactivity can come from Francis trying to negotiate a deal and wanting to wait, wanting the Jones fight, or having an injury, so a lot of things can happen, but it's not likely. Francis vs Gane it is.

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 12:28:35 PM

The heavy weight division is going to get stale if Gane cannot beat Ngannou. Ngannou has beaten everyone else in the top 10 and every other top 5 fighter has fought each other. I think we need some new blood any one know of prospects in the division which are fun to watch?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 06:49:35 PM

The heavy weight division is going to get stale if Gane cannot beat Ngannou. Ngannou has beaten everyone else in the top 10 and every other top 5 fighter has fought each other. I think we need some new blood any one know of prospects in the division which are fun to watch?

Well, For me I really like to watch Cyril Gane fight in this division, and I really think that his skill and technique right now is superb, He surely increases my expectation and I really love watching his fight in how he can beat the bigger opponent,

But for the newer blood in the division, I don't know if he is a new fighter but he debut on Sep. 12, 2020, UFC fight night 177 - Waterson VS Hill, and his opponent was Marcos Rogerio De Lima he has 14 wins and if not a Submission but with TKO/KO only and that is Alexander "King Kong" Romanov, If you would watch his previous fights with Eagles Fighting Championship days, he is winning with a submission with his weight on the neck called the Neck crack and even though he is big in size he can sure perform a suplex, so I think he is a unique addition if you want a different experience in the heavyweight division.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:57:29 PM

~
When Curtis Blaydes was facing Francis Ngannou, i had the feeling that Blaydes is going to follow the same game plan like Stipe Miocic to wrestle him and get him tired and i am sure Curtis Blaydes will be also having the same thought process but we know what happened, the fight was over in 45 seconds, one shot could finish the fight and that is the most dangerous aspect for any fighter facing Francis Ngannou.

If Jon Jones returns to heavy weight that will be the biggest fights in the history as he could pull numbers because everyone wants to see that challenge.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:13:57 AM

Uncle Dana has another fighter to hype against Francis Ngannou for 2022 after Gane. His name is Jon “Bones” Jones hehehe.

Also, Khabib is presenty starting a career in football, soccer for Americans hehehe. Sports news media is making the comparison with Michael Jordan when Jordan stopped playing basketball and began his baseball career during his first retirement in basketball.

It appears that Khabib Nurmagomedov has completed the transition into becoming Air Eagle and will be changing sports in his athletic prime, much like NBA icon Michael Jordan before him.

Late Friday Night, the Dagestan-based soccer team FC Legion Dynamo posted a photo on Instagram of Khabib apparently signing a contract to join their squad along with the following caption:

“A great battle awaits our Legion, for which we need great warriors. Getting ready to host the RPL team together with Khabib Nurmagomedov.”

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2021/08/khabib-considers-going-full-michael-jordan-playing-another-sport-2/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:22:30 AM

If Jon Jones returns to heavy weight that will be the biggest fights in the history as he could pull numbers because everyone wants to see that challenge.
Everyone wants to see Jon Jones lose, right? I'm thinking a Ngannou VS Jon Jones would be the more likely, and would be more likely to be a knockout. I think Gane would get out worked, and out maneuvers against Jon Jones, and I don't think he would have the knockout that Ngannou would have. Don't get me wrong, Jon Jones probably out works, and out maneuvers both of them, but I would be confident in Ngannou catching him a few times with some big shot .
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:22:44 AM

Jared Cannonier VS Kelvin Gastelum

Well, this is one interesting fight both have been defeated by Robert Whittaker but Cannonier have defeated Jack Hermansson with TKO Punches while Gastelum has been defeated by Hermansson with a submission, my take is I really think that Jared Cannonier has the advantage over Gastelum even though Gastelum seems has more experience than Cannonier the fact that he has a height and reaches advantage over Gastelum but my decision could also change, right now Kelvin Gastelum is focusing more on wrestling but Gastelum is also good at striking and we have seen this with the Adesanya fight the pressure he is giving to Israel Adesanya is amazing together with his durability have really pressured Israel Adesanya, but I guess Gastelum could go the distance, and if he can wrestle Cannonier and pressure him to the ground with a barrage of punches he might have the chance.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1194

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:12:52 AM

Well, this is one interesting fight both have been defeated by Robert Whittaker but Cannonier have defeated Jack Hermansson with TKO Punches while Gastelum has been defeated by Hermansson with a submission, my take is I really think that Jared Cannonier has the advantage over Gastelum even though Gastelum seems has more experience than Cannonier the fact that he has a height and reaches advantage over Gastelum but my decision could also change, right now Kelvin Gastelum is focusing more on wrestling but Gastelum is also good at striking and we have seen this with the Adesanya fight the pressure he is giving to Israel Adesanya is amazing together with his durability have really pressured Israel Adesanya, but I guess Gastelum could go the distance, and if he can wrestle Cannonier and pressure him to the ground with a barrage of punches he might have the chance.

For this fight, Jared Cannonier looks like the favorite for me, with speed and flexibility on his side. In a duel of such opponents, it is not easy to determine the winner, everything can be decided by one good blow, but I think that Jared Cannonier will win.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:07:59 PM

For this fight, Jared Cannonier looks like the favorite for me, with speed and flexibility on his side. In a duel of such opponents, it is not easy to determine the winner, everything can be decided by one good blow, but I think that Jared Cannonier will win.

Well I also think that Jared Cannonier has the advantage over Gastelum, but this may change if I can watch training on Kelvin Gastelum side and how he is preparing for this fight because right now Gastelum is really focusing on his Wrestling, and he might try to pressure Cannonier with it, as we all know Gastelum can really go the distance and his durability has proven really efficient in pressuring his opponent, but I still think that Jared Cannonier can also have an answer for this kind of situation.
TheNineClub

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 01:52:08 PM

Well I also think that Jared Cannonier has the advantage over Gastelum, but this may change if I can watch training on Kelvin Gastelum side and how he is preparing for this fight because right now Gastelum is really focusing on his Wrestling, and he might try to pressure Cannonier with it, as we all know Gastelum can really go the distance and his durability has proven really efficient in pressuring his opponent, but I still think that Jared Cannonier can also have an answer for this kind of situation.

I'd also go with Cannonier on this one. Regarding Gastelum focusing on his wrestling, he has come from a wrestling background so I doubt it's a technical thing. The only thing he might change is implementing wrestling more in his game plan, and that could tip the scale if he does not revert back to striking, I doubt he can outstrike Cannonier.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 02:14:45 PM

I'd also go with Cannonier on this one. Regarding Gastelum focusing on his wrestling, he has come from a wrestling background so I doubt it's a technical thing. The only thing he might change is implementing wrestling more in his game plan, and that could tip the scale if he does not revert back to striking, I doubt he can outstrike Cannonier.

I will also go with Cannonier, but I would like to see how Gastelum is preparing for this fight, just like I said he is focusing more on his wrestling, but I think there will be a combination of Wrestling and striking, just like what he did with the Izzy fight getting pressure on his opponent is his thing, but Jared Cannonier is one tough guy for Gastelum to handle, even though he surely has good Durability, the Striking power of Jared Cannonier is also legit that is why I think many are in favor with Cannonier winning and stake.com's odds was 1.69 for Jared Cannonier and 2.34 for Gastelum.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:15:16 PM

The Gastelum fight might be worth putting a bet on for going the distance depending on the odds, that's if you don't want to predict either way. I'm actually thinking a Kelvin Gastelum decision win is on the cards. Kelvin Gastelum has probably the best fight against Adesanya, other than Jan who beat him so he clearly knows how to stay safe against strikers, and he's a wrestler. Wrestlers notoriously do well against strikers.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:59:46 PM

~
Everyone wants to see Jon Jones lose, right? I'm thinking a Ngannou VS Jon Jones would be the more likely, and would be more likely to be a knockout. I think Gane would get out worked, and out maneuvers against Jon Jones, and I don't think he would have the knockout that Ngannou would have. Don't get me wrong, Jon Jones probably out works, and out maneuvers both of them, but I would be confident in Ngannou catching him a few times with some big shot .
Everyone portraits Jon Jones in a different light after the hit and run incident and everyone is aware of his talents and he is undefeated literally and what is disappointing is that he is arguably the best fighter and he was never able to pull big crowds whenever he fights and the best PPV he sold was when he was facing Daniel Cormier and everyone wants to see him move up in weight to see some competition for him.

If the old Jon Jones steps in the heavyweight division he will once again defeat each and every fighter without any exception but he is abusing his body for a long time with drugs and alcohol and you never know when that will bite back as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: