Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

Here it is: VB5pXH9Jpwbb17GbpNTGxqvtyWugWwgMYu. Vericoins only.

That's the address for donations for the World Vericoin Day project. Every single coin will be delivered to the regional leaders for them to use on WVD.

Support the project. MAKE IT HAPPEN

PD.- I much rather have no involvement at all with donations, but since no one seems to be doing anything soon, I did it. If anyone at all prefers to do it, I would be quite relieved.

Dude... don't seriously try and raise money for this "Vericoin World Day"... I'm trying to do something real here with the MN State Fair. I was looking into it more today... it costs over $25k to get a booth at the spot that I did, and I was able to do it for pretty much free (and some volunteer time). My friends & family still don't even believe I did it... And here you are trying to steal the thunder by pulling this BS. Come on man, wtf?!

much appreciation for the booth setup, Some clearly did not know how costly these things can be. I think barabbas means well and I agree with you as well. Let's focus on your plan first since this is already in motion.

As for VWD the idea is slowly growing on me..especially the Global part. I gave barabbas his props on that. * I do wish he could collect his energy a bit and please work as a team. Honestly it is NOT easy to organize something like that.

This is not a just a party..it is global. As Doug even agreed, great idea. Now let's set up a date. Def not around Sept 11 or that week.

My best estimate on VWD would be at best 1 month of planning, then add a week or 2 of just promoting it. Then we must deliver.

Again.. barabbas PM   ME !!!! lol  Grin  We need work on the strategy first, then plan of action once we have that we can present it to the leaders and devs

Well I agree with you. I actually love the idea myself. It's more so the fact that he is trying to now take donations for an idea that up to this point is only a thought. Other than coming up with the idea seconds after reading what I've actually put work into and the fact he was spreading FUD for the last 3 weeks straight makes me a little scared of the fact he is now kindly accepting donations.

I'm all for the idea, 100%. But unless there is any actionable steps involved - I'm not supporting something that is just a pipe dream. This has CNN, movie stars, big athletes and rappers written all over it. The last thing this coin needs after 4 straight weeks of a decline is for someone to hype up some big event, have it fall flat on our faces, and people calling "scam coin" again as a a result.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:41:14 AM

Spread the word of VRC!!

So as I briefly mentioned in my post above - I was able to get Vericoin a booth at the Minnesota State Fair coming up on 8/30/2014. For those east coaster/west coasters (people outside of US) that think "well that's pretty lame" - I gotta say; our state fair is one of the biggest events in the Midwest. On any single day they will have 100,000-200,000 people come through with really solid days hitting 225,000+. The fair goes on for 2 weeks and the most popular days statistically are always the final Saturday/Sunday. So with that in mind I made sure to lock down the booth for the final Saturday from 11am-4pm. It's 100% locked down. We have the booth, we have the day/time.

The booth will be part of what's call "MN World Fair 2023". Which is an organization that is trying to raise money/awareness to win the bid to have Minnesota host the 2023 World Fair (I had no idea that was still a thing). So in having the 2023 Expo they are looking for tech-related companies and groups to help sponsor the event. In order to get the booth, I either had to fork over $1,000 or get 6 people to help volunteer a shift during the day for the Expo group itself. So at the end of the day I made some quick phone calls and got 7 of my friends to all join in and help out. Why 7 you ask? Well we need to throw the Expo booth itself 6 people to work for them plus we need another 2 of us at the event actually representing Vericoin. So all in all there are 8 of us that are going to volunteer our afternoons to help support the cause.

With that being said, while my other 6 friends are all helping the 2023 Expo people my buddy and I will do whatever we can to help spread the word about Vericoin. We're going to be there for 5 hours with literally tens of thousands of people walking by. And yeah... I guess at this point we're open for ideas.

My B job in life is to represent large companies and big events as a brand ambassador, so fortunately I do this kind of thing all the time. I love talking to people and I love being social - so I think this is going to work out well.

At this point my initial thought is to hopefully raise some VRC from the community, so we can hand out whatever we are able to raise. Possibly get some VRC stickers (which I know PNosker mentioned he would send over) maybe even some VRC t-shirts. To be honest, for the dev team - I would say this would fall into the category of possibly a big enough event 1 of 2 of you would be interested in flying out here? I mean no joke - there will literally be a quarter million people there throughout the day.

So at this point I'm 100% open to any suggestions/ideas/comments. I have that VRC donation address below, which a few of you have been kind enough to donate to. Its unfortunately an old bittrex account that I don't really use (i'm more of a mintpal kind of guy) but I don't like the fact keeping the coins hot. I would have given out my personal wallet address but I don't want to co-mingle funds. So any thoughts on that would be great too.

Last thought real quick. Over the next few days I will be getting the VRC logo and website up on the official Expo 2023 website. Not only to spread the word but to hopefully instill trust within the community that I'm not just pulling some quick BS move *cough coughWizrig cough*. 100% of what gets donated will get passed out that day. I won't take a penny. All together my friends and I will be donating about 40 hours of our time - and I'm really just happy to do this because aside from owning a lot of VRC, I think it will be a fun day Smiley

tl;dr - Vericoin booth at MN State Fair in a couple weeks.

Xosihc this is amazing news! Wow, fantastic work getting this setup!  I will see if one of us devs can attend.  Everyone do what they can to donate and give support for this, we will be as well.  I do think this should be stand alone and the world day idea should be later on in the month of september.

Hey, I appreciate the support and feedback! It would be great to get some insight from the dev team on any talking points or what to be saying about the project as a whole. Perhaps we can find some time over the next week or two to chat on skype or something to discuss this event. It would be awesome if one of y'all could make it out here but at the same time I know it costs money/time/energy - so I wouldn't expect it to happen  Tongue
webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:42:45 AM

Can I just say that World Vericoin Day sounds fucking stupid?

That's like political campaign slogans/gimmicks greasy politicians use to jam down people's throats.
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:47:08 AM

ATTENTION!!!!

The multipool is currently down for some quick maintenance. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
webay

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:49:27 AM

Wait, what?

Socal, what's your business with the pool? Fucking joke that. Total conflict of interest to have that asshole involved. If VRC is to be a mainstay, the devs need to end their association with that guy.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:49:50 AM

Spread the word of VRC!!

So as I briefly mentioned in my post above - I was able to get Vericoin a booth at the Minnesota State Fair coming up on 8/30/2014. For those east coaster/west coasters (people outside of US) that think "well that's pretty lame" - I gotta say; our state fair is one of the biggest events in the Midwest. On any single day they will have 100,000-200,000 people come through with really solid days hitting 225,000+. The fair goes on for 2 weeks and the most popular days statistically are always the final Saturday/Sunday. So with that in mind I made sure to lock down the booth for the final Saturday from 11am-4pm. It's 100% locked down. We have the booth, we have the day/time.

The booth will be part of what's call "MN World Fair 2023". Which is an organization that is trying to raise money/awareness to win the bid to have Minnesota host the 2023 World Fair (I had no idea that was still a thing). So in having the 2023 Expo they are looking for tech-related companies and groups to help sponsor the event. In order to get the booth, I either had to fork over $1,000 or get 6 people to help volunteer a shift during the day for the Expo group itself. So at the end of the day I made some quick phone calls and got 7 of my friends to all join in and help out. Why 7 you ask? Well we need to throw the Expo booth itself 6 people to work for them plus we need another 2 of us at the event actually representing Vericoin. So all in all there are 8 of us that are going to volunteer our afternoons to help support the cause.

With that being said, while my other 6 friends are all helping the 2023 Expo people my buddy and I will do whatever we can to help spread the word about Vericoin. We're going to be there for 5 hours with literally tens of thousands of people walking by. And yeah... I guess at this point we're open for ideas.

My B job in life is to represent large companies and big events as a brand ambassador, so fortunately I do this kind of thing all the time. I love talking to people and I love being social - so I think this is going to work out well.

At this point my initial thought is to hopefully raise some VRC from the community, so we can hand out whatever we are able to raise. Possibly get some VRC stickers (which I know PNosker mentioned he would send over) maybe even some VRC t-shirts. To be honest, for the dev team - I would say this would fall into the category of possibly a big enough event 1 of 2 of you would be interested in flying out here? I mean no joke - there will literally be a quarter million people there throughout the day.

So at this point I'm 100% open to any suggestions/ideas/comments. I have that VRC donation address below, which a few of you have been kind enough to donate to. Its unfortunately an old bittrex account that I don't really use (i'm more of a mintpal kind of guy) but I don't like the fact keeping the coins hot. I would have given out my personal wallet address but I don't want to co-mingle funds. So any thoughts on that would be great too.

Last thought real quick. Over the next few days I will be getting the VRC logo and website up on the official Expo 2023 website. Not only to spread the word but to hopefully instill trust within the community that I'm not just pulling some quick BS move *cough coughWizrig cough*. 100% of what gets donated will get passed out that day. I won't take a penny. All together my friends and I will be donating about 40 hours of our time - and I'm really just happy to do this because aside from owning a lot of VRC, I think it will be a fun day Smiley

tl;dr - Vericoin booth at MN State Fair in a couple weeks.

Xosihc this is amazing news! Wow, fantastic work getting this setup!  I will see if one of us devs can attend.  Everyone do what they can to donate and give support for this, we will be as well.  I do think this should be stand alone and the world day idea should be later on in the month of september.

Hey, I appreciate the support and feedback! It would be great to get some insight from the dev team on any talking points or what to be saying about the project as a whole. Perhaps we can find some time over the next week or two to chat on skype or something to discuss this event. It would be awesome if one of y'all could make it out here but at the same time I know it costs money/time/energy - so I wouldn't expect it to happen  Tongue

Yeah let's definitely discuss the details over skype, maybe next week when I'm back home.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

Come on guys, in less than 24 hours, we have created, out of thin air, over 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Simply with an idea. No one else has done anything at all. And the market is responding. TO THAT IDEA and the enthusiasm the community has shown for it, even though it has been far from  vri vocal so far, even though it has been promoted veri little. And we have doubled the price. In less than 24 hours. Will there be dumping? of course there will be. Especially if the enthusiasm somehow dims. It's only natural. Many people bought around 8, they will want to book at least some of those gains... but we are, once again, POSITIVELY alive. Nobody is thinking about the coin spiraling all the way to zero... and there's nothing new from the devs, not a single thing. Not even their support for the only idea that has galvanized the entire community so efficiently since the "rollback". Can anyone set up a wallet so donations can start pouring in for the World Vericoin Day project? We need ity. We need action. Those regional leader, the LEADERS everywhere, need to know that they have our enthusiastic support. Not just with words -also with words- but with what gets the ball rolling: Actual vericoins. Tweet, IRC, Reddit, Facebook , e-mail it. DO it.

Again, read my previous post where I asked you to PM me. In oder to run a campaign you need a plan. If you have ideas we can set up a time for a chat.

Before we can request others to " set up wallet and pour funds" the ideas and plan must be solid. Correct me if i am wrong unless i read wrong, what is this fund for? From my understanding if we are to do this, it would cost. Money for Shirts, flyers, buttons, stickers, prizes etc.

Again read my previous post 1 ) we need to to this 2) we will plan that.. etc.

" No one else has done anything at all. "  Undecided This is what i mean by you come off harsh at times. Saying that will clearly get under someone's skin. Many here have done plenty past few hours, and contributing ideas and are even setting some in motion. Please be mindful and respectful, you wont catch flies with vinegar.

One cool thing that could come from your shouting ideas, we can at some point create a promo / projects site. that way all the ongoing projects could be on that. Hence you might not feel like " Nothing is getting done"

Side note, what do you do for work...I would love to know how you work in a team hehe  Grin

edited

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:01:31 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:15:37 AM by barabbas

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.
I hope you have enough time to implement it.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

I have to, once again, correct this. WORLD VERICOIN DAY is a go. Only if with the full support of the dev team.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:03:22 AM

Come on guys, in less than 24 hours, we have created, out of thin air, over 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Simply with an idea. No one else has done anything at all. And the market is responding. TO THAT IDEA and the enthusiasm the community has shown for it, even though it has been far from  vri vocal so far, even though it has been promoted veri little. And we have doubled the price. In less than 24 hours. Will there be dumping? of course there will be. Especially if the enthusiasm somehow dims. It's only natural. Many people bought around 8, they will want to book at least some of those gains... but we are, once again, POSITIVELY alive. Nobody is thinking about the coin spiraling all the way to zero... and there's nothing new from the devs, not a single thing. Not even their support for the only idea that has galvanized the entire community so efficiently since the "rollback". Can anyone set up a wallet so donations can start pouring in for the World Vericoin Day project? We need ity. We need action. Those regional leader, the LEADERS everywhere, need to know that they have our enthusiastic support. Not just with words -also with words- but with what gets the ball rolling: Actual vericoins. Tweet, IRC, Reddit, Facebook , e-mail it. DO it.

Again, read my previous post where I asked you to PM me. In oder to run a campaign you need a plan. If you have ideas we can set up a time for a chat.

Before we can request others to " set up wallet and pour funds" the ideas and plan must be solid. Correct me if i am wrong unless i read wrong, what is this fund for? From my understanding if we are to do this, it would cost. Money for Shirts, flyers, buttons, stickers, prizes etc.

" No one else has done anything at all. "  Undecided This is what i mean by you come off harsh at times. Saying that will clearly get under someone's skin. Many here have done plenty past few hours, and contributing ideas and are even setting some in motion. Please be mindful and respectful, you wont catch flies with vinegar.

One cool thing that could come from your shouting ideas, we can at some point create a promo / projects site. that way all the ongoing projects could be on that. Hence you might not feel like " Nothing is getting done"

Side note, what do you do for work...I would love to know how you work in a team hehe  Grin

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

Xosihc, one thing you must have clear: Joel Bopsch, Wizrig, for me, is a Black Hand operative. It means he is the face of a group of anonymous ionvestors who pump and dump coins and that destroyed -in cahoots with their devs- Blackcoin with their blatanjt manipulation. I have already posted many times that I believe the Black Hand invested heavily in VRC with the same purpose, but when they realized that the devs here would not play ball, they just dumped and Bosch is kind of gone. THAT SAID, I do not believe that Joel's actions are negative in any way for Vericoin. As a matter of fact I'd very much appreciate if he picks up the flame and makes of Miami one of the best and brightest on World Vericoin Day. He can promote Vericoin and that is all this initiative seeks, nothing else. And I don't care if he receives orders from the Black Hand or not as long as he does something that favors Vericoin, ok? And he, more than anyone else, can. At the Miami Level. So his cooperation and support is more than welcome. He brings much more to the table than most others can.

Shinraven, I do not wish -you should know this by now- to make public either who I am nor my background. I have my motives. I am not a developer, I don't have to. And I won't. I know of what I speak, that should be obvious, but it is up to everyone to construct their own conceptions as they please. You included.

Your offer of cooperation is appreciated, deeply appreciated. Some specifics would help. I hope I have made clear what I envision as World Vericoin Day, already. But if you need further clarification, either publicly or by PM, please let me know.

I am a leader and as nice as you enthusiasm is ...... I do not follow.  Maybe you should become a leader and do something to promote a coin you want to believe in thats why I do it. I work day in and day out, I like having something to believe in. On top of the fact that I love the technology and work in the tech world lol
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:03:44 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..

No donations will be received by me, haven't you read.

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:14:06 AM

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

Xosihc, one thing you must have clear: Joel Bopsch, Wizrig, for me, is a Black Hand operative. It means he is the face of a group of anonymous ionvestors who pump and dump coins and that destroyed -in cahoots with their devs- Blackcoin with their blatanjt manipulation. I have already posted many times that I believe the Black Hand invested heavily in VRC with the same purpose, but when they realized that the devs here would not play ball, they just dumped and Bosch is kind of gone. THAT SAID, I do not believe that Joel's actions are negative in any way for Vericoin. As a matter of fact I'd very much appreciate if he picks up the flame and makes of Miami one of the best and brightest on World Vericoin Day. He can promote Vericoin and that is all this initiative seeks, nothing else. And I don't care if he receives orders from the Black Hand or not as long as he does something that favors Vericoin, ok? And he, more than anyone else, can. At the Miami Level. So his cooperation and support is more than welcome. He brings much more to the table than most others can.

Shinraven, I do not wish -you should know this by now- to make public either who I am nor my background. I have my motives. I am not a developer, I don't have to. And I won't. I know of what I speak, that should be obvious, but it is up to everyone to construct their own conceptions as they please. You included.

Your offer of cooperation is appreciated, deeply appreciated. Some specifics would help. I hope I have made clear what I envision as World Vericoin Day, already. But if you need further clarification, either publicly or by PM, please let me know.

I am a leader and as nice as you enthusiasm is ...... I do not follow.  Maybe you should become a leader and do something to promote a coin you want to believe in thats why I do it. I work day in and day out, I like having something to believe in. On top of the fact that I love the technology and work in the tech world lol

Leaders lead.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:15:34 AM

Leaders do not follow we ask for very little from the devs. We do our own thing to support our ideas and if I hear other good ideas then I will send some coin to the good ideas. Like the fair. Tangible, face to face. I like it. Creating vericoin items I like that too, plus its good to give out for promotions. Night fellas long day tomorrow
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:17:41 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:18:46 AM

No donations will be received by me, haven't you read.

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.

Hey man, I'm not trying to start a war with you. It was just earlier tonight I said "I thought we were very much the same in how we think". I think we all have the same goal in mind, to make VRC as best of a coin as possible? Yes? So lets please try to work together...
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:19:42 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Oh thanks - I'll get back to you in a sec
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

Wait, what?

Socal, what's your business with the pool? Fucking joke that. Total conflict of interest to have that asshole involved. If VRC is to be a mainstay, the devs need to end their association with that guy.

Don't be a dick. He's just informing everybody that the pool is down.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:23:54 AM

Yeah let's definitely discuss the details over skype, maybe next week when I'm back home.

That sounds good. I'm taking a trip myself from August 21st-August 25th up to Canada eh, so other than those dates I'm always available.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:26:21 AM

To Shinraven, ince I edited this before, reinstating it now:

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

Glad to see my Fan Club is still good and strong, I didn't even see his post until sdmathis quoted it lol he is on my perma-ignore list. Anyway believe what you will, say what you want I still love you guys, this coin, and this community.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: