Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 03:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355427 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

Come on guys, in less than 24 hours, we have created, out of thin air, over 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Simply with an idea. No one else has done anything at all. And the market is responding. TO THAT IDEA and the enthusiasm the community has shown for it, even though it has been far from  vri vocal so far, even though it has been promoted veri little. And we have doubled the price. In less than 24 hours. Will there be dumping? of course there will be. Especially if the enthusiasm somehow dims. It's only natural. Many people bought around 8, they will want to book at least some of those gains... but we are, once again, POSITIVELY alive. Nobody is thinking about the coin spiraling all the way to zero... and there's nothing new from the devs, not a single thing. Not even their support for the only idea that has galvanized the entire community so efficiently since the "rollback". Can anyone set up a wallet so donations can start pouring in for the World Vericoin Day project? We need ity. We need action. Those regional leader, the LEADERS everywhere, need to know that they have our enthusiastic support. Not just with words -also with words- but with what gets the ball rolling: Actual vericoins. Tweet, IRC, Reddit, Facebook , e-mail it. DO it.

Again, read my previous post where I asked you to PM me. In oder to run a campaign you need a plan. If you have ideas we can set up a time for a chat.

Before we can request others to " set up wallet and pour funds" the ideas and plan must be solid. Correct me if i am wrong unless i read wrong, what is this fund for? From my understanding if we are to do this, it would cost. Money for Shirts, flyers, buttons, stickers, prizes etc.

Again read my previous post 1 ) we need to to this 2) we will plan that.. etc.

" No one else has done anything at all. "  Undecided This is what i mean by you come off harsh at times. Saying that will clearly get under someone's skin. Many here have done plenty past few hours, and contributing ideas and are even setting some in motion. Please be mindful and respectful, you wont catch flies with vinegar.

One cool thing that could come from your shouting ideas, we can at some point create a promo / projects site. that way all the ongoing projects could be on that. Hence you might not feel like " Nothing is getting done"

Side note, what do you do for work...I would love to know how you work in a team hehe  Grin

edited

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:01:31 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:15:37 AM by barabbas

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.
I hope you have enough time to implement it.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

I have to, once again, correct this. WORLD VERICOIN DAY is a go. Only if with the full support of the dev team.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:03:22 AM

Come on guys, in less than 24 hours, we have created, out of thin air, over 1 MILLION DOLLARS. Simply with an idea. No one else has done anything at all. And the market is responding. TO THAT IDEA and the enthusiasm the community has shown for it, even though it has been far from  vri vocal so far, even though it has been promoted veri little. And we have doubled the price. In less than 24 hours. Will there be dumping? of course there will be. Especially if the enthusiasm somehow dims. It's only natural. Many people bought around 8, they will want to book at least some of those gains... but we are, once again, POSITIVELY alive. Nobody is thinking about the coin spiraling all the way to zero... and there's nothing new from the devs, not a single thing. Not even their support for the only idea that has galvanized the entire community so efficiently since the "rollback". Can anyone set up a wallet so donations can start pouring in for the World Vericoin Day project? We need ity. We need action. Those regional leader, the LEADERS everywhere, need to know that they have our enthusiastic support. Not just with words -also with words- but with what gets the ball rolling: Actual vericoins. Tweet, IRC, Reddit, Facebook , e-mail it. DO it.

Again, read my previous post where I asked you to PM me. In oder to run a campaign you need a plan. If you have ideas we can set up a time for a chat.

Before we can request others to " set up wallet and pour funds" the ideas and plan must be solid. Correct me if i am wrong unless i read wrong, what is this fund for? From my understanding if we are to do this, it would cost. Money for Shirts, flyers, buttons, stickers, prizes etc.

" No one else has done anything at all. "  Undecided This is what i mean by you come off harsh at times. Saying that will clearly get under someone's skin. Many here have done plenty past few hours, and contributing ideas and are even setting some in motion. Please be mindful and respectful, you wont catch flies with vinegar.

One cool thing that could come from your shouting ideas, we can at some point create a promo / projects site. that way all the ongoing projects could be on that. Hence you might not feel like " Nothing is getting done"

Side note, what do you do for work...I would love to know how you work in a team hehe  Grin

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

Xosihc, one thing you must have clear: Joel Bopsch, Wizrig, for me, is a Black Hand operative. It means he is the face of a group of anonymous ionvestors who pump and dump coins and that destroyed -in cahoots with their devs- Blackcoin with their blatanjt manipulation. I have already posted many times that I believe the Black Hand invested heavily in VRC with the same purpose, but when they realized that the devs here would not play ball, they just dumped and Bosch is kind of gone. THAT SAID, I do not believe that Joel's actions are negative in any way for Vericoin. As a matter of fact I'd very much appreciate if he picks up the flame and makes of Miami one of the best and brightest on World Vericoin Day. He can promote Vericoin and that is all this initiative seeks, nothing else. And I don't care if he receives orders from the Black Hand or not as long as he does something that favors Vericoin, ok? And he, more than anyone else, can. At the Miami Level. So his cooperation and support is more than welcome. He brings much more to the table than most others can.

Shinraven, I do not wish -you should know this by now- to make public either who I am nor my background. I have my motives. I am not a developer, I don't have to. And I won't. I know of what I speak, that should be obvious, but it is up to everyone to construct their own conceptions as they please. You included.

Your offer of cooperation is appreciated, deeply appreciated. Some specifics would help. I hope I have made clear what I envision as World Vericoin Day, already. But if you need further clarification, either publicly or by PM, please let me know.

I am a leader and as nice as you enthusiasm is ...... I do not follow.  Maybe you should become a leader and do something to promote a coin you want to believe in thats why I do it. I work day in and day out, I like having something to believe in. On top of the fact that I love the technology and work in the tech world lol
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:03:44 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

i admire Xosihc for his efforts for the MN fair.. i'm very cautious tho of barabbas suddenly asking for donations for vericoin world day..

No donations will be received by me, haven't you read.

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:14:06 AM

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

Xosihc, one thing you must have clear: Joel Bopsch, Wizrig, for me, is a Black Hand operative. It means he is the face of a group of anonymous ionvestors who pump and dump coins and that destroyed -in cahoots with their devs- Blackcoin with their blatanjt manipulation. I have already posted many times that I believe the Black Hand invested heavily in VRC with the same purpose, but when they realized that the devs here would not play ball, they just dumped and Bosch is kind of gone. THAT SAID, I do not believe that Joel's actions are negative in any way for Vericoin. As a matter of fact I'd very much appreciate if he picks up the flame and makes of Miami one of the best and brightest on World Vericoin Day. He can promote Vericoin and that is all this initiative seeks, nothing else. And I don't care if he receives orders from the Black Hand or not as long as he does something that favors Vericoin, ok? And he, more than anyone else, can. At the Miami Level. So his cooperation and support is more than welcome. He brings much more to the table than most others can.

Shinraven, I do not wish -you should know this by now- to make public either who I am nor my background. I have my motives. I am not a developer, I don't have to. And I won't. I know of what I speak, that should be obvious, but it is up to everyone to construct their own conceptions as they please. You included.

Your offer of cooperation is appreciated, deeply appreciated. Some specifics would help. I hope I have made clear what I envision as World Vericoin Day, already. But if you need further clarification, either publicly or by PM, please let me know.

I am a leader and as nice as you enthusiasm is ...... I do not follow.  Maybe you should become a leader and do something to promote a coin you want to believe in thats why I do it. I work day in and day out, I like having something to believe in. On top of the fact that I love the technology and work in the tech world lol

Leaders lead.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:15:34 AM

Leaders do not follow we ask for very little from the devs. We do our own thing to support our ideas and if I hear other good ideas then I will send some coin to the good ideas. Like the fair. Tangible, face to face. I like it. Creating vericoin items I like that too, plus its good to give out for promotions. Night fellas long day tomorrow
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:17:41 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:18:46 AM

Now, since the devs through effects now SUPPORT the idea, I am quite confused here. If they support it, I am in 110%, I don't care who wants to take bragging rights. But please, set a wallet Doug so people can send donations. I will continue asking for much needed donations but once again, so it is very clear, the donations to the address that the devs set.

And yes, Doug the idea was, precisely, those regional leaders. The current ones -if they do exist- and above all the ones in the future.

I am very, very fucking tempted to send this thing to hell after the usual idiocy prevalent, but if you guys support it, once again, I will be on. No, the day before 9/11 is NOT a good idea. I believe the August 30 is doable and great. I don't care if  Xosihc wants to believe that whatever good that comes from it is because the MN fair event and all the bad that may ever happen to humanity is because of the World Vericoin Day. I dont give a fuck. But ideally it should be on the 30th.

No reason not to.

Hey man, I'm not trying to start a war with you. It was just earlier tonight I said "I thought we were very much the same in how we think". I think we all have the same goal in mind, to make VRC as best of a coin as possible? Yes? So lets please try to work together...
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:19:42 AM

Xosihc, check your Private Messages. I need a mailing address for drop-shipping some VeriCoin chips.

Oh thanks - I'll get back to you in a sec
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

Wait, what?

Socal, what's your business with the pool? Fucking joke that. Total conflict of interest to have that asshole involved. If VRC is to be a mainstay, the devs need to end their association with that guy.

Don't be a dick. He's just informing everybody that the pool is down.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:23:54 AM

Yeah let's definitely discuss the details over skype, maybe next week when I'm back home.

That sounds good. I'm taking a trip myself from August 21st-August 25th up to Canada eh, so other than those dates I'm always available.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:26:21 AM

To Shinraven, ince I edited this before, reinstating it now:

I have looked  over a bunch of posts but I stop reading yours when you seemed to say a variation of what Scott said. I am DETERMINED to put this project to a test, ok? so there no possibility of it not going through, IF -that's the whole ball of wax- LEADERS come forward willing to do it. On the 30th. No ifs, no buts. And IF, the only other if, the community responds with their support and their donations.  Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

No Shinraven. There's enough time. Plenty. Yes, funds are for giveaways, giveaways are to lure people to groups and leaders need to wear and give out Tshirts. Ideally they will paint the Vericoin Logo all over their faces too. That's it. I will provide -and if you or others contribute, much better- a copy for translation of what the pamphlet shoul look like and the content. We can PM but I much rather have everyone with things to bring in to just bring them in and get done with it. 15 days is an eternity in Crypto. More than enough time for everything. Only things needed are the WILL of the LEADERS and the support, financial and promotional, of the community.  Slogan will be provided also (contributions appreciated, of course).

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

Glad to see my Fan Club is still good and strong, I didn't even see his post until sdmathis quoted it lol he is on my perma-ignore list. Anyway believe what you will, say what you want I still love you guys, this coin, and this community.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:29:23 AM

No reason not to.

Hey man, I'm not trying to start a war with you. It was just earlier tonight I said "I thought we were very much the same in how we think". I think we all have the same goal in mind, to make VRC as best of a coin as possible? Yes? So lets please try to work together...

i support the World Vericoin Day, I just think its better if donations are handled by the devs.. thats all.., in any way i can- promoting to friends, acquaintances, bringing in new investors, 1 out of 2 i talk to are willing to invest. lets focus on bringing VRC nearer to non-crypto folks…
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:32:43 AM

No reason not to.

i support the World Vericoin Day, I just think its better if donations are handled by the devs.. thats all.., in any way i can- promoting to friends, acquaintances, bringing in new investors, 1 out of 2 i talk to are willing to invest. lets focus on bringing VRC nearer to non-crypto folks…

Donations could be sent to the VeriFund......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shinraven

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:36:07 AM

As usual, things happen very quickly in Crypto. And since one of the devs has addressed the subject, finally, and there's the usual dance of the butterflies, as expected, the idea is thrown. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not send a single cent to that address I posted (I am, in fact, destroying that wallet), because my involvement, from this time on, is NIL. ZERO. World Vericon Day is NO more.

Thanks to those who supported and to the rest, good luck with your projects. Doug, I sincerely hope you do DO World Vericoin Day. It is a great idea.
I hope you have enough time to implement it.

Xosihc, dude, good luck at the fair. In itself, sorry, it is meaningless, but, again, thank you for doing something. Unfortunately, you "don't get the big picture".
You will eventually.

Dear Lord you type fast ! Ok before I even had a chance to respond.. you go off !  Huh

- read back a few post - Doug : Fantastic idea... let's plan. Me love the idea... let's chat and set a date plan of attack. Xosihc I even love his idea too.  Yoshiwatusi I support VWD * edited a bit.. but you get the point.. we love your idea.

Please try to understand what you are proposing is like launching a rocket. it takes time to plan things.. unless you want a dud  Roll Eyes

Now since i asked about your background here is a bit about mine. I work in NY with various ad agencies, my background is advertising, design - Ask the team and some here what i have done. The reason I asked is to see how best i can use your talent / energy to help us on this major promo. * prob one of the best ideas i heard here yet. Understand that Xosihc's plan is already in progress and we can't steal his thunder either. want to help ? Help him promote. Twitter, Facebook whatever you want.

As for VWD What you are proposing is a form of guerrilla marketing / global viral aspect included. ( think of how many people we need involved)  Everything does begin with an idea, however we must plan it. Think of it this way.. i come up to you hey man, i have this great idea to design this building, bridge, product etc.. I need donation..wait..what ?? we need to rush...woah woah slow down... zero plan.. the odds are... it will fail !

Advertising is that Strategy  - we must come up with how to best engage the public. That will require planing and creativity. Hence I said realistically it will take time.

Step 1 ) Let's chat via PM.. way too many ideas plan floating up the air.. 2 ) decide what will present to the dev and community, 3 ) Now get them involved, get their ideas as well ie get final say on promo name, steps involved, tactics.  4 ) Set up and lift off !  5 ) not done yet, measure results.

That promo day can happen, most think it is a cool idea. Anytime you decide to promote a brand and create awareness, you get me psyched you will get support.

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

20 shiny new VeriCoin chips are enroute to you!

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:41:41 AM

Xosihc, for me this as solid as your MN fair. Only that, sorry, that's too little. too local. Nothing to be made of it promotion wise. I am not putting you down at all, I am keeping the perspective. You are too close but this is just an even of no repercussion whatsoever outside of MN. Anyway if you want to believe that that is the cause of the rebound, feel free. I don't care. I care that World Vericoin Day happens. And the rebound will be much bigger. If it doesn't happen, I believe it will revisit singles again.

Well again, earlier tonight (like an hour ago) I said the rebound probably had 95% to do with VIAcoin and 5% to do with the outside events, if that. I could care less who is responsible for the rebound. It's nice to see one. Hopefully we can build off this momentum and keep it going.

I also get the MN State Fair has nothing to do with a global presence, but at the same time you can look up the numbers yourself (google: "MN state fair statistics") and you'll see a good 200,000+ people will be there that day. Even if I only talk to 1% of all people, and out of that 1% I talk to - I get 1% interested in VRC - that's still 20 more people than we started with for the day. The reality is, I think I can get a lot more than 20 people involved.

Finally, like I have been saying 1000x - I LOVE the idea of Vericoin World Day. I'm 100% down to support it. You just tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best to help.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:42:19 AM

20 shiny new VeriCoin chips are enroute to you!

Awesome! I will keep my eyes out for the mail and let you know when I received them. Thanks SO MUCH for the support!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: