Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 09:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355741 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:56:06 AM

Why the hell are people still replying to these two clowns? Dang, it feels like i'm reading spam when I look at their posts - long, dumb and ugly looking (kinda like that inartistic, unintelligible paper barabbas wrote). Can people stop feeding them please? Last few days its been alright, then mr. barabbas and that monkey guy come back on and it's a fucking spam fest, long, irritant posts that are a pain in the ass to even scroll through, let alone read.

Promise me that they really, really irritate you and I promise I will write even longer posts with that purpose alone.

I will even include some Botticelli's to cater to your "artistic" tastes...
BitsAndPiecesOfEight

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:59:51 AM

In reading through other threads, I have noticed that Vericoin is rapidly developing a reputation for having a very rude and obnoxious community.  After reading the past few pages it is not difficult to see why.

For those of you that claim to be supporters of the Vericoin, you do realize that most of the new investors you are trying to attract will visit this forum prior to making a buying decision.  Don't you?

I would like to challenge all of you to go back several pages and read them again from the perspective of a new investor investigating the merits of Vericoin.  Now be honest with yourselves and recognize that this potential new investor does not even know how incredibly brilliant you are.

Does this new investor see...

A: ...an active community (with a healthy amount of respectful disagreements) intelligently discussing the future of Vericoin and standing ready to perhaps "assist" the new investor with any questions they might have?

... or ...

B: ...a never ending amount of page filling quotes of quotes of still more quotes of quoted quotes of absolute drivel that has long ago strayed from the original topic and turned into nothing more than a contest to try to prove to the other(s) who has the biggest dick!?

If your answer is "A" please re-read the part about being honest with yourself.  If you answered "B" ask yourself (still from the perspective of a potential new investor) "Do I even want to be involved with this coin"?

Additionally, please be aware that you do not come across the way you might think you do in these slap fests to those of us who may be unaware of how special you are.  Instead, the reader can only conclude that...

1. You (that's right, YOU) are no where near as smart as you are attempting to portray yourself as being.
2. All participants most likely have to employ the use of special tweezers when using the restroom or you would not be so desperate to convince us that you are actually men.

Most of you know who you are but if you are not sure if you are included, there is an easy way to find out.  Are you angered by the above statements and/or are you attempting to find any spelling errors or improper sentence structure that can be used to "shut me up good" in a response to this post?  If so then yes,  I am asking you to grow up and learn to communicate like an adult.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:00:17 AM

The Veri First coin assembled and ready to go  Grin

Now only have to assemble the other 99 and compose and print the Certificates of Authenticity and they will be ready to ship so lets say about two weeks from now give or take

EXCELLENT!
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:02:48 AM

In reading through other threads, I have noticed that Vericoin is rapidly developing a reputation for having a very rude and obnoxious community.  After reading the past few pages it is not difficult to see why.

For those of you that claim to be supporters of the Vericoin, you do realize that most of the new investors you are trying to attract will visit this forum prior to making a buying decision.  Don't you?

I would like to challenge all of you to go back several pages and read them again from the perspective of a new investor investigating the merits of Vericoin.  Now be honest with yourselves and recognize that this potential new investor does not even know how incredibly brilliant you are.

A: ...an active community (with a healthy amount of respectful disagreements) intelligently discussing the future of Vericoin and standing ready to perhaps "assist" the new investor with any questions they might have?

... or ...

B: ...a never ending amount of page filling quotes of quotes of still more quotes of quoted quotes of absolute drivel that has long ago strayed from the original topic and turned into nothing more than a contest to try to prove to the other(s) who has the biggest dick!?

If your answer is "A" please re-read the part about being honest with yourself.  If you answered "B" ask yourself (still from the perspective of a potential new investor) "Do I even want to be involved with this coin"?

Additionally, please be aware that you do not come across the way you might think you do in these slap fests to those of us who may be unaware of how special you are.  Instead, the reader can only conclude that...

1. You (that's right, YOU) are no where near as smart as you are attempting to portray yourself as being.
2. All participants most likely have to employ the use of special tweezers when using the restroom or you would not be so desperate to convince us that you are actually men.

Most of you know who you are but if you are not sure if you are included, there is an easy way to find out.  Are you angered by the above statements and/or are you attempting to find any spelling errors or improper sentence structure that can be used to "shut me up good" in a response to this post?  If so then yes,  I am asking you to grow up and learn to communicate like an adult.

+1 Ya beat me to it..
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:04:08 AM

Monkeys:

I will gladly do that since, tin foil hat excluded, you are much more sensible and critical thinker than the vast majority here.

First, like I said, I had sort of an explanation by Nosker, that I believe was true, although, like yourself, I fail to see the purpose of the transfer. If it is not enough for you, I once again, ask you to contact him via PM and I am sure he can copy/paste his answer to me, something I prefer not to do since, unbelievably, he doesn't seem to like to explain his altruistic intentions publicly. Once again, I believe him and his intentions although, on logical examination, they make no sense. Many of the things that Nosker has done regarding VRC make no sense. And many that he has NOT done, make even less sense (that he did not do them). You can file that in the arrogance/inexperience container, if you will.

The graphic that you posted does not, I repeat, does NOT, illustrate what happened: The "announcement of the announcements" took place much earlier than the 14th. And, as the graphic shows, achieved NOTHING. Like I have stated in a previous post, it was a rather desperate attempt by Nosker to stop the downside spiral of the price that had just gotten under 8k for the first time since launch. The price remained at the 8 level for quite a while and it was only after the announcement of the Minnesota Fair both, that I enthusiastically supported, followed by my proposal of the World Vericoin Day that the whole despair-filled content of this forum changed completely and the price spiked up to a max of just a few sat below 16k, de facto doubling from the lows of that very 24-hour period. I stated them that a sell off was inevitable considering the incredible gains of the last few hours but that the sell off would not take the coin down much. The "interesting weekend" tweet by Patrick came AFTER the top of almost 16 had been reached with the coin slowly stabilizing for many hours between 14 and 15th. No effect whatsoever, either. Not the initial one and neither this one. That's how it all happened.

Firstly, cheers for the compliment on my critical thinking etc. It is good to see someone here who can have a discussion or even an "argument" while remaining civil.

I know that you attribute the recent pump to the WVD and the Minnesota fair idea. I still maintain that the pump was coming from the moment the Vericoin devs made the "announcement announcement" on the 11th (see the line I drew?). The WVD and Minnesota discussions in this thread on the 13-14th probably helped to reinforce the message that things were looking up for VRC at the time, but I believe that without that tweet, that pump would not have happened..

Also Pat's tweet was made at 8:42 am - 14 Aug 2014. I don't know what timezone that is compared to what shows on Mintpal, but I would hazard a guess that the tweet was made around the beginning-middle of the pump. Prime time to reinforce the pump IMO.

You say that you are surprised by what Pat has NOT been doing. Well have you considered that perhaps if my assessment is correct, and that the devs have more influence on the market with their announcements than you give credit for, then maybe Pat (and others) are staying quiet during the times where they want people to lose faith and sell the price down so that they can buy in again at a low price for the next pump??

Also, you mentioned the dev's bags of VRC they hold and that they haven't dumped them etc. Sure that may be true, but that doesn't stop them from trading large amounts of VRC on exchanges does it?

If I were the devs, I would be just waiting a little longer for the price to drop again to around 8k, buying as much as I can afford and then spinning the shit out of whatever announcement it is they have in store and hyping it up as MUCH as i could.

But that's just me because I am not stupid, and I like money..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:18:37 AM

... or ...

I am not aware of such reputation but I can assure you that what happens in this thread is very much the exact replica of what happens in every other thread. As a matter of fact, I would propose to you a clarifying experiment: Create a totally new account (because the first thing that your critics will do, inevitably, is check your previous posts) and post exactly the same content, word by word, substituting the name of the coin only. I guarantee you that the responses will be eerily similar.

Anyway, regarding your current post, the biggest dicks here are, by far, those of socal and the two more vocal of the three devs. There's not even a question about it, no doubt whatsoever, so there's no going contest there.

What is going on, on the other hand, is a question that, for many, implies the potential (or lack thereof) of survival of Vericoin. And I for one believe that potential investors would actually be quite grateful for being able to see the whole picture, from different perspectives. I know that I would if I were considering putting money into it, so I believe others would too. But this is just part of my particular conviction and dedication to expose the truth and the bad players (Mind you, I started both the WALL OF HONOR and the WALL OF SHAME on these forums -perhaps you should visit those... certainly any new investor in crypto should-). You, obviously, would prefer something akin to an unified community bent on scamming any new investors offering only the harmonic and rose-colored side of their perceptions, in which case, you may have landed in the wrong place and if so, you should perhaps be running for the exits instead of lecturing us in con tactics.

Too much of that in crypto already.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:20:47 AM

BTW- I don't like Barabbas, not that he cares or should, but he does have points I do agree with.

My 2 biggest concerns and why I haven't held any vrc in weeks/months or probably plan to are

1. The announcements/pump machine was obvious to see from the start of the coin.  Always coming up with something that either never materialized or when it did was so insanely underwhelming it was laughable.

2. The ability to buy VRC direct from the wallet with fiat that ended up just being a link to another site.

Now, I keep saying I believe the devs are honest, smart in some ways etc as well as many others here but they still have not learned the lesson, even when begged, to not " announce " anything.. just do it and say here it is!
That would have done more for this coin then anything else and would have stayed on par with the " honesty and likeability " the devs portray.

How it stands, announcing things just to catch a few suckers to keep the ship afloat one more day just kills any " Honesty and likeability "

Hey maybe I will be wrong and it is one of those things where everything just went wrong ( devs suckered by pumpers at the start of the coin and defending them, 3rd party Mintpal fiasco, constant announcements that eventually most people could see them for what they were etc .. ) and all of a sudden vrc gets its act together.  

I would love to see that one day but it will not be with my money anytime soon until so much changes.

BTW- No I don't own any vrc and I am not looking to buy vrc currently or for a while like I said above...

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:22:29 AM

What about a mining contest?
V means 5..then VeriHashContest
X-Lab will donate 5000 VRC to the TOP 5 X11 miners
Contest duration : 5 days
Objective : 5GH/s pool hashrate for 5 days
Top five hashers will receive 1000 VRC each.

We' ll be happy to show some love Wink

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:29:30 AM

Firstly, cheers for the compliment on my critical thinking etc. It is good to see someone here who can have a discussion or even an "argument" while remaining civil.

I know that you attribute the recent pump to the WVD and the Minnesota fair idea. I still maintain that the pump was coming from the moment the Vericoin devs made the "announcement announcement" on the 11th (see the line I drew?). The WVD and Minnesota discussions in this thread on the 13-14th probably helped to reinforce the message that things were looking up for VRC at the time, but I believe that without that tweet, that pump would not have happened..

Also Pat's tweet was made at 8:42 am - 14 Aug 2014. I don't know what timezone that is compared to what shows on Mintpal, but I would hazard a guess that the tweet was made around the beginning-middle of the pump. Prime time to reinforce the pump IMO.

You say that you are surprised by what Pat has NOT been doing. Well have you considered that perhaps if my assessment is correct, and that the devs have more influence on the market with their announcements than you give credit for, then maybe Pat (and others) are staying quiet during the times where they want people to lose faith and sell the price down so that they can buy in again at a low price for the next pump??

Also, you mentioned the dev's bags of VRC they hold and that they haven't dumped them etc. Sure that may be true, but that doesn't stop them from trading large amounts of VRC on exchanges does it?

If I were the devs, I would be just waiting a little longer for the price to drop again to around 8k, buying as much as I can afford and then spinning the shit out of whatever announcement it is they have in store and hyping it up as MUCH as i could.

But that's just me because I am not stupid, and I like money..

The timeline is not in discussion. It is what I told you it is. Pat's tweets had no influence whatsoever. Same as Doug's posts here. In case you haven't noticed, the market continues speaking loud and clear about what it expects from the announcement when it comes. Furthermore, it is saying, quite clearly, that they don't believe the dev team has any play in the future. The price is not sinking even lower yet because the weaker hands in the community are hoping there will be some kind of rebound when the announcement is made. Only because of that. And no one, but no one is buying, obviously, even at these levels.

In other words, people knows there's NOTHING to be expected here of any significance. Not through the announcement, not through upcoming developments. This is a ship without helm.
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:49:34 AM

The timeline is not in discussion. It is what I told you it is. Pat's tweets had no influence whatsoever. Same as Doug's posts here. In case you haven't noticed, the market continues speaking loud and clear about what it expects from the announcement when it comes. Furthermore, it is saying, quite clearly, that they don't believe the dev team has any play in the future. The price is not sinking even lower yet because the weaker hands in the community are hoping there will be some kind of rebound when the announcement is made. Only because of that. And no one, but no one is buying, obviously, even at these levels.

In other words, people knows there's NOTHING to be expected here of any significance. Not through the announcement, not through upcoming developments. This is a ship without helm.

The timeline was in discussion because you says that Pats tweet "exciting week for VRC" was AFTER the pump, which is incorrect as it was actually early in the pump, prime time to reinforce it IMO. You say that Pats tweet had no effect? Well that is your opinion, it is not necessarily a fact.

I wouldn't have expected an immediate response to the "announcement announcement" on the 11th. I myself predicted a pump on the 14-15th in anticipation of the actual announcement, I was just off by one day in that it came slightly earlier (I was asleep for it too an awoke right when it hit 14k), had missed the boat.

Anyways, that's my take on the situation. I believe the devs know exactly what they are doing and time their announcements perfectly (for them). It seems that there are others here that agree with my assessment too.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:56:11 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:09:50 AM by setup

I don't know what your intention is Barabbas, Monkeys and some others who are trying to talk Vericoin down. To ask critical questions is one thing but to repeat the same negative stuff like a mantra can only have one reason: to damage VRC.

Vericoin is just 3 month old, the devs haven't had any experiences to develope and promote a coin. Of course they made mistakes. As long as they learn from it it's okay. That's called evolution.

Barabbas, you wrote that you also invested in VRC. So why do you want it to fail? You seem to be such a smart man, with good ideas and a lot of background knowledge. I cannot understand why you waste your energy to hurt the whole community. If my sons football coach would only talk about the mistakes the team made instead of motivating them, they would never win.
So why don't you help to strengthen the community and VERICOIN instead of talking it down?

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
DazzlinDave™

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:06:02 AM

Wow, barabbas, for someone who has been preaching salvation to us, and how " YOUR " plan to resurrect vrc with

a single page pamphlet, I'm thinking you did a piss poor job with your design. You admit its not a final copy ( and

we thank the coin gods for that ). Perhaps instead of once again praising yourself and trashing everyone else, you

could have spent a few extra minutes to do some refining on your presentation.

I,myself, if I were to have made such a bold and "proud" statement of saving this coin, would have had the BALLS to

make something that made at least some sense. Great attack on the regular financial world though. What good is a link

to vericoin,when your propaganda sheet makes people think that whoever wrote it is a fucking wack job that has a 9

years old education. If I was handed this on the street, or at a trade show or where ever,I'd either toss it back in

your face, throw it in the trash, or take it home for emergency toilet paper. This POS pamphlet would hurt vrc more

than it would ever help....

If and when you realize that your salvation has failed here, and you then pretend to go to Pinkcoin or wherever to

"help" them with your salvation, at least you wont have much to change on the pamphlet..just delete the poorly done

logo, and replace vericoin, what, maybe 3 times with what ever coin?

A pamphlet should be nothing but praise for what your representing, and not through a weblink. You have got peoples

attention when you hand it to them. Don't spout off about pure financial negativity and then mention the coin as an

after thought. Your mouth and typing sarcastic rants must be clouding your creative workflow.

For someone wanting to help this coin along, you sure do bring it down, A LOT.

Maybe you should really explain to all of us  people what your true motives are for honoring us with your wisdom ? Or perhaps I should say rather for those you have snowballed and blindsided with your twisted words.

Have you thought about getting involved in politics? You would fit right in with all those forked tongued assholes who talk from both sides of their mouths, and talk for hours but never say a fucking thing.
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:18:09 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:35:19 AM by Wreathy

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

LMFAO  Grin

You certainly did that, if this is indeed, what you have been vowing to produce over the last two weeks.
People are here, and already into digital currency "because of the state of fiat and most already know" about your facts.

WVD. I urge and plead with you. Please don't go ahead with this.  Undecided

Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:26:45 AM

Why is there so much hate in this forum ?
Damn. We need more love in here.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
setup

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:30:41 AM

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,
but all you do is keeping the struggle alive. The paper is far away from beeing perfect, but you can take some good arguments out of it if you talk to someone about Vericoin.

Regards,
Michael

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

Yes guys can we please stop re-quoting the walls of text/pics and perhaps be a bit more congenial

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:39:13 AM

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,
but all you do is keeping the struggle alive. The paper is far away from beeing perfect, but you can take some good arguments out of it if you talk to someone about Vericoin.

Regards,
Michael

Me too such disappointment cant spell and something a 12 year old could of whacked up.  
But yea some good points, but as I said above people in digital currency already know the state of decay with fiat.

Barrabbas the Messiah will save us no doubt.

zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:40:58 AM

LMFAO  Grin

Sorry Wreathy,

Regards,
Michael

Me too such disappointment cant spell and something a 12 year old could of whacked up.  
But yea some good points, but as I said above people in digital currency already know the state of decay with fiat.

Barrabbas the Messiah will save us no doubt.

Are you really this stupid? Barrabas made this flyer for the audience that never heard about crypto currencies. The world day or whatever they call it is by definition to bring new people into crypto.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:59:12 AM

Besides all drama, which I do not have time or will to read through, I just see people that worked/invested hard (each on his/her own capacity) for this coin being hurt because... reality is obvious and just cannot be neglected.

I myself, must admit being a bagholder (most of my purchases happened in the mid 30's low 40's) from the time when VeriSMS launched and the coin presented a bright future. I know just a couple months passed but looks like an eternity.

Vericoin was my first investment in crypto, and I guess most of you will understand, I keep a special feeling with this coin.

Despite still being holding, would lie if I say I am not worry with the current situation, therefore I would like to kindly (and why not, a bit naively) ask to the devs:

We were promised certain announcements for the fall of the past week which none were delivered.
Despite all the hide'n'seek pump games being played in crypto (applies to every coin of course, mind you) I want the devs to know that many holders are quite pissed with this methodology.

If you still have any resemblance of professionalism, please notify the community what's in process, if anything. If nothing, better at least man up and admit it so people can create exit strategies that will harm the coin as little as possible instead of panic dump which will hurt even more.

Thanks.

Eth.
setup

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:08:34 AM

Hi Eth,

I've never spent that much time on my PC than during the last weekend, because I also wanted to know what secret they come up with.
But if there are different people or groups involved who don't want it to become published before the end of the negotiations, I can accept it. The mistake was to fix the date of the announcement. But hey, if it's something really big - who cares if it takes another week. I see it positive, so I can buy more cheap VRC  Cheesy
Be patient, I'm sure the do their job.

Regards,
Michael

Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: