Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:59:46 PM

Is this a bug with the new skein update?
It added 1 of the skein coins, but the others are missing and its saying the coin profit is 0
Awesome Miner can use whattomine.com or coinwarz.com for coin statistics, to figure out the profit. However, there are no Skein based coins listed on any of these sites today, so I don't think it's possible to get any automatic profit info here, right?

There is Skein algo coins listed on whattomine, example DGB SKEIN

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:04:32 PM

in my original config for claymore I have each miner name if I was to use custom file upload it would upload each miner in awesome miner with the same worker name I have set up in claymore right? How do I fix this

I think this is kinda one of the issues im running into also...because im really not wanting to use any of the built in miners

for example:
ccminerAlexis78- i currently use to mine Blake2s, Skein, and lbry algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerTanguy- i find has higher hashrates on decred, and groest1 algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerAlexis78blakecoin- is currently what i use for blakecoin algo on zpool mutli-algo setup

If i change the specified location of ccminer-sp to one of the 3, then im kinda stuck i have no ability that i can find to add the additional 2 others to mine those specific algo's

also quick question, is there a way to reduce intensity on some of the algo's i have to run different algo's on different intensities or they break my rig when they ramp up on difficulty
I think the first step is to use the Upload Software feature to make sure that all your remote computers have the 3 ccminer-versions you listed above.

You can at any time go to the Managed Miner properties and switch between the different softwares you uploaded. However, you probably want to change multiple settings at the same time. Software path, algorithm, pool and so on. In order to do this faster across a large number of miners, you can define a Managed Template:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx

You can probably define 3 templates to start with, one for each ccminer-version. Then you can use the Apply Template feature to apply these changes across many miners at the same time.

Each Managed Miner (and also each Managed Template) can have a unique set of command line parameters (Properties of Managed Miner/Template, then Command Line section on the left side). This allows you to control any parameter to the mining software, for example intensity. Another option is to define different Device Profiles with different intensity settings.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:11:14 PM

Is this a bug with the new skein update?
It added 1 of the skein coins, but the others are missing and its saying the coin profit is 0
Awesome Miner can use whattomine.com or coinwarz.com for coin statistics, to figure out the profit. However, there are no Skein based coins listed on any of these sites today, so I don't think it's possible to get any automatic profit info here, right?

There is Skein algo coins listed on whattomine, example DGB SKEIN
The only Skein related I can find on whattomine is the info page for DGB Skein and Myriad Skein:
https://whattomine.com/coins/114-dgb-skein
https://whattomine.com/coins/67-myr-skein

However, those coins are not listed on the GPU tab on their site, not on the ASIC tab and not in the JSON link, that is the API used by Awesome Miner. So no Skein coins are really made available here. I can ask the whattomine author why this is the case.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:18:18 AM

Do not forget that the code can be modified to meet your needs. If there is something missing, then perhaps you can try adding it yourself.  In order to fully understand and deal with Crypto, you are going to have to learn to work some of these things yourself, there is no way around that fact. 
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:40:15 AM

Yeah, templates make that much easier. Since templates seem to be a combination of everything, if I can blanket apply it to all the rigs that would work.

Weird bug I've noticed, when I start AM and go to miners tab and use Ctrl+A to select all the miners it crashes AM. Also you can't globally stop all miners. Say selecting them all and selecting stop IF one of the miners is already stopped. Small thing, but you have to use ctrl to unselect some of them so you can stop the others.

Affinity is another needed option. Although understanding affinity and how it selects CPUs is a bit of a chore. There is a mathematical equation for it.
The crash bug will be fixed in the release later today. The new release will also have Process Priority and Affinity settings (you will find it in the properties for a Managed Miner, Environment section).

As you noticed the operations available (start or stop) will only be available if all selected miners have that option enabled. I do understand the scenario you descibe, so I will put it on the list to look into.

Sounds good.

in my original config for claymore I have each miner name if I was to use custom file upload it would upload each miner in awesome miner with the same worker name I have set up in claymore right? How do I fix this

I think this is kinda one of the issues im running into also...because im really not wanting to use any of the built in miners

for example:
ccminerAlexis78- i currently use to mine Blake2s, Skein, and lbry algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerTanguy- i find has higher hashrates on decred, and groest1 algos on zpool mutli-algo setup
ccminerAlexis78blakecoin- is currently what i use for blakecoin algo on zpool mutli-algo setup

If i change the specified location of ccminer-sp to one of the 3, then im kinda stuck i have no ability that i can find to add the additional 2 others to mine those specific algo's

also quick question, is there a way to reduce intensity on some of the algo's i have to run different algo's on different intensities or they break my rig when they ramp up on difficulty
I think the first step is to use the Upload Software feature to make sure that all your remote computers have the 3 ccminer-versions you listed above.

You can at any time go to the Managed Miner properties and switch between the different softwares you uploaded. However, you probably want to change multiple settings at the same time. Software path, algorithm, pool and so on. In order to do this faster across a large number of miners, you can define a Managed Template:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedtemplate.aspx

You can probably define 3 templates to start with, one for each ccminer-version. Then you can use the Apply Template feature to apply these changes across many miners at the same time.

Each Managed Miner (and also each Managed Template) can have a unique set of command line parameters (Properties of Managed Miner/Template, then Command Line section on the left side). This allows you to control any parameter to the mining software, for example intensity. Another option is to define different Device Profiles with different intensity settings.

You can do all of what he's talking about with AM right now, but he's discussing the rather round about ways you have to do it in order to accomplish it. The GUI redesign and logistics post I posted a few months ago addresses most of what he's talking about and more. Although I know it would take a lot of work, Templates was a band aid fix for a lot of the UI issues.

If you have some free time consider going back and looking at it again. The whole UI needs a redesign to better accommodate GPU mining (even though it works right now).

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

Most of this is simple coding and to make a few changes is not hard at all, in fact, it is pretty simple.  First, take a look at the code and see where the information comes from.  See how the code accesses the information that is being provided by the blockchain and the miner.  Then, make backups and see what you can do to make things happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

Something else I noticed when applying templates. When you apply a generic miner template (which doesn't have a pool associated with it), it seems to pick a random pool. As such when you see it applied in the miner list, it lists the pool from the miner (which is arbitrary and has no bearing on what you're actually mining or what profile you have selected). Either listing the template next to the miner or instead of the pool or both would definitely help with this.

Priority works properly for me.

I don't think some of you understand why you're paying the developer to work on this piece of software. This isn't open source coding 101 nor is mining 'do it all yourself cause I walked up hill both ways in the snow to school so you should too'. He owns this piece of software and this is his work. I bought a package because of what he's doing here and what he's making, in addition to his support, and his willingness to improve it and make it better. I wouldn't have paid money if I thought this is another open source hobby project.

Mining is my job, I look for other professionals to work with not kids and people that drank their ideological koolaid for whatever walk of life they were brought up in. Cryptos have tons of different job fields that are part of them. I don't have time nor would I want to spend the time to rewrite code for this piece of software from the ground up. Instead I choose to pay someone not only because he's capable of coding, but because he also has quite a bit more expertise as that is what he's good at. Just like in real life (IKR?), you pay people for their job field because doing it yourself (depending on how much time you want to waste) either isn't feasible or you don't want to do it.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

Another UI feature that would be nice. Right now console is buried along with the other tabs below your miners. Please bring it to the right side, so when you scroll down the list (arrow down or up), it'll automatically show the console in a split window. Obviously you could make a toggle to collapse it. Also please set up a option so when you move to a new miner it automatically updates the console window snapshot. Sort of like how you preview emails when you go through multiples. Very helpful for looking through a list of rigs and seeing what's happening on them (especially when running a generic miner).

You could leave the console window where it is, but that limits your ability to watch all the rigs as well. Right now the bottom pane for me takes up maybe 20% of the window space even though it could be more. May be more of a preference thing, not sure.

talukdarbd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

what is the price of these miner, and how much people can earn from here?
bonosurgut

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

what is the price of these miner, and how much people can earn from here?

this is not a miner, it is the program for monitoring miners.

It's possible to show profit for miners group in webinterface ?
trins123

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

I am having problems seting up prohashing.com pools to mine single coins based on profitability.

If I add only one single coin pool like Aricoin it does work, but not if I want to add another prohasing pool/coin

If I add second coin pool like Bela coin or Bottlecaps, the single pool properties saved in password attribute in awesomeminer pool properites is ignorred and selecting the right pool based on coin is imposible (all other coin pools got replaced by some default prohashing pool)

As you can see prohashing is using same stratum url, but different password parameters to select the coin being mined

Pool1: Bottlecaps (CAP) Prohashing
prohashing.com:3333
worker name: trins123
worker pass: c=Bottlecap d=8192

Pool2: Aricoin (ARI) Prohashing
worker pass: c=Aricoin d=8192

So with current awesominer you can only mine one prohashing single coin pool.

My question: is there a way to make more than one prohashing single coin pool available to work with awesominer or to make them different despite that pools are using same stratum url and port?

Regards,
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Something else I noticed when applying templates. When you apply a generic miner template (which doesn't have a pool associated with it), it seems to pick a random pool. As such when you see it applied in the miner list, it lists the pool from the miner (which is arbitrary and has no bearing on what you're actually mining or what profile you have selected). Either listing the template next to the miner or instead of the pool or both would definitely help with this.
I agree that it makes sense to display last applied template in this case. I've just implemented that so the feature will be included in next release. Keep in mind that Awesome Miner didn't keep track of last applied template before, so this will only work after you do the Apply Template operation once with the new version. This is the first link between a Miner and a Template, and this is what I will build on in the future to make this integration more tight - I do know you want to see improvements here.

Another UI feature that would be nice. Right now console is buried along with the other tabs below your miners. Please bring it to the right side, so when you scroll down the list (arrow down or up), it'll automatically show the console in a split window. Obviously you could make a toggle to collapse it. Also please set up a option so when you move to a new miner it automatically updates the console window snapshot. Sort of like how you preview emails when you go through multiples. Very helpful for looking through a list of rigs and seeing what's happening on them (especially when running a generic miner).

You could leave the console window where it is, but that limits your ability to watch all the rigs as well. Right now the bottom pane for me takes up maybe 20% of the window space even though it could be more. May be more of a preference thing, not sure.
I will make some small adjustments to the console in the next release so you faster can get updates when you select miners in the list. What I will do is to implement this only when you enable auto-refresh (in Console tab, Settings -> Auto refresh -> anything except Disabled). If you don't want frequent updates, you can set it to 10 minutes, Awesome Miner will still make an instant update as soon as you select another miner like the scenario you describe.

Major UI changes will be a topic for the future, but I do appreciate the feedback. Maybe several tabs (Pools, GPU, Console) should be possible to break out and stacked on top of each other on the side of the main window, to give a detailed view of everything at the same time, without having to change tab.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:16:47 PM

That's not supported today, but would of course make sense to have. I'm planning to make some improvements to the web interface at the same time as I introduce the new cloud services for Awesome Miner, because it will basically be the same web interface but running in the cloud instead. This is however a few months away.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

I am having problems seting up prohashing.com pools to mine single coins based on profitability.

If I add only one single coin pool like Aricoin it does work, but not if I want to add another prohasing pool/coin

If I add second coin pool like Bela coin or Bottlecaps, the single pool properties saved in password attribute in awesomeminer pool properites is ignorred and selecting the right pool based on coin is imposible (all other coin pools got replaced by some default prohashing pool)

As you can see prohashing is using same stratum url, but different password parameters to select the coin being mined

Pool1: Bottlecaps (CAP) Prohashing
worker pass: c=Bottlecap d=8192

Pool2: Aricoin (ARI) Prohashing
worker pass: c=Aricoin d=8192

So with current awesominer you can only mine one prohashing single coin pool.

My question: is there a way to make more than one prohashing single coin pool available to work with awesominer or to make them different despite that pools are using same stratum url and port?

Regards,

Thanks for your questions on this. I'm very supprised to see that a mining pool makes this very strange design.

Based on the fact that you include CAP and ARI, I assume that you run a scrypt ASIC like Antminer L3/L3+. In this scenario the cgminer process on the miner can provide Awesome Miner with pool information like URL and worker name, but it will never give out the password. So from a monitoring application point of view, all these pools will look identical when reported by the mining software. This is why the design of Prohashing is flawed.

You should still be able to manually define these pools in Awesome Miner (either using the New Pools button in the toolbar, or via Options dialog, Pools section), where you specify the password and coin for each pool. This should make it possible for you to change between the pools using Awesome Miner. However, there is no way to correctly display the current pool you mine.

bonosurgut

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

That's not supported today, but would of course make sense to have. I'm planning to make some improvements to the web interface at the same time as I introduce the new cloud services for Awesome Miner, because it will basically be the same web interface but running in the cloud instead. This is however a few months away.

ok, thank you. i plan to setup a awesome miner on VPS for access from any network to control Managed Miners, if it will be cloud service will be cool.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

For those of you who want to use the very latest mining software in combination with the auto-download feature - I've updated the online definition file to include the latest EWBF Zcash miner (nVidia) version that just was released. If you enabled "Check for new version of mining software for automatic download" in the Options dialog, you will see a notification in the application after a little while that this update is available.

No matter if the automatic check is enabled, you can always upgrade the definition file from Menu -> Update mining software definitions.

There will also be a new release of Awesome Miner tomorrow. This release will also correct the problem where Nicehash recently change the unit of which Blake2b (Sia) profit is reported, resulting in display of 1000 times too high profit in Awesome Miner. This was a change on the Nicehash side that needs to be taken into account in Awesome Miner as well.

billybobthorton

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

I am testing awesome miner and when I setup the remote for one of the miners, it reports zero hash to the pool.  If I run claymore manually, it reports properly.  It doesn't really change much, as the pool decides the hashrate, but why would it not report?
natminer

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:20:49 AM

Can anyone provide guidance on how to use miningpoolhub (specifically, the "auto profit switching") with Awesome Miner?

I want to automatically do profit-switching, with miningpoolhub, mostly because it allows me to get paid in either the coin I'm mining or in a specific coin (ie - auto convert to ETH instead of to BTC).  BTC fees are way too high so I don't really want to earn profits in BTC like from nicehash or zpool.

This is the help page on miningpoolhub:  https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=gettingstarted

In Awesome Miner, do I create a 'pool group' where I manually add all the algorithm servers and ports?

ie -

Pool1: lyra2z : us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12025
Pool2: cryptonight : us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12024
Pool3: equihash : us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12023
...etc

If so, how do I configure automatic profit-switching, or is that not possible if I'm not using nicehash/zpool?

I'm also asking because miningpoolhub's help page says this too, making me wonder if there is an easier way:

Code:
3. You can set coin or auto profit switching at "My Workers" page.
It's not each pool's "My Workers" page. It's Hub's page.

"Account's default coin" is the default coin for your all mining rigs to mine.
Also you can set coin for each workers too.
(Newly added worker will mine account's default coin automatically)

So I'm wondering... if there is some way to just provide 1 pool address at miningpoolhub and Awesome Miner can mine the most profitable coin to that pool address? (if that makes sense)

Thanks

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Awesome Miner Version 3.0.5

- Added support to enable and disable GPU's on a running Claymore Ethereum miner
- Faster refresh of miner console when changing miner selection
- Display last applied template for Generic Miners
- EWBF 0.3.4 with display of uptime and pool information
- Corrected display of Nicehash blake2b profit, after last Nicehash API change
- Minor corrections

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

I am testing awesome miner and when I setup the remote for one of the miners, it reports zero hash to the pool.  If I run claymore manually, it reports properly.  It doesn't really change much, as the pool decides the hashrate, but why would it not report?
Can you send me the API report for this miner. Select the miner in the main window of Awesome Miner and use the toolbar: Tools -> API Report. Do you have an example of the command line parameters you use when you launch it manually?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: