Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Miner Control 1.6.1 - Auto profit switching miner controller  (Read 164294 times)
StuffOfInterest (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:22:12 PM

temp ban a pool or part of it for some time would be nice via GUI, it will save some time for cut/paste conf file and no need to stop mining.

Gone and done it Wink https://mega.co.nz/#!wNtDTS5T!0AYfDx8bOUPPsa1w8eHJvE6p07eTvvl5TDuLYKhrz14
Doubleclick a pool and it bans all entries of that pool until you doubleclick it again or restart minercontrol. Useful when some pool borks out, like Yaamp did today Tongue

Source: https://github.com/KBomba/MinerControl-KBomba
I kept the donation addys the same, so if you want to donate to me, my BTC addy is in my signature Smiley

I also added dynamic switching to the mix. If the price difference between the best entry and currently running one is very large, it will switch to it faster than the "switchtime" setting.
Dynamic switchtime = "switchtime" / ((best entry price / currently running price) ^ "dynamicswitchpower"). (if anyone knows a better formula, feel free to tell Cheesy I'm not a mathematician)
Add these to "general":
      "dynamicswitching": true,
      "dynamicswitchpower": 2,
At 200% profit, it will switch at 1/4th of the original switchtime, which is 1min at default values (4min). 150% => 1min and 46s, 120% => 2min and 46s, etc

Under Yaamp settings, I added "balancemode". It defaults to 0, which is "Total Unpaid", the total of all unsold and sold coins, which also was default behavior up to now. I prefer to set balancemode at 1, which will give me "Balance", the total of just the sold coins. Looks more like a Nicehash balance that way Wink But needs some time to build up if you're new to Yaamp probably. More values here: Github

That's cool to see someone else adding features in!  By the way, what is it you have against "var"?

BExR exchange rates on your phone's home screen.
Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:30:29 PM

Hello there. Thanks for your software.

I'm trying to build it from source on Ubuntu 12.04.5 and 14.04.

But when I run in the end (in the directory /MinerControl/MinerControl/bin/Debug/)

Code:
mono MinerControl.exe

after having built the MinerControl.sln with the command

Code:
xbuild MinerControl.sln

I keep getting an error window which reads

Error reading config file:  "Invalid JSON primitive: true

Any hints or suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Interesting to see someone trying to get Miner Control running under Linux.

It looks like there is a bug in the mono framework implementation of JavaScriptSerializer.

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=4148
https://github.com/aspnet/Universe/issues/141

Try finding any "true" values in the config file and make sure there is no white space behind them.  A comma or curly bracket immediately behind the "true" may get around this bug.

An alternate method appears to be wrapping the value in double quotes.

Miner Control to get auto algorithm switching for multiple mining services. (please donate if you like)
Could Proof of Blockchain (PoBC) help secure a coin and avoid runaway ASIC mining?
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:50:54 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 02:02:55 AM by Bombadil

That's cool to see someone else adding features in!  By the way, what is it you have against "var"?

<3 Cheesy Var is just ugly ^^" I like to read code and see directly what I'm dealing with, even if the answer is only a few pixels away Tongue I knew you would say something about it, people either love or hate it. I come from the VB days where you actually added the type to the variable name too, aka, "sName" for a string "name", or "dNumber" for a double "number". I liked that a lot, but can become a mess with loads of other classes than the primitive/default ones. But var is another step downhill for me Cool
Anyways, feel free to merge/copy any of my changes Smiley I mainly do this to solve my own little problems, and share the solutions at the same time.

Also, added cpu priority and affinity control, in response to the problems with ccminer Wink
If you have CPU miners set-up, use "priority":"BelowNormal" in their algo config to prevent lockups. ccminer, for Nvidia, likes "RealTime", but beware of these notes:
Note 1: Realtime by minercontrol is only possible when giving administrator privileges to minercontrol (also accounts for everyone using different miners)
Note 2: --cpu-priority by ccminer overrides minercontrols priority
Note 3: When giving administrator privileges to minercontrol and setting the priority by minercontrol to something DIFFERENT than what's used by --cpu-priority by ccminer, then your whole system locks up
Note 4: In general, it's best to avoid making the miner set its own priority and affinity and let minercontrol do it.

Priority and affinity have to be set per algo, e.g. never run cudaminer (Scrypt and lookalikes) in Realtime as a driver crash will lockup your system, but ccminer(X11 and lookalikes) prefers it and will never run into a driver crash.
Example:
Code:
{ "name": "x11", "display": "X11", "hashrate": 5860, "power": 49, "priority":"High", "affinity":2, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "TestMiner.exe", "aparam3": "-a x11" },

Valid options for "priority" are: "Idle", "BelowNormal", "AboveNormal", "High" & "RealTime". Setting "Normal" or nothing at all will change nothing to default process priority.
"affinity" is set like with "start /affinity X", where X is the integer number of the cores you want to use. E.g., in a 4-core system, you want to use cores 1 & 3, take binary number 0101 (right-to-left, 1 for active core, 0 for cores you don't want to use), convert it to integer 5 and use that for affinity. Affinity 3 will use cores 1 & 2, since it's binary 0011. Setting anything <= 0 or nothing at all will change nothing to default process affinity.

Edit: I just made dynamic switching a bit more flexible. It will also extend the switch time now if profit margins are too low. It's "pivot" point defaults to 115% margin, but you can set it with "dynamicswitchingpivot", using decimal presentation (e.g. 1.5 for 150% margin as pivotpoint). From this, it will create an offset for my original formula, which you can also specify with "dynamicswitchingoffset", but has priority over the pivot value, so only use it if necessary.
Revised formula: Dynamic switchtime = ("switchtime" / ((best entry price / currently running price) ^ "dynamicswitchpower")) + "dynamicswitchingoffset"
Where "dynamicswitchingoffset" defaults to:  "switchtime" - ("switchtime" * (1/"dynamicswitchingpivot") ^ "dynamicswitchpower)).
(Thanks a lot, Wolfram Alpha Cheesy )
So it may best to just turn "dynamicswitching": true , and don't care about the others. But if you think you know better values, feel free to set & test them.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!Yd1xxAqC!VdL-KBNTdFNOpmqHQ03umhFfNAS_dgXhvpO0D7liR1A
Example conf: https://github.com/KBomba/MinerControl-KBomba/blob/master/MinerControl/MinerControl.conf

rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:05:33 AM

Also, added cpu priority and affinity control, in response to the problems with ccminer Wink
If you have CPU miners set-up, use "priority":"BelowNormal" in their algo config to prevent lockups. ccminer, for Nvidia, likes "RealTime", but beware of these notes:
Note 1: Realtime by minercontrol is only possible when giving administrator privileges to minercontrol (also accounts for everyone using different miners)
Note 3: When giving administrator privileges to minercontrol and setting the priority by minercontrol to something DIFFERENT than what's used by --cpu-priority by ccminer, then your whole system locks up
Note 4: In general, it's best to avoid making the miner set its own priority and affinity and let minercontrol do it.

Thank you very much!
I put both "priority": "RealTime" and --cpu-priority 5 to config and it works! Wink
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:13:54 AM

That's cool to see someone else adding features in!  By the way, what is it you have against "var"?

<3 Cheesy Var is just ugly ^^" I like to read code and see directly what I'm dealing with, even if the answer is only a few pixels away Tongue I knew you would say something about it, people either love or hate it. I come from the VB days where you actually added the type to the variable name too, aka, "sName" for a string "name", or "dNumber" for a double "number". I liked that a lot, but can become a mess with loads of other classes than the primitive/default ones. But var is another step downhill for me Cool
Anyways, feel free to merge/copy any of my changes Smiley I mainly do this to solve my own little problems, and share the solutions at the same time.

Funny, the coding assistance tool I use at work, ReSharper, prefers "var" over manually typed when possible.  Between that and Microsoft Code Analysis tools I've had certain styles pretty well beat into me.  After a few years it just becomes second nature.

If/when time permits I definitely want to start bringing your additions down to the main line.  If it wasn't for the "var" killing I'd probably just do it wholesale. Smiley  My time to put into side projects like this has been pretty low lately, as evidenced by my lack of commits the last few weeks, but I had felt Miner Control was finally to a point it didn't need a lot of work.  Looks like you found a bunch of places where things could be enhanced.

Bombadil

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:17:31 PM

Funny, the coding assistance tool I use at work, ReSharper, prefers "var" over manually typed when possible.  Between that and Microsoft Code Analysis tools I've had certain styles pretty well beat into me.  After a few years it just becomes second nature.

If/when time permits I definitely want to start bringing your additions down to the main line.  If it wasn't for the "var" killing I'd probably just do it wholesale. Smiley  My time to put into side projects like this has been pretty low lately, as evidenced by my lack of commits the last few weeks, but I had felt Miner Control was finally to a point it didn't need a lot of work.  Looks like you found a bunch of places where things could be enhanced.

Haha, yeah, Resharper prefers var over anything else, but I do not Tongue I always want to scratch my eyes out when I see "var" Cheesy So I changed it in my fork just to make it nicer for me to work with. It's all up to style and taste Wink
I also use Resharper, but it's set-up to prefer explicit over var. Resharper has a shitload of options.

Thank you very much!
I put both "priority": "RealTime" and --cpu-priority 5 to config and it works! Wink

If it works, all the better Wink But I'm able to recreate that bug on my system, so I prefer to warn people before they encounter the same Cheesy
milia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:08:39 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 05:57:00 PM by milia

Interesting to see someone trying to get Miner Control running under Linux.

It looks like there is a bug in the mono framework implementation of JavaScriptSerializer.

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=4148
https://github.com/aspnet/Universe/issues/141

Try finding any "true" values in the config file and make sure there is no white space behind them.  A comma or curly bracket immediately behind the "true" may get around this bug.

An alternate method appears to be wrapping the value in double quotes.

Thanks for the reply StuffOfInterest.

I did erase the white space before the "true" values, used quotes but still got the same results with Mono.

Funny thing is Wine runs the prebuilt executable (after I installed .Net 4.0) but fails to run (it crashes) the aforementioned compiled from source exe file.
If you're interested, here's what I get after I run

Code:
wine MinerControl.exe

Code:
2/12/2015 12:04:50 AM
----------------------------------------------
Type: TargetInvocationException
Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Stack trace:    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._SerializationInvoke(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, SignatureStruct& declaringTypeSig, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.CompleteISerializableObject(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.FixupSpecialObject(ObjectHolder holder)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.DeserializeObject(Int32 typeIndex)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader._LoadObjectV2(Int32 pos, ResourceTypeCode& typeCode)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObjectV2(Int32 pos, ResourceTypeCode& typeCode)
   at System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObject(Int32 pos, ResourceTypeCode& typeCode)
   at System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet.GetObject(String key, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean isString)
   at System.Resources.RuntimeResourceSet.GetObject(String key, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name, CultureInfo culture, Boolean wrapUnmanagedMemStream)
   at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(String name)
   at MinerControl.MainWindow.InitializeComponent()
   at MinerControl.MainWindow..ctor()
   at MinerControl.Program.Main(String[] args)

2/12/2015 12:04:50 AM
----------------------------------------------
Type: Win32Exception
Stack trace:    at System.Drawing.Icon.Initialize(Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at System.Drawing.Icon..ctor(SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context)

By the way, is there any IRC room regarding MinerControl at Freenode or any other IRC server?
Thanks again !
Bombadil

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

By the way, is there any IRC room regarding MinerControl at Freenode or any other IRC server?
Thanks again !

Good idea Wink I'll placehold #minercontrol on freenode, StuffOfInterest can always come to claim it Smiley I'll idle there too fyi Tongue
milia

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:34:30 AM

Thanks again !

Good idea Wink I'll placehold #minercontrol on freenode, StuffOfInterest can always come to claim it Smiley I'll idle there too fyi Tongue

Hehe cool  Smiley I'll pop in for a hello Wink
Txslady

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:13:53 AM

FYI:  Yaamp has added qubit and sha256
Bombadil

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:02:40 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 09:24:52 PM by Bombadil

MinerControl 1.6.3 - KBombaMod
I've added some new stuff to my mod, of which I most like "minprofit" myself TBH.

"minprofit" can be added under "general" settings and each service/pool. Value from 1 to infinity, I have mine set at 1.05 under "general", 1.2 for the multipools, 1 for Nicehash.
MinProfit is the minimum profit you want from the best pool at that moment in comparison to the one you're currently on.
Example in my situation: If a multipool has less than 120% profit over the currently running on, Nicehash, it will keep it pending, even if it happens to be "better paying". If Nicehash only pays 105% profit, it will keep it pending too because of the 1.05 under "general".
However, this won't switch back if the new current running pool gets again under that treshold. If you want that, just use "weight". "minprofit" will make you profit more from PPLNS systems and the likes Wink
This goes hand in hand with weight and switchtime to "prioritize" one pool over the others and minimizes the amount of switches you actually do.

I've also added a Reload button which will reload the settings without a need for a restart of MinerControl. Pretty handy when just setting up your .conf.

This version will also load MinerControl2.conf if it's the 2nd MinerControl instance (if it exists at all), MinerControl3.conf for 3th instance, etc... Useful for those with mixed rigs that have different ratios for each GPU/CPU/ASIC/whatever, without the need for different folders with an exact copy of MinerControl.exe in it. Just make new .conf for each different miner you have on your rig.

Releases: https://github.com/KBomba/MinerControl-KBomba/releases
IRC: #MinerControl on freenode. KiwiIRC
ltc_bilic

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:20:57 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 11:58:22 AM by ltc_bilic

MinerControl 1.6.3 - KBombaMod
I've added some new stuff to my mod, of which I most like "minprofit" myself TBH.

"minprofit" can be added under "general" settings and each service/pool. Value from 1 to infinity, I have mine set at 1.05 under "general", 1.2 for the multipools, 1 for Nicehash.
MinProfit is the minimum profit you want from the best pool at that moment in comparison to the one you're currently on.
Example in my situation: If a multipool has less than 120% profit over the currently running on, Nicehash, it will keep it pending, even if it happens to be "better paying". If Nicehash only pays 105% profit, it will keep it pending too because of the 1.05 under "general".
However, this won't switch back if the new current running pool gets again under that treshold. If you want that, just use "weight". "minprofit" will make you profit more from PPLNS systems and the likes Wink
This goes hand in hand with weight and switchtime to "prioritize" one pool over the others and minimizes the amount of switches you actually do.

I've also added a Reload button which will reload the settings without a need for a restart of MinerControl. Pretty handy when just setting up your .conf.

This version will also load MinerControl2.conf if it's the 2nd MinerControl instance (if it exists at all), MinerControl3.conf for 3th instance, etc... Useful for those with mixed rigs that have different ratios for each GPU/CPU/ASIC/whatever, without the need for different folders with an exact copy of MinerControl.exe in it. Just make new .conf for each different miner you have on your rig.

Releases: https://github.com/KBomba/MinerControl-KBomba/releases
IRC: #MinerControl on freenode. KiwiIRC

These are awesome new additions to the MC! Thank you very much!

small bug: I've found that something weird is going one with pulling the exchange value. Sometimes it's gets reset to default value written in config.

Another feature request: if you one click on the grid, you can change the net column to %.
net profit % value is calculated between power column and net column, this way it's much easier to read how much you earn at the moment. +15% is easier to read than 0,000462 Wink
Bombadil

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:49:20 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 09:30:22 PM by Bombadil

These are awesome new additions to the MC! Thank you very much!

small bug: I've found that something weird is going one with pulling the exchange value. Sometimes it's gets reset to default value written in config.

Another feature request: if you one click on the grid, you can change the net column to %.
net profit % value is calculated between power column and net column, this way it's much easier to read how much you earn at the moment. +15% is easier to read than 0,000462 Wink

It's my pleasure Wink No problem, I like doing this.

Do you also have that bug with the BTC exchange rate with StuffOfInterests original MC?
Could be something wrong on Blockchain.info's end, I'll take a look into it when I'm home Tongue (At work ATM)

What do you mean by %? % profit gain of the current running pool? % profit gain over the last time it updated? % the power makes out of your total earnings? I don't really get it Tongue
StuffOfInterest (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:24:53 PM

Thanks again !

Hah! I barely have time to check in on this thread from time to time!  Smiley

Good idea to have an IRC channel if a few people are interested in staying in touch real-time.  I'll try to pop in if/when time permits.  I'll also try to get it listed on the first post so people can have a quick link to get there.

Txslady

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:12:49 AM

I am trying to add whirlpoolx to MinerControl but I get this error:  Error processing service configuration "The given key was not present in the dictionary".  How can I add this?
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

I am trying to add whirlpoolx to MinerControl but I get this error:  Error processing service configuration "The given key was not present in the dictionary".  How can I add this?

My MC load with WhirpoolX, but price set to 0, dunno what i miss to get price from nicehash there Smiley

Code:
{
    "general": {
        "power": 0.10,
        "exchange": 500,
        "currencycode": "USD",
        "mintime": 4,
        "maxtime": 60,
        "switchtime": 3,
        "deadtime": 10,
        "logerrors": true,
        "logactivity": true,
        "gridsortmode": 1,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 1,
        "donationpercentage": 5,
        "donationfrequency": 240,
        "remotesend": false,
        "remotereceive": false
    },
    "algorithms": [
        { "name": "x11", display: "X11", "hashrate": 4000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x11" },
        { "name": "x13", display: "X13", "hashrate": 3000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x13" },
{ "name": "x14", display: "X14", "hashrate": 2050, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x14" },
        { "name": "x15", display: "X15", "hashrate": 1800, "power": 55, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x15" },
        { "name": "nist5", display: "Nist5", "hashrate": 8370, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a nist5" },
        { "name": "scryptn", display: "Scrypt-N", "hashrate": 231, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "lyra2", display: "Lyra2RE", "hashrate": 650, "power": 55, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a lyra2re" },
{ "name": "neoscrypt", "hashrate": 120, "power": 45, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a neoscrypt" },
{ "name": "quark", "hashrate": 1700, "power": 50, "aparam3": "-a quark" },
{ "name": "fresh", "hashrate": 2700, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "qubit", "hashrate": 3450, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "WhirlpoolX", display: "WhirlpoolX", "hashrate": 78000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" }
    ],
    "nicehash": {
        "account": "1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz",
        "worker": "R9",
        "sparam1": "-c",
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com",
        "algos": [
        { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x13NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x15NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nist5NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nscryptNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-master-lyra2RE", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ lyraNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ neoNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgwhirpool", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ whirNH.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
    "westhash": {
"weight": 0.99,
        { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x13NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x15NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nist5NH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "scryptn", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nscryptNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "9", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-master-lyra2RE", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ lyraNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ neoNH.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgwhirpool", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ whirWH.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
    "yaamp": {
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com",
        { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x13yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "x14", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x14yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x15yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "quark", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ quarkyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nist5yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-master-lyra2RE", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ lyrayaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ neoyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "fresh", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ freshyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "qubit", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ qubityaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
"wafflepool": {
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com",
        { "algo": "x11", price: 0.19, fee: 1.8, "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ manual.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "scryptn", price: 2.3, fee: 2.0, "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ manual2.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
"ltcrabbit": {
        "apikey": "x",
        "account": "xx",
        "worker": "xx",
        "sparam2": "-p x",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11ltc.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    }
}
Zels

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:33:20 PM

Ok, got it running and price working Smiley

Replace { "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder":.....
To: { "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "10", "folder":

priceid is the algo number returned by nicehash there: https://www.nicehash.com/api?method=stats.global.current Smiley
jch9678

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:19:40 PM

Ok, got it running and price working Smiley

Replace { "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder":.....
To: { "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "10", "folder":

priceid is the algo number returned by nicehash there: https://www.nicehash.com/api?method=stats.global.current Smiley

Thanks for the info, I think another fix would be to use the new nicehash sgminer that has support for whirlpoolx. Its on the download page. Maybe you prefer the coin-specific miners though.

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
Txslady

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:20:39 PM

jch9678:  I downloaded it last night and installed and added the algo put it wasn't working.

Zels:  That worked, thank you very much!
jch9678

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:17:54 AM

My MC load with WhirpoolX, but price set to 0, dunno what i miss to get price from nicehash there Smiley

Code:
{
    "general": {
        "power": 0.10,
        "exchange": 500,
        "currencycode": "USD",
        "mintime": 4,
        "maxtime": 60,
        "switchtime": 3,
        "deadtime": 10,
        "logerrors": true,
        "logactivity": true,
        "gridsortmode": 1,
        "minerkillmode": 1,
        "traymode": 1,
        "donationpercentage": 5,
        "donationfrequency": 240,
        "remotesend": false,
        "remotereceive": false
    },
    "algorithms": [
        { "name": "x11", display: "X11", "hashrate": 4000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x11" },
        { "name": "x13", display: "X13", "hashrate": 3000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x13" },
{ "name": "x14", display: "X14", "hashrate": 2050, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x14" },
        { "name": "x15", display: "X15", "hashrate": 1800, "power": 55, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a x15" },
        { "name": "nist5", display: "Nist5", "hashrate": 8370, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a nist5" },
        { "name": "scryptn", display: "Scrypt-N", "hashrate": 231, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "lyra2", display: "Lyra2RE", "hashrate": 650, "power": 55, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a lyra2re" },
{ "name": "neoscrypt", "hashrate": 120, "power": 45, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "-a neoscrypt" },
{ "name": "quark", "hashrate": 1700, "power": 50, "aparam3": "-a quark" },
{ "name": "fresh", "hashrate": 2700, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "qubit", "hashrate": 3450, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" },
{ "name": "WhirlpoolX", display: "WhirlpoolX", "hashrate": 78000, "power": 50, "aparam1": "", "aparam2": "", "aparam3": "" }
    ],
    "nicehash": {
{ "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgwhirpool", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ whirNH.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
    "westhash": {
"weight": 0.99,
{ "algo": "WhirlpoolX", "priceid": "11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgwhirpool", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ whirWH.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
    "yaamp": {
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com",
        { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x13", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x13yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "x14", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x14yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "x15", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x15yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "quark", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ quarkyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
        { "algo": "nist5", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ nist5yaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "lyra2", "priceid": "lyra2", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-master-lyra2RE", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ lyrayaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "neoscrypt", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ neoyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "fresh", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ freshyaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "qubit", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ qubityaamp.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
"wafflepool": {
        "sparam2": "stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com",
        { "algo": "x11", price: 0.19, fee: 1.8, "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ manual.conf", "usewindow":  true },
{ "algo": "scryptn", price: 2.3, fee: 2.0, "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ manual2.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    },
"ltcrabbit": {
        "apikey": "x",
        "account": "xx",
        "worker": "xx",
        "sparam2": "-p x",
            { "algo": "x11", "folder": "C:\\Users\\zel\\Desktop\\MinerControl\\sgminer-5.1-2014-12-20-win32", "command": "sgminer.exe", "arguments": "_SPARAM1_ x11ltc.conf", "usewindow":  true }
        ]
    }
}

Zels, I like how you're using a config file in the pools section, that's been one of the things holding me back implementing miner control because I don't use batch files.  Can I ask you what, for example, your _SPARAM1_ x11NH.conf looks like if it doesn't have the pool information in it?  Thanks.

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: