Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:11:15 PM

"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!

I didn't tell lie but point a lie.

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

Now don't start lying again please.

The question was violence, not hate.

You favor violence as just punishment in Islam.

You favor the use of fear as a deterrent, by savaging killing "law breakers" to create fear in the public.

spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a religion of peace. you get your informations from wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

you are an Atheist right? you believe in what?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

"Plus they threaten to kill them if they leave Islam." - It's wrong. They are free to leave. There is no compulsion or punishment for it.

Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Out of context. It's about people who try to kill and/or raise people to kill Muslims.

4:89 - “They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;”   

4:90 - “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth. 
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets. 

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

They ain't religious leaders. They are political leaders. They don't care or follow religion, they only have political aims. There are many non-Muslims in their armies too. They are deceiving especially maturing children.

For betterment. Islam gives harsh punishment for murders and rapists. You tell that as violence most probably because it came from a religion and moreover, Islam. By giving harsh punishments, many lives are saved. Well, but... in your way, they goes to jail and get food and shelter which encourages poor people to commit rape or kill someone. Also, this way, the rapists/killers are taking more lives. According to the way you conclude how Islam hates people, you are hating people more than Islam does. Islamic punishments takes a life to save many lives but your ways saves a life to take many.

You favor the use of fear as a deterrent, by savaging killing "law breakers" to create fear in the public.

spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a religion of peace. you get your informations from wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

If this is what Zahir says in this thread, how can it be me that hates?  How can it be wrongly translated?  And the subject wasn't even hate, but violence.

So YOU are making things up too.  Why is that good, or even necessary?  This is just "ad hominem" attack in logic - instead of answering the question, attack the speaker.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:42:48 PM

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:53:17 PM

See?  My prophecies come TRUE!

When a Westerner simply quotes from the Koran and shows how the Koran promotes violence, he is showing how Islamic terrorists and Jihadists justify their actions.  You cannot correct the Westerner, because he has spoke the truth.  
It makes no sense for you to lie in such a matter.  Your problem is with those inside your own religion and own religious community, in particular, with religious leaders who promote violence and their puppets.  

It's not my problem, as I really don't care how you twist and turn verses of some old book.  Anyway, you support stoning of women for adultery.  None of the people opposing you in argument support that.   How can you claim that "your Islam" is not violent?

If this is what Zahir says in this thread, how can it be me that hates?  How can it be wrongly translated?  And the subject wasn't even hate, but violence.

So YOU are making things up too.  Why is that good, or even necessary?  This is just "ad hominem" attack in logic - instead of answering the question, attack the speaker.

Besides all that, if anybody hates Muslims and Islam, it is out of self-defense. So, it is good and right even according to the laws of Islam.

If nothing else shows you how Islam hates Muslims, this should.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:06:23 PM

1 spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective 2 no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a 3 religion of peace. you get your informations from 4 wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the 5 proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

1. How would you know if he only hates muslims?
- Do you know him in real life?
- Do you know if he just dislikes religion because its for weak people who arent able to have a mind of their own?

2. How us some fucking proof that is not from the Quran or any other holybook.
- Show us proof that is from a non islamic source that does not favor any religion.

3. Do you really want me to find that nice link that shows how peacefull islam is?
- Because ill fucking do it.

4. So any english website that does not favor the islamic beliefs is haters and translates it so we will hate islam?
- We do have a mind of our own..
- We believe in what we want, just like you do..
- We just dont deny any wrong actions that was made in the name of that religion.

5. Please look at number 2 again.

6. Does it matter what he believes?
- What I can see it looks like he is whats called athiest..
- He does not need to reely on a old book to be able to function.
- I myself am athiest
- I do not like religion but I have no problem with you being religious, just dont lie to us.

Please do answer ALL questions stated above and dont "cherry pick" a single one that you might be able to answer.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:52:30 PM

1 spendulus you are just a muslim and islam hater who will never change his perspective 2 no matter how much proofs are presented to you or how many more people believe that islam is really a 3 religion of peace. you get your informations from 4 wrongly translated arabic to english or from muslim hater websites. for the 5 proofs which i presented to you, you just chose to overlook it and search for a new line for hate, you cherry pick everything to spread the hate towards Islam.

1. How would you know if he only hates muslims?
- Do you know him in real life?
- Do you know if he just dislikes religion because its for weak people who arent able to have a mind of their own?

2. How us some fucking proof that is not from the Quran or any other holybook.
- Show us proof that is from a non islamic source that does not favor any religion.

3. Do you really want me to find that nice link that shows how peacefull islam is?
- Because ill fucking do it.

4. So any english website that does not favor the islamic beliefs is haters and translates it so we will hate islam?
- We do have a mind of our own..
- We believe in what we want, just like you do..
- We just dont deny any wrong actions that was made in the name of that religion.

5. Please look at number 2 again.

6. Does it matter what he believes?
- What I can see it looks like he is whats called athiest..
- He does not need to reely on a old book to be able to function.
- I myself am athiest
- I do not like religion but I have no problem with you being religious, just dont lie to us.

Please do answer ALL questions stated above and dont "cherry pick" a single one that you might be able to answer.

LOL the "Reverse Ad Hominem" attack.  I have great respect for people of religion, regardless of whether they respect my athiest, but I cut none of them any slack for sloppy thinking.  Neither do athiests get a break and they got lots of sloppy.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:01:38 PM

If you respect me, I respect you.
But the moment you tell me that I need to live different and threatn to hurt or kill someone because of how I live, then I will take you down.

I will stand at the border of my country with a rifle and defend it till the day I die, and will never let the democracy be thrown down by islamic laws.

I live in a free country, and the moment you want to take that away from me, then it gets personal.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:09:27 PM

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:59:20 PM

I Don't think that islam hates people.

It's the conservative mind of people around us in the society who feels that islam hates people and they will force you to think in the same manner as they do. But it's a completely individual decision and individual experience that will help you to think differently.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:12:28 PM

It's the conservative mind of people around us in the society who feels that islam hates people and they will force you to think in the same manner as they do. But it's a completely individual decision and individual experience that will help you to think differently.

Do you believe people hate islam?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:52:09 PM

Of course the phrase "conservative" means different things in different places and cultures, but I can't think of any relation between "conservative" = "hate islam."

On this thread the accusations of "hate islam" are mostly completely baseless, and seem to be hurled around in attempts to shut people up.  They don't seem to be accurate portrayals of views.

The funniest part is due to Muslims using words like Islamophobia they obfuscate any and all criticism of their religion/ideology.

On this thread you can see it.

Zahir:  "It is good to stone women to death."
Spendulus:  "No it isn't."
Zahir:  "You hate Islam!"
Netpyder:  "You are Islamophobia"

No, it isn't good to stone women to death.  Call me names all you want.  Call me a hater.   
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 06:56:24 AM

Of course the phrase "conservative" means different things in different places and cultures, but I can't think of any relation between "conservative" = "hate islam."

On this thread the accusations of "hate islam" are mostly completely baseless, and seem to be hurled around in attempts to shut people up.  They don't seem to be accurate portrayals of views.

The funniest part is due to Muslims using words like Islamophobia they obfuscate any and all criticism of their religion/ideology.

Zahir:  "It is good to stone women to death."
Spendulus:  "No it isn't."
Zahir:  "You hate Islam!"
Netpyder:  "You are Islamophobia"

No, it isn't good to stone women to death.  Call me names all you want.  Call me a hater.  

First of all, I am Zakir not Zahir. I already said this earlier.

Secondly, "Islamaphobia" and "You hate Islam" was to some of the things you said/twisted not "stone to death". I never said you hate Islam because you didn't like stone to death. Isn't this a lie? This also answers you want to make Muslims look bad and you lie to do it.

Uh... I forgot. According to you, only I & Netpyder lies and whatever you guys say is true. Undecided

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:39:45 AM

On this thread the accusations of "hate islam" are mostly completely baseless, and seem to be hurled around in attempts to shut people up.  They don't seem to be accurate portrayals of views.

Zahir:  "It is good to stone women to death."
Spendulus:  "No it isn't."
Zahir:  "You hate Islam!"
Netpyder:  "You are Islamophobia"

No, it isn't good to stone women to death.  Call me names all you want.  Call me a hater.  

First of all, I am Zakir not Zahir. I already said this earlier.

Secondly, "Islamaphobia" and "You hate Islam" was to some of the things you said/twisted not "stone to death". I never said you hate Islam because you didn't like stone to death. Isn't this a lie? This also answers you want to make Muslims look bad and you lie to do it.

Uh... I forgot. According to you, only I & Netpyder lies and whatever you guys say is true. Undecided

I apologize for misspelling the name and think you have a point.  You didn't slab the Hate word on because of "stoning to death" but in reference to other statements which in your opinion were "Twisted".

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

In the Koran, it is acceptable to kill non-muslims and those that leave the islam faith. There is no questioning that, and that's what terrorists use to justify their actions, because it is justifyable according to the Koran's texts.

Islam, Christianity, Judasim, are religions of War, hate, murder, death. They are the farthest things from being religions of peace.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:52:07 PM

In the Koran, it is acceptable to kill non-muslims and those that leave the islam faith. There is no questioning that, and that's what terrorists use to justify their actions, because it is justifyable according to the Koran's texts.....

One implication of that problem appears to be, the ability of individual Muslim clerics and/or individuals to define for themselves what is a Muslim and what is a non-Muslim.

At least from the point of view of a rather naive Westerner, I can think of no other explanation for the massive violence between Sunni and Shiite.   Obviously the division of the religion into splintered groups could not have been forecast by Mohammed, or their development into sometimes warring factions.

In this sense, the method of thinking of Zakir is the problem, not the solution.  He demands the right to define what a Muslim is and what it is not according to his beliefs.  But others having that same "right", define it very differently.  Then there is massive confusion of ideas.

Here are how OTHER Islamists defined their religion in the last several days -

2015.05.06 (Sulaimanzai, Afghanistan) - Two children are reduced to pulp by a Taliban bomb blast.
2015.05.04 (Rashad, Iraq) - Jihadi bombers target a displaced family, killing two female members.
2015.05.04 (Deri Ghazi Khan, Pakistan) - One person is killed when Islamic militants attack a school.
2015.05.04 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - One other person is killed when a Shahid suicide bomber attacks a civilian bus.
2015.05.02 (Diyala, Iraq) - Five women are among seven passengers torn to shreds by a Mujahid blast on a bus.
2015.05.01 (Adamawa, Nigeria) - Ten captured women are stoned to death by Boko Haram to keep them from being rescued.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:01:18 PM

In the Koran, it is acceptable to kill non-muslims and those that leave the islam faith. There is no questioning that, and that's what terrorists use to justify their actions, because it is justifyable according to the Koran's texts.

Islam, Christianity, Judasim, are religions of War, hate, murder, death. They are the farthest things from being religions of peace.

Why do you think that about Christianity? In the words of the New Testament, on which Christianity is based, there is no directive to hate or do violence against anyone. There almost isn't anything written that could be interpreted that way. That's why terrorists don't use Christianity as the reason that they do their terrorism.

The Crusades of the past that did violence, either did it out of self-defense with the idea that a strong offense is the best defense, or they did it out of ignorance, directed by the politicians of the day.

Christian people make mistakes like anyone else, but the Christian religion is totally against hate and violence. Read the New Testament.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:59:27 PM

Why do you think that about Christianity? In the words of the New Testament, on which Christianity is based, there is no directive to hate or do violence against anyone. There almost isn't anything written that could be interpreted that way. That's why terrorists don't use Christianity as the reason that they do their terrorism.

The Crusades of the past that did violence, either did it out of self-defense with the idea that a strong offense is the best defense, or they did it out of ignorance, directed by the politicians of the day.

Christian people make mistakes like anyone else, but the Christian religion is totally against hate and violence. Read the New Testament.

Smiley

The Old Testament is identical in violence and hatred to the Koran and Torah. All that the New Testament does is contradict the Old Testament, proving the invadility(Falseness) of the bible. After all, christ claims to be one with god the father, but his teachings go directly against the teachings of god the father, so one of them is wrong(A true god cannot make mistakes), and that means neither of them are god.

Also, during the crusades, christian missionaries and knights murdered countless people for trivial reasons to "reclaim the holy land", not anything remotely similar to self-defense.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

Smiley

The Old Testament is identical in violence and hatred to the Koran and Torah. All that the New Testament does is contradict the Old Testament, proving the invadility(Falseness) of the bible. After all, christ claims to be one with god the father, but his teachings go directly against the teachings of god the father, so one of them is wrong(A true god cannot make mistakes), and that means neither of them are god.

Also, during the crusades, christian missionaries and knights murdered countless people for trivial reasons to "reclaim the holy land", not anything remotely similar to self-defense.

Free will lets them do that just as much as free will lets you do something good.
larsson

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:41:38 PM

we are talking about a cult that doesn't consider the consequences of its agenda as particularly important.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:54:27 PM

Smiley

You talk about one being wrong. The wrong one is you.

As I said, "Christian people make mistakes like anyone else, but the Christian religion is totally against hate and violence. Read the New Testament."

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: