Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:14:43 PM

You sound like you think that I hate Muslims or Islam. My statements about Islam an Muslims aren't hateful. They are simply fact as I see it. What this thread is about is why Islam hates people. So you might actually find some people speaking here who are hateful towards Islam as well.

Islam is a religion. Islam doesn't hate anybody or do anything at all until it gets into the hearts of people. Then it is the Muslim people who hate.

Because Islam is a religion that doesn't speak the salvation that Jesus provides, and because it preaches a works-righteousness salvation which is sending people to Hell, Islam really hates the people who convert to Islam the most >>> the Muslims. It doesn't hate anyone else until the Muslims who become deeply Islamic start to hate other people.

If you had been a person living in England when Hitler sent over his rockets that destroyed most of the city, and killed all kinds of British people, would you keep on loving Hitler if your family had been destroyed by him? It is difficult for people to keep from hating others who destroy their lives, even though the hatred mostly makes things worse.

Smiley

Your statement seemed that you either hate the religion or are spreading hate about Islam. This thread title itself is wrong. Nobody should hate anything is life as the word HATE has an intense meaning. It's OK to dislike someone or something but not HATE.

People who hate Islam or other people who are hated by Islam actually have no reason to hate but they are just taught to hate each other. It's this hatred which makes them commit a crime and not that they want to commit a crime. That's why we should hate the word "Hate" and not the actual person.

Hitler killed many innocent people but I still hate his thoughts that made him evil. I hate the evil in him and not him. He was not born evil but his thoughts made him evil. We should hate the evil in him that made him a bad person. If he had destroyed my family, I would hate his evil deeds as he did wrong. It would be wrong on my path if I did wrong to him because he did wrong to my family. It would make me a criminal. I might have felt like doing wrong but my conscious would stop me.

I don't know what you mean by people who are deeply Islamic and your comparison with Jesus and Christianity. Priests who I consider the preachers of God have themselves behaved badly towards me and my family. They showed hatred to me when I was a child. Hence I don't consider Christianity anywhere above Islam.

Is telling the truth to spread love hate, or is telling lies to spread Wink looove Wink hate?

Most of us have a built in moral compass. You do not need to be a believer to see toward were the needle of your compass points to... Depending on your core religion dogma that needle will be boosted to a particular direction. If someone's direction is opposite to your needle then that particular system is incompatible to your core belief system, religious or not.

It is not that complicated. When was the last time you've got an urge to burn down the home of someone who left christianity behind to become an atheist or simply stop talking to that person?

"LOL! I am myself unhappy being a Christian as I don't believe in Christianity and those have blind faith in the Church"

When you say and think that, are you feeling threaten for your life or totally relaxed saying it? Just by simply reading my question and formulating an answer in your head you feel that great relief of how lucky you are to be a Christian, no matter the bad ones around you...

You're welcome.

Smiley

@blue: Love doesn't harm anyone except when it's blind love. You can spread love by not harming anyone emotionally or physically.

I did not choose to be born as a Christian. If I had to choose to be born as a Muslim, Christian or Hindu or any other religion, I would chose to not be born. If my religion was so good, why would priests rape innocent girls? Priests are supposed to be believers of Christ and they do wrong towards humans?

It may be true that those who have left Islam might have been punished. But those who punished them can't be called Muslims themselves. I don't consider evil people worthy of even being alive as they are cruel. It's because of such people that the entire religion is blamed while I know of those who are good and criticize these acts. They also are Muslims but their conscience doesn't tell them to be evil.

@red: When I say this, I don't care what happens to me next. I know there are some who get scared of criticizing their religion because of people who have blind faith.

In Christianity, in the Bible, Jesus asked what the greatest law was. This is the greatest law regarding everything. The answer is, "Love God above all things" and the second is, "Love your neighbor as yourself." Jesus went on to tell the parable of the good Samaritan to show that your neighbor is anyone who is around you.

Does Islam say to love God above all things? Does it say to love anybody who might be your neighbor, as much as you love yourself?

You don't need to be hateful or be spreading hate to show the truth about Islam. Wherever they spread the Quran and their prophetic writings, they are spreading the hate themselves. Warning about them is showing love.

Smiley

Yes. In Islam, you should love God above all things.

About neighbours:

The Holy Prophet said: "That man is not from me who sleeps contentedly while his neighbour sleeps hungry."

Al-Imam `Ali ibn al-Husayn (a. s.) in his Risalat al-Huquq, said:
“These are your duties towards your neighbour: Protect his interests when he is absent; show him respect when he is present; help him when he is inflicted with any injustice. Do not remain on the look-out to detect his faults; and if, by any chance, you happen to know any undesirable thing about him, hide it from others; and, at the same time, try to desist him from improper habits, if there is any chance that he will listen to you. Never leave him alone at any calamity. Forgive him, if he has done any wrong. In short, live with him a noble life, based on the highest Islamic ethical code.”

Narrated by Ibn Umar and Aisha (May Allah be pleased with them) saying that the Messenger of Allah said:

"Angel Jibril advised me continuously to take care of the neighbour till I thought that Allah is to make him an inheritor."

Narrated by Abu Zarr Al-Ghaffari (May Allah be pleased with him) saying that the Prophet (pbuh) said:

O Abu Zarr! Whenever you cook food, increase its contents, and take care of your neighbours.   [Muslim]

Prophet (pbuh) said:

In the name of Allah, he is not a believer, In the Name of Allah, he is not a believer, In the Name of Allah, he is not a believer. They asked him, who is he O Messenger of Allah! He said: It is he whose neighbor is not safe of him.    [Agreed]

Every forty houses are your neighbours: The ones in front of you, the ones from the back, the ones on the right and the ones on the left.   [Tahhawi]

In another Hadith the Prophet (pbuh) explains the rights and obligations toward a neighbour:

The rights of the neighbour is that, when he is sick you visit him; when he dies, you go to his funeral; when he is poor you lend him (money); when he is in need you protect him; when he is in happiness you congratulate him; when he is struck with a calamity, you condole him; don't raise your building above his to cut off the wind from him; don't harm him with the good smell of your food unless you let him have part of it.   [Tabarani]

In another Hadith, the Prophet (pbuh) explained some of the causes of happiness to the individuals:

Among the happiness of a Muslim is a good neighbour, and wide house, and a relaxing transportation...    [Ahmad & Al-Hakim]

There are many more hadiths about neighbors.

I suspect that there are many reasonably Islam-ignorant Muslims that help their Christian neighbors.

Smiley

This a perfect evidence to my words "BADecker knows nothing about Islam and is spreading lies to spread hatred to tell Christianity is ultimate religion". Again, I have no problem with Christians.

Is islam the ultimate religion then?

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:55:55 PM

Reading this thread on and off, I am coming to really appreciate some of the peaceful, moderate Muslims and want nothing more than to participate as equals in society. I have not read too many times where Muslims were afraid to criticize the extremists for there insane views (I had previously viewed the silence as support). It is refreshing to hear from your Muslims that, in fact, are vocal about believing in their faiths, but at the same time, able to stand up and say those extremists are not "us" (Islam) and do not represent "our" (Islamic) values.
I know it is not often that one changes their view or generalizations on entire group, therefore I think those of you that represent modern and peaceful Islam, not stuck in the "old", outdated, violent traditions. You have changed my views and I enjoy reading you well thought out, well-written responses.

Thank everybody involved in this important debate. I'm not much of a participator, but do follow this thread and have an open mind to opinions that traditionally have dissented from my own.

Blessing to everybody wishing for peace!
-tins
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:10:36 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 04:22:24 PM by Wilikon

Reading this thread on and off, I am coming to really appreciate some of the peaceful, moderate Muslims and want nothing more than to participate as equals in society. I have not read too many times where Muslims were afraid to criticize the extremists for there insane views (I had previously viewed the silence as support). It is refreshing to hear from your Muslims that, in fact, are vocal about believing in their faiths, but at the same time, able to stand up and say those extremists are not "us" (Islam) and do not represent "our" (Islamic) values.
I know it is not often that one changes their view or generalizations on entire group, therefore I think those of you that represent modern and peaceful Islam, not stuck in the "old", outdated, violent traditions. You have changed my views and I enjoy reading you well thought out, well-written responses.

Thank everybody involved in this important debate. I'm not much of a participator, but do follow this thread and have an open mind to opinions that traditionally have dissented from my own.

-tins

Indonesian Military Chief Defends “Two-Finger” Virginity Tests for Female Recruits

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/indonesias-military-chief-defends-virginity-tests-female-recruits-n360626

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/17/407526194/indonesian-military-chief-defends-virginity-tests-for-female-recruits

The commander of Indonesia’s armed forces believes that invasive virginity tests for female recruits are a good thing and the only way to gauge the women’s morality.

Asked for his response to growing international condemnation of the practice, Gen. Moeldoko insisted to reporters at the State Palace in Jakarta on Friday that the so-called two-finger test was one of the requirements for women joining the Indonesian Military, or TNI.

“So what’s the problem? It’s a good thing, so why criticize it?” he said.

He conceded, though, that there was no direct link between a woman being a virgin and her abilities as a member of the armed forces, but insisted that virginity was a gauge of a woman’s morality – one of the three key traits he said a woman must have to serve in the TNI, along with high academic aptitude and physical strength.

The virginity test “is a measure of morality. There’s no other way” to determine a person’s morality, Moeldoko claimed.

His statements came a day after the group Human Rights Watch urged Indonesia to abolish the practice, pointing out that international treaties had described it as degrading and cruel.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/indonesian-military-chief-defends-two-finger-virginity-tests-for-female-recruits/

-----------------------------------------------------------
"not stuck in the "old", outdated, violent traditions"...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:30:21 PM

-tins

Indonesian Military Chief Defends “Two-Finger” Virginity Tests for Female Recruits

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/indonesias-military-chief-defends-virginity-tests-female-recruits-n360626

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/17/407526194/indonesian-military-chief-defends-virginity-tests-for-female-recruits

The commander of Indonesia’s armed forces believes that invasive virginity tests for female recruits are a good thing and the only way to gauge the women’s morality.

Asked for his response to growing international condemnation of the practice, Gen. Moeldoko insisted to reporters at the State Palace in Jakarta on Friday that the so-called two-finger test was one of the requirements for women joining the Indonesian Military, or TNI.

“So what’s the problem? It’s a good thing, so why criticize it?” he said.

He conceded, though, that there was no direct link between a woman being a virgin and her abilities as a member of the armed forces, but insisted that virginity was a gauge of a woman’s morality – one of the three key traits he said a woman must have to serve in the TNI, along with high academic aptitude and physical strength.

The virginity test “is a measure of morality. There’s no other way” to determine a person’s morality, Moeldoko claimed.

His statements came a day after the group Human Rights Watch urged Indonesia to abolish the practice, pointing out that international treaties had described it as degrading and cruel.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/indonesian-military-chief-defends-two-finger-virginity-tests-for-female-recruits/

-----------------------------------------------------------
"not stuck in the "old", outdated, violent traditions"...

Somebody should dump this picture into the Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW] thread.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

NYC Event To Protest Censorship Gets Censored After Play “Mohammed’ Gets A Boner” Considered Offensive Towards Muslims…

A New York City arts center has canceled a planned event intended to protest censorship after one of the scheduled plays, “‘Mohammed’ Gets A Boner,” was deemed too offensive to Muslims.

“Playwrights for a Cause” was scheduled to be held at the Sheen Center for Thought and Culture on June 14, and was supposed to feature four short plays about censorship in art. In addition, revenue from the event was supposed to benefit the National Coalition Against Censorship.

Instead, the entire event has been canceled, thanks to one of the four entries. “‘Mohammed’ Gets A Boner” is a one-man performance by screenwriter Neil LaBute written specifically for the event. Its description makes it clear the play is intended to be somewhat shocking:

“The prophet “Mohammed” stands on a barren stage, recalling the first time he made love to a white woman. Is this reality or a theatrical convention? Where do the lines between ‘satire’ and ‘censorship’ intersect or is nothing sacred when it comes to the theater?”

Not only is the play being canceled, but some media entities have been afraid to even name the play. The New York Times, which first reported the story, calls it “a new play … with a title making reference to ‘Mohammed.’”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/19/nyc-censorship-event-gets-censored/

-----------------------------------------------------
This is what fear looks like.

newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:01:15 AM

If the New York City arts center wants to stir up more bullshit they should host the event in Iraq...maybe they could try doing it in the Abu Ghraib prison. That would really make an impact wouldn't it?

Then, when the inevitable violence occurs, Western people can play them victim whilst stoking the flame of Islamophobia. Win win situation. Shit maybe then we could then invade some more oil rich Muslim nations on the back of all this hatred whilst exercising "freedom of speech".

Let freedom reign.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:42:26 AM

NYC Event To Protest Censorship Gets Censored After Play “Mohammed’ Gets A Boner” Considered Offensive Towards Muslims…

A New York City arts center has canceled a planned event intended to protest censorship after one of the scheduled plays, “‘Mohammed’ Gets A Boner,” was deemed too offensive to Muslims.

“Playwrights for a Cause” was scheduled to be held at the Sheen Center for Thought and Culture on June 14, and was supposed to feature four short plays about censorship in art. In addition, revenue from the event was supposed to benefit the National Coalition Against Censorship.

Instead, the entire event has been canceled, thanks to one of the four entries. “‘Mohammed’ Gets A Boner” is a one-man performance by screenwriter Neil LaBute written specifically for the event. Its description makes it clear the play is intended to be somewhat shocking:

“The prophet “Mohammed” stands on a barren stage, recalling the first time he made love to a white woman. Is this reality or a theatrical convention? Where do the lines between ‘satire’ and ‘censorship’ intersect or is nothing sacred when it comes to the theater?”

Not only is the play being canceled, but some media entities have been afraid to even name the play. The New York Times, which first reported the story, calls it “a new play … with a title making reference to ‘Mohammed.’”

The nations that have had peace have only had it because they were more or less Christian nations, or because it was impractical for Muslims to attack them. This is changing both ways.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:39:52 AM

They hates people because people who is not Muslim don't live like them which is unaccepted for them.
The peace of the freedom world is builtting in the Powerful of Non-Muslims world。
umairsaleem

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:07:57 AM

They are not "hate people", maybe they do what they believe in, they're not tolerate what they disagree with.
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

They hates people because people who is not Muslim don't live like them which is unaccepted for them.
The peace of the freedom world is builtting in the Powerful of Non-Muslims world。

total bullcrap
nor9865

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:42:33 PM

The nations that have had peace have only had it because they were more or less Christian nations, or because it was impractical for Muslims to attack them. This is changing both ways.

Smiley

your comments to make people believe in christianity is always funny. looks like something tht pops out of nowhere everytime
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:30:46 PM

Okay. Something different. Islam loves people. Why does Islam love people? Because if there weren't any people around, Islam wouldn't have anybody to hate. So Islam loves people because people give Islam something to hate that it loves to hate.

Grin

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

Okay. Something different. Islam loves people. Why does Islam love people? Because if there weren't any people around, Islam wouldn't have anybody to hate. So Islam loves people because people give Islam something to hate that it loves to hate.

Grin

Humanity meaning:
1. All human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.
2. The quality or condition of being human; human nature.
3. The quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.
Islam are not humans!  Wink

hebdonymous

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:51:05 PM

Thanks for posting this. The important name in the story is:

William Spencer Reilly

His name has been added to the Hebdonymous List.
nor9865

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:00:56 PM

Grin

the word to describe your stupidity is yet to be invented
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

Grin

No it isn't. It was invented long ago. It is called "wisdom."

Grin

nor9865

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:44:53 PM

Grin

Grin

if everybody was as wise as you are, humanity would be doomed
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:57:38 PM

Grin

Grin

What gives you any idea that humanity isn't doomed already? Consider you, yourself. How long will you live? 100 years? 110? You are doomed, right along with the rest of humanity.

Smiley

nor9865

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:02:14 PM

Grin

Grin

What gives you any idea that humanity isn't doomed already? Consider you, yourself. How long will you live? 100 years? 110? You are doomed, right along with the rest of humanity.

Smiley

the word is in the dictionnary : Death
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:03:46 PM

Grin

Grin

Smiley

the word is in the dictionnary : Death

Absolutely correct! Death dooms all of humanity.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: