Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:46:37 AM

most of you religious freaks if there is a hell your all going there Cheesy

put it this way an atheist who is kind and shows compassion and respect to his fellow human and most of all shows respect to the earth will have more chance of going to heaven than the pope or any religious person on this planet Grin WHY YOU ASK?

an atheist wont ask god for nothing they do it for free not for a ticket into heaven because we feel its the right thing to do not because god said because we humans said Grin

all you religious freaks THE EARTH IS YOUR GOD ITS ALIVE.
RECYCLE YOUR SHIT  or the earth will wash you away Grin its started the earth is cleaning its self from religious parasites ..look around the world you can see most religious places are getting cleaned of
religious parasites Grin your killing each other Cheesy Cheesy NICE Grin Grin more that go the better Grin less dumb shits on this planet Grin

I have never read up about religion so much in this last few months and believe me its all bullshit
so all you religious people carry on killing each other because your doing me a very good favour Grin
its lowering the population and its getting rid of you religious freaks HAPPY DAYS Grin Grin
I am sick of religion its a joke

have you ever watched peter pan ..every time you say you don.t believe in fairies 1 suppose to die
i wonder if the same goes for religious freaks
i just said i don.t believe in allah 10 times i wonder if 10 muslims have just died  Cheesy Cheesy I HOPE SO Cheesy
Because Islam is the worst religion of all they remind me of the Christians 300 years ago..
Backward shits Cheesy Cheesy

OH and if i upset you so what you upset me every day when i watch the news Muslims this and jews that..FUCK ALL YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS YOU DUMB SHITS Grin Grin

I do feel sorry for those that get forced into religion my hart goes out to you all and i hope the UK welcomes you with open arms if your fleeing from religious wars..
because i know a lot of people have to believe in religion or they get persecuted by religious nuts
so sorry for your pain if your forced into religion and i hope you get a nice life for your family
and never teach your children about religion its backward thinking.. Grin

Thanks for expressing what your religion is about.

Now, all you need to do is flesh it out a bit, start promoting it, do some TV evangelism for it, and you just might be able to make some money.

Of course, you will die just like all the other religious freaks that have false religions. But for this life, you have a great start there.

Wink
You always say the same thing badecker ..stop mixing religion with doing something over and over.
You know when i mention religion you know i am talking about gods..SO STOP IT Cheesy YOU DUMB ASS Cheesy.
This is the last time i ever talk about this subject because its all bullshit..
All religion is for is to keep the poor busy and to keep the kings and the super rich in power Wink
you can tell most religious books were written by rich people because there always talking about prophets  Cheesy YER I KNOW AN OLD JOKE Cheesy

But religion is stupid its the 21st century and i feel that where going back to the middle ages
SO TO ALL YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER YOU STUPID DUMB SHITS
I will never talk about this subject again not on this thread because its all stupid
GOD SAID THIS AND THAT bullshit its all in your mind YOU THICK DUMB SHITS

SO GOOD BYE TO ALL YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS YOU ARE ALL DUMB THICK BACKWARD STUPID PLANT POTS
SO ITS OVER AND OUT I AM DONE WITH THE WHOLE SUBJECT ITS BACKWARD THINKING FOR DUMB ASSES
GOOD BYE Grin never to say another word on the subject of religion Grin Grin
OH before i go say what you like but BADECKER you know nothing about religion you make your own law to it all DUMB SHIT Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:00:05 PM

put it this way an atheist who is kind and shows compassion and respect to his fellow human and most of all shows respect to the earth will have more chance of going to heaven than the pope or any religious person on this planet Grin WHY YOU ASK?

an atheist wont ask god for nothing they do it for free not for a ticket into heaven because we feel its the right thing to do not because god said because we humans said Grin

RECYCLE YOUR SHIT  or the earth will wash you away Grin its started the earth is cleaning its self from religious parasites ..look around the world you can see most religious places are getting cleaned of
religious parasites Grin your killing each other Cheesy Cheesy NICE Grin Grin more that go the better Grin less dumb shits on this planet Grin

I have never read up about religion so much in this last few months and believe me its all bullshit
so all you religious people carry on killing each other because your doing me a very good favour Grin
its lowering the population and its getting rid of you religious freaks HAPPY DAYS Grin Grin

have you ever watched peter pan ..every time you say you don.t believe in fairies 1 suppose to die
i just said i don.t believe in allah 10 times i wonder if 10 muslims have just died  Cheesy Cheesy I HOPE SO Cheesy
Because Islam is the worst religion of all they remind me of the Christians 300 years ago..

OH and if i upset you so what you upset me every day when i watch the news Muslims this and jews that..FUCK ALL YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS YOU DUMB SHITS Grin Grin

I do feel sorry for those that get forced into religion my hart goes out to you all and i hope the UK welcomes you with open arms if your fleeing from religious wars..
because i know a lot of people have to believe in religion or they get persecuted by religious nuts
so sorry for your pain if your forced into religion and i hope you get a nice life for your family

Now, all you need to do is flesh it out a bit, start promoting it, do some TV evangelism for it, and you just might be able to make some money.

Of course, you will die just like all the other religious freaks that have false religions. But for this life, you have a great start there.

Wink
You always say the same thing badecker ..stop mixing religion with doing something over and over.
You know when i mention religion you know i am talking about gods..SO STOP IT Cheesy YOU DUMB ASS Cheesy.
All religion is for is to keep the poor busy and to keep the kings and the super rich in power Wink
you can tell most religious books were written by rich people because there always talking about prophets  Cheesy YER I KNOW AN OLD JOKE Cheesy

But religion is stupid its the 21st century and i feel that where going back to the middle ages
I will never talk about this subject again not on this thread because its all stupid

SO GOOD BYE TO ALL YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS YOU ARE ALL DUMB THICK BACKWARD STUPID PLANT POTS
SO ITS OVER AND OUT I AM DONE WITH THE WHOLE SUBJECT ITS BACKWARD THINKING FOR DUMB ASSES
OH before i go say what you like but BADECKER you know nothing about religion you make your own law to it all DUMB SHIT Cheesy Cheesy

Stop putting Christians into that. We're not supposed to kill, and if we don't love our neighbors and enemies, than the love of the Lord is not with us.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

Wink

You are so hilarious! You promote your religion, which might be different from most of the known, formal religions, and you don't even recognize that you have a religion.

Of course the funny part is how ironic you are. It isn't funny that you are so blind. But you will probably go on being blind, and there probably isn't much that anyone can do about it. You won't let them. You want to stay ignorant.

I laugh in a frustrated sort of way. The irony of you and your religion of ignorance is actually funny... how you have locked yourself in there. And yet it is not funny, because it has to do with the eternal life position that you will hold... for all eternity.

You are an example of the human mind deceiving itself in the extreme.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:16:30 AM

Don't you remember that Jesus paraphrased the place in the Old Testament where it says that we are gods if the Word of God comes to us?

If you think that Jesus was talking about the words of the Phoenix Journals as being the Word of God, He never spoke of it. Yet He frequently quoted or paraphrased the Old Testament.
Oh, so now you claim that GOD did not send more messengers? You say that only the OT and NT prophets are legitimate? That Jesus has no more lessons to give us besides the tampered writings now in existence? How would you KNOW that? By NOT READING??

Actually, it is the Revelation that explains this. The Revelation explains this through a combination of two things that it does.

First, the Revelation explains the end times right from the time of the early Christian church, to the time after the destruction of this universe, and the setting up of the new heavens and the new earth. Since we are still in this universe, the final times haven't quite happened yet.

The second thing that the Revelation does is to instruct us not to add any words to what is already written. It instructs this in a very firm way, cursing anyone who adds words with all the curses found in the Revelation.

Put these two things together to see that if you want to add anything, it will have to be done after we are on the new earth in the new universe, following the resurrection, and the destruction of this universe. Because of this, all new religious writings that have been written since the writing of the Revelation, are writings of false religions. If they happen to be directed as writings of Christianity as though they should be part of the Bible, they are false writings.

The Phoenix Journals, since they have been written within the last 50 years, are false religious writings or part of a false religion. Islam and the Quran are false religion because they were written after the writing of the Revelation.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:26:00 AM

No need to respond to my arguments above, BADecker, just go on your merry judgmental way posting more garbage; I really tire of it and that is why you are on my ignore list, but I have a few minutes to reply to you right now...

How interesting! Now you are doing the same thing that Jesus instructed His disciples to do.

Jesus sent His disciples out to preach the Kingdom to the people. If a house or a town didn't accept the teaching, the disciples were to shake the dust off their feet against that house or town.

While you aren't exactly shaking the dust off your feet, you are more or less black listing me, the same as Jesus' disciples did with the houses and towns that didn't accept their words of the Kingdom.

So, you are following New Testament instructions without even knowing it.

Smiley

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 05:31:14 PM

My name is Mary Magdalene and I am a survivor. God raped me and then told the court it was an immaculate conception. Being unscientific sexist bronze-age assholes, the court sided with him and I was refused the option to abort my rape-baby.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:55:34 PM

My name is Mary Magdalene and I am a survivor. God raped me and then told the court it was an immaculate conception. Being unscientific sexist bronze-age assholes, the court sided with him and I was refused the option to abort my rape-baby.

You got tired of blessing Satan?

Poor kid!

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

You got tired of blessing Satan?

Poor kid!

Best regards.

He should change his handle in the forum, so we all know that he is preparing for his sex change.

Cheesy

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:22:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Alhhe-JA8
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:33:56 AM

Outstanding!

Welcome to the 2,000 year-old Christian patriarchy, Mary!

Thanks for illustrating my point about religion being a TOOL for men to control women.

Religion sucks.

Angry

Think for yourself, goddammit.

Live your own truth.
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:01:04 AM

Atheists has many discriptions. I too am. But its not like that i hate it, its just i dont understand the logic. But i admire people who are into church because they get to learn helpful things like instruments and music. The learning oppurtunity is there.

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:22:31 AM

Atheists has many discriptions. I too am. But its not like that i hate it, its just i dont understand the logic. But i admire people who are into church because they get to learn helpful things like instruments and music. The learning oppurtunity is there.

And outside the church too. Many religious people do good work and contribute positively to society. But no need to join a religion to do those things. It isn't the religion that decides to do them, it's the person.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:23:49 AM

I don't hate religion I just think that many people who have religion push their beliefs on others.  I think that many problems are caused by religion and that religion serves as a comfort, hiding place for many people.  I speak only for myself. I don't hate religion and I don't believe in it. "There are thousands of paths, they all lead nowhere. U must ask yourself one question:"Does this path have a heart?" If it does, the path is good, if it doesn`t it is of no use."

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:40:41 AM

I don't hate religion I just think that many people who have religion push their beliefs on others.  I think that many problems are caused by religion and that religion serves as a comfort, hiding place for many people.  I speak only for myself. I don't hate religion and I don't believe in it. "There are thousands of paths, they all lead nowhere. U must ask yourself one question:"Does this path have a heart?" If it does, the path is good, if it doesn`t it is of no use."

The last couple of lines in your post are aimed in the right direction.

If there were no formal religion, everybody would have reason to do anything that he wanted. The basis for this is that there is no authority greater than man, and one man is just as good as another. If my personal law suggests that I can go out and kill and steal to my heart's content, it would be just as good of a law as yours that suggests that you (or I) can't do these "bad" things. There would be anarchy.

Practically speaking, even if there were no revelation of any kind from God, there would always be religion. Why? Because people are always insecure about not knowing any of the future. The operations of the universe, nature, and life, are way too complicated and complex to allow anybody to see any of the future for a fact. People need security. They will always have religion for such security.

Even if science were not a religion, ask yourself, how much does science really know? How much can it really do? The complexity of the universe has made it so that, even with the best of science that is around, we can't use it to extend our lives even to 200 years. But, if there is science that can do this, it requires a lot of machinery and equipment to make it work for one person. The slaves that make it work for one person will die. Thus, the science god isn't any better than any other god.

The point is, even though wars are fought because of differences in religion, religion is necessary because it suggests the good and right things to do to make community living a working thing. Otherwise there would be anarchy... real anarchy of each person against everyone else.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 12:47:22 PM

Outstanding!

Welcome to the 2,000 year-old Christian patriarchy, Mary!

Thanks for illustrating my point about religion being a TOOL for men to control women.

Religion sucks.

Angry

Think for yourself, goddammit.

Live your own truth.

User Beliathon is posting about satan every 6/7 pages.

Do you really want to call Satan for this?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:50:51 AM

Are you replying to me?  I am not sure what you are asking.

Huh
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:29:35 AM

Do you really want to call Satan for this?

How do you like it?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:10:00 AM

I'm assuming (and hopefully correctly) that you are referring to Religion and God in connection with what could be considered the more mainstream beliefs like Islam, Christianity, and the likes. I would like to say that I don't disagree with you entirely but would also like to shed light on many other beliefs that seem to be buried by views that religion is pushed.

First I would like to note that there are two types of Gods. The Natural (immanent) God and the Supernatural (transcendent) God. Immanant of course is all those that exist in space and time in our current physical realm that is to say earth is of course natural as is the moon and the sun. Transcendent is all those that exist on another plane and contain places like heaven and hell that are separate from our reality as we see it and would be associated with monotheistic religions.

Immanant beliefs would be those like

1. Scientific Pantheism
    -Imminent world is god but is based on reason and is observed in writings by Thomas Aquinas and Spinoza. Einstein would claim to be this early in his life.
2. Religious Pantheism
    -Imminent world is god but is based on faith and is associated with Taoism
3. Pandeism
    -One aspect of the Imminent world that is considered god. A plurality of nature and the Universe itself can be considered this plurality I suppose.
4. Poly-Pandeism (Animism)
    -Many aspects, though particular, of the imminent world that is considered god.

**Pan of course would mean Nature or natural and is observed in many words like Pandemic, demic being disaster and thus meaning Natural Disaster.

Transcendent Beliefs would follow

5. Polytheism
    -Ancient greek gods. Gods that are transcendent with distributed power. Has control over natural events while in the transcendent realm. Zues as an example is in the transcendent realm but has control over lightning in the natural. This control of course is without having passed through to the imminent realm.

-Monotheism also falls within transcendent realm but is broken down into different aspects.

6. God is all-powerful + God is not all good
7. God is not all-powerful + God is all good
8. God is not all-powerful + God is not all good (Epicurus would argue that this is no god at all)
9. God is all powerful + God is all good

*one should be careful as they believe and need to figure out whether they are appeasing god or worshiping god.

There is also those that fall within both and Vans Genepp would explain its connection as the Axis Mundi which is the axle to allow contact between the immanent and transcendent worlds

10. Panentheism
      -Nature inside of god and god inside of nature. Man as nature and made of god where this making also lives within. Associated with the story of Prajapati where he was dismembered and these pieces would ultimately become earth and with this dismemberment, man will then choose to put the pieces back together in order to remember. Einstein would claim to be this before his death.

And the list wouldn't be complete without the following

11. Agnosticism
    -Gnosis is greek for knowledge and A+gnosis would be "No Knowledge" or simply put, "I do not know." This person is awaiting further evidence to allow them to properly decide to believe in god or even disbelieve. x or not x.
12. Atheism
    -Believes there is no god -- Regardless of proof or no proof.
13. Non-theism
    -Doesnt understand why people even care about the belief and even disbelief in god and also doesn't care about proof or no proof. Confucianism is non-theistic.

You are right when you say that there are many paths and its up to people to ultimately choose. We must also understand that out of all those on the list very few of them actually force an agenda onto others. The K-12 doctorination has created a void where this knowledge should exist. Based on your assumption that it give people a place to hide, well this is true, but even the belief in nothing is a hiding place.

Also you cannot not hate something and then also not beleive it. By not hating it you acknowledge that it exists and then create contradiction to whatever point you are trying to make. Now regardless of what you feel, religion exists whether we like or not. Its what religion believes in that you ultimately don't believe but also understand that if you are for the big bang or whatever creation story you wish to follow, you are believing in some form a god and fall within the natural realm. To escape this altogether you fall within number 12 or 13.

Lastly, you say that all paths lead no where but then exclaim that if a path has a heart then therefore it is good and if it is good then it is of use. Now what's the point of path that has use but leads no where?

And for whats its worth I would fall under number 13.
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:12:24 AM

And outside the church too. Many religious people do good work and contribute positively to society. But no need to join a religion to do those things. It isn't the religion that decides to do them, it's the person.
not really, religion is a community and it do encourages people to do stuff ,people are connected to each eother and when they see a large group of people into something they get interested...however,the choice is always their decision.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:39:54 AM

Religion is one of the biggest problems in the world. If all those religious people would turn to worship true living God, world would be way more peaceful and better place to live.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: