Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70695 times)
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

I'm long everything.  Grin

What does Goedel know, he believed in god and starved himself to death  Wink

"Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself"
Wittgenstein

“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” Nietzsche
Who was #REKT by Goedel  Tongue

You are a good guy, I like you!

Go long ETH  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

.... by putting his reputation....

Going by the bile he has written in this thread, his own reputation doesnt seem too important to him, from where im sitting.
Quite the contrary - I am legend and I need to lick no asses (since 2012 that BTC freed me from wage slave).

So you think I care what dumb idiots like you think of me? Do I need you? No. Do you need me? If you are smart yes.

My attitude is Fuck Off because I am anti-fragile.

Now go lick your bosses ass....
You against the world, eh? Good luck with that. Why so angry, kLee?
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:19:54 PM

Going by the bile he has written in this thread, his own reputation doesnt seem too important to him, from where im sitting.
Quite the contrary - I am legend and I need to lick no asses (since 2012 that BTC freed me from wage slave).

So you think I care what dumb idiots like you think of me? Do I need you? No. Do you need me? If you are smart yes.

I am not against anyone, I am just an annoying presence for some.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:28:46 PM

But you dont care if you are annoying to others, so again, why have you become so angry and aggressive (you said you are angry in a previous post)?
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:32:53 PM

But you dont care if you are annoying to others, so again, why have you become so angry and aggressive (you said you are angry in a previous post)?
I get angry to those who provoke/challenge me, I don't feel I have a reason to be politically correct or persuade or whatever with them.

EDIT: I am not here to make friends, I am here to make money, despite the fact that I made A LOT of friends here.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:36:42 PM

Big BTC dump, ETH bottomed!

Told ya to go long....
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:47:04 PM

I get angry to those who provoke/challenge me, I don't feel I have a reason to be politically correct or persuade or whatever with them.

EDIT: I am not here to make friends, I am here to make money, despite the fact that I made A LOT of friends here.

Remind your audience how old you are again??
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

If your testo is zero in your body, this is not MY problem...

Do some heavy lifting bro...

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:53:55 PM

Low test in your body may be the reason you did no go long ETH, you are losing money dude, you'd better sort this asap!

Are you married? Your wife satisfied?
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:56:21 PM

Feeling great smacking C males!  Grin
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:04:42 PM

Now, after I attracted your attention: Klee, come back to Iota Speculation thread, please. We started discussing Futures to short iotas, let's continue it.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:04:59 PM

Again, how old are you?
klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:13:07 PM

Again, how old are you?
Look buffoon, I have no time to waste with low IQ C males.

You are wasting my time.

Man the fuck up (I remember you were always a lackey at NXT forum, I think in Jame's shills or David's or whoever, who never offered anything to the community, just a parasite) and start dealing with the asses you lick (like David) who is bullying everyone in IOTA community and leave other people like me alone.

You are added to my ignore list (as is CfB who posted something maybe relevant to me) because you are nothing more than a time wasting smart ass.

Bye bye lackey and grow a pair if you can against someone like david who makes you pee every time he talks to you.

A book to you as a gift from me to self define yourself: http://www.notbored.org/RTI.pdf
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

Again, how old are you?
Look buffoon, I have no time to waste with low IQ C males.

You are wasting my time.

Man the fuck up (I remember you were always a lackey at NXT forum, I think in Jame's shills or David's or whoever, who never offered anything to the community, just a parasite) and start dealing with the asses you lick (like David) who is bullying everyone in IOTA community and leave other people like me alone.

You are added to my ignore list (as is CfB who posted something maybe relevant to me) because you are nothing more than a time wasting smart ass.

Bye bye lackey and grow a pair if you can against someone like david who makes you pee every time he talks to you.

A book to you as a gift from me to self define yourself: http://www.notbored.org/RTI.pdf
kLee, it really is ok to explore your sexuality. Its 2016, and Im sure your mother will be ok with it. What i think she will be disappointed with, is why her son chooses to express his current confusion, with abuse, and ironically, juvenile cock waving. How old did you say you were again? When did this obsession with 'manness' start, then?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:20:37 PM

kLee, it really is ok to explore your sexuality. Its 2016, and Im sure your mother will be ok with it. What i think she will be disappointed with, is why her son chooses to express his current confusion, with abuse, and ironically, juvenile cock waving. How old did you say you were again? When did this obsession with 'manness' start, then?

I wouldn't extend this topic. It's known that klee suffers from a genetical disease that leads to organical changes in the brain. His rude behavior can be explained by this, not by his good/bad personality. Also, he is close to mid age crisis years, this also, probably, affects him.

I see this thread is completely derailed, how can I unwatch it?
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:12:19 PM

I wouldn't extend this topic. It's known that klee suffers from a genetical disease that leads to organical changes in the brain. His rude behavior can be explained by this, not by his good/bad personality. Also, he is close to mid age crisis years, this also, probably, affects him.

Yep, sorry to be part of this derail, CfB. But abusive, misogynistic neanderthal bullies should always be challenged, IMO. I purposely didnt originally quote kLee, so as to not solicit a response. Alas, kLee chose to direct his pathetic ego in my direction anyway. Its a shame Theymos/Mods feel their ethos would be compromised, by tackling this kind of bullshit head-on.

Welcome to BitcoinTalk.  Cry

klee
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:25:21 PM

Great profits today for me and my clients!  Cheesy Grin Smiley Wink

It makes me wonder how some buffoons prefer to troll me rather than beg for accepting them in my team to take them out of their misery.

CfB I have you on ignore, if you have something serious to tell me PM me as you did before.

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:30:20 PM

Well - someone with "half a brain" would click on the "Unwatch" link.

Wink

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:34:48 PM

Guys, guys... please take a break for a few weeks until we can officially commence on Season 2 of this high quality comedy. Please don't dilute its comedic-cringe-potency with these subpar posts.

Klee, please do stick around, I might even send you some IOTA as compensation for being our jester.

Let's all agree to take a hiatus from this thread until the middle of July, ok? By then tons of things will have happened that will provide you all with tons of improv material to fulfill your comedic roles.

On behalf of everyone watching, again, thanks.

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:41:38 PM

Guys, guys... please take a break for a few weeks until we can officially commence on Season 2 of this high quality comedy. Please don't dilute its comedic-cringe-potency with these subpar posts.

Season 2 will be when all you guys get together on that tropical island retreat where you get your lovefest going for real, including karmic flying, hug marathons, and resonating cosmic vibes, right?  Grin

[edit: and don't ever, ever forget to push that mystery button in the bunker on a regular basis, understand??]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: