Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268517 times)
Kamese

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Im not entirely sure why this is happening, but it's been like this on every PC that I've put LeonArdo on, the words dont fit the box and I cant read what its trying to tell me or what the indicator is... Quite annoying

https://i.imgur.com/sUv3loS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7eqvg9u.jpg
One of the things you may try would be adjusting the font within leonArdo.
On the top right click on the thing that looks like a gear then select the fonts tab.
https://image.ibb.co/gjF0g6/image.png

This should help with some things.

Still nothin'. Looks exactly the same with the font turned down to 2 on all of them :/. Funny thing is its not just on this pc its on all of the pcs that I have tried to install it on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Still nothin'. Looks exactly the same with the font turned down to 2 on all of them :/. Funny thing is its not just on this pc its on all of the pcs that I have tried to install it on.

I had strange display issues (way oversized window not resizable) when using leonardo with linux mint and a monitor connected with an hdmi cable. I moved it to another box with linux mint and a monitor connected with a vga cable and everything works fine there.
Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

Im not entirely sure why this is happening, but it's been like this on every PC that I've put LeonArdo on, the words dont fit the box and I cant read what its trying to tell me or what the indicator is... Quite annoying

One of the things you may try would be adjusting the font within leonArdo.
On the top right click on the thing that looks like a gear then select the fonts tab.

This should help with some things.

I have the same problem as well.
And the thing is that if I hover the mouse to another field the text box might or not display correctly but doing it back and forth it will eventually work.
So I think its a bug, for some reason Leonardo miscalculates the size of the text box and thats why only partial text fits inside.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:40:24 PM by BadAss.Sx

Will other exchanges be added in upcoming releases? Like Binance?

Nevermind, saw the OP. It is coming Smiley
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

Quick update Wink

leonArdo-linux-3.7.8-b12118297 Running separate instances for each exchange (as is do usually for a while).

On bitfinex with 15 open pairs, only one margin maker running for about 3 to 5 days or so.
After stopping the margin maker, leonArdo terminates very quickly. It's a bit hard to repeat to get this to happen (and so to log it).
Maybe some problem which accumulates over time? Dunno. Wink
Additionally, at some time it seems a strategy gets stuck at changing it's state from buy to sell or vice versa. I need to stop it (which often goes w/o a crash) and then restart it to have it working again. Sadly, at that point often leonArdo lost already a lot of stability and a crash can be expected soon.

On bittrex, having 6 open pairs and no bots running at all.
leonArdo terminates after at least 2 hours of runtime. I've tried it to have it running with strace to log for the problem but that actually prevents it from happening. That makes it even harder to find the problem. Sad

On HitBTC, 2 open pairs, 1 to 2 margin makers running on these.
After 5 days of runtime, leonArdo gets out of sync with the API and stopped to recognize changed values in the wallets after an order get filled.

I still need more ways to have efficient/meaningful logging. What about Qts integrated logging facilities? I've seen that leonArdo looks for a specific ini file for the configuration of it but sadly does not recognize if i set that up for full logging (whilst other software i use gets very noisy in the terminal.. Wink)

Besides that; there is still the new usenet/google group i've created where we (users) can discuss these bug-reports, suggestions, best practices and such in separated posts to avoid having this thread cluttered with all of them all over. Wink

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/leonardo-users

Greetings

Hacky

Hi Hacky!

thanks for yout thorough testing. We appreciate it! The logs right after the crash would also help.
Can you confirm that you are not seeing any crashes when running it with strace?
And does it crash right after stopping the strategy? Or a couple sec, minutes later?

All the best,

Rene

As i asked where to find the logs, i got told to check the windows system logs.... Well i'm no longer using windows and still did not get any meaningful information about where to find usable logs at all. So nope, i did not check any logs... Maybe, someone of you can tell me, which exact file out of the tons of files your software creates might be the best one to start with? What about a useful implementation of the qt logging facilities maybe? Wink

For bitfinex, it actually crashes after a distinct amount of runtime whenever i try to stop a running bot or adapt an existing order.

On HitBTC, leonardo just freezes after an unknown amount of time since i have more than one pair open steadily.

For now, poloniex seems to be the only stable variant of the exchanges (I use bitfinex, bittrex (unusable!), HitBTC and Poloniex).

I would like to help more with identifiying problems and bugs .. but having any instance running in strace makes it painfully slow and potentially even slows don API access by a significant amount, which might lead to the reason for crashing on bittrex at all but, i don't know the source and i'm not that much of a programmer at all..

I actually try to write myself some evil hacked wrapper script to be able to launch leonardo for any specific exchange and write all outputs in to separate log files and even save (copy) the logs leonardo creates on it's own to keep them for analysis. But it is going to be a really evil hack, creating file descriptors in bash to save outputs to stdout/stderr, launch leonardo halfways in background to be able to process the outputs an logs and so on...

I wish there would be a better way for this. What about some debug mode, triggered via command line parameters or so? Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

Quick update Wink

leonArdo-linux-3.7.8-b12118297 Running separate instances for each exchange (as is do usually for a while).

On bitfinex with 15 open pairs, only one margin maker running for about 3 to 5 days or so.
After stopping the margin maker, leonArdo terminates very quickly. It's a bit hard to repeat to get this to happen (and so to log it).
Additionally, at some time it seems a strategy gets stuck at changing it's state from buy to sell or vice versa. I need to stop it (which often goes w/o a crash) and then restart it to have it working again. Sadly, at that point often leonArdo lost already a lot of stability and a crash can be expected soon.

leonArdo terminates after at least 2 hours of runtime. I've tried it to have it running with strace to log for the problem but that actually prevents it from happening. That makes it even harder to find the problem. Sad

After 5 days of runtime, leonArdo gets out of sync with the API and stopped to recognize changed values in the wallets after an order get filled.

I still need more ways to have efficient/meaningful logging. What about Qts integrated logging facilities? I've seen that leonArdo looks for a specific ini file for the configuration of it but sadly does not recognize if i set that up for full logging (whilst other software i use gets very noisy in the terminal.. Wink)

Besides that; there is still the new usenet/google group i've created where we (users) can discuss these bug-reports, suggestions, best practices and such in separated posts to avoid having this thread cluttered with all of them all over. Wink

Greetings

Hacky

Hi Hacky!

thanks for yout thorough testing. We appreciate it! The logs right after the crash would also help.
Can you confirm that you are not seeing any crashes when running it with strace?
And does it crash right after stopping the strategy? Or a couple sec, minutes later?

All the best,

Rene

As i asked where to find the logs, i got told to check the windows system logs.... Well i'm no longer using windows and still did not get any meaningful information about where to find usable logs at all. So nope, i did not check any logs... Maybe, someone of you can tell me, which exact file out of the tons of files your software creates might be the best one to start with? What about a useful implementation of the qt logging facilities maybe? Wink

For bitfinex, it actually crashes after a distinct amount of runtime whenever i try to stop a running bot or adapt an existing order.

On HitBTC, leonardo just freezes after an unknown amount of time since i have more than one pair open steadily.

For now, poloniex seems to be the only stable variant of the exchanges (I use bitfinex, bittrex (unusable!), HitBTC and Poloniex).

I would like to help more with identifiying problems and bugs .. but having any instance running in strace makes it painfully slow and potentially even slows don API access by a significant amount, which might lead to the reason for crashing on bittrex at all but, i don't know the source and i'm not that much of a programmer at all..

I actually try to write myself some evil hacked wrapper script to be able to launch leonardo for any specific exchange and write all outputs in to separate log files and even save (copy) the logs leonardo creates on it's own to keep them for analysis. But it is going to be a really evil hack, creating file descriptors in bash to save outputs to stdout/stderr, launch leonardo halfways in background to be able to process the outputs an logs and so on...

I wish there would be a better way for this. What about some debug mode, triggered via command line parameters or so? Wink

Hacky

Here is where to find the logs, credit to Amaralluis (from a prior post). They will  contain helpful information for support to work on the issues you have uncovered.
+++
You should still report to the developers about this error.

The email is :    support@marginsoftware.de

and you can find the logs in the folder Leonardo located :

The .leonArdo is a hidden folder in your home directory.

If you are on Windows it's something like
C:\Users\YOURLOGINNAME\.leonArdo

On Mac OS X its
/Users/YOURLOGINNAME/.leonardo

And on Linux it's
/home/YOURLOGINNAME/.leonardo

+++

The files you would be looking for are named by their exchange and pair.

exchange-COIN-PAIREDWITH.log
if it is a demo log it will say
demo-exchange-COIN-PAIREDWITH.log

The log for an XMR-BTC pair at Bittrex would be named:
bittrex-XMR-BTC.log

Often my logs run 60+ MB so I 7z compress them for efficiency before sending them. Probably 85% of the time I will send a screen print if I think it is helpful.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

Quick update Wink

Greetings

Hacky

Hi Hacky!

All the best,

Rene

Hacky

Here is where to find the logs, credit to Amaralluis (from a prior post). They will  contain helpful information for support to work on the issues you have uncovered.
+++

On Mac OS X its

And on Linux it's

+++

bittrex-XMR-BTC.log

Often my logs run 60+ MB so I 7z compress them for efficiency before sending them. Probably 85% of the time I will send a screen print if I think it is helpful.

Heh .. yeah thank you for that bit of clarification... I already knowed where to find the logs at all .. but it seems to be to much hassle to check and save them everytime any problem occurs (and sadly, that's happening very frequently..).

So, as i wrote on my last post, i'm gonna hack some wrapper together to make that easier to me.

At least, logs are preserved and not rewritten/old content deleted.

Maybe, i should simply send them the full package ... but .. well watch out:

Code:
questron|hackbyte|05:55:18|~/.leonardo| 0> find . -iname \*bitfinex\*.log | grep -v demo | wc -l ; du -hs /home/hackbyte/.leonardo
1.5G    /home/hackbyte/.leonardo

1.5gigs of logfiles .... and just some little of 34 logs only for bitfinex with 15 open pairs... whaaaaaaaa Wink

Anyways .. i'm going to compress the whole mess over there ... save them online for marginsoftware staff to download it and clean up a bit on my homedir....

Hopefully i can go further with my hacky wrapper or so ....

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

Quick update Wink

Greetings

Hacky

Hi Hacky!

All the best,

Rene

Hacky

+++

On Mac OS X its

And on Linux it's

+++

bittrex-XMR-BTC.log

Heh .. yeah thank you for that bit of clarification... I already knowed where to find the logs at all .. but it seems to be to much hassle to check and save them everytime any problem occurs (and sadly, that's happening very frequently..).

So, as i wrote on my last post, i'm gonna hack some wrapper together to make that easier to me.

At least, logs are preserved and not rewritten/old content deleted.

Maybe, i should simply send them the full package ... but .. well watch out:

Code:
questron|hackbyte|05:55:18|~/.leonardo| 0> find . -iname \*bitfinex\*.log | grep -v demo | wc -l ; du -hs /home/hackbyte/.leonardo
1.5G    /home/hackbyte/.leonardo

1.5gigs of logfiles .... and just some little of 34 logs only for bitfinex with 15 open pairs... whaaaaaaaa Wink

Anyways .. i'm going to compress the whole mess over there ... save them online for marginsoftware staff to download it and clean up a bit on my homedir....

Hopefully i can go further with my hacky wrapper or so ....

Greetings,

hacky

Hi Hacky,

just on a side note - as you seem to have a lot more problems running leonardo than most - we support leonArdo for Ubuntu Linux only so far (apart from OSX and Windows of course).
I know you don't want to run Ubuntu - and believe me, in a way I can relate to that as an avid user of NetBSD for years Wink - but we have still limited resources and we have to focus on the distributions that most people use.
We will have a look at your logs and try to tackle all issues asap, just a reminder that using Ubuntu could help.

Thanks for your support!

Rene

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Hi Hacky,

just on a side note - as you seem to have a lot more problems running leonardo than most - we support leonArdo for Ubuntu Linux only so far (apart from OSX and Windows of course).
I know you don't want to run Ubuntu - and believe me, in a way I can relate to that as an avid user of NetBSD for years Wink - but we have still limited resources and we have to focus on the distributions that most people use.
We will have a look at your logs and try to tackle all issues asap, just a reminder that using Ubuntu could help.

Thanks for your support!

Rene

Well .. i'm actually running it on ubuntu.. But not the 16.x LTS release but the actual 17.10 release...

Code:
questron|hackbyte|11:29:05|~| 0> lsb_release -a ; uname -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 17.10
Release:        17.10
Codename:       artful
Linux questron 4.13.0-32-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 25 09:13:46 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I think, it's even very poor practice to try to blame your bugs on using the wrong linux distribution. You're delivering a ton of libs with your software (why not a static build from the start on?Wink). I don't really get, which difference the structure around the essential libs (mainly your init, your package management, a bit of filesystem structure) should make, except for maybe specific kernel builds (which even should not matter at all, as your software is not depending on specific drivers or kernel modules at all. Wink)

So .. back to topic ... it's actually getting somewhat annoying to report stuff and don't get meaningful answers in the long run. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Edit: P.s.: Did i mention that leonArdo is not even able to connect to the local xserver on that machine? It only works if i send it remote to another xserver on a different machine... I think i mentioned that in one of my mails but not here on the forum... Wink

hooliuk

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Hello All

I have been using Leonardo for about 4 months now and I get good results.

I will usually average at around 1.26% - 1.69% per day (obviously the conversion to dollars or pounds is crap right now - but the crypto balance is still growing).

What I am looking to try and do and I'm not sure if its a feature but, I would like to auto-change the position in order to accommodate the percentage growth just gained in the last sell.

At the moment I have to do this daily in oder to in effect compound my stake, I would prefer to set it and forget it.  Or spend a couple of mins a day like I do now adjusting the bot.

Any creative ways of doing this  rather than manually?

Thanks

Hool
dbolivar

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

@mArgin team:

I don't know how many users are there using leonArdo on Linux, and how many of them have similar problems (I, personally, had used it before on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS as recommended, without these issues), to justify implementing my idea, but here you go:

Have you considered using Docker to supply a fully-functional, stable and certified Linux container for leonArdo? It could bundle the essential, recommended core OS base, so it would run exactly as it should on every Linux distro out there. And, depending on how you deliver it, the installation could be even easier than it is today (e.g. publish leonArdo on the public Docker Hub); what about a simple "docker pull leonardo"?  Wink

And to be fair, I 100% agree with Rene: I have almost 18 years of professional experience with Linux, and even with apps statically compiled, it's almost impossible to deliver an app that runs perfectly on *every* Linux distro out there. Heck, even Java apps sometimes don't work like that. In fact, I think the heterogeneity of Linux distros works against a greater adoption of this OS for desktop users; of course it's fun for hackers and enthusiasts like us, but no big enterprise is going to develop and TEST their software on every distro (that's why they usually release at most for Ubuntu LTS and sometimes Fedora, for the desktop, and RHEL for enterprise servers). That leaves almost only open-source software that can be recompiled by the Xyz distro maintainer...

But this is off-topic. I think a Docker container would close this gap (like a "static build on steroids"), if the cost to implement justify the benefits.

Hi Hacky,

Thanks for your support!

Rene

Well .. i'm actually running it on ubuntu.. But not the 16.x LTS release but the actual 17.10 release...

Code:
questron|hackbyte|11:29:05|~| 0> lsb_release -a ; uname -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 17.10
Release:        17.10
Codename:       artful
Linux questron 4.13.0-32-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 25 09:13:46 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I think, it's even very poor practice to try to blame your bugs on using the wrong linux distribution. You're delivering a ton of libs with your software (why not a static build from the start on?Wink). I don't really get, which difference the structure around the essential libs (mainly your init, your package management, a bit of filesystem structure) should make, except for maybe specific kernel builds (which even should not matter at all, as your software is not depending on specific drivers or kernel modules at all. Wink)

So .. back to topic ... it's actually getting somewhat annoying to report stuff and don't get meaningful answers in the long run. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Edit: P.s.: Did i mention that leonArdo is not even able to connect to the local xserver on that machine? It only works if i send it remote to another xserver on a different machine... I think i mentioned that in one of my mails but not here on the forum... Wink
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

@mArgin team:

I don't know how many users are there using leonArdo on Linux, and how many of them have similar problems (I, personally, had used it before on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS as recommended, without these issues), to justify implementing my idea, but here you go:

Have you considered using Docker to supply a fully-functional, stable and certified Linux container for leonArdo? It could bundle the essential, recommended core OS base, so it would run exactly as it should on every Linux distro out there. And, depending on how you deliver it, the installation could be even easier than it is today (e.g. publish leonArdo on the public Docker Hub); what about a simple "docker pull leonardo"?  Wink

And to be fair, I 100% agree with Rene: I have almost 18 years of professional experience with Linux, and even with apps statically compiled, it's almost impossible to deliver an app that runs perfectly on *every* Linux distro out there. Heck, even Java apps sometimes don't work like that. In fact, I think the heterogeneity of Linux distros works against a greater adoption of this OS for desktop users; of course it's fun for hackers and enthusiasts like us, but no big enterprise is going to develop and TEST their software on every distro (that's why they usually release at most for Ubuntu LTS and sometimes Fedora, for the desktop, and RHEL for enterprise servers). That leaves almost only open-source software that can be recompiled by the Xyz distro maintainer...

But this is off-topic. I think a Docker container would close this gap (like a "static build on steroids"), if the cost to implement justify the benefits.

A docker solution sounds nice. We have to look into it. I haven't used it much for desktop applications yet. Also I don't know yet how easy it would be for the average user to run it on his/her machine.

Good idea though.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
Merited by dbolivar (1)

leonArdo 3.8.0 released

Two new exchanges and Desktop Notifications!

Major new features
  • Binance added
  • Kraken added
  • 64-bit build for Windows now available
  • Desktop notifications and tray icon added

Improvements
  • Made placement of multiple spot orders in close succession more responsive
  • Order association errors are better handled in the mArgin maker bot
  • Improved handling of erroneous characters pasted with API info into login window
  • Improved responsiveness of completed trades list
  • Explicitly set low-fragmentation heap on Windows
  • Disabled blocking of certain max buy and min sell prices in mArgin maker

Fixes
  • Fixed floating trades in Demo after 'continue last session' restart
  • Disabled 'any' option in the Bollinger Band bot if at least the minimum tradable amount is not available on both sides
  • Fixed freezing GUI when mArgin maker bot stops
  • Fixed crash on entering wrong credentials on HitBTC
  • Various other stability and performance improvements
  • Better handling of ticker errors for all markets
  • Various small UI cleanups and fixes
  • Spelling and translation fixes
  • Fixed bug where closing the active currency pair tab would sometimes crash leonArdo on slower machines
  • Fixed issue with minimum trade amount on Poloniex
  • Added wait for cancel order to fully finish before attempting order association in the mArgin maker bot - fixes a potential crash on Bitfinex
  • Currency pairs are now sorted alphabetically in Bitfinex

Note: If anyone has an issue with the new version please let us know: support@marginsoftware.de
The previous 3.7.8 version is still available for download as a fallback option.

Important: Although Kraken improved their trading engine, it is still much slower than every other market we support. This can result in some situations that are unlikely to occur on other markets. For example, if you stop a bot to adjust some setting and then press start again, it might be that the amount the bot starts with the second time is smaller than the first. This is because the funds might not have updated yet. So take care and double check the the bot is starting with the amount you want it to.

How can you get your copy?

If you are an existing customer you can simply click on the "update available!" link on the leonArdo login screen and download this version.

Or if you are new just head over to website and click through to our Products section.
You can also download a demo version of leonArdo from the website to try before you buy.

seldem

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Thanks for the new version.  I have just downloaded it and installed.
In Windows task manager it is still shown as 32 bit.  Is there a different URL for 64 bit version to download?

Selcuk.
CTShaman

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

Wow! Looks great! An especially nice touch is displaying BNB with the currencies so I can keep track of it to make sure I never run out and my exchange fees remain only half of the already low low Binance fees.  Grin

Fit, form and function.

Great Work Team!

CTShaman

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

In Windows task manager it is still shown as 32 bit.  Is there a different URL for 64 bit version to download?

Selcuk.
There is now a link for the 64 bit.

krc777

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

Hello! Thank you for excellent product!
Is it possible to add some setting in new version: Stop-loss and Take Profit in manual trading simultaneously? That name is One-Cancels-The-Other Order (OCO). I seen similar function in Margin Maker. But for manual trading through the Bittrex it does not work. Just api's Bittrex can support OCO function, I guess. It will be very comfortable for trading on Leonardo's platform through the Bittrex.
Cheers!
Chimaera

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Hello! Thank you for excellent product!
Is it possible to add some setting in new version: Stop-loss and Take Profit in manual trading simultaneously? That name is One-Cancels-The-Other Order (OCO). I seen similar function in Margin Maker. But for manual trading through the Bittrex it does not work. Just api's Bittrex can support OCO function, I guess. It will be very comfortable for trading on Leonardo's platform through the Bittrex.
Cheers!

+1 for OCO orders.
seldem

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Selcuk.
There is now a link for the 64 bit.

Thanks, Obviously I was in a hurry.   Cheesy
CTShaman

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 06:05:53 AM by CTShaman

History for Binance ETH/BTC is a flat line leonArdo is buying and selling over and over so I stopped Bollinger Band. Now I am noticing that every pair I look at on Binance had or has problems.

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: