Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:25:09 PM

Can anyone confirm this product they are trying to pass off is actually an actual 1.2T miner, and not just a 1Th/s miner overclocked. I really would like to know this information for my records Smiley

It is a 1 TH miner overclocked at 1.25 with 5 modules.
It is a 1.25TH miner overclocked at 1.525 with 6 modules.

THe 6 modules needs an extended backplane - we have ordered them from our board house but they are taking some time. The first proto came back and didn't work because of how/where we placed the i2cpot -The backplane has slots for 8 modules - with breakable endings to turn it is in 8-7-6 or size module back plane. We're also doing the same with the 5 module backplane 5-4-3 modules breakable.

We're shipping withe 5 modules as of now - no reason to hold up any longer. When the new backplanes come in, we'll figure out if we can survive and be nice or if we're charging for the 6th module/new backplane.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:26:50 PM

Rolling up the carpet, headed to the docks.

Good lord I hope you have help, you could throw your back out trying to haul him to the van.

Da Fuq?

EDIT. That BETTER be a fuckin' Joke. Bruno was one of the first people to be welcoming to me in the bitcoin community. While I think his methods are overkill, he's good people.

No don't worry, its cool, we sold him a miner.

Good now you have money to send one of us a refund

We're short on assembly guys today. You really want to help and if you live that close than email josh@advancedminers.com - we need to the help not a law suite and problems, but ya gotta be serious about it. We can compensate for the hours as well of course.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:31:17 PM

Can anyone confirm this product they are trying to pass off is actually an actual 1.2T miner, and not just a 1Th/s miner overclocked. I really would like to know this information for my records Smiley

THe 6 modules needs an extended backplane - we have ordered them from our board house but they are taking some time. The first proto came back and didn't work because of how/where we placed the i2cpot -The backplane has slots for 8 modules - with breakable endings to turn it is in 8-7-6 or size module back plane. We're also doing the same with the 5 module backplane 5-4-3 modules breakable.

We're shipping withe 5 modules as of now - no reason to hold up any longer. When the new backplanes come in, we'll figure out if we can survive and be nice or if we're charging for the 6th module/new backplane.

"lol, no reason to hold up any longer - let's just ship the wrong miner because people will take what we damn well deliver" said AMT

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

Good lord I hope you have help, you could throw your back out trying to haul him to the van.

Da Fuq?

EDIT. That BETTER be a fuckin' Joke. Bruno was one of the first people to be welcoming to me in the bitcoin community. While I think his methods are overkill, he's good people.

We're short on assembly guys today. You really want to help and if you live that close than email josh@advancedminers.com - we need to the help not a law suite and problems, but ya gotta be serious about it. We can compensate for the hours as well of course.

hmmmm... when did we first hear this song and dance? this month? last month? the month before that?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

How will the case change for a six module unit? The current unit looks jam packed. Have you thought about what a sixth unit will do to the temp in the case?

Are you still going to ship with a server style case for those who were requesting them?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:34:04 PM

Da Fuq?

so whats the crack with sending us the parts to assemble ourselves? you asked who was up for it me and timmyd both said yes but no reply from you. do you still want to do that? also what about the mpp?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:35:16 PM

Amy can u post vid of miners hashing? While Phil was there?

I will do it today.

So.... Mblackout and cobra89y were both present at AMT when Phil visited?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:36:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U&feature=youtu.be

So yea, we'll go back to work now that this is all over. Please see the video above.

Summary - We spoke for 20 minutes, he believes he is like some ark angel of the forum by posting they way he does. We showed off our miners and he asked to buy one, we said ok. We didn't pay any bounty, he was such an upstanding guy he wouldn't have taken it. And we didn't offer it anyway. He removed the posts because he saw we were legit and he sees that we're not drinking tequilas on some island.

We did stop at superfresh down the street, but they were out of pineapples, so no one got pricked this evening.

Okay... now that Phin has confirmed it is real..... anyone want to buy my pre-order?

Order #961 ...  Still 6.5 BTC.... even after the massive BTC price drop....  that is just $3,250.  PM me

Gheghe.... Good luck with that.
Nothing is real as of yet. Nothing has been confirmed as far as I'm concerned (and I am). The funniest thing about the video: you see Phin pointing at a machine but no one bothered to sway the camera in that particular direction. I have seen nothing to prove that they have actual working miners.

Agree... the depths of the stupidity here is mind boggling.  Video tape the miner and video tape the hashing.

AMT takes an effort to post a confession, but does nothing about demoing a working unit.  

Anyway,  AMT... you have until March 30 to respond to my complaint filled with the Delaware County consumer affairs.  Give them a call if you can't find my complaint.

Do you have a file number?

Yes, I do have a file number.  

Call the consumer affairs,  ask them about my complaint.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:38:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U&feature=youtu.be

So yea, we'll go back to work now that this is all over. Please see the video above.

Summary - We spoke for 20 minutes, he believes he is like some ark angel of the forum by posting they way he does. We showed off our miners and he asked to buy one, we said ok. We didn't pay any bounty, he was such an upstanding guy he wouldn't have taken it. And we didn't offer it anyway. He removed the posts because he saw we were legit and he sees that we're not drinking tequilas on some island.

We did stop at superfresh down the street, but they were out of pineapples, so no one got pricked this evening.

Okay... now that Phin has confirmed it is real..... anyone want to buy my pre-order?

Order #961 ...  Still 6.5 BTC.... even after the massive BTC price drop....  that is just $3,250.  PM me

Gheghe.... Good luck with that.
Nothing is real as of yet. Nothing has been confirmed as far as I'm concerned (and I am). The funniest thing about the video: you see Phin pointing at a machine but no one bothered to sway the camera in that particular direction. I have seen nothing to prove that they have actual working miners.

Agree... the depths of the stupidity here is mind boggling.  Video tape the miner and video tape the hashing.

AMT takes an effort to post a confession, but does nothing about demoing a working unit.  

Anyway,  AMT... you have until March 30 to respond to my complaint filled with the Delaware County consumer affairs.  Give them a call if you can't find my complaint.

Do you have a file number?

So, AMT_, no answer for us?
I mean, we've been polite, contained and observed all courtesy. Never did we use any coarse or inappropriate language. Never did we yell or cuss. Even when we demanded our refund, even when we reminded you of our refund even then we stayed cool, collected and polite.
Is not answering a mail (no, not answering 20 emails reminding you of our cancellation and due date of the refund) considered polite? No.

So, in short, i will repeat the question:
When is our refund due?
You are now 15 days late. Considering the penalty interest of 7% daily and the 25% Debt Collector's fee (payable by the debtor, I might stress) I would suggest you looked into your affairs and started acting on them. In stead of handing out miners to whoever happens to appear on your doorstep, customer or not.

J.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:42:11 PM

I don't understand, you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in pre-orders and you have no staff to put the things together?

Chips are expensive. Total cost per build is coming in at 4900-5400 as of now. We've sold several at between 4799-5399, almost 60% - so yes at this facility we are short staffed today.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:42:29 PM

So, AMT_, no answer for us?
I mean, we've been polite, contained and observed all courtesy. Never did we use any coarse or unappropriate language. Never did we yell or cuss. Even when we demanded our refund, even when we reminded you of our refund even then we stayed cool, collected and polite.
Is not answering a mail (no, not answering 20 emails reminding you of our cancellation and due date of the refund).

So, in short, i will repeat the question:
When is our refund due. You are now 15 days late. Considering the penalty interest of 7% daily and the 25% Debt Collector's fee (payable by the debtor, I might stress) I would suggest you looked into your affairs and started acting on them. In stead of handing out miners to whoever happens to appear on your doorstep, customer or not.

J.

Where did you find  that 7% penalty interest?  Also the 25% debt collector's fee?

Maybe the stakes need to be raised here?  Maybe a plain and simple refund is not enough?   Maybe we make sure that the MPP that they published be enforced?

Let's discuss that.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:43:27 PM

A wild Phineaus has appeared.

Josh uses jump the line, miner attack.

Critical hit!

Phineaus uses accept and apologize on video.

Josh wins!

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
cobra89y

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

I was not there I would just like to see the miner.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

I don't understand, you collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in pre-orders and you have no staff to put the things together?

Chips are expensive. Total cost per build is coming in at 4900-5400 as of now. We've sold several at between 4799-5399, almost 60% - so yes at this facility we are short staffed today.

Yes, unfortunate that you are short staffed.

However, it doesn't not excempt you from your obligations.   If you made a bad business decision by pricing the miners incorrectly, then you might as well give us a refund.

A full refund is the cheapest way right now for you to exit your obligations.   There are lawsuits pilling up,   if you ship your units, you are obligated to MPP.   Your staff will need to start spending time in small claims court.  The debt collectors are also coming.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:47:00 PM

I'm not cutting out on a limb defending AMT, however, why are you making false threats?

If you are going to do something do it, but seriously, stop filling up the forums with threats.

I have seen the same old "SUE AMT" for about 100 posts.

Make a new forum for that or something.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:47:07 PM

ill ask again incase u missed it the first time
so whats the crack with sending us the parts to assemble ourselves? you asked who was up for it, me and timmyd both said yes but no reply from you also what about upping our 520gh to 1.2th for your miner protection program as our original order will not make roi
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:47:44 PM

Yes, unfortunate that you are short staffed.

However, it doesn't not excempt you from your obligations.   If you made a bad business decision by pricing the miners incorrectly, then you might as well give us a refund.

A full refund is the cheapest way right now for you to exit your obligations.   There are lawsuits pilling up,   if you ship your units, you are obligated to MPP.   Your staff will need to start spending time in small claims court.  The debt collectors are also coming.

No actually you need to mine for 6 months before being upgraded, please read the MPP carefully. And maybe we can try and help you out here.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:47:51 PM

Then how did you know Mblackout name was 'Amy'  and that she was present on Phil's visit?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

Then how did you know Mblackout name was 'Amy'  and that she was present on Phil's visit?

What's your order number.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

No actually you need to mine for 6 months before being upgraded, please read the MPP carefully. And maybe we can try and help you out here.

Maybe you need to quote me what your MPP says.  Run the number with www.genesisblock.com .... you may need to supply us with a 5 THs in 6 months time to ROI.

Send the refund,   trust me.... that's the cheapest way for you to get out of your obligations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: