Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:43:50 AM

This thread will loose like 200 pages if they make Phinn remove all his posts.

That has to be worth more than 20BTC. Tongue

Another 5BTC to cover Clenell's posts, and this whole thread can be seen in like five pages. xD (Clenell should have brought Phinn to AMT.)

You know, it would have cost you -1/10000000th of that to get me there (I was willing to defer my miner until I left your company.)... assembling even... You offered, I agreed, you replied as if it seemed possible, then silence... lol.

Even though I deleted ~100 posts (lied to Josh and told him exactly 216, and he bought it  Roll Eyes), you guys added over 600 (damn near 700) posts since I got into Pennsylvania. Luckily, for AMT, they were all positive, so hopefully AMT garnered more sales due to said posts.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:02:06 AM

The gist of our conversation is that he didn't know where/how the rumor got started, whereupon I told him that it was probably by me, expressing how I started adding it to the JBF moniker I devised. He claimed to only stated that he didn't know how it got started and not denying the fact. It that is true, then I would be the one to blame for claiming that he said that he wasn't a Freemasons, hence offering up proof of the contrary.

You mean this quote?

We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )

Gulp! I can't believe that I was lied to by Josh. And to think we bonded so well during our meetup. I believed him when he put the blame on me, forgetting that quote above at the time, for I was so tire, being it was 3 AM and all and I've been on the road all day, then being uber-depressed because I had to lower my post count, thus now will take me longer (days, maybe) to get to 20,000 posts.

BTW, how does one who's a Penn State grad misspell Freemasons?

The absolute minimum requirement of any body of Freemasons is that the candidate must be free, and considered to be of good character.

Well, at least Joshua Zipkin has the character part down pat.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2549

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:08:44 AM

AMT is the Authorized distributor for BitMine.ch products and as such it is a safe bet that they by contract can only use  the CoinCraft A1 chips and boards supplied by BitMine.

They claim not to use bitmine.ch boards, nor do they resell them. Instead they brag about contracting 3 or 4 PCB assembly houses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5211012#msg5211012

They have no one but themselves to blame for this.
Never said they resell boards. Somewhere else in this thread is was said that they ARE using Bitmine boards. Most likely bare ones that the CM's stuff with support components and mount the chips on. As for the CM's, most are assembly houses, not full up manufacturers.  Many many do not make the pcb's in-house. They just stuff ones either supplied by the customer or their manufacture is subed out to someone like Sunstone or other places.

The thread referenced is irrelevent - BMch did not a have viable board at that point though whoever Innosilicon was working with did. Noise in the the BitMine thread is that Bitmine has ended up using those boards rebranded.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:11:15 AM

Its the weekend so safe bet they wont be responding on here until at least Monday. But fact is it sounds like they are getting the parts in. If only they started to contact people or ship the parts off. I mean seriously at this point if they aren't following the order of the queued up orders, they may as well deliver to the people on here first just to quiet things down so the discussion then turns into a technical one or whatever. Seems like that's the general idea. And those waiting for complete systems can wait too. It sucks to put it that way but it sounds like they are prioritizing a certain way.

-Basically get disassembled systems to those who requested it for those on pick up at office
-Then complete system pick up orders
-And obviously while doing all those ship the disassembled orders to those in the queue
-Then completed system orders to be shipped

It's not totally fair to be honest BUT if they are gonna skip around then add some order to that skipping to make it orderly and people actually get their orders.
Obviously it sucks no matter how you slice it but at least they get the lower hanging fruit out of the way which is the systems that need picking up. That knocks out a fair bit of headache. Quite a few of us on here are within driving distance and it would go a long way to starting a more technical discussion.

Their communication yea needs work. Obviously thats just my idea. There may be a better way to ship the orders. Clearly they are not being done in order so the logistics is all jacked. And now people are pissed.

I swear, I expressed this to Josh to at least take care of the discontent clients on this thread, but he just shrugged you guys off, directing the conversation to big orders stemming from elsewhere, not this forum, mostly those that own hosting companies having huge orders.

Hell, if that's the case, you guys should consist of a smaller universe of orders, and shouldn't effect AMT's bottomline whatsoever. He could have easily took a very small percentage of each of those hosting outfits orders and fulfill you guyses. In fact, he could have easily only pissed off one outfit, and saved face with everybody else. What the fuck do they teach for six years at Penn State to earn a business degrees?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:15:02 AM

AMT is the Authorized distributor for BitMine.ch products and as such it is a safe bet that they by contract can only use  the CoinCraft A1 chips and boards supplied by BitMine.

They claim not to use bitmine.ch boards, nor do they resell them. Instead they brag about contracting 3 or 4 PCB assembly houses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg5211012#msg5211012

They have no one but themselves to blame for this.
Never said they resell boards. Somewhere else in this thread is was said that they ARE using Bitmine boards. Most likely bare ones that the CM's stuff with support components and mount the chips on. As for the CM's, most are assembly houses, not full up manufacturers.  Many many do not make the pcb's in-house. They just stuff ones either supplied by the customer or their manufacture is subed out to someone like Sunstone or other places.

Something I just recalled. Toward the end of our meetup, Josh expressed that he rather not have me come to the facility outta fear that I would relay the location. I replied with, "If it starts with the letter C, then I already know where it's located." Whereupon, after a pause with a surprised look on his face, he replied with, "You're good at what you do."
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2549

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:20:55 AM

What the fuck do they teach for six years at Penn State to earn a business degrees?
Pretty much what we have seen here. I for one am disgusted at the state of Business Schools since about the 80's. My take on the general gist of what they teach as far as Ethics go is: Push things as far as you can. Find how to skirt the edge of legality to maximize profit.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:30:53 AM

Just curious, no one has brought up the reason for no refunds..

If I were them that "refund" would admit guilt of a breach, something they are blaming on other reasons at this point.

Not willful refusal to ship.

See HF for what is happening to a company that admits "breach"

It's not like they would be admitting something top secret. you're supposed to give refunds until the product is shipped. It's pretty obvious that they haven't shipped many.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

Josh Zipkin's biggest mistake was jerking me around and not mailing me my refund. I will make him pay for it.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:43:55 AM

@Phin
No need to apologize or feel bad, you are not the one who outed Josh as a Freemason, The fallowing post was made on Dec.15. Long before you started posting on this thread I believe. Everyone kind of laughed it off but when that douche bag RWmax started posting it pretty much sealed it in my mind.

I have watched this saga as it unfolds with little but barely-restrained fury at those who think they can make a quick buck on the backs of hard-working men and women, and using the name and symbols of a Craft I hold dear. With a wink and a nod, no less.  And then a sneer as they cash out their ill-gotten gains.

I do not draw conclusions here. I call out details I have noted and frayed edges they havent tamped down.  I simply wish bring to Light the facts I have noted that may have escaped others. Judge as you will, but dig deeper, and if fooled they would have you, I would only that you keep your money from their fists and see them punished. If indeed they so deserve.

So. On AMT's site, they have not-so-subtly placed some Masonic symbols. Indicating they, as a group, may be Masons.  Corresponding are forum names of possible shills like boaz33. Also masonic, and using overt and out-of-place Masonic symbols. Sort of.  They used the same sock puppet on Reddit. I would like to point out that as a Pennsylvania Mason, it is part of our Oath and Obligation not to use our tokens in such a Crass and Materialistic fashion. Nor is it considered "okay" even just letting Brothers know in that way, especially when among outsiders. As most of you are.  It is, I repeat, NOT ACCEPTABLE to advertise "Hey, I'm a Freemason." in almost any enterprise.  The gentlemen in my Lodge and I have done our research. And we've done our investigating. We find no reason to hold back at this point, as the scam and theft by AMT is ongoing. And to claim that they are "On the Level" is simply sick-making. They are not Masons of any lodge we can locate.  "Advanced Mining Technology" as a corporation exists in the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's registry, but they were formed in 1990, 20 years before bitcoin, and actually sell mining equipment. Not bitcoin miners, shovels. They seem to track to a backwater lot in Florida, though they were once in PA. Twenty years is a long time, of course. http://www.bizapedia.com/pa/ADVANCED-MINING-TECHNOLOGY-INC.html  That company's registered to Friedrich and Marianne Hesse. Interesting, ja?

I shall leave it to others to continue with some of these threads. I could hold my tongue no more.

I know there are Brothers here that have seen what I have, even if they've wisely chosen to reserve judgment.  You may feel free to PM or email any relevant details. My email is CallForLight@mac.hush.com

However, the ongoing shilling turns my stomach.  Boaz33, your first posts were about "Hey, should we just start a brand new mining ASIC company there's more money in giving refunds!?"  Majalen33...again, the Masonic 33. You should remember that those who Know don't speak, and those who speak typically don't Know.  Clenell, I point to you, too. Why does the phone number in your craigslist ad return to an Ohio man with a criminal record?   Are you not in North Carolina as your recent May arrest indicates?  "Jim" @ AMT? Shall we go on? And on Reddit and the other sites. Men may be Fools, but we are all Fools together.

So, to AMT and your cronies, cohorts and craven soon-to-be co-defendants:  I'd advise you all to come clean NOW as the next posting will detail and dox the individuals involved, and I would promise criminal and civil charges to follow.  At this point you may extricate yourselves and close the books on yet another scam to separate fools and their money. The community needs honesty, legitimacy and Light. You bring none. Make it stop. NOW.

With Love and Light.

Glad you enjoyed your pizza. sounds pretty good actually. I think I'll order one Grin

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 02:56:25 AM

SOB! Now, I find Josh went to Penn State between 2005-2009: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=13297425&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=wDMa&locale=en_US&srchid=242722271396147605994&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A242722271396147605994%2CVSRPtargetId%3A13297425%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Facebook has him graduating in 2008, and on CrushBase it's 2002-2006. What the fuck is in that RebBull shit anyhow?
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

you mean Josh Zipkin is a liar? gtfo here.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:05:45 AM

Josh Zipkin's biggest mistake was jerking me around and not mailing me my refund. I will make him pay for it.

No, his biggest mistake was calling me an idiot once, then, to my face, said I look like a troll. That hurt!. Then, there's also that small matter of him not honoring that 20 BTC bounty.

The absolute minimum requirement of any body of Freemasons is that the candidate must be free, and considered to be of good character.

I wonder what the brotherhood would think of Joshua Zipkin if they got wind of him not honoring a promise. That said, I beg of you guys to not be calling the local Freemasons society and rat out the venable Mr. Zipkin. That would not be cool, for Josh would lose his membership rights. Again, please don't do such. I beg of you guys.  Wink

Boy, I would give anything to have a pic of Josh's face after coming down from mega doses of RedBull and reading this post.
DrGamma

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

My 1.2 TH miner was NOT one of the units shipped.

It was supposed to be delivered 1/25/2014.

As of 3/25/2014, it has not been delivered.

Once my unit is delivered and the other customers of AMT that posted on the site below have their units / refunds, those specific posts will be removed.

http://advancedminers-clients.com/

Ah Thomasz - we'll get to you in a second.

Just updated http://advancedminers-clients.com/
with some more customer feedback. I've been too busy to do it for the last few days.

My 1.2 TH miner was supposed to be delivered 1/25/2014.
As of 2014-03-29 22:09:14  Saturday, it has not been delivered ... and it has been more than a second.

Also, you did not spell my first name correctly. You can find the correct spelling in my numerous emails to you. Is it your policy to post personal information about your customers here?

While you are looking it up, please correct the account section on your web site to reflect that I paid for next day delivery to make sure I did not have to wait past 1/25/2014 to get my miner as promised.

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:17:29 AM

Its the weekend so safe bet they wont be responding on here until at least Monday. But fact is it sounds like they are getting the parts in. If only they started to contact people or ship the parts off. I mean seriously at this point if they aren't following the order of the queued up orders, they may as well deliver to the people on here first just to quiet things down so the discussion then turns into a technical one or whatever. Seems like that's the general idea. And those waiting for complete systems can wait too. It sucks to put it that way but it sounds like they are prioritizing a certain way.

-Basically get disassembled systems to those who requested it for those on pick up at office
-Then complete system pick up orders
-And obviously while doing all those ship the disassembled orders to those in the queue
-Then completed system orders to be shipped

It's not totally fair to be honest BUT if they are gonna skip around then add some order to that skipping to make it orderly and people actually get their orders.
Obviously it sucks no matter how you slice it but at least they get the lower hanging fruit out of the way which is the systems that need picking up. That knocks out a fair bit of headache. Quite a few of us on here are within driving distance and it would go a long way to starting a more technical discussion.

Their communication yea needs work. Obviously thats just my idea. There may be a better way to ship the orders. Clearly they are not being done in order so the logistics is all jacked. And now people are pissed.

I swear, I expressed this to Josh to at least take care of the discontent clients on this thread, but he just shrugged you guys off, directing the conversation to big orders stemming from elsewhere, not this forum, mostly those that own hosting companies having huge orders.

Hell, if that's the case, you guys should consist of a smaller universe of orders, and shouldn't effect AMT's bottomline whatsoever. He could have easily took a very small percentage of each of those hosting outfits orders and fulfill you guyses. In fact, he could have easily only pissed off one outfit, and saved face with everybody else. What the fuck do they teach for six years at Penn State to earn a business degrees?

lol that's astounding if it's true. Because some people here are buying eval units for bigger projects. A vendor test (which is why I have orders with BFL as well as a number of other vendors) Basically I am looking to partner on a much larger scale with whoever delivers best not just first. With that attitude he will easily lose millions. Explains alot.That cavalier attitude just pisses me off. It's funny I had the fortune of meeting Steve Jobs in 2004. He was still in decent shape then healthwise. I got an interesting impression about him that made me respect him. He could come off as an arrogant asshole to alot of people and kinda was...BUT he had a HUGE interest in changing the world with technology and making money doing it. His focus was around the little guy. Not the big enterprises. This is why Apple is the company they are. They focused their whole culture around making sure the individual had the best possible experience on their products. For the most part that is still largely true even after he has passed away. They didn't really cater much to larger companies. Now they do a bit but much more to the consumer. That is the focus of a good customer oriented company. I'm not an Apple fan boy by any means but I can respect what they have accomplished. And can learn a thing or two about how they did it. This is why few other companies have not been able to make it the same way. Microsoft has to compensate by overmarketing stuff that people may not really want which is what has been hurting them the last couple of years now, Linux (community varies) just doesn't market (but has tremendous word of mouth support and Google has come closest with Android but still has work on the technical side to make it more uniform. Bottom line tho all these groups to some degree or other LISTEN to their userbase and adapt accordingly. That is the key to their success. They adapt to customer needs

I have studied successful people and they have one simple thing in common. They took care of the little guy and gave back somehow. They also made sure that they took care of the least of their clients just as well as the big ones. The least successful companies jerk people around and screw the little guy over for some short term cash. And in doing that earn a reputation which harms their long term cash flow. This is just statistical, easily verifiable information. The least successful or the short term successful ones tended to be selfish and greedy and generally dismissive of anyone they deemed lesser than themselves. It is that pride that came before their fall.

I offered to go down there on a weekend or two to help assemble not because I need the money but because I genuinely wanted to help. Obviously my time is worth something, but at the same time getting things off the ground would be good for all. But seeing a mentality where they don't care about anything but the bottom line people be damned, that's just gonna hurt so much more down the road. As it is they got FTC, BBB and ripoffreport things going against them. For a small company to have that its pretty bad. Can't see myself supporting them if they are going to have this cavalier attitude towards their "smaller miners" as they put it on their site.

I might see if I can budget and start building my own IN HAND miners. This industry of pre-orders is beyond retarded. Get a small limited run going. NY has some great tax incentives now for companies starting up so I might take advantage of that.

FYI interesting tidbit.
Their linked in page. Notice where the people are located.
https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=2126329&trk=rr_connectedness

EDIT: At this point wouldn't this be the Streisand effect? They are trying to cover up? And because of that it now gets worse? Its a scientific thing isnt it? I think its on the next episode of Cosmos even lol.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Lets say it a bit more clearly.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

The address and name he has provided is false.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

HOSTILE! Look, you Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, you don't know what hostile is. Here's hostile! If I even meet you in person, I will shove a pineapple up your ass. How's that for hostile. But, for me to do such, I would have to visit Bulgaria, because I have no proof that you're in the US.

EAT A BAD OF DICKS!

Please come and show us how we can together, resolve your hostility. We're at the office everyday or in the assembly house, one of the two. If you give a few hours notice, we'll drop what we're doing and come meet you at our office. This whole forum now knows we put a 20btc bounty on you to bring yourself and your forum account here.

We don't see the problem. Did you want us to buy the pineapple?

Now, the whole forum knows you lied through the ass that a pineapple should have been shoved up. They are also aware that I lied through my ass to at least received some of that 20 BTC bounty that you reneged on. I even went as far as posting my real IL DL sans masking the number for the entire world to see, and didn't even once ask to view if Joshua Zipkin is your real name, having already read lies that you claimed to attended Penn State during not one, not two, not three, but now four different time periods/years. And, you graduated with a business degree but can't spell common words worth a shit. Hell, you spell Freemasons as free mason. That, within itself, should get you expelled from such a venable group. And I mean that, that they are venable. But, one of its members is a liar.

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.
captin crunch

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

Oddly, while looking for Lightinpa's post I noticed on the same day HarrisonS made 1 post in this thread defending AMT for not answering their phone. Most likely a coincidence but if this is the same Harrison we are familiar with it looks like he didn't have much faith in his son as it appears he ordered from Hashfast.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:29:26 AM

Oddly, while looking for Lightinpa's post I noticed on the same day HarrisonS made 1 post in this thread defending AMT for not answering their phone. Most likely a coincidence but if this is the same Harrison we are familiar with it looks like he didn't have much faith in his son as it appears he ordered from Hashfast.

I came really close one day to calling HarrisonS out, but something stopped me from doing such. It was a very close call and should be revisited, but please be cautious in case it's just a case of mistaking identity.
captin crunch

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:32:38 AM

I came really close one day to calling HarrisonS out, but something stopped me from doing such. It was a very close call and should be revisited, but please be cautious in case it's just a case of mistaking identity.

Agree, just couldn't help but notice the coincidence here. I do seriously doubt it is the same person. Hell he has access to all kinds of mining rigs.

captin crunch

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.

Since you probably won't get that tonight here's something to hold you over Grin

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:44:02 AM

Yes we did serve Bruno with a cease and desist order in the state of Pennsylvania. We appreciate how he just admitted that on a public forum.

Bruno did promise to stop his antics, and he himself offered to moderate this thread for 1000 each month. We said give us a week and show us how you can turn the thread around and he said he would really try.

Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: