Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
ChristOnBaord

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:52:20 AM

What's the wattage on this?
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:58:41 AM

A client which sympathizes with our situation on this thread made some high def photos of his 1.2Th, we thank for his help.

Guys,
Just wondering does the whole unit shutdown on overheat, before things burn out, just thinking of single fan on top if it fails what happens? I hate for it to become a really expensive brick?

1.12 w per ghs in turbo
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:06:47 AM

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.

Yes we did serve Bruno with a cease and desist order in the state of Pennsylvania. We appreciate how he just admitted that on a public forum.

Bruno did promise to stop his antics, and he himself offered to moderate this thread for 1000 each month. We said give us a week and show us how you can turn the thread around and he said he would really try.

you do realize that NOBODY believes you zipkin, right?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ChristOnBaord

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:11:17 AM

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

You people are honestly very sick. And it seems to be the same on other companies threads as well. Yes everyone in the industry is late, but as a new buyer, I see that in America I can only buy from Cointerra or AMT and AMT (according this to thread) is delivering actually.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:12:45 AM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

AMT, could you clarify this for the group. How is it you are up to the 1200's when the 500's - 700's are still waiting. maybe the question needs to be more specific.

Approximately how many coincraft machines have shipped and what number range shipped out last week (of coincraft machines)

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:13:38 AM

A client which sympathizes with our situation on this thread made some high def photos of his 1.2Th, we thank for his help.

Guys,
Just wondering does the whole unit shutdown on overheat, before things burn out, just thinking of single fan on top if it fails what happens? I hate for it to become a really expensive brick?

1.12 w per ghs in turbo

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

You people are honestly very sick. And it seems to be the same on other companies threads as well. Yes everyone in the industry is late, but as a new buyer, I see that in America I can only buy from Cointerra or AMT and AMT (according this to thread) is delivering actually.

Yes we do build miners and yes we have been delayed in our production and several other things until this point. Manufacturing is on track and increasing every day, miners are going out by the dozen daily and we expect to have everyone's (even clients which ordered last week) delivered over the next week.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:15:08 AM

Its the weekend so safe bet they wont be responding on here until at least Monday. But fact is it sounds like they are getting the parts in. If only they started to contact people or ship the parts off. I mean seriously at this point if they aren't following the order of the queued up orders, they may as well deliver to the people on here first just to quiet things down so the discussion then turns into a technical one or whatever. Seems like that's the general idea. And those waiting for complete systems can wait too. It sucks to put it that way but it sounds like they are prioritizing a certain way.

-Basically get disassembled systems to those who requested it for those on pick up at office
-Then complete system pick up orders
-And obviously while doing all those ship the disassembled orders to those in the queue
-Then completed system orders to be shipped

It's not totally fair to be honest BUT if they are gonna skip around then add some order to that skipping to make it orderly and people actually get their orders.
Obviously it sucks no matter how you slice it but at least they get the lower hanging fruit out of the way which is the systems that need picking up. That knocks out a fair bit of headache. Quite a few of us on here are within driving distance and it would go a long way to starting a more technical discussion.

Their communication yea needs work. Obviously thats just my idea. There may be a better way to ship the orders. Clearly they are not being done in order so the logistics is all jacked. And now people are pissed.

I swear, I expressed this to Josh to at least take care of the discontent clients on this thread, but he just shrugged you guys off, directing the conversation to big orders stemming from elsewhere, not this forum, mostly those that own hosting companies having huge orders.

Hell, if that's the case, you guys should consist of a smaller universe of orders, and shouldn't effect AMT's bottomline whatsoever. He could have easily took a very small percentage of each of those hosting outfits orders and fulfill you guyses. In fact, he could have easily only pissed off one outfit, and saved face with everybody else. What the fuck do they teach for six years at Penn State to earn a business degrees?

lol that's astounding if it's true. Because some people here are buying eval units for bigger projects. A vendor test (which is why I have orders with BFL as well as a number of other vendors) Basically I am looking to partner on a much larger scale with whoever delivers best not just first. With that attitude he will easily lose millions. Explains alot.That cavalier attitude just pisses me off. It's funny I had the fortune of meeting Steve Jobs in 2004. He was still in decent shape then healthwise. I got an interesting impression about him that made me respect him. He could come off as an arrogant asshole to alot of people and kinda was...BUT he had a HUGE interest in changing the world with technology and making money doing it. His focus was around the little guy. Not the big enterprises. This is why Apple is the company they are. They focused their whole culture around making sure the individual had the best possible experience on their products. For the most part that is still largely true even after he has passed away. They didn't really cater much to larger companies. Now they do a bit but much more to the consumer. That is the focus of a good customer oriented company. I'm not an Apple fan boy by any means but I can respect what they have accomplished. And can learn a thing or two about how they did it. This is why few other companies have not been able to make it the same way. Microsoft has to compensate by overmarketing stuff that people may not really want which is what has been hurting them the last couple of years now, Linux (community varies) just doesn't market (but has tremendous word of mouth support and Google has come closest with Android but still has work on the technical side to make it more uniform. Bottom line tho all these groups to some degree or other LISTEN to their userbase and adapt accordingly. That is the key to their success. They adapt to customer needs

I have studied successful people and they have one simple thing in common. They took care of the little guy and gave back somehow. They also made sure that they took care of the least of their clients just as well as the big ones. The least successful companies jerk people around and screw the little guy over for some short term cash. And in doing that earn a reputation which harms their long term cash flow. This is just statistical, easily verifiable information. The least successful or the short term successful ones tended to be selfish and greedy and generally dismissive of anyone they deemed lesser than themselves. It is that pride that came before their fall.

I offered to go down there on a weekend or two to help assemble not because I need the money but because I genuinely wanted to help. Obviously my time is worth something, but at the same time getting things off the ground would be good for all. But seeing a mentality where they don't care about anything but the bottom line people be damned, that's just gonna hurt so much more down the road. As it is they got FTC, BBB and ripoffreport things going against them. For a small company to have that its pretty bad. Can't see myself supporting them if they are going to have this cavalier attitude towards their "smaller miners" as they put it on their site.

I might see if I can budget and start building my own IN HAND miners. This industry of pre-orders is beyond retarded. Get a small limited run going. NY has some great tax incentives now for companies starting up so I might take advantage of that.

FYI interesting tidbit.
Their linked in page. Notice where the people are located.
https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=2126329&trk=rr_connectedness

EDIT: At this point wouldn't this be the Streisand effect? They are trying to cover up? And because of that it now gets worse? Its a scientific thing isnt it? I think its on the next episode of Cosmos even lol.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/atanas-atanasov/64/351/54

atanas atanasov
Technical Manager at Advanced Mining Technologies
BulgariaInformation Technology and Services
Current   
Advanced Mining Technologies, The Mags, New Emotions
Education   
University of National and World Economy

https://www.facebook.com/nasko.haha
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:15:32 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:34:57 AM by clenell

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

Here we go again... another 0 post count fan boy of AMT's. Let me help you out kiddo.

sit back.
listen and pay attention.
stfu.
no one wants to hear your opinions.
you don't know shit.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:17:55 AM

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.

Yes we did serve Bruno with a cease and desist order in the state of Pennsylvania. We appreciate how he just admitted that on a public forum.

Bruno did promise to stop his antics, and he himself offered to moderate this thread for 1000 each month. We said give us a week and show us how you can turn the thread around and he said he would really try.

Which was a boldface lie on my part to you, Josh, to get partial payment on that 20 BTC bounty that you reneged on.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:21:38 AM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

AMT, could you clarify this for the group. How is it you are up to the 1200's when the 500's - 700's are still waiting. maybe the question needs to be more specific.

Approximately how many coincraft machines have shipped and what number range shipped out last week (of coincraft machines)

We have clarified this point, but it'll be faster to type it rather than search through the crap in thread. Over the last three weeks we have had several clients who have heard of our delays and have opted to receive miners even with the possible troubles. A few (3 or 4) of these clients where chip buyers as well and in turn happened to working with, or doing something from a board/pcb level. We explained the problem with the cage and we explained the problems with the boards and they opted to receive their miners anyway. We had them sign a waiver which stated they know the miners are beta condition and they wish to receive them anyway, waiving any RMA rights and what nut.

A few of them overclocked them and had troubles, others got it to work and gave us their advice. In total these were 36 clients and 140-some miners that went. Of the 140 some 8 of them were full miners in cases. The clients that opted to receive their miners with possible defects were mostly technically oriented individuals. Each order ranged from 1 to 22 miners. 22 behind the most of course. Some of those orders were in the 600's, 700's, 900's, and even 4 of them were in the 1200's.

We have not shipped all the way to 1200 of course, but after this upcoming we should see a substantial increase in the amount of miner testimonials posted on this thread.

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:23:02 AM

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

Here we go again... another 0 post count fan boy of AMT's. Let me help you out kiddo.

sit back.
stfu.
you don't know shit.

11. ANYMORE?

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ZIPKIN. YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:24:00 AM

sit back.
stfu.
you don't know shit.

11. ANYMORE?

Criag, we're suing you. Just a heads up.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:24:24 AM

We have clarified this point, but it'll be faster to type it rather than search through the crap in thread. Over the last three weeks we have had several clients who have heard of our delays and have opted to receive miners even with the possible troubles. A few (3 or 4) of these clients where chip buyers as well and in turn happened to working with, or doing something from a board/pcb level. We explained the problem with the cage and we explained the problems with the boards and they opted to receive their miners anyway. We had them sign a waiver which stated they know the miners are beta condition and they wish to receive them anyway, waiving any RMA rights and what nut.

A few of them overclocked them and had troubles, others got it to work and gave us their advice. In total these were 36 clients and 140-some miners that went. Of the 140 some 8 of them were full miners in cases. The clients that opted to receive their miners with possible defects were mostly technically oriented individuals. Each order ranged from 1 to 22 miners. 22 behind the most of course. Some of those orders were in the 600's, 700's, 900's, and even 4 of them were in the 1200's.

We have not shipped all the way to 1200 of course, but after this upcoming we should see a substantial increase in the amount of miner testimonials posted on this thread.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I do appreciate the information and your participation here and understand your frustration as I hope you understand ours.

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:25:39 AM

sit back.
stfu.
you don't know shit.

11. ANYMORE?

bring it on tubby. you name an instance where i lied and i might be afraid. until then stfu zipkin no one believes you.

ohh yeah... where is my refund "glamour shot" boy?

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:28:06 AM

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

Buy & Hold
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:31:07 AM

Thanks for clearing that up.
I do appreciate the information and your participation here and understand your frustration as I hope you understand ours.

We understand your frustration and share it. Please know that what ever profit we thought we had made went into the same investment you guys made as well. And we are in the same boat you're all in, and we doing what ever we can to speed this up. We will try and be much more transparent about issues and shipments and everything else.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:31:58 AM

sit back.
stfu.
you don't know shit.

11. ANYMORE?

bring it on tubby. you name an instance where i lied and i might be afraid. until then stfu zipkin no one believes you.

ohh yeah... where is my refund "glamour shot" boy?

majalen33

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:38:28 AM

Thankyou for the updates.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Guys,

1.12 w per ghs in turbo

Look, guys. The Newbie read the entire forum, all 2 million posts prior to commenting in AMT's thread. Fucking amazing! And, to think I walked past Ripley's Believe or Not Museum yesterday in Baltimore, MD.

Hey, Newbie. Why don't you buy some of these magic miners.

Notice how it hashes and make bitcoins without even having to be plugged in. Are you ready for the funny part, Newbie? If I'm not mistaken, that miner depicted above is in the trunk of my car. By my calculations, I should have mega bitcoins by morning. I may have to dump them on the side of the road to lighten the car some due to all the weight. It also acts as a magic oven and spits out upside down pineapple cake.

For what it's worth, at least I earned a ZSP coin. What's that you ask? Nothing really, but each time a Zipkin Sock Puppet is spotted, the person who claims such first is credited with 1 ZSP. What are they worth, you ask? The same amount as the truth that Joshua Zipkin says. Thus, in reality, a ZSP has more value.

Oddly, I can't believe you didn't spot any during your reading of the entire forum--all 2 million posts. You are one amazing dude. I'm willing to bet that for light reading you read War and Peace and The Bible. I bet further that you can recite the passage about who killed Jesus.

Noah, the movie, is out. Go see it and express on some forum how it can't be true because in the Bible Noah never uttered a single word, but there on the big screen is Russell Crowe playing Noah talking his ass off.

SOB! That fuckin' miner does better plugged in.

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

im going to keep updating this list with lies from AMT.

11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. ?

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: