Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.

A poster expresses concerns, so AMT opts to connect the dots, then tell the entire community where he's from, in this case Afghanistan.

I expressed concerns, and they dig up the obit of my dead Daddy-O (seriously, I used to call him that to his face).

This is the type of company we're dealing with here. Then again, maybe it's just a Muslim Terrorist Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, considering they'll avoid taxes at all cost and probably are laundering money.

For what it's worth, the IRS is now aware of this thread due to AMT's statements. Bright guys these AMT fucks are. Bright guys! Even claiming to be registered with the IRS in one of their very first posts. Check it out and see for yourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:23:13 PM

Try looking up VPN, it might explain a few things.

Proof?

Order 488, placed Oct 7th
Paypal TX Transaction timestamp
Oct 7, 2013 11:04:13 PDT

I'll accept your public apology here

Never be afraid about how stupid you are, its a free world. That's what happens when you try to match an IP from an email to a forum account when it's not your forum or IP logging.

You might want to look up how to treat your customers better as this is not the first time in his thread you've been called to task for your customer service skills (post #50 on page 3)

Now, how about those answers for a paying customers questions?Huh?

There were several orders placed on the 7th just like every other day. Send me an email to sales@advancedminers.com from one of them to confirm legitimacy. Then we'll take the necessary actions if that's true.

Otherwise, your just a Troll.

And everyone, customer or not, gets support via the website, not on a forum, this thread is meant for announcements only not support issues. We as a business have set up a support line, support chat, and respond to emails pretty quick, during normal business hours.

And, as of yesterday, AMT has their own forum to further address concerns, of which I have taken the liberty and linked here: <okay, who took down the link that I just put here? real funny mods! real funny>
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:48:26 AM

So nobody has received anything yet?  Have those who ordered gotten any news?  Doesn't look good as a perspective buyer.  Has anyone gone there to check them out in person?

We've had a few stop ins yes, some guys came to drop off checks and what nut. But the havertown office is just a small job site/final assembly/ shipping office. We have a few techs come in when everything arrives, assemble the miners and ship. We're getting a larger place soon, we we're thinking about taking the second floor of that building but there is  a better office/shipping center in Lower Merion on Lancaster Ave, we're thinking about taking that location as a set location. I'll keep you updated.

According to Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons speak, What Nut = Whatnot.

But, that's not what's interesting about this post by Joshua Zipkin. Looks like this fucker moved from one location he and his Daddy-O occupied to another one controlled by another family member, namely the 355 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA, location. Amazingly, the Zipkin here has a dog named Jake just like Josh's cat, Jake. Must be a...wait for it...Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, like the number 33 is, as in 33 Media Ltd., founded by Joshua "I'm not a Freemasons" Zipkin.

Seriously, Josh Zipkin has no idea as to where and how that Freemasons meme gotta started, claiming that fake pics were used.

They look pretty motherfuckin' real to me, eh.

So, AMT moved their entire operation from a more suited location, to a tiny second floor office space of which nobody mans. Luckily, Joshua Zipkin has a relative over at Long & Foster having the same last name, Zipkin, to set him up. Hope you bought HER a nice Christmas... My bad! Hanukkah present last year, Joshy Boy.

The following image is of the second floor at 1254 West Chester Pike address that Josh was in reference to.

It's currently available, and if anybody is interested in leasing it, please contact http://homes.longandfoster.com/Real-Estate/PropertyDetails.aspx?1254-WEST-CHESTER-PIKE-HAVERTOWN-PA-19083-3338&MlsCompanyID=16&MlsNumber=6316288&FromParnter=true

WTF! What a coincidence! I wonder if I call the number, the person on the other end has a dog named Jake. That would be way too spooky, even for this crazy-ass Jewish Lugan Idiot to handle.

BTW, if you miss out on leasing the above, L&F will have another one of their listings available. The following link is NOT intended for the crazy fucks that have me on ignore: http://www.haverfordcommons.com/index.php?m=propertyinfo&p=http://www.haverfordcommons.com/pages/commercial.html Damn, that place looks familiar. Now, where have I seen that before? Guess I need to get back on my meds.

In case you missed it, the unit will be available with the current lease holder, AMT, vacates the empty office on April 1, 2014.

http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100

About the Office

Welcome to the Haverford office, located in Lower Merion Township, outside of Philadelphia. - See more at: http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100#sthash.db2nTJ39.dpuf
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:51:45 AM

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.

A poster expresses concerns, so AMT opts to connect the dots, then tell the entire community where he's from, in this case Afghanistan.

I expressed concerns, and they dig up the obit of my dead Daddy-O (seriously, I used to call him that to his face).

This is the type of company we're dealing with here. Then again, maybe it's just a Muslim Terrorist Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, considering they'll avoid taxes at all cost and probably are laundering money.

For what it's worth, the IRS is now aware of this thread due to AMT's statements. Bright guys these AMT fucks are. Bright guys! Even claiming to be registered with the IRS in one of their very first posts. Check it out and see for yourselves.

Except I'm not from Afghanistan, and they couldn't have connected the dots of an IP from an email sent to them, to the IP address that is used on this forum, since they do not have access to the IP logs here. So right from the get-go they just made crap up to avoid answering questions.

And the concerns I raised (back on page 6) were in regards to what adding an extra board to get to advertised hash rate would do to power usage, efficiency, heat, etc. Also I questioned how much QA they could be doing when they were supposed to just getting the cases 4 days prior to announced ship date.

They refunded my order due to me using a VPN (which points to New Jersey, not Afghanistan) and the fact that they couldn't trust me. 160 pages later, I still LOL at that

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:53:15 AM

We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I wonder if it is Tuesday yet in PA.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:56:04 AM

We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I wonder if it is Tuesday yet in PA.

Everytime I see something similar penned, I immediately think of... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTx7EEm1tt0
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:03:13 AM

I now deserve a blowjob, and I demand that three fingers get stuck up my ass while it's being preformed.

Guess who the fuck I just found? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A and she works for AMT.
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:06:12 AM

I now deserve a blowjob, and I demand that three fingers get stuck up my ass while it's being preformed.

Guess who the fuck I just found? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A and she works for AMT.

America?

....wait a second... Alyssa?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:07:47 AM

America?

Bingo! You have one guess as to where else she works. I'm tired of connecting all the dots.
mdiggy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:08:45 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:12:44 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

You're not playing the game correctly. First, you have to guess, just like AMT makes us guess as to what the fuck is going on with/at Camp AMT.
mdiggy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:14:59 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

You're not playing the game correctly. First, you have to guess, just like AMT makes us guess as to what the fuck is going on with/at Camp AMT.

She's..... A man?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:15:36 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

Nope! She's pretty woman.
mdiggy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

If I were you I'd lead by example and just say what you found.
*cough cough
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:26:21 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

*cough cough

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, you're no fun to play with. And, the clues were so fuckin' easy, hence opting to play a little game. She works at Long & Foster, where Joshua Zipkin's relative works and leased the space AMT now occupies, of which will be vacated by April 1, 2014.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:32:25 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

*cough cough

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, you're no fun to play with. And, the clues were so fuckin' easy, hence opting to play a little game. She works at Long & Foster, where Joshua Zipkin's relative works and leased the space AMT now occupies, of which will be vacated by April 1, 2014.

jeeezus... you should hire yourself out to some detective.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
mdiggy

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:33:03 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

*cough cough

Very interesting, sorry I'm no fun. Why do you think they're moving/leaving?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:40:28 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

*cough cough

Very interesting, sorry I'm no fun. Why do you think they're moving/leaving?

http://www.haverfordcommons.com/index.php?m=propertyinfo&p=http://www.haverfordcommons.com/pages/commercial.html
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

I ask, because this person seems to act like they have direct knowledge of everything happening at AMT : as well as some personal stake in AMT's success. Doesn't sound like some part time person they hired to deal with customer service/the forums PR.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown..

And come see us in person.  Amazing detective work for sure guy..

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
[/quote

Your posts have been nothing but provocative and in general, not worth our or this threads time. People dont care who is in charge of AMT, they care that they are getting their miners and that ultimately AMT does not vanish like so  many before have. We'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and found a different mining manufacturer to purchase your miner from. Thanks your participation thus far, but we don't need nor want your business.

That said, yes Josh has a stake in the company, as does Alex, and myself Jim. We all post from this same handle at different times.

We use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers, as you are not a customer, and we don't wish for you to become one, please kindly stop posting here.

Thanks for interest in AMT, and good luck in mining endeavors.

Kinda negates the following, coupled with Jake Cohen wasn't mentioned. There's a Cohen at Long & Foster and two Zipkins own pets named Jake.

I'm Jim by the way, in general we stick to our forum  or the custom hardware section, even though we don't use the forum that much really. On this username it's either me Jim or Josh. Personally I handle most customer support, larger sales and what nut and the "Lebanon, IN" rings a bell from somewhere and I'll take some time shortly to try and figure out exactly where that sounds familiar. One of those cities that is like "what wait.. "

There's that "what nut" again.

Searching "what nut" via Google, I found the following: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=42264584&postcount=12875 (ironic--probably the first forum I even participated in due to being a poker player back in the day--Lame posts, if I remember correctly--this forum I consider being the first I truly got involved with)

I've seen a number of scams for large amounts of money in the btc world and it blew my mind how stupid the victims were. One was Labcoin. A company who raised 7000 btc to develop asics. It traded on a bitcoin stock exchange. The stock was up 400% even when they repeatedly failed to provide proof of their progress. There answer to why they had no pictures was because "the workers are on different continents and it's tough to coordinate". Even after that statement the stock was still up like 300% from IPO. Blew my mind how someone would still hold shares after such an obvious scam statement with a profit of 300% on them. Obv it's worthless now.

The next scam hasn't been 100% outed yet but everything is exactly in line with labcoin. Advanced Miners claims they have 1.2 TH miners that they finally finished and have started shipping, but AGAIN no pictures. Update as of today "We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.0

I don't know how much money they got, but there are people still sending them money. Some people who ordered miners have pretty much figured out it's a scam and wanted a refund, but AMT wouldn't do that. They said they needed to find a replacement buyer, but the buyer had to send the money directly to AMT then AMT would send a refund check to the other person. They wouldn't allow the 2 people to take care of it themselves and have it switched over. Well greedy buyers wanted to jump to the front of the waiting line so they showed up. I'm guessing now AMT got paid twice for a phantom miner. Supposedly they sent out a refund check but that has yet to be verified as cleared.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:41:42 AM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

*cough cough

Hmm seems the office that is available as of april 1st is Haverford Commons Office Suites
355d W. Lancaster Ave. Haverford PA
Smaller Office Suites with a Residential Feel including Private Bathrooms!
2,300 Sq Ft - Total Building
$28 - $29 PSF: Full Service Lease; 130 Parking Spaces
Available April 1 - 1,150 Sq Ft  or 575 Sq Ft - 2nd Floor - $28 PSF Full Service Lease!

While AMTs office is

Haverford Commons Office Suites
355E W. Lancaster Ave. Haverford PA
Smaller Office Suites with a Residential Feel including Private Bathrooms!
3,900 Sq Ft - Total Building
$28 PSF; Full Service Lease; 130 Parking Spaces
Fully Leased!

And they are are the only one that isn't available for rent currently or due to be available.   So I'm not sure what your point here is.

It's like you are trying to prove them to be legit.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: