Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

Uhh dont tell me they're somehow getting themselves preinstalled? Really really good way to get hated by everyone (see King and their games rn)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

🔥 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Read more here:https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

They have many upcoming plans and roadmap. I hope the team is not pressured because they are on the hard cap sale now. Expecting another campaign from the project.

To have more investors/supporters for a project you have to find more new innovation to attract the attention of the community. With this kind of approach we may expect that numerous supporters will continue to work with this project in the crypto community. Although its hard to be on top, but thats how the cryptomarket works it needs a full time and consideration.
Indeed, this is a kind of a great job with so many interesting works by the project and will continue until the project has achieved their success.

That is leading to a true because Ubcoin is in success form and it allows the investors to invest and go with the process. One thing for sure we are all updated for the progress of this project because the team did not leave misconcept and the result of Ubcoin in the market is in demand and sometimes it keeps moving in green market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Good news then! I recently saw on the  UB coin advertisements that they will be working with LG and Samsung? Pretty big names. That's so cool, UBCOIN will soon be a big name in the crypto trade market that has many supporters.
You missed the news, the news has been circulating a few weeks ago, and has officially worked together, even has become UBCOIN's "Great Partnership".

Btw I see so far UBC sales are not so fast. It looks like dev has to take a new strategy to attract investors.
in my opinion sales are normal. And the project can get to the hard cap. In any case, cooperation with world leaders will have a positive impact on the development of the project.

I agree with you, cooperation is highly needed from the start until reaching the goals in this project to have a positive environment and a good result. It really helps a lot to make this project successful.

Your right mate, the cooperation with other existing company who are already adopted in the community is certainly needed to help the project in the process of developing their platform. It is better to have partnership with them because they are more experienced in handling the community and they are more knowledgeable compared to those who have just started.

That is true, cooperation in doing the task is very important because that is kinda stepping stone for us to determined weither the hardwork is applied. Well the developers are also knowledgeable in every decision making in the progress of the project so that we will be able to categorize on how to handle it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

🔥 #Ubcoin is developing now its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks to automatically moderate millions of variable content ads without a human factor and to minimize the legal and ethical risks for the business.

Read more here:https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-ubcoin-market-modulates-content-using-artificial-intelligence-705475db03d4

They have many upcoming plans and roadmap. I hope the team is not pressured because they are on the hard cap sale now. Expecting another campaign from the project.

To have more investors/supporters for a project you have to find more new innovation to attract the attention of the community. With this kind of approach we may expect that numerous supporters will continue to work with this project in the crypto community. Although its hard to be on top, but thats how the cryptomarket works it needs a full time and consideration.
Indeed, this is a kind of a great job with so many interesting works by the project and will continue until the project has achieved their success.
Every other day we are seeing new updates from our very industrious admin, ubcoin greatly shows that it is not only designed for financial purposes but realy has a value in our lives someday.
Yes, the project never fails to surprise the audience and investors. They have new updates to serve the public and other than that they always make sure that they give the peoplessatisfaction and clarifications in each updates they released.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Every other day we are seeing new updates from our very industrious admin, ubcoin greatly shows that it is not only designed for financial purposes but realy has a value in our lives someday.

Talking about updates, yes the team did a good job on this one. This is definitely one of the reasons why they get some good support from the crypto enthusiast. With their some good achievements, investors should be happy with what the team are doing.

That would be a main rule of the team gives updates so that the investors will continue to invest if their will be next project to come. Aside from that the crypto should gives interest because the value of the crypto is consistently improving and it is flactuation. Well the value may be red or green but the main purpose of this is to maintain and acquire learnings.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.

This is a somewhat a great partner for your project to kickstart your project moreover. Even they could give a big effort for the project, wish you luck.

Yes, having this companies that are having a productive and successful business in the market is a big impact on the process of getting partnership with them. This will be a good start for the project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market because they have this partners that are developed already.
They have a great partner to kickstart the project more than just a project. I believe they can compete the others project by their hard work and also their team work which could bring the project to success.
Yes, they have a verygood partnership. The partnership is a new star of a brighter future of this project. I believe that each team will help each other for the success of both project. The good future is about to start and I am very excited to be apart of this success.

Except like about every single project I have ever seen on bitcointalk with a partner ship they have given absolutley ZERO evidence about this partnership

This is the common problem in cryptocurrency, people asking EVIDENCE... if you get it here it's bias as you can assumed that it's fabricated by the team.
If you have doubt about those partnership, YOU can dig it in your own way as you can ask SAMSUNG, FLY, LG and others that has partnership with Ubcoin and you will get the answers from them not from the team. Also, if you where from Europe you can go to the stores and find those smart phones if it has preinstalled Ubank apps... You can use GOOGLE to dig more EVIDENCE.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .
very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Moreover, UBCOIN is now partnering with LG, it can bring positive impact to UBCOIN token sales, and can make investors more confident to UBCOIN. But UBCOIN is still very far away with their hardcap terget.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Moreover, UBCOIN is now partnering with LG, it can bring positive impact to UBCOIN token sales, and can make investors more confident to UBCOIN. But UBCOIN is still very far away with their hardcap terget.
Yes, Ubcoin and LG electronics partnership  will definitely help the project to grow more in upcoming days as well as  because of that more investors coming towards the project to supporting it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

delete

I would Kindly want to ask you to stop posting this...
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Yes, Ubcoin and LG electronics partnership  will definitely help the project to grow more in upcoming days as well as  because of that more investors coming towards the project to supporting it.

It's an achievement to the team due to their hard work. They just paid with working tirelessly and the effort of the dev and the team. The project has been able to cope up with what they partners want and this is the result.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

This is a great development for the team, this can really help them to give a moderate reliable content ads by using deep neural networks.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

With a lot of people already supporting the project, this can be expected as they need to give the right thing to be more trusted by many.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

Agree with you, I can feel that it will be a big project in the future as it continues to grow and progress in becoming one of the best exchange platform for cryptos for real goods.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Agree with you, I can feel that it will be a big project in the future as it continues to grow and progress in becoming one of the best exchange platform for cryptos for real goods.
Well as of now, it is really clear that the team has a good progressive actions towards the crypto currency community. I hope more people will keep on trusting and supporting this project, as I believe in the Ubcoin potential to become one of the great project as an exchange crypto currency for the real goods industry. I will keep looking forward to this project's progress and developments.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

You're right, it can totally see to the number of people that supports the projects. Most have positive feedback which we can conclude that it is a good project. I am sure in future that the project will be successful and one of the best exchange in crypto market.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

With a lot of people already supporting the project, this can be expected as they need to give the right thing to be more trusted by many.
The team working behind the Ubcoin project is really a good bunch of team members as they make this project this known in thr crypto currency community. Moreover, good thing to know regarding the latest update from the team is that the Ubcoin team is developing its own AI-based system based on deep neural networks and I am sure that this will greatly help for the continuous progress of the Ubcoin project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

I thought they already reach their soft cap? the already collected more than 7709 ETH at this moment and its like 95% before they will reach the soft cap.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

This project developers should be proud of thier accomplishments in this difficult market situation ubcoin is still doing well on thier ico sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: