Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63882 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

on the Ubcoin platform, purchases will be made using UBC tokens. Tell me, the exchange of dollars or Ethereum on UBC tokens will also be made on the platform?

As what I understand on this project, this is a marketplace exchange for real goods and has no build-in exchanges for Fiat to ETH to UBC. If you have ETH you need to go to a third party exchanges to convert first your ETH to UBC in order for you to buy goods in Ubcoin marketplace. All transaction in Ubcoin marketplace is in UBC. So, the seller will receive UBC token.

The team was already working on this function of APP as another features of Ubank APP . Try to read this link and just be patience, since it is in the middle of the conversation . https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

on the Ubcoin platform, purchases will be made using UBC tokens. Tell me, the exchange of dollars or Ethereum on UBC tokens will also be made on the platform?

As what I understand on this project, this is a marketplace exchange for real goods and has no build-in exchanges for Fiat to ETH to UBC. If you have ETH you need to go to a third party exchanges to convert first your ETH to UBC in order for you to buy goods in Ubcoin marketplace. All transaction in Ubcoin marketplace is in UBC. So, the seller will receive UBC token.

The team was already working on this function of APP as another features of Ubank APP . Try to read this link and just be patience, since it is in the middle of the conversation . https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2
Ubank app is another great additiom to ubcoin project. The devs simply shows professionalism on everything that they do for this project.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 12.07–22.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-12-07-22-07-8d81de119547
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.

The price value  of Ubcoin token in the exchange sites will depend on the continous promotion if token and the Ubcoin project, if the customers are satisfied with the performance of the project then they will continue to patronize the Ubcoin project and its actual implementation, and in the Ubcoin market exchange.

It's the crypto market and with the situation these days the number of people crazy matters much much less than the number of people pumping
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Ubcoin is Ebay's peer-to-peer marketplace that is integral to Ubank, the leading mobile app in Eastern Europe and Central Asia for payment and remittance.
this project is really quite popular today. I hope Ubcoin platform will work steadily in the cryptographic services market, because every day cryptography users become more and they want to work with good and stable platforms.
Yes, the project Ubcoin is now very famous today. They created a strong connection with the community and the team members and developers. The project has huge company partners and its very good because with the help of this companies Ubcoin will be a success soon.

This is why they are working on it. Finding some additional partners and keep up to date for everyone's awareness is what they have been doing up until now. So, we should expect more well-known brands that will be cooperate with the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

It's a good move to see this project going smoothly and hope all the developer teams. I will continue to see the progress of this project.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

The partnership with LG is a great achievement as long as it also means that they are putting something useful together.
I guessing next big company will be wellknown brand more. UBCoin try their best to gain more partnership is so awesome.

It's a good move to see this project going smoothly and hope all the developer teams. I will continue to see the progress of this project.

UBcoin is taking the final step towards success as the goal they set out during the development of the project, the UBcoin project team has done very well
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The partnership with LG electronics will definitely help the project to grow more. And I think LG and Ubcoin will come with something innovative or interesting thing.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

It really moves smoothly as the team build it up for the better. The developer did not lost their perseverance to accomplished and developed well the project into a new one kinda inovation and as I can see this project has a a capacity to cater all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

UBcoin is taking the final step towards success as the goal they set out during the development of the project, the UBcoin project team has done very well

That is true it means success is near to come along. But we can consider that everyone lend a hand so that it will improve the level of Ubcoin. People who invloved in this project has a great job to all of you.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The partnership with LG electronics will definitely help the project to grow more. And I think LG and Ubcoin will come with something innovative or interesting thing.

Having a partner needs to sign commitment to work contract so that the project will plainly move by its own process and it wont interfere the obstacle that near to come along.  Well as what we can see it is working for good and getting high range.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

Everything is working according to the plan and achievement is only an effect of their hard work. The team is getting more busy as their schedule is getting closer so, we should expect more updates.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

Hopefully, all should be in good shape and everything we see are coming true. They are being active of every updates which it shows how they work hard for the project. They are taking every step one at a time so, all that they have done were probably sure.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

The guys at you excellent partners, and the idea is also wonderful, you have a great future, I wish you good luck, great team.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

They deserved for the support of the community since they are keeping the project well organized and efficient for the attainment of it's priorities. This project will become more convenient to the community because it has a strong connection towards the society which will gives a great opportunity for the future of all crypto family.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

That is true it means success is near to come along. But we can consider that everyone lend a hand so that it will improve the level of Ubcoin. People who invloved in this project has a great job to all of you.

Ubcoin is near to success, this is a proof and a result of the hardwork of the team developer, investors and the supporters. All of them plays a big role why the project became successful. I will always keep track to more updates and latest information in this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

The guys at you excellent partners, and the idea is also wonderful, you have a great future, I wish you good luck, great team.
The team they have is really great, that it resulted to such big accomplishments already even if the project is not yet finished. What a great project at all.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Great team and a very supportive community keeps the project still alive and kicking which also reflects how they are popular too as of today.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.
You nailed it brother. Here in crypto no one can precisely predict what the future will be of a certain project but with this Ubcoin project there is no other way but UP. Great project and great team is the recipe for success.
Well for now, I cannot give any conclusions on this until it will be listed in a good and popular exchange. Although the project and the team are doing great in terms of attracting more people, but still it is not consider as a successful project until the implementation comes.

Yes you're correct , there's no need to predict since this is very serious issue and good things to do is to wait from the announcement of the team of the hardcap and we will wait also  the implementation of the project , and the announcement of the tokens price.
Well as far as we know, it seems that everything is going smoothly, if problems occur I think its easy for them to handle, so I guess all would be okay?
In my knowledge about the project, they can really resolve problems as soon as possible to not let it affect the progress of the project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

Recently visited the website and saw that the ICO sale raised is not moving for 1 week now? Is it not updated every day? Anyone knows what's happening @admin @devs?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: