Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
amir.malik

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
Convicted criminal? I don't see the point of applying online or through trustlogics since there will probably be limited options for that person. It would be better to work in a family business or something like that.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,
to announce that it has signed a MoU with the Republic of Suriname.

THANK YOU!

Exciting times indeed! Hurray TrustLogics! This is a great development!
Now we can see there's a progress happen, keep it up trust logics and congrats...

This one great news! Happy Day for all of us, we will also experience this moment once Trustlogics starts to move globally. I am urging investors out there to support this project so they can fulfill their goal.
Around of applause everybody. Congratulation for that TrustLogics Project team. Can't wait to came here also in the Philippines. One of your supporter and sure user of your project here. Double Thumbs up for you guys.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Convicted criminal? I don't see the point of applying online or through trustlogics since there will probably be limited options for that person. It would be better to work in a family business or something like that.
That is discrimination. Convicted criminals have the right to still get jobs and the basic life, liberty and property, so, that should be a non issue. Not sure about the jobs available in trustlogics but employers don't post about clean criminal record on their job openings.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

For you guys what was the rating of TrustLogics Project??. For me it's 4 out of 5 stars. Why?? First because it is cost efficient for both employee and employer, almost perfect for me. Second because of security and privacy pattern using etherium and hyperledger, you've come up very good on that idea. Third because of Token related costing, even though you didn't explain it more it is so good for me to use token for payment that sometimes makes rough time for employers and company. And lastly it is time efficient for both employee and employer to get in. Overall very good but need to improve a little bit.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

it is so good for me to use token for payment that sometimes makes rough time for employers and company.

just to make it clear! the token will not be used to pay the employee,
it is a payment that will be on the site.
maybe for recruitment and applying. the fee you need to pay.
but no worries about salary. it is not in the token.
As far as I know the token is not used for employee payment. It is used for request of data and documents. It will also distributing on validators and TrustLogics Platform ONLY. Salaries and other payment is not necessarily use of the TLT token (TrustLogics Tokken), it may have small amount of value but not for salaries.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

After rounds of exploratory talks with the relevant government officials, TrustLogics is excited,

THANK YOU!

Now we can see there's a progress happen, keep it up trust logics and congrats...

This one great news! Happy Day for all of us, we will also experience this moment once Trustlogics starts to move globally. I am urging investors out there to support this project so they can fulfill their goal.
Around of applause everybody. Congratulation for that TrustLogics Project team. Can't wait to came here also in the Philippines. One of your supporter and sure user of your project here. Double Thumbs up for you guys.
Congratutalions on this team. Hope that this projects help so many people around the world. Pretty exciting to go here in our country and sign as MoU also. Got here some backup guys, TrustLogics project supporter here. Great project and a very good solution for jobless workers around the world.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

THANK YOU!

MoU has been signed with the Republic of Suriname,
a South American country with more than half a million people,
to provide superior employment analytics and boost national economic growth.

a big client before the ICO ends, a really nice move of the team!
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired

Really is this true? even the candidates are not hired are also given the benefits or tokens, this is quite interesting,

can you please elaborate us to make it clear thank you in advance.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

Is TrustLogics also covering business related employing and job hiring or it is only for companies job hiring??. Because if it is also for business hiring it might be entering on sports, showbizz, multimedia, and car etc. related views. As far as I know it is open for all kind of hiring wherein human resources are needed. I guess it is so broad if it entered in different sections, maybe I used to see it more in differ view. Any explanations??
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

I think both employers and job seekers can elect to maintain their confidentiality.
Employers can elect to search the databases without posting a job if the vacancy is sensitive, or they can post a vacancy while keeping the company name confidential.
Similarly, candidates can post their CVs online while keeping their names and present employer's name confidential.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
I think as a jobseeker we also need to check the background of the company/recruiter we're applying for, self investigation is not prohibited as far as your credentials is concerned... And trust logics have blockchain and validator that will check the company as well as a pre verification process before they can place a request from jobseeker's data...
Well, you have a point on that, and besides as a public empoyee, i also check the background of my company before, because i want to know how good it is, and if it is legal or what, but on the other hand, in trustlogics we don't need to wory about this because they can validate our data and also giving all jobseekers a good company for sure.
Correct we need to know also the companies profile and background, their history and present status is very important so we can see that this company we want to work for is have capability to survive its business for the long run...

That right, i know your point because no one applicants wants to be in trouble interms to their company. I think that the trustlogics provide an data of different company if in case the jobseeker searched.

I think both employers and job seekers can elect to maintain their confidentiality.
Employers can elect to search the databases without posting a job if the vacancy is sensitive, or they can post a vacancy while keeping the company name confidential.
Similarly, candidates can post their CVs online while keeping their names and present employer's name confidential.

why need to be confidential on the company name?
If that company is legit, I'm sure they have a good reputation.
it is a good thing to see the company name hiring somewhere, but if the name will not be shown.
I have a doubt on that.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:26:30 AM by ANGELA07

why need to be confidential on the company name?
If that company is legit, I'm sure they have a good reputation.
it is a good thing to see the company name hiring somewhere, but if the name will not be shown.
I have a doubt on that.

Employers have the access to save high profile or particularly attractive CVs
from an existing online search to build a priority data base for future use.
and that so how safe is this?
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

Is TrustLogics also covering business related employing and job hiring or it is only for companies job hiring??. Because if it is also for business hiring it might be entering on sports, showbizz, multimedia, and car etc. related views. As far as I know it is open for all kind of hiring wherein human resources are needed. I guess it is so broad if it entered in different sections, maybe I used to see it more in differ view. Any explanations??

SHOWBIZZ <-- this one caught my attention...
you dont need to have a degree when in comes on that.
the team will focus on local job. i think that is not included add to this the sport thing (being a player)
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

The employer/recruiter is in full control of the hiring process with online recruitment.

How does the employer gains valuable insight into the nature of the marketplace and the competitive
for the positions of the candidates?
kimhoagmail

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
That`s right if you know how to explore their whitepaper you will know if the project has a potential to be successful in the future, and i think this project will be one of it. I hope this platform will be promoted on social medias, because it really helps a lot to those people who are trying to find a job through online and you can actually send your personal information to their platform with less time and also effort.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired

Really is this true? even the candidates are not hired are also given the benefits or tokens, this is quite interesting,

can you please elaborate us to make it clear thank you in advance.

Hello JakJak! Based on the whitepaper, I don't think that candidates who are not hired would get any tokens from the bounty. What stated there is that after successful closure of position, tokens are distributed among all the participants involved, and they are the peer, validator, and hyperledger. The only reward they can get is that they are rated trustworthy since they have been referred by peer. Meaning increasing your reputation.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: