Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291886 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 02:46:21 PM

If Trap and Trace would be installed already when BF was alive then it wouldnt make sense to close BF. An i think they even wouldnt allow it to not lose their target person.

I wonder what National Security could be involved. Of course "they" always misuse things.

If he was allowed to speak to NEOBEE then he would be allowed to speak to us too. They wouldnt risk that NEOBEE is spreading the info. On top... why should they allow someone gets involved in order to spread Bitcoins? Either they want to block payments or not. But something in between sounds strange.

BF and Weexchange had the same wallet. Weexchange. Bitcoins on BF only were there virtually. But even then...he would have refunded differently. If Bitcoins are in limbo because they are officially at one of the sites then someone that had his funds not at this website would have to get all his bitcoins back. And it wouldnt be needed to repair something. Ukyo always claimed there were technical problems and he needs to access the coins. That practically denies a gag order i believe. Or should i believe thats a cover story? That even NEOBEE is playing in it? Possible but i dont think its likely.
If its because of bitfunder why was burnside allowed to pay everything back?

If ukyo plans to run it independently this way i will use a lawyer for sure. Till now i only want to ask for infos but if he will let this stay much longer i dont have a choice.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:48:44 PM

No.  I'm not interested in semantics.  

Yes you are. Do you call it a lie when a judge orders you to keep something secret, and the only way to achieve that is omit information and/or lie?

The crux of the matter is Danny claims to understand this situation enough to become involved.   You seem to be implying that while there is lying going on, but the lies are benign and should be overlooked.

I never said anything was benign. Im suggesting Ukyo may not have a choice in the matter.
As for Danny's claims, they can be perfectly reasonable and honest based on the information he has.

You further offer up absurd scenarios where Jon is somehow allowed to talk to Danny's lawyer, because, well... lawyer.  And that lawyer, not being Jon's lawyer, and thus not being bound by... anything, in turn relays this information to Danny. Are you serious?

Its one of many possibilities I pointed out. And yes, its plausible, its quite possible the gag order restricts Ukyo from making certain information public, but it may not restrict him in talking to any lawyer, be it his own, or one more versed in the subject that Ukyo may or may not have hired as his own. It may not even restrict him from talking about it to Danny, provided Danny doesnt make this info public.  Ukyo may have obtained permission to talk to neobee about it in order to come to a resolution.

Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:59:32 PM

I think there has been enough speculation now.
The short of it, is that the funds are not available for distribution.
This is fact. Reasoning behind it won't change this.
We are doing what we can to make funds available to users.
The holidays have greatly disrupted any if not all potential business activity for the past few weeks.
Right now my biggest goal is to get AM claim system up while keeping everything else moving as best as things allow in the mean time.

I will post an update as soon as the AM claim portal is ready.

Thank you for your continued patience.

-Ukyo
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:32:39 PM

Again zero new info. The coins are gone and you will do everything. Great. The fact that you always claimed its a technical problem lets me think its nothing like a gag order. You try to repair it so for some reason they arent available. Though i cant understand since you should have all the private keys.

Anybody know how to contact the forum lawyer besides his email? Or is there any other good lawyer that accepts bitcoin?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
AccountManagement

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:42:11 PM

No.  I'm not interested in semantics.  

1. Yes you are. Do you call it a lie when a judge orders you to keep something secret, and the only way to achieve that is omit information and/or lie?

The crux of the matter is Danny claims to understand this situation enough to become involved.   You seem to be implying that while there is lying going on, but the lies are benign and should be overlooked.

2. I never said anything was benign. Im suggesting Ukyo may not have a choice in the matter.
As for Danny's claims, they can be perfectly reasonable and honest based on the information he has.

You further offer up absurd scenarios where Jon is somehow allowed to talk to Danny's lawyer, because, well... lawyer.  And that lawyer, not being Jon's lawyer, and thus not being bound by... anything, in turn relays this information to Danny. Are you serious?

3. Its one of many possibilities I pointed out. And yes, its plausible, its quite possible the gag order restricts Ukyo from making certain information public, but it may not restrict him in talking to any lawyer, be it his own, or one more versed in the subject that Ukyo may or may not have hired as his own. It may not even restrict him from talking about it to Danny, provided Danny doesnt make this info public.  Ukyo may have obtained permission to talk to neobee about it in order to come to a resolution.

1. If I was under a gag order, and chose to lie -- I would be lying.  Those calling it a lie would be correct.  Those claiming that i did not lie would be wrong.  This is kindergarten stuff, not sophistry.

2. Irrelevant.  Dimebag Pedro has a habit to feed, he has no choice but to steal from me.  This doesn't change the fact that he steals.

3.  I pointed out that it is not a possibility.  Other people's lawyers are no more exempt from gag orders than other people's plumbers.  How many ways do i need to say it?  NeoBee's lawyers are not in a privileged relationship with Jon.  None of this spaghetti is sticking.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:58:22 PM

The holidays have greatly disrupted any if not all potential business activity for the past few weeks.
Right now my biggest goal is to get AM claim system up while keeping everything else moving as best as things allow in the mean time.

-Ukyo

Yeah guys, don't keep asking and wondering why Ukyo can't tell you why your funds are unavailable or ask what Ukyo is doing to ensure that all funds will be 'recovered'.

EDIT: Hah! Ukyo must have deleted his post right after I quoted him here.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:59:25 PM

-Ukyo

There will continue to be speculation until you reveal the truth.  This is inevitable.

Ukyo

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:59:43 PM

-Ukyo

Yeah guys, don't keep asking and wondering why Ukyo can't tell you why your funds are unavailable or ask what Ukyo is doing to ensure that all funds will be 'recovered'.

What was deleted?
canuck

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:26:18 PM

Ukyo, can you at least tell us if the funds that are currently unavailable are the same funds that will be dispersed in the future or if you are replacing those funds?

IE, are the bitcoin that are unavailable the same Bitcoin you are trying to release to users or are you drawing from a different pool of coins?

Also, any ETA on the Ukyo.Loan disbursement?
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:43:25 PM

-Ukyo

What was deleted?

I was incorrect; my page loaded incorrectly and didn't show your post having been there again. My criticism still remains - you need to come clean on why the funds are unavailable.
g83

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 05:48:44 PM

I still think the coins are not available because some kind of speculation. Ukyo may have sold our coins for around 300 $ to buy back cheaper and gain some profit with our coins. Now he cant get back in without taking a big loss and he can not tell us the truth. This really could be the reason.
Ukyo

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:53:27 PM

Ukyo, can you at least tell us if the funds that are currently unavailable are the same funds that will be dispersed in the future or if you are replacing those funds?

IE, are the bitcoin that are unavailable the same Bitcoin you are trying to release to users or are you drawing from a different pool of coins?

If the original funds become available they will be dispersed.
In the mean time we are working on alternative methods to make funds available to users with.

As for the loan, my current goal is to complete the AsicMiner claim portal and then begin working on the the new loan management system.

I did not sell peoples coins.

-Ukyo
lunarboy

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:33:07 AM

-Ukyo

How about holding off delivering any AM to the scammer TF they are property of BTCINVEST shareholders and not the thieving fund manager.
g83

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 11:55:17 AM

In the mean time we are working on alternative methods to make funds available to users with.

As for the loan, my current goal is to complete the AsicMiner claim portal and then begin working on the the new loan management system.

-Ukyo

If the original funds become available...

Y'all know the differece between IF and WHEN ?

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:07:12 PM

-Ukyo

If the original funds become available...

Y'all know the differece between IF and WHEN ?

It would also be fair to include the stated intent re alternative methods. Yes, 'time' to do this, is going to drive people nuts (me included), but the intention is quite clear.

Also, some people will remember TF's galling post re unpaid depts. Probably best Ukyo deals with it privately, and hope the 'right thing' is decided.
kirawei

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:31:25 AM

Ukyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is AM transfer system?
robix

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Ukyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is AM transfer system?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148827.msg4224287#msg4224287
bitpeedoff

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:18:56 PM

Ukyo
I still have $AUD stuck in my VERIFIED weex account. Why won't you fix that? Why don't you answer PMs?
Whatever happened to the BTC, there is zero excuse for not returning my $AUD.

Ukyo

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:21:12 PM

Ukyo
I still have $AUD stuck in my VERIFIED weex account. Why won't you fix that? Why don't you answer PMs?
Whatever happened to the BTC, there is zero excuse for not returning my $AUD.

Did you put in an AUD withdraw request?

Also, I triple checked. There are no PM's from you.
If you are here to troll and stir up trouble, there is nothing to gain from it.

AUD withdraws are just fine.

-Ukyo
kirawei

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:15:51 AM

Ukyo, cant sign the message. Already messaged u,please reply,thx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: